​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

My comments on the last patch notes. Brief this time:

More side stories and more girls 👍

A new method of payment 👍 💰

A bug in favor of the players is endorsed by Kinkoid. My applause 👏

I won't comment here the previous patch changes in Club Champion.

Patch Notes Week #26

June. 30.2021

Side quest

• New Rare Side Quest release: Runs in the Family: Lyka wants to teach Lupa a special family secret sex-move, which has been passed from woman to woman for generations, and she needs your help… and your body....

Clubs Champion

New Club Girl

• Demi 

Harem

Two new Pachinko girls have been recruited by Bunny

• Olive 
  • Estrella 

Places of Power

New PoP girl has teleported from another dimension

• Dixie 

One star girls

New one grade girls have been added

• Punk Astis 
  • Indian Summer Spirit
  • Night Out Judy 
  • Cumthirsty Semana 
  • Lil’ Red in the City 

New payment system

We’ve added a new payment option: OneBip

• OneBip is a carrier billing solution that allows players to pay directly using their mobile operators
  • The solution is available for now only in Austria, Switzerland and the UK.

Monthly Cards

Due to a bug in recent reward changes, for a week, players with a monthly card subscription have received twice the amount of daily Kobans

• The bug is in favor of the users!  Enjoy spending them in the Haremverse! 
  • Like 2

• Community Manager

Guys, something fresh from the oven, released today:

Improvements

• Add girl's specialty on PoP -> Changed to add popup.
    • Have more info about the girls in PoP, as it is already displayed when changing team in Seasons.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

il y a une heure, Noacc a dit :

Guys, something fresh from the oven, released today:

Improvements

• Add girl's specialty on PoP -> Changed to add popup.
    • Have more info about the girls in PoP, as it is already displayed when changing team in Seasons.

This looks great, finally! For once a really nice enhancement requested for so long. 🍾

Patch Notes Week #27

I'll pull a @jelom and note that there's some positive in no further damage having been made this week 😅😝

Hopefully the feedback given about the mythic horrors and champions nightmares will be addressed "soon" 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha 5

If you look up "Deafening Silence" in a dictionary, it will point to this patch note.

Edit: I just noticed, below the "Harem" it used to say xx mins until yyy money". I don't have that anymore. Anyone else?

Edited by Shorty-er
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

Edit: I just noticed, below the "Harem" it used to say xx mins until yyy money". I don't have that anymore. Anyone else?

Consistently absent for me as well.  I checked whether it vanishes if there's nothing to collect, waited for money to be collectable... nope.  Something is broken that didn't need fixing in the first place.

Speaking of, I very much preferred to see the ENTIRE event girl rather than a zoomed view.  I suppose I could consult the wiki, but that's more clicks for something that used to require one click. <shrug>

I'm hoping that we get another REALLY BIG MENU next week.  These inconvenient little tweaks are far preferable to ( (( ((( shudder ))) )) ) ...rollouts.

Edit: I'm running the userscript.  Wonder if it's interfering with the cash timer?  I haven't tried updating it today; the villain dropdown isn't displaying correctly ATM either.

Edit 2: Userscript update fixed the villains display but not the cash timer.

Edited by SoggyShorts
  • Like 1

I noticed the cash timer is gone as well. I liked it, too.

I also noticed the individual countdown in the Harem is less active. It used to count down seconds when short time. Now it just sits there and counts down full minutes. As an example, one of my girls had 17m 31s and it stayed that way for a minute, even if I clicked off of it and back on to resee the time. Eventually it went from 17m 31s to 16m 31s.

So, yeah, that's a thing.

il y a 14 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

grafik.png.e4371a2db6c3149c1b663590f85c1989.png

Not to me.

You proved it did with your screenshot 🤣

Formerly you had a progress bar on top of the button to indicate when the total would increase. This bar disappeared. If you have nothing yet to collect, there is now no indicator at all of when is the next moment when you will have money.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Eexa said:

["Hahaha I'm missing the point by so many miles I actually think you didn't understand the basics of what we're talking about" (followed by an embarrassingly unneeded explanation)]

Dude, what @bolitho76 was showing with his screenshot was actually a joke, for one, but also a beacon of hope for you guys who are still in the way earlier phase of the game during which this still matters. "Don't worry, you'll eventually stop ever collecting pocket change from your harem anyway, timer or no timer".

My "12 kobans for 4M cash, Sir?" button has been stuck in orange for a long time as well, just like everybody else who gets twice as much by selling a single piece of equipment at the Market (at the much better cost of 0 kobans, too ^^).

It might be more relevant for CXH, though, because no one is anywhere near reaching the level at which harem cash stops being a vital resource and becomes a joke, and eventually a faint memory. But right now it doesn't matter that much since most of us have like 20 girls or less over there.

• Like 1

il y a 34 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Dude, what @bolitho76 was showing with his screenshot was actually a joke, for one, but also a beacon of hope for you guys who are still in the way earlier phase of the game during which this still matters. "Don't worry, you'll eventually stop ever collecting pocket change from your harem anyway, timer or no timer".

My "12 kobans for 4M cash, Sir?" button has been stuck in orange for a long time as well, just like everybody else who gets twice as much by selling a single piece of equipment at the Market (at the much better cost of 0 kobans, too ^^).

It might be more relevant for CXH, though, because no one is anywhere near reaching the level at which harem cash stops being a vital resource and becomes a joke, and eventually a faint memory. But right now it doesn't matter that much since most of us have like 20 girls or less over there.

I am glad you do not share our concern and interpret the above screenshot as a joke but no need to be condescending, especially in the rewording of my message. Actually I do not find it funny to despise lower levels concerns by any means and knowing this concern will vanish in a couple of months (or years) does not make it funnier...

Anyway, just my personal opinion. Not the first time I do not agree with your POV. Probably not the last either. 😒

il y a 12 minutes, jelom a dit :

I love the new tab design for the event widget similar to activities

imagen.png.158e5510d93a64403a5f49e1e45beab1.png

I agree. But if not already reported it comes with a bug in the display of the girls stats: 

Stats.jpg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Eexa said:

Anyway, just my personal opinion. Not the first time I do not agree with your POV. Probably not the last either. 😒

For sure, and vice versa. But I think we probably misunderstand each other more often than we actually disagree, honestly. The fact that you incorrectly assumed that I was "despising lower level concerns" when I was actually pointing out game design imbalances speaks volume on that. I just thought you should be in on the joke, and I disliked seeing a WTF smiley and way off the mark advice as your reaction to Bolitho's simple and harmless joke. Anyway. Can't please everybody. Cheers.

• Like 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic