​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think you forgot or hadn't noticed a crucial detail in that feedback wave: it was specifically no mythic items except for books and gifts.

Wow. I'm impressed. You reverse engineered my brain fart!

But yes, you are almost certainly correct in where I went wrong.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

Really? Seriously, I only remember reading about people hoping there would not be mythic items. Maybe these people simply had no faith in how KK would implement them, or maybe I just missed some /sarc markers? IDK.

OK. I stand corrected. Partly. On that point :D 

What most people said was that Mythic boosters and mythic equipment would be a problem, not mythic books or affection items ;) .

Ok, I see I've been slow in my answer xD 

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 5

Please review this KK. No one is going to ever spend Kobans on the mythics books/gift even if they are cheaper. I mean, say only for today I decided to spend some kobans on it. What about the rest of the days? We are going to have an average of 3 slots getting cut off our 8 hrly refreshes. So our shortage of books/gifts problem just gotten worst EVEN if we purchase those mythics once in a while. 

• Like 7

Honestly, another possible solution, besides those already listed by Jelom and other suggestions:

e) Make Market Refreshes FREE (or a lot less expensive at least). This way, it wouldn't feel too bad even if you low-roll and end up with a lot of slots taken up by the new overpriced koban-only red items. Because paying 42 kobans for what's now essentially a chance of half or more of what we used to get for that price, AND the opportunity to burn away hundreds of kobans for much less total XP really FEELS BAD, you know? And that's bad for the game (even if red items end up selling like pancakes to a minority of players who don't do the maths and have deep pockets). It's not worth alienating most of the player base for.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Honestly, another possible solution, besides those already listed by Jelom and other suggestions:

e) Make Market Refreshes FREE (or a lot less expensive at least).

Yes! Oh wait, I pay for a reduced cost to refresh already.

I got it, If you are paying for a Platinum Card you get kobans back (as long as you do buy something). Kinda like a Discover Card but for Hentai Heroes 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Platinum Card

It would be a nice opportunity to revisit some of the perks of that expensive monthly plan in the process. Give you something else instead of the reduced koban cost for a market refresh (or for the 50% off on "waste a ton of kobans to earn 150 kobans in a rush" feature, for instance...).

• Like 1

Or, option f) show the mythic items while the shop would otherwise be "empty"? So people who want to go above and beyond what you get once every 8 hours can spend their kobans. And then after 8 hours refill with the normal non-mythical stuff.

Obviously the items will still have to become cheaper less stupendously overpriced for it to be an alternative over refreshing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jelom said:

Well, after the mythic items have been implemented with disastrous effects, let's see which possibilities could improve the situation:

To address the reduction in non mythic items:

a) Add more slots in the market, passing from 8 (2 rows x 4 items) to 10 (2x5, reducing the size of the icons) or 12 (3x4 adding a new row and scrolling).

b) Made a new separate section in market only for mythic items.

To address the excessive cost in premium currency (Kobans) of the mythic items:

c) Reducing the cost in Kobans of all or some Mythic items (perhaps excluding the mythic spell book) to something in line with previous average amount of affection per market refill.

d) Replacing the cost in Kobans for Ymens, even at a very high cost. I would pay gladly hundreds of millions of Ymens.

I see almost zero probabilities of devs implementing options c) and d), but a slight possibility of doing options a) or b)

A few adjustments, if deemed acceptable...

a) Make it 12 (might be an overreach but PoPs are pretty much giving yemens these days, so...) and they could even split those into different rarities (for example, 3/4 spots for rare, 3/4 sports legendary, etc.), making the RNG about the different types?

b1) Would love to be able to lock or have a tab/section for the items I want to keep, so I can "easily" sell those I don't.

About the cost, and given most of the info posted already, yeah just make them more into line with everything else. More expensive yes but without blowing away everything else. Well, unless (Mythic) girls start generating kobans too... 🙄😅😂

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Karyia said:

About the cost, and given most of the info posted already, yeah just make them more into line with everything else. More expensive yes but without blowing away everything else. Well, unless (Mythic) girls start generating kobans too... 🙄😅😂

Just give us a meowth parody ..All she does is collecting kobans all day long :P ..I´d maybe even be ok with the current mythic item prices then :P

452-4524011_pokemon-normal-type-meowth-png-download-meowth-transparent.png

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, holymolly said:

Just give us a meowth parody ..All she does is collecting kobans all day long :P ..I´d maybe even be ok with the current mythic item prices then :P

452-4524011_pokemon-normal-type-meowth-png-download-meowth-transparent.png

Allow me to... Holy-Molly!!! 😅🤣

I don't quite see the Norou Campaign badge but maybe it's on the other side ;):D 

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

Allow me to... Holy-Molly!!! 😅🤣

I don't quite see the Norou Campaign badge but maybe it's on the other side ;):D 

look closer on my profile pic :P

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowonifIdontforgettodoso #plsdontbannmenoacc

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, holymolly said:

look closer on my profile pic :P

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowonifIdontforgettodoso #plsdontbannmenoacc

Oh, I can't miss that one every time you post :D 

I meant the "girl" parody pic ;) 😅

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Oh, I can't miss that one every time you post :D 

I meant the "girl" parody pic ;) 😅

Oh 😅 .. I´m not gonna lie..it´s  kinda arduous to remember every time ^^

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 12:22 PM, mates said:

This is also a new feature, to give us even less?

image.png.8aa122497b108f27bf2bf4ba764b4abc.png

First of all, in case you haven't checked your profile since then, please do, and sorry again for my incorrect warning early on when I didn't understand what you were reporting. And thanks for pointing this out.

This had me a little concerned, and I wanted to know if it was a visual bug or an actual change (and if so, intentional or not). So I've asked my clubmates to confirm if they received panties as their reward, and ideally to take a screenshot. One of them delivered:

CC - VISUAL BUG.png

So it's just a visual bug. Nothing to worry about. Thanks again to you, Mates, for pointing it out, and to Igor (I'm not sure of his forum nickname) for providing the screenshot. Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

It's a sad thing when you have to turn to the Pachinko RNG to get what you used to buy in the market! First it was Equipment, then Boosters, and now... everything else! How bad does it have to get before the developers acually fix something?

I hope, they revert the last change. But that will probably not happen. 

That they try to solve the issue of having to few books and affection items can only be admired. The solution however only makes it worse.

To me the best solution seems to be to keep the old 8 books/affection items so the situation does not become worse for all players. However the announcement made, makes me wonder that we will lose some slots permanently (???) to mythic items. I personally will not buy these, due to the fact my level is not high enough to be competive in the highest leagues (305) and the number of kobans it costs is simply not sustainable in the long run. Also considering, that there are better ways to spend your precious kobans as a starting player (events, combativity etc). 

As the above is probably the case for a lot of other players as well, I just wonder why they think this is an improvement. 

Add some (2-4) slots for mythic items players, who actually want those and can afford them. 

And even better make a setting if you want to be offered mythic items in your marketplace or not, because if I could turn it off, I would do it right now. When I reach level 400 (or probably 450 I can reconsider when I want those items offered.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Gerard Cocks said:

That they try to solve the issue of having to few books and affection items can only be admired. The solution however only makes it worse.

To me the best solution seems to be to keep the old 8 books/affection items so the situation does not become worse for all players. However the announcement made, makes me wonder that we will lose some slots permanently (???) to mythic items. I personally will not buy these, due to the fact my level is not high enough to be competive in the highest leagues (305) and the number of kobans it costs is simply not sustainable in the long run. Also considering, that there are better ways to spend your precious kobans as a starting player (events, combativity etc). 

As the above is probably the case for a lot of other players as well, I just wonder why they think this is an improvement. 

Add some (2-4) slots for mythic items players, who actually want those and can afford them. 

And even better make a setting if you want to be offered mythic items in your marketplace or not, because if I could turn it off, I would do it right now. When I reach level 400 (or probably 450 I can reconsider when I want those items offered.

At first glance, the best way was to keep how it was + creating 4 slots for the mythic stuff (no harm in having the option, those who wanted it would go for it).

The "solution"/alternative (I think) will be RNG-wise, since we're (at some point, since it has been mentioned for a few weeks/months, IIRC) supposed to get some of what we lose from the PoPs (again IIRC, books/gifts are supposed to be added as possible rewards there too). Depending on how that goes, we still might be getting worse than before, depending on the RNG for that.

Of course, that doesn't change anything about the novelty of getting books/gifts with kobans.

I'm hoping for girls who actually generate kobans to compensate :D 🙃

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

I kinda felt like sharing my amazing market restock, got an whopping 1680xp from it :)

Can any of you beat my amazing score? :P

I feel like that would be a fun game to play..who can get the lowest RoI :D

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-19 um 23.13.06.png

legendary books wins you nothing! 😛

image.png.ee1939a52e4d0341d69a8dc179878fa9.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic