[ 19-Nov-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Winter is coming  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Rina

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

7th in my bracket, 50 shards is good enough. Getting 50+50 or 50+25+25 is far cheaper than getting 100 shards in 1 day. The 4th in my bracket had 1 million points more than me. I used the (free) XP Season rewards too, of course.

• Like 5

Wow! To be honest, I'm a little surprised that I was able to take 4th place. Costs for the first day: default battles in the league and season, daily missions and 625 million Yemen. Well, I'll save my orbs until the next legendary contest. 😊

P.S. Perhaps it is fate to get a girl on the first day - I already have three girls from the Mythic Pachinko rotation, so I could not play to the fullest.
Good luck everyone 😉

image.thumb.png.2cddf5a03744382a200848b77d84dbee.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My group was exactly like your @Eman and i was at 880K too. 25 shards. This is getting crazy, btw. This contest days always make me so sad.... If only the girl was bad drawn i could easily let her go... but ofc she is not and i have at least try to get her XD

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

hace 2 minutos, Xemnas dijo:

My group was exactly like your @Eman and i was at 880K too. 25 shards. This is getting crazy, btw. This contest days always make me so sad.... If only the girl was bad drawn i could easily let her go... but ofc she is not and i have at least try to get her XD

I know what you mean. The worst part is that I think the LC contest is getting harder every month. I know that the group we're in matters a lot and the results can change a lot from one group to another, but last month I would have been third with the points I've gotten this time. It's ridiculous.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eman said:

I know what you mean. The worst part is that I think the LC contest is getting harder every month. I know that the group we're in matters a lot and the results can change a lot from one group to another, but last month I would have been third with the points I've gotten this time. It's ridiculous.

Charge it to the PoP and Season features, the amount of tickets and orbs from PoP translate into mountains of Ymens, and the XP rewards from seasons have inflated the total points this time. 

BTW: No lag this time in the servers, I am amazed no one has talked about it.

P.S: 10 minutes into the new LC and there is a player with 1Million points, without girl, only for orbs ...

Edited by jelom
  • Sad 1

Finished at the 18th place, 25 is the cheapest I ever got from first contest in LC (a lot of luck in previous sessions probably)

However, all the spared orbs are about to pay (or so I'm hoping). I'm going for at least top 4 ! Wish me luck and I wish the same upon all of you ;)

Edited by Esios
  • Like 4

hace 1 minuto, jelom dijo:

Charge it to the PoP and Season features, the amount of tickets and orbs from PoP translate into mountains of Ymens, and the XP rewards from seasons have inflated the total points this time. 

I don't know, you're talking about a whole lot of ymens in the bank, and most will wait until this Contest to use those orbs and get the girl, and then the PoA to sell them to fulfill the tasks.

Anyway, it's too soon to make any judgements because maybe next month I'll end in an easy group and all will be wonderful (if only...).

hace 1 minuto, Albert80082 dijo:

Sorry to hear that man, this looks like some heavy duty bracket. I am almost sure some 400+ dude will get over 10 million in Pachinko contest this month 🤣

It wouldn't surprise me. But hey, as long as it's not in my group...

giphy.gif.e8ffc166adba607ee6a7563460fa6f99.gif

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, jelom said:

BTW: No lag this time in the servers, I am amazed no one has talked about it.

Wow you're actually right, I did not notice any lag during my sniping. Did Kinkoid somehow address the issue though or is there just less people now that would want the girl?

• Haha 2

first LC were i got the girl on day 1 and also first LC which will be not too stressful (for me) because of that

season xp + lucky nutaku contest was the key, some of them really did a lot of league fights, but only got 50% :/

image.png.9f3a50aa3630db291011035bfb56803f.png

also: they doubled first place myp x6 orb; maybe I am going for it, luckily I have 350 myp orbs and one available girl

image.png.5ffba183f73cc04184469774b17b9478.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Eman said:

That's to be expected, everybody has a lot more resources due to PoP.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bisiu88 said:

EZZZZZZ😂😂😂

We are gonna talk about it again later when u will reach level 418 like me, in the 400 bracket, my friend where the first in rank has 3500000 points and the others till the 10th has 2000000-2500000 😉. Good job getting her, tho. I can't wait to finish this contest days too, way too much stress.

• Like 1

Getting the sensation that this Legendary Contest is here to pull my leg. After ending at 24th place the first day with only standard activity as I foresaw, in the second I found myself unwilling to use my orbs because in the Mythic Pachinko rotation I have left two of the girls I like less in the entire game. Sometimes this game makes me willing to throw my PC out of the window.

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic