​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

On 1/24/2024 at 8:57 PM, 430i said:

I can confirm that the multifight bug has not been fixed on hh.com

And it isn't fixed in the new league (at least in GH.com):

image.png.513d5eefb947d218ab9e44dfa033def5.png

Update 2024-01-26:
Could be that the correction only got implemented after yesterday's maintenance. At least I didn't encounter any obvious deviations after that.

Edited by Lumpi46
Update

3 minutes ago, Lumpi46 said:

Improvement not yet implemented today

I fear the improvement was only that the coin-bags doesn't appear in the same line - so you have increased chances to get them all, but, sure, we'll have to deal with the issue your screenshot shows.

any updates on 3x laegue fights, i tried 12 fights with the 3x option.  All gave the perfect score that was promised with gs5, but that could still be good rng for me, because results without gs5 was 24,7 to 24,9.

I just noticed today, when I went to work on today's Contest (leveling girl's equipment), that it looks like with this last(est) patch, "broke" the Harem panel, at least as far as how the girls are being listed, when they added the "improvement" on it.

I put it for the Power rankings, with high to low, and yet that is NOT how my girls are being "listed". Of course I had to close the Harem panel and re-opened it after every listing changes (yet another PITA), and that is how I found out that it is messed up. To have the listing come anywhere even close to the actual power rankings, I have to change the Harem settings to the actual Blessings.

I really don't understand how the program/code writers for this game, can constantly and consistently, "break" something in the game, pretty much almost EVERY time they implement a supposed "improvement". It would be nice for even one time, if they could "add" something to the game, WITHOUT "breaking" something else in the process.       DOH!     LOL

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, HornyCat a dit :

I really don't understand how the program/code writers for this game, can constantly and consistently, "break" something in the game, pretty much almost EVERY time they implement a supposed "improvement". It would be nice for even one time, if they could "add" something to the game, WITHOUT "breaking" something else in the process.

No automatic testing (unit and integration, or clearly not enough), only some manual testing on what they are adding/fixing but they don't see what the impacts are everywhere else.

Edited by mdnoria

7 hours ago, mdnoria said:

No automatic testing (unit and integration, or clearly not enough), only some manual testing on what they are adding/fixing but they don't see what the impacts are everywhere else.

Yeah, I have plenty of other opinions about how and why they do this to go along with yours, but my posting was mainly meant to be sarcastic, thus why I put the LOL at the end of it, as I was hoping that would convey it.   🙂

That is always a problem with the "written/typed word" in things/places like this, where the only thing people have, is just the words to read, rather than being able to actually hear the person saying them, as hearing them would most likely easily show how the person was just joking, or playing around, or do like I was trying to do, posting some sarcasm.    LOL

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, HornyCat said:

I knew that this latest "breaking" of the power rankings in the Harem was going to be a royal PITA come the Blessing's change for the week, but I didn't think it was going to be this much of one, along with just how VERY much more time, it is and has, ended up taking to change my teams around.

Mod hat on:

@HornyCat The second part of your post was a little bit to much offensiv in some wording. I can understand your frustration, but some words you had used are a little bit to offensiv. I think your post reflected your emotions after the hard work to make new teams with the broken Harem and I know that you normaly don't use such an offensiv speach so no warning. I quoted the part of your post that was fine to not loose all of your feedback.

• Thanks 1

Well......They "broke" yet another thing with today's (1-31-24) patch. In the Season, EVERY player is showing only 2800 MoJo, and it is giving out only the minimum 1 MoJo per Fight, which means that for the Contest today, and and all Players (or at least for me it is), are getting totally screwed on Contest points, because of only getting the absolute minimum for each fight done.

Edit Add-on:

I have to edit about the Contest part, because after stopping to closely watch, doing Season fights is NOT giving ANY points toward the MoJo and Awakening Contest.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, HornyCat said:

In the Season, EVERY player is showing only 2800 MoJo, and it is giving out only the minimum 1 MoJo per Fight, which means that for the Contest today, and and all Players (or at least for me it is), are getting totally screwed on Contest points, because of only getting the absolute minimum for each fight done.

Perhaps this may in other brackets be different, but in the brackets who were reported in the CbC-thread there are so much points accumulated that the points from gaining Mojo have not really a relevance in comparison to the gaining from spending gems.

The bug is reported to the Devs - now we have to wait to the fix from KK...

I wasn't around to say it earlier, but a few recent changes I appreciate greatly would be:

1. The new options to fully upgrade and fully level up a girl in one click are awesome. It's not only faster and less tedious, it also lets us fully upgrade a girl before seeing any of her advanced poses and affection scenes, and then we can discover them at our own pace without having to make clicks and count items in between two pics. That's a lot more immersive and enjoyable.

2. The "Play Again" button in Pachinko is super efficient and really makes it a lot simpler and fun to use orbs. This used to feel like a chore, but now it's really neat.

3. The filters and some of the icons in the Harem have been improved, technically. It's a bit hard to notice right now due to the bugs that came with the improvements (chiefly the one where changing the criterion by which you sort the list doesn't move you back to the top, and you need to scroll aaaaaall the way up if you had an older girl selected).

4. The decision to keep the upcoming Roles system out of PvP, and the strong confirmation of this fact that came with the second survey on the topic was a massive relief! They did get the memo, and I'm so glad and thankful they stopped the madness on the "RPG elements" for once. <3

The adventure also improved lately, I feel (overall at least). There are a few things that feel a bit awkward, almost similar to South Park animations when two characters are supposed to be talking to each other but they're both shown facing us instead of looking at each other, because they recycle the same sprite of each. But even that can have its charm. The sex scenes actually make decent use of the animations here and there, and it's a bit more enjoyable when progressing through a story in general.

All in all, pretty glad with recent patches.

• Like 3

Labyrinth is still broken, not a single fix, is it? At least they seem to have moved easy GUI/QoL improvements higher in priority, but what I am still missing is to give bug fixes the highest priority. Leaving the most promising new feature (Laby) broken for months, same with League, not even acknowledging the massive obvious bugs at some place like here, keeps my motivation at zero. The problem is that I lost trust completely, that anything in the game is working as expected, unless I test and verify it myself (or someone of you). And I have no motivation anymore to invest the time for testing, since this was such a time waste, ignored by KK until now. Vicious cycle that only KK can end for me at this point by finally taking bug reports serious.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I wasn't around to say it earlier, but a few recent changes I appreciate greatly would be:

1. The new options to fully upgrade and fully level up a girl in one click are awesome. It's not only faster and less tedious, it also lets us fully upgrade a girl before seeing any of her advanced poses and affection scenes, and then we can discover them at our own pace without having to make clicks and count items in between two pics. That's a lot more immersive and enjoyable.

2. The "Play Again" button in Pachinko is super efficient and really makes it a lot simpler and fun to use orbs. This used to feel like a chore, but now it's really neat.

3. The filters and some of the icons in the Harem have been improved, technically. It's a bit hard to notice right now due to the bugs that came with the improvements (chiefly the one where changing the criterion by which you sort the list doesn't move you back to the top, and you need to scroll aaaaaall the way up if you had an older girl selected).

4. The decision to keep the upcoming Roles system out of PvP, and the strong confirmation of this fact that came with the second survey on the topic was a massive relief! They did get the memo, and I'm so glad and thankful they stopped the madness on the "RPG elements" for once. ❤️

The adventure also improved lately, I feel (overall at least). There are a few things that feel a bit awkward, almost similar to South Park animations when two characters are supposed to be talking to each other but they're both shown facing us instead of looking at each other, because they recycle the same sprite of each. But even that can have its charm. The sex scenes actually make decent use of the animations here and there, and it's a bit more enjoyable when progressing through a story in general.

All in all, pretty glad with recent patches.

re2: I know there was some light bashing on it here but I am hopeful this is also a test and they might implement it other places that are also tedious. For example, troll fights where you have to click combat, then skip, then ok, you could save a click.

re3: Agree and FYI instead of scrolling I've just gone back to main page and then back into harem (and the filter does save).  What bothers me more is the girl name search saves but the filter is blank but that too is workaroundable via hitting enter in the field.  I don't like workarounds but at least they seem present.  I am hopeful if they keep focus/don't neglect this be great.

re adventure: While I still don't like the animation at all and wish it was optional, I do acknowledge in this last "chapter" they have toned it back in places where before they just seemed to be showing off the fact they could do it.  I also think the overall story for this one is hillarious and great.

PS: @bolitho76 I totally missed your "promotion", congrats and appreciate you!

Edited by jpanda
PS & clarify
  • Like 1

@DvDivXXX I subscribe your words about the recent changes.

Anything that save clicks and time I will always welcome.

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Labyrinth is still broken, not a single fix, is it?

Broken? I love the way it is now. Changing the info text to meant how the relics really behave is the only fix I approve.

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The new options to fully upgrade and fully level up a girl in one click are awesome. It's not only faster and less tedious, it also lets us fully upgrade a girl before seeing any of her advanced poses and affection scenes, and then we can discover them at our own pace without having to make clicks and count items in between two pics. That's a lot more immersive and enjoyable.

Damn, I swear it worked absolutely fine before, even just a few days ago when I've grabbed and upgraded the 4th girl from LR. But just a few hours after praising this improved upgrade system, I've grabbed and upgraded the new CE girls, and...

Right now, fully upgrading a girl leads me straight to her final affection scene, with an arrow to go back. And when I hit that arrow, it takes me back to her edit page, showing me her final pose pic, adding insult to injury. :S

I'm not sure if this is global or not, but likely a bug (hopefully) or at least a change (but I can't imagine it being intentional) that got introduced with yesterday's patch. I hope devs are aware and this will get changed back to what it was before: do the full upgrade, and you stay on the girl's edit page, with her initial (0-star) pose still shown. @Luna - Kinkoid could you please forward in case this hasn't been spotted already? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

re3: Agree and FYI instead of scrolling I've just gone back to main page and then back into harem (and the filter does save).  What bothers me more is the girl name search saves but the filter is blank but that too is workaroundable via hitting enter in the field.  I don't like workarounds but at least they seem present.  I am hopeful if they keep focus/don't neglect this be great.

Thanks, this helps quite a bit. The workarounds aren't very practical, but still much better than scrolling through a hundred pages (until this gets fixed, hopefully).

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

Labyrinth is still broken, not a single fix

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

Vicious cycle that only KK can end for me at this point by finally taking bug reports serious.

Very true, unfortunately. Still, they're not ignoring it, it's more likely the Laby bugs haven't reached the top of the to-do list yet. This reminds me I have yet to fill out the Bug Fix survey, actually. I hope there's a decent amount of stuff pertaining to Labyrinth in it (it would be pretty weird otherwise, since the mode proved way more popular and appreciated than anyone had anticipated, I think, and it's been voted as a top priority to flesh out and expand in the new feature survey).

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Broken? I love the way it is now. Changing the info text to meant how the relics really behave is the only fix I approve.

:D! Well, not everyone loves it, of course. Most players do, but of course there's a minority who really dislikes it. Although you're not the most vocal detractor of the mode, you just seem to not be particularly invested in it. I remember a few people posting that they hate it so much they don't even play it even for the rewards (and even in its current super easy state where you can pretty much do whatever and still complete the run fairly quick and effortlessly; unless filling empty slots after losing team members counts as an effort).

In all seriousness, the descriptions not matching the actual effects can't really be fixed by changing the descriptions, at least for most of the bugs. I mean it's pretty clear something called "Protective Bubble" isn't meant to increase the damage you take (with no upside at all). Or that the Curse (forgot the exact name) isn't meant to select a member of your own team to get cursed, and so on. Also, with descriptions alone, they'd have to rebrand "Mages" as "Tanks" and "Tanks" as "Cannon Fodder"... ^^

I can understand the reluctance for the Roles system or even new difficulty modes, from those who don't enjoy the feature and don't want to spend more time or energy on it. But the fairly long list of obvious bugs in the feature as it is need to get fixed regardless.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jelom said:

With tanks being useless and mages being bad tanks, half of the relics being either a disadvantage or doing nothing? Would be quite fun to have a relic stating "Harmful bubble: Increases damage taken after all calculations by X%", or "Impactful: Increases damage of back line by nothing, because we cannot code :D".

Probably it was a joke anyway. However, aside of the obvious bugs, the Labyrinth could be so much more fun with a lot of added tactical opportunities if "mages" were actual mages, i.e. GS5 could be casted after a lot less rounds by CH girls, so you can forge teams with one skill being applied much earlier, others later, to work well together. Currently the Laby is a boring click work I do not pay any attention anymore and just want to haste through wasting as few time as possible, just avoiding to select a set of relics. But it could be quite interesting to play if things worked as intended.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Although you're not the most vocal detractor of the mode

I don't remember having criticized the Labyrinth except for the added time it takes to complete, otherwise I have praised it as the best addition in years.

32 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Probably it was a joke anyway.

It was half joke, I understand that some relics should be fixed (but Defeat Medication, NEVER!!! ), but with that fix and the roles, the labyrinth will change to a more complicated feature. I do think enough about complicated things in real life and I just want an easy game to enjoy and disconnect.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 430i said:

FYI, The 3x button is still broken, 100%

Thanks, I forgot to mention it, but I've learned it the (slightly) hard way the day the patch came out. I used the x3 button on an opponent with a 100% chance of getting 25 points per fight, and I got 25-25-24* instead. Haven't tried it again since.

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks, I forgot to mention it, but I've learned it the (slightly) hard way the day the patch came out. I used the x3 button on an opponent with a 100% chance of getting 25 points per fight, and I got 25-25-24* instead. Haven't tried it again since.

Yeah I assume they dont reset the player's ego after every fight. I lost a lot more points than that, probably costing me the chance to fight for the win, but its my own fault for trusting a bunch of junior devs. If you can propagate it to the CM or the dev team on discord, that would be very helpful!

• Like 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​