​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

1 hour ago, Yuyureka said:

I've also read they are trying to get the low and mid lvl players more competitive, but with the drop of in-game money income, how am i supposed to fight against players who have had the opportunity to spend hundred or thousands of millions to buy Hardcore, Charm and Know-how points in the market and so have now much more base points than me even if i'm at the same level ... (or maybe i'm missing something and those points are already capped ?)

Yes, you missed something. The Market-stats are capped by MaxPoints=(YourLevel)*30 Points for all stats..

• Thanks 1

Even though gems are still a thing, this week patch notes are really good and will help a lot of players out, especially the Pachinko and PoP changes. So a big fat 👍 for the patch in general from me :)
(though there´s a little issue with the new pop up feature :"
Players who have already unlocked the feature will not receive the pop-up notification" -> I still got them but it´s just 5/6 clicks so nothing too bad)

(Now Rosso will be able to read at least some positive feedback again ^^)

• Like 3

Well more BS in this patch/update, and more taking shit away from me yet AGAIN!!

When they "added" a new girl for PoP, they put her in place of the girl that was already in my Part-time Purifiers, Kia, which I had up to 76 Shards already. So I now have the "new" girl, Ada, there (with zero Shards), and Kia is now in my "partial Shards" listing, with the "get me in PoP" crap!

Yet just another reason, in a very long list, for me to be quitting this fucked up game, once my monthly cards "expire"!!!

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, HornyCat said:

Well more BS in this patch/update, and more taking shit away from me yet AGAIN!!

When they "added" a new girl for PoP, they put her in place of the girl that was already in my Part-time Purifiers, Kia, which I had up to 76 Shards already. So I now have the "new" girl, Ada, there (with zero Shards), and Kia is now in my "partial Shards" listing, with the "get me in PoP" crap!

Yet just another reason, in a very long list, for me to be quitting this fucked up game, once my monthly cards "expire"!!!

that's new, maybe just a visual? So far you had to finish the old girl first, before you could obtain the new one.

• Like 2

Is the nerfpocalypse over? Or is this only a short reprieve before we are hit with another brutal barrage. There are few survivors now. Many were nerfed to death. They were the lucky ones. I am hesitant to leave the bunker. So many nerfs.. What has it done to the landscape? It is unrecognizable.

• Like 7

@HornyCat Please read my private warning on your profile page.

Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

Don't give any more "feedback" based on tech issues you seem to be the only one experiencing so far. Those issues aren't part of the patch, they're issues affecting your account, and you need to work them out with Support.

Same thing for anyone else who might experience a weird thing no one else mentions. Before going on a rant about it, try checking if this seems global or perhaps just a bug affecting your account.

Everyone else, please proceed with the feedback on the actual new Patch. Thanks.

il y a 8 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Don't give any more "feedback" based on tech issues you seem to be the only one experiencing so far.

For what it's worth, I have the same issue; Ada replaced Kia as well. I didn't have too many shards so I don't care; and I expect she'll return once Ada is complete.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just in case anyone else is wondering: yes, many of us have noticed the tiny "500" value written below most items in the Market. As far as I know, it isn't a bug (and even if it were, it's only visual). I'm curious to, so I'll check if I can have more info from a CM.

Please don't report it. See this thread.

Update: Kinkoid are aware of the "500" value appearing below items, they're looking into it. Again, no worries: it's only visual and doesn't impact anything as of this writing.

As for those whose unfinished PoP girl got replaced by the new girl, please send a ticket as previously suggested. It'll be looked at and reviewed. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Thanks 1

So my thoughts.

Credit where credit is due, this is a mostly positive update(still waiting for the other shoe to drop next week though) I am pleased with the changes to the POP, so good job Kinkoid team.

However it is important that we not forget that this is two steps forward after taking ten steps back already. The community can't be fooled into complacency by these tactics. Its the same stuff you see activision and EA do, make a small concession while still eroding the benefits the player had before.

While its fine to be happy about these changes, I would urge nobody to consider them a win.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, blaa said:

Edit: They seem to mess with PoPs lately, i just upgraded them yesterday cause the perma PoPs gave now 4 orbs each, now they are back to 3, so another 300 nubans wasted cause of bad communication 

6 hours ago, Bobick said:

#MeToo. I got one time each 4 x 1 MyP and 4 x 10 GP orbs, though. Good return on investment.

7 hours ago, Liliat said:

Guess I also spent 1200 Kobans for nothing then :D Again, good change (and necessary).

I don't see why you guys are okay with.

I spent 1200 kobans and got nothing for that. I wasn't planning on upgrading PoPs above 9th level if not for the gem rewards. So no, if they reverse the change then return us our kobans too. You spend kobans and money and you receive something for that. In this case we didn't receive what we paid for.

• Like 5

I'm not sure what I'm feeling. Relief not to have been nerfed for once, maybe.  I like the change in Pachinko from prize OR gems to prize AND gems.  Good change.  More PoP's, good. Unless you're lower level and can't run them all.  I maxed my pPoP's long ago but did note the change there and agree with @Bombathat it feels a little bait-and-switchy.  I would have been similarly unhappy if I'd upgraded them on the strength of the 4th MyP orb.  

I was really hoping for some interface improvements and at least a partial rollback of the ymen nerf.  The latter, more for actual game balance.  I'm not really affected by the 90% equipment haircut, but I am positive that more junior players are.  I maintain that the haircut is an overcorrection and that it needs to bump back in the other direction at least a bit.  Perhaps 50% or 25% of previous values; 10% is going to crush people if it isn't already.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, SoggyShorts said:

I'm not sure what I'm feeling. Relief not to have been nerfed for once, maybe.  I like the change in Pachinko from prize OR gems to prize AND gems.  Good change.  More PoP's, good. Unless you're lower level and can't run them all.  I maxed my pPoP's long ago but did note the change there and agree with @Bombathat it feels a little bait-and-switchy.  I would have been similarly unhappy if I'd upgraded them on the strength of the 4th MyP orb.  

I was really hoping for some interface improvements and at least a partial rollback of the ymen nerf.  The latter, more for actual game balance.  I'm not really affected by the 90% equipment haircut, but I am positive that more junior players are.  I maintain that the haircut is an overcorrection and that it needs to bump back in the other direction at least a bit.  Perhaps 50% or 25% of previous values; 10% is going to crush people if it isn't already.

Oh, I'm not just unhappy. 9th level of PoPs gives more than 10th. Tickets worth nothing, but 8 epic books that you receive for gaining 9 shards per drop actually worth kobans. So not only I didn't receive gems and orbs that I paid for, it's basically means that I lost 1200 kobans and now I receive less than before. That's not how the game supposed to work. I paid my 1200 kobans. You either give me what I paid for or return it to the state where it was before spending those kobans.

As for ymens nerf. It's actually quite impactful. We're now at a loss of ymens. We spend more than we gain. 3 new additional PoPs might fix that issue, but it's still very different from how it was previously where you didn't need to worry about money when you were high enough level. Now you need and more than ever. That's wrong.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

I spent 1200 kobans and got nothing for that. I wasn't planning on upgrading PoPs above 9th level if not for the gem rewards. So no, if they reverse the change then return us our kobans too. You spend kobans and money and you receive something for that. In this case we didn't receive what we paid for.

i never said, I am okay with that. I find this hideous.

• Like 3

il y a 55 minutes, Bomba a dit :

I'm not exactly okay with it; it's just another nerf on top of the others. You get used to it 😅 But I have a slightly different opinion on the consequences:

il y a 39 minutes, Bomba a dit :

9th level of PoPs gives more than 10th. Tickets worth nothing, but 8 epic books that you receive for gaining 9 shards per drop actually worth kobans

First, I'm FP2, so I don't consider Kobans money. I "lost" a lot more with the equipment price nerf. Also, I'm mid-level, so tickets aren't worthless to me (yet :) ). And I was already considering buying the 10th level, because girls keep getting added to the PoP pool (So partially for the extra shard, and partially for the extra ticket). You say you're losing 8 Books per girl (1040 Affection, ~10 Kobans). But it means you need 12 drops from the PoP to get a girl (12x9 = 108 Shards). With one more level, you only need 10 PoP drops, and then you get 2 extra rewards: either 3xMyP, 3xGP10, or 4x Tickets. I think any of these are worth more than the 10 Kobans you lose (but probably not worth the 600 Kobans you pay for the upgrade, unless they keep adding more girls - it might pay off on a very long term).

Oh, and for both places, I already had some shards; so I will obtain the affection gifts anyway. One of the places I upgraded is 99/100 (So +9x130 affection), and the other one was 26/100 (So +6x130 affection, instead of 8x130, with one less drop of shards). Well; that one got replaced with the new girl at 0/100, so I won't finish it any time soon anyway :D )

• Like 2

On 11/25/2020 at 12:34 PM, Noacc said:

Gems in Epic & Mythic Pachinko will drop in addition to pre-existing reward drops

Gems drops are increased and now scale with level

Oh wow! What a generosity! What a charity! This change will definitely give me back 4-5 months of progress that I lost in one day. Yes, definitely..... Honestly, I don’t understand why I’m still wasting my time on this nonsense. Well, at least I stopped wasting my money.

Speaking of PoP. Previous 90 shards girl have been replaced with a new one, but compared to the rest, this is not such a problem.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

3 minutes ago, blaa said:

i never said, I am okay with that. I find this hideous.

Then tell that! Don't just dismiss it like that. They are not wasted because of some poor communication or anything like that. Let's call things like they actually are. It's outrageous! 10th level for which we paid was supposed to give 10 more gems and 1 more orb compared to 9th level. We paid 1200 kobans(600 for each) for that and got nothing for our kobans. It's not some poor communication.

7 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I'm not exactly okay with it; it's just another nerf on top of the others. You get used to it 😅 But I have a slightly different opinion on the consequences:

First, I'm FP2, so I don't consider Kobans money. I "lost" a lot more with the equipment price nerf. Also, I'm mid-level, so tickets aren't worthless to me (yet :) ). And I was already considering buying the 10th level, because girls keep getting added to the PoP pool (So partially for the extra shard, and partially for the extra ticket). You say you're losing 8 Books per girl (1040 Affection, ~10 Kobans). But it means you need 12 drops from the PoP to get a girl (12x9 = 108 Shards). With one more level, you only need 10 PoP drops, and then you get 2 extra rewards: either 3xMyP, 3xGP10, or 4x Tickets. I think any of these are worth more than the 10 Kobans you lose (but probably not worth the 600 Kobans you pay for the upgrade, unless they keep adding more girls - it might pay off on a very long term).

Oh, and for both places, I already had some shards; so I will obtain the affection gifts anyway. One of the places I upgraded is 99/100 (So +9x130 affection), and the other one was 26/100 (So +6x130 affection, instead of 8x130, with one less drop of shards). Well; that one got replaced with the new girl at 0/100, so I won't finish it any time soon anyway :D )

Oh yeah, I know how to count. You win 2 extra drops, sure. And yeah, extra 3 x1 MP would be nice, but what are the chances of that. hmm? Same about x10 GP orbs. And yeah, they give books and gifts too, but again, chances. Sure we value different items at different price I guess, but for me affection is quite valuable and only x10 GP orbs can give that out of those rewards and that value would be lower.
But the main point is: I didn't pay for that. I paid for extra gems and extra orbs. Goblins: Master of Shadows PoP was giving  4 x1 MP orbs instead of 3. Part-time Purifiers PoP was giving 4 x10 GP orb instead of 3. And both of them were giving 10 more gems of their respective types. I paid for that. Not for the extra ticket.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Regarding this 500 thing bug..

Guys, you should just imagine that instead of 1 book or affection item you win 500 right away 😀 

That's probably the same bug that shows 15 on every gift or book reward on bosses. Has been there for weeks. Now it's in the market. It's only visual, so It's not problematic.

But overall, this patch was a step in the right direction. Instead of replacing our normal rewards with gems they decided to add gems on top of other rewards. That's good. A bit late, but hey it's a work in progress.
I just feel uneasy how they make those changes on live server and don't even test on you know the test server.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I just feel uneasy how they make those changes on live server and don't even test on you know the test server.

I think that everyone here has already learned it the hard way that Kinkoid's Test server is not intended for testing purposes 😀 It has some other function that has yet to be discovered 😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

My comments on this patch in red

Patch Notes Week #47

Side Quest

• New Rare Side Quest release: “Cultural Exchange”:Sheheramazond wishes to teach the Hero more about her culture by introducing him to the tribe’s gorgeous and mysterious lap dance... Check out the latest side quest!

A bit of story, images and XP 👍

Places of Power

• Places of Power has summoned a new girl!
  • Ada (KH)

A new girl 👍. A pity it has replaced the previous unfinished girls. Whether bug or intended 👎

One grade girls

• Two new one star girls have been released

This game is about getting girls, isn't it? 👍

Improvements

• After unlocking new features a pop-up with a tutorial will appear, which will explain game mechanics in detail
  • Players who have already unlocked the feature will not receive the pop-up notification

A somewhat good idea but with bad implementation, unfortunately the pop-up (did I say before that pop-ups were bad?) showed too for veteran players 👎

Pachinko

• Gems in Epic & Mythic Pachinko will drop in addition to pre-existing reward drops
    • In addition to the regular reward, Epic 1-game will give +50 gems
    • Epic 10-games will give a girl + 9 regular rewards & additional 200 gems
    • Mythic 1-game / 3-games/ 6-games will provide additional + 10/ 30 / 60 gems
  • Epic Pachinko has an increased Legendary Books drop chance 
    •  Equipment chance has been lowered
  • Epic Pachinko will drop only Legendary items (Legendary Pachinko?)

After months of drastic reduction of resources, a small reversion of the trend, especially in the now much sought gems. Legendary equipment was not needed in big quantities for use as battle gear, most times you got no improvement or just a marginal one, but even with the recent reduction it was still a source of Ymens. 

Places of Power

• The rewards of the regular Places of Powers have been reversed to their state prior to the release of Awakening

Last week you had 14 orbs as rewards in the three permanent PoP, now you had 18 (same as two weeks ago) A improvement. 👍 The gems were more than compensated with a higher amount in the increased temporary PoPs places.

• Temporary PoPs 
    • increased the total places to 9 (from 6)
    • Gems drops are increased and now scale with level (from 20 up to 75 Gems; it was 5 before)
    • One of the places giving Ymen only now guarantees Gems
    • Depending on the player level the average gain of Gems will be equal or higher than before 

3 more places with a huge increase in gems, you must also take in mind that with more TPoP you are assured more kobans, epic orbs, tickets and money in the long term 👍

Seasons Update

Starting this December, Seasons will have 76 tiers with even more rewards. Having more steps for the same period of time just means that the first ones will be easier to get and you will have more loot to collect. In order not to remove current rewards, we are adding gems and books as additional things you can win in the Seasons.

If it is implemented keeping or slightly reducing the mojo between tiers and specially after getting the second girl, and the mojo needed to get both girls is similar as the current one, will be a good change, allowing for more rewards. . Could be 👍, but let's wait until we see it.

----------------------------------------

I have thought a lot the last days and as you can see I have composed my mood and I have glued the shards again, but the cracks will always be there.

I must confess that doing minimal playing in autopilot, just following the story, or even leaving the game almost crossed my mind while I was reading the comments of my fellow players, but my proverbial patience put me in the good path again, and after seeing and experiencing all the "definitive" changes, I have the feeling that some of the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit.

Of course, in the whole it is an important reduction in resources but remember we were living in such abundance one year ago, that it couldn't last long.

It will also be a looong grind to upgrade the girls with the new system, but we will have a regular supply of gems and more books than before. Unfortunately many girls will be left apart because of the gifts, books and gems deficit.

The system makes a lot more complex the planning and optimization, and it requires more time just for the daily required chores and a lot more if a player want to stay competitive.

A final request: Some weeks of stability in the game mechanics with just minor tweaks would be welcomed, we need a respite.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 17

This was a (finally) very positive/player friendly patch, i have the exact same opinion on this of our mate here above, @jelom. So i won't add much.

My only concern (for the immediate future at least) is about the Ymens (i have my reserve but the legendary and Mythic are not cheap to upgrade XD), even if maybe with the add of the new tPOP could be less problematic.

Also we are getting showered with books, which is fine do not get me wrong, but i would love more to "know well" my girls (if you get what i mean 😘) so my biggest desire right now is to see the release of the free mythic gifts. Ok that this is a game and we want to make it competitive (i hate this word....sigh) but let's not forget the main purpose: have a huge harem with beautiful (and possibly naked) girls.

Side note another good new (for me): checking the next blessed girls, i found Ryoko and when i started to upgrade her i found out that she is Nagatoro (WOW 🥰). So even if i had her i did not realize what a big conquest i did, i'm pretty happy atm XD.

• Like 9

I just noticed something new. When opening the Market, any tab, there's a gem icon in the top right corner, directly under the Blessings button. Hovering there gives us a total of the gems we have of each type.  Was this part of the patch or is this the work of the community script?

• Haha 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​