​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

This game seems really broken at this point. Like everyone has said, none of these nerfs effect high level players. But for low and mid level players the game has now become a ridiculous grind. I'm not enjoying it any more and I haven't even been playing for very long. I'm really only playing out of compulsion now. I know there are many other players who feel like this.

• Like 8

For the love of the gods, warn us before you drop the value of our items by 90% Kinkoid! I just lost a billion bucks out of nowhere that were reserved for tons of important upgrades I now can't make anymore (theres 7 Legendaries I was going to upgrade end of the month).

------I don't have enough funds left to even finish the event at the end of the month!-----

Because I'm far below the required money needed for the event, which was all reserved in items and great pachinko balls.  Neither can I get those funds anymore for the next months, since I cant make money from sales anymore. Aaaah!

I'm not a level 500 player with 9.999.999.999.999 in cash lying around from playing for 4 years, everything was precariously balanced for us midtiers. We got just enough for what we needed every month, now it doesnt make sense anymore.

Seriously, @Noacc this isn't right? Absoluty zero communication about this very big decision. 😑

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 16
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

3 hours ago, holymolly said:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-10 um 12.04.28.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-10 um 12.04.12.png

Serious question here, how do you sell all your items at once like this? I've always been stuck doing it one at a time.

Also agreed on the major nerf being bad, seems like every "balance" patch lately is just nerf everything out of existence.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, wayne82444 said:

Serious question here, how do you sell all your items at once like this? I've always been stuck doing it one at a time.

That's just a script telling you what your total value is if/when you do decide to sell them. You still have to sell them one at a time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Community Manager

Haven't gotten time to read the full feedback for everyone, so I'll briefly explain about the rebalancing.

Yea it's a big balance update indeed of the soft currency - Yemens.
But even with the balance changes there won't be a deficit of Yemens 

Right now as it is with all the features being released the economy quite broken and needed rebalancing. 

That being said, do voice your feedback, opinions and concerns on that, please!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 6
  • Hug 5

I can only assume from this latest patch that anyone playing the game at KK is doing so to look for bugs and make sure the proper screens show up. They definitely do NOT look at the in game economiy and how this 90% reduction affects the vast majority of the player base.

I should have known KK's "apology" rewards would be followed by an immediate "nerf the players" by changing the game rules again and without warning.

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1

My feedback is less bit by bit changes, instead do the overhaul all at once. People can't see the big picture, so they pick at the individual changes. Even when we get a buff for a few weeks, players have no memory of it when something else gets the eventual downturn that we all could tell was coming when the positive thing happened.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Yea, another patch, another nerf! What a surprise!  I guess there's a good chance that I won't get the girl in LD for the first time.  All the nerfs on orbs (haven't had an orb PoP in 3 weeks) and now this stupidly massive money nerf means on one day I will likely not get any orbs (pachinko/donate day) and I can't be sure I'll get 50 on another day to make up for it. Every patch feels like more and more reasons to quit.

Everything Is supposed to be about "balance" yet it all either looks like greed or does nothing.  Nothing gets balanced and the players get get more and more unhappy. Sounds like a terrible way to run a company.

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1

41 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Haven't gotten time to read the full feedback for everyone, so I'll briefly explain about the rebalancing.

Right now as it is with all the features being released the economy quite broken and needed rebalancing. 

Please read through my points Noacc from before, because someone has made a very big mistake with this change.

I know balancing was needed for the high tiers who have an abundance of things which keeps piling up, but this change radically hits everyone in the Midtier (lvl150-400), which is now completely out of balance. The -sales- of items is what kept everyone's economy balanced every month: the sales is what gave you enough Yemens to do a a bunch of upgrades, attempt a few contests, etc. There was just enough to do a bit of everything, nothing excessive, dealers choice. The income of Yemens without item sales is far, far too low to do anything. If you remove the income of item sales (which has now essentially happened, because a 1 million Yemen item is now only worth 1/10th), you only receive enough for 1 Legendary upgrade -a month- and ----nothing---- else.

It's a pretty easy headcount: a midtier player receives about 1 million a day, that's 30 mil a month = one legend. Seasons gives you only enough rewards to -partially- do the end of season event, which also increases in cost with every level (which is now no longer compensated enough by items because of de devaluation). Combativity only gets you enough for a few shop items, but not all of them multiple times a day (and you need all of them, otherwise you cant upgrade the girls or keep them on your level). And that's it: that's all you can do now with the devaluation; you slowly loose money even if you dont participate in anything! Upgrade anything: you're broke.

And that's not even counting the ---excessively--- expensive point of upgrading your own stats, which costs millions and millions a month just to stay on the same power as the rest in PvP.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 1 heure, Noacc a dit :

I'd say that depends on the level. According to the numbers posted by others on this thread, *if* you can sell your legendary items at 2M/U (Instead of 20M/U before the patch), that's fine, you still make billions every month.

But I did the math for my own case and playstyle, which is focused on acquiring and upgrading 5 and 6 stars girls, at level 350. I'm now selling Legendary items at 200K/U instead of 2M/U. The math is incomplete because I don't have all the correct values, but gives a pretty good idea I think:

Income:

- Harem: 3.5M per day (~1.75M, twice a day): 105M / Month

- 10x Orbs: 1.1M per 10x orb (200k + 9x96k) 200M / Month (Assuming 6 10x Orbs per day from PoP. That's a very rough estimate; I don't have proper stats for that)

- Champions: 6M per day or 180M per month (Assuming 30 tickets per day and 200k per ticket. Again, really rough estimate)

- Villains: 50M per month? Depends on the events and which villains I need to fight. Assumed an average of 48 Fights per day and 30k per villain, plus a bit of extra for "free combativity" from various sources.

Expenses:

- 1 Mythic per month: 175M upgrade + 182M Affection: 357M per month

- 1 or 2 Legendary 5* per month (Depends on Legendary days) : 87M or 174M per month (51M Upgrade + 36M Affection)

- Levels: 6M/Level, 10 Levels per month: 60M / Month

- PoA: 80M, but I don't actually count it. I just wait for the PoA quests to upgrade some of the girls. So 0/Month.

Total income: 535M per month (Down from 2B+ per month)

Total expenses: 504M to 591M per month

So... that looks like a potential deficit. Again, it's hard to say for sure, because there's a lot of uncertainty in the income sources. And that's at level 350. The thing is, income varies a lot based on the level, but expenses do not. Anyone at level 300+ or maybe even 250+ can have the same kind of expenses, and level 450+ doesn't introduce new expenses. However, the income varies greatly, especially for the Champions and the Market (10x the value for higher level players, who indeed will still have "unlimited money").

Edit: I forgot to include books. I buy all of them 3 times a day; but I don't know how much money that represents. Maybe another 100M of expenses? Or 50M? In any case, it pushes the scale further on the "deficit" side.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Surprised :O 1

Only because some 400lvl+ complain for whatever reason they have to much yment all other player get punished. This change is very bad. next we will definitely get fewer tickets because a few players have too many tickets. That the majority need these tickets is not of interest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

My feedback is that nerf to high lvl player ymen income was expected, but players sub lvl350 or so should've been less affected by it.

And I agree with GeorgeMTO that it's also about managing player expectations. Substantial negative changes are better to be bundled with positive ones, announced in advance, etc.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MCP said:

That's just a script telling you what your total value is if/when you do decide to sell them. You still have to sell them one at a time.

Well that's disappointing, I thought they had finally added a sell all feature and I'd just missed it. Thanks for the answer though.

Oh c'mon dude... I am sure seeing how people are opposed to this you will be taking some measures. But how is it rebalancing if you put in a change which completely breaks the balance??

Sure maybe you will add some stuff that will make sure there is no yemen deficiency... but what about right now in the present? Now its deficit right? Besides rebalancing is never done in parts, its always bundled up together and most importantly players are informed.

While in other games i played the devs implement something after proper testing and feedback HH is randomly dropping harmful updates. People wouldnt even be this frustrated if your update didnt make the game outright unplayable.

Personally i think you could easily solve it if you just kept the old sale price system but capped the value at which equipment sold. Somewhere around 1mil per legendary equipment would still be fine...its way better than that 200k bullshit price. Lower levels dont face a loss of money and higher levels cant get too much money.

Edited by RJRock
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

34 minutes ago, Noacc said:

There most certainly WILL be a deficit of Yemens, for pretty much  any Player who has NOT been playing this game for at least 1 1/2+ yrs, along with also being well above level 350.

And even  for those Players who may have a large Harem, if they don't buy a monthly card, then even collecting the income from said large Harem, will be something that would take them forever to do, especially with how long it takes for the Harem panel to even open (the larger the Harem, the longer it takes), let alone having to scroll down through your entire Harem, collecting on each  girl at a time.

And it is also like a lot of others have posted, there was NOT even the slightest hint that something this DRASTIC, was going to happen.

I am one of those Players that have/had been buying a monthly card, along with a decent to fair number of Packages each month, but I can tell you right now so you can pass it along to whomever needs to hear it, that this latest change is the final nail in the coffin for me. It has shown me that whomever is responsible for all of these money grabbing decisions, that they have gotten just plain too greedy, and I for one am refusing to give them any more of my money.

And as I posted in another Thread, if this latest change isn't "fixed", then I, along with what I think will probably be a lot of other Players, will just plain quit playing this game period, and Kinkoid is going to find out that they are LOSING a lot more money, than they might be gaining from both the price increases on the packages, along with them both lowering the places/opportunities to get Orbs, along with also greatly lowering their drop rates.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I´m a pretty new player (less than 2 months) and since I pretty much never saw most of the nerfs talked about in the past I only know the game in the state it was in when I started (logical, I know^^°); but the state it was in was okay for me. Grindy, like many free to play games but I liked the concept, girls etc.

I usually choose and play games like this for a very long time but after this change it´s the first time to think about quitting a game that I actually liked this early on. Let me explain:

I´m close to lvl 200. Money is rare. My harem, while growing steadily, produces a bit over 220k over night which should be close to max or max. Champions are too strong to properly fight against them after 1-2 rounds, so this moneysource doesn´t work out. So the main income was the equip. Even before the nerf I was always short on money which should be expected as a relative new player but this throws the game more out of loop for me than some might think at first.

I have a lot of unupgraded girls and push them based on the buffs the next week to even habe a slight chance in the season or tower since I pretty much habe not many girls strong enough to do anything. For this I also buy the xp-books in the store. It barely works this way but it works somewhat. But if the moneysource is reduced that much I can no longer do this, a lot of mechanics simply break apart since I simply don´t have hundreds of girls at a decent level I can chose from every time. This is a real issue.
Sure, I understand fucked up economies in games etc if games just run long enough but PLEASE just nerf stuff like this "for future changes" if you prepare an alternate mechanic/source of income to rebalance the game at the same time.

I get the feeling and also read a lot about how hard it already was to catch up after this long time for new players but if you pretty much build up the hurdle time and time again to achieve pretty much anything people might give up because it might just seem to be an impossible taks and to be frank: chasing away new players and old ones alike is no viable businessmodel, rebalancing or not.....

Edited by Saradis
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

46 minutes ago, Noacc said:

I've just passed the feedback to game design.
It will be addressed how lower level accounts will acquire more Ymen easily.

You can use a logarithmic function (or a square root) on selling price, instead of linear. That way it won't change that much for lower levels but will decrease for higher levels. You can even make it so that it increases for lower levels, stays the same for mid levels and decreases for higher levels.

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, Noacc said:

I've just passed the feedback to game design.
It will be addressed how lower level accounts will acquire more Ymen easily.

Well that is all fine and dandy, but considering that this is in effect right now, even if by some "miracle" game design actually makes and implements changes within a week, that is still going to make a fair to decent amount of difference to all the lower level Players, and still does  NOT even come close to addressing that this was never mentioned once, nor that this is just the latest of all changes that is TAKING AWAY stuff that is needed and is "important" to a large % of the Players, while not hardly affecting the Players that this "balance" is suppose to be needed for.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Pelinor a dit :

@Liliat, You forgot to include Club bonuses on Yemen which is suddenly a significant factor on player income!

More importantly, I forgot to add books in the expenses part. At my level, I can buy all of them each time and that's more than enough XP to level up all the important girls, so I didn't immediately think about them; but in terms of money spent, they're still a significant part. I don't know how much money they represent each month, though. Maybe another 100M per month? So the scale is tipping further to the "deficit" side.

Regarding the club bonus, we have a +6.5% bonus. Unlike higher level clans which are (I guess) all maxed out, the upgrade (Kobans-for-Ymens) is not really worth it for intermediate clubs. But that's a relatively low % anyway (0 to 10% depending on the club); I don't think it really makes a difference: high level players won't notice it, because unlimited money, and low-level players would benefit from it, but are probably part of a club that is not maxed out.

• Like 2

A wise member of the forum, probably DvDiv, who frequently says things that moderate my attitude toward changes imposed on us, pointed out not long ago that high level players may resent the choice between garbage and garbage in the PoP's, but other players actually depend on the prizes that are garbage for many of us.  I think that that comment was prescient.

The very issue that made the PoP reward "enhancements" palatable to me ("it may be garbage to me, but others benefit") has now been squarely attacked.  Quite literally decimated: 1/10th remains.  Overnight, no warning.  The very player base that needs the revenue from selling junk the most has been hit the hardest.

That seems utterly tin-eared to me.  Yep, GP spins got cheaper, and as George mentioned (well, I'm paraphrasing with my own jaundice), this may all be an ineptly implemented part of a larger ill-advised and poorly thought out greater plan.  But at a minimum, this needs to be reversed for a week.  We need to be given time to sell off our junk, one item at a time in true KK click-to-death fashion, before we become subject to this new "rebalanced" game economy.  I would also advocate that if the purpose of this stunt was in part to make harem income relevant again, then get harem income collection out from behind the damn paywall.  

KK CANNOT continually "rebalance" (read, okay, we gave you THIS, but you still have less today than you did yesterday) and expect people to keep showing up.  To say nothing about paying to play what is clearly amateur-hour, five years in beta malarkey in which major changes aren't even telegraphed, never mind explained and made palatable.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Magic1986 said:

At lest they weren't going full ham an started a sell items only contest today. that would have been the biggest kick in the ass

I'm still snickering about this.  You get my vote for winning the forum for the week!  That would have been absolutely priceless!  Just add a pop-up to click through with each sale: "How's our ass taste NOW?"  Thank you so much for this cynical jewel! 🙂

• Like 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​