New event: the Mythic Days

Mario Kinkoid

This is, by far, the worst thing I've seen the Kinkoid team do. There is absolutely nothing I enjoy or tolerate about this event:

• Happening at the same time as another boss event.

• Singular shard drops.

• You can go for several x10 fights without a single shard drop.

• Not available in any of the pachinkos.

• No x100 roll (that I have seen so far)

• Takes upwards of 4000 Nutaku kobans to get in a single event.

• Limited availability of shards.

• Those with limited kobans won't likely be seeing this girl in their harem in less than five years*

• Last but not least: Your playerbase cannot handle this event happening EVERY MONTH!

(*) Someone on Discord calculated that only going by available combativity, no recharges, should net you, if you're lucky, roughly 10 or so shards in one event. Since the revival doesn't come for at least 6-9 months, that means 10 shards every 6 months (at best) and that means five years.

• Like 20

39 minutes ago, JAVhero said:

Any numbers on how long the 50.000 shard pool has last for the first round?
Because with 1day 23hours left for the event at my login, the pool was already empty. No chance to get a shard = no kobans for KK.
Good job KK and thanks to this thread i know, i should just spent the free combativity unless i already got 12k-20k kobans (and too much time to click on x1 or x10 fight) 😷

The 50,000 shards lasted just about 60 minutes on HH.com, while on Nutaku 40,000 shards lasted around 70 minutes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

On 12/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, Patyferg said:

Honestly I'd rather see more rare girls. Ya not as good in pvp but are easier to level and rank up. This helps out newer players way more than one star girls. In the early game the barriers are less girls and less money production, but even if you have more girls if they are difficult to rank up then that won't fix the money issue. Rare girls are a good balance of this costs me a bit but is do able, and power granted. also is a sad day when there are more legendaries than rare girls. And you can only get them through maybe events and pachinko. It should be easier to get them not harder. That's my thoughts

Yeah but that is a reasonable decision, so we know KK isnt gonna do that!
As a brief aside, just like jelom where it doesnt accept my actual password, I had the same issue with the forum, (thx a lot Noacc, you absolute potato) and I abandoned the forum after that. Then I saw this event and I just had made an alt just to post this real quick:
Fuck this event KK. "Oh LC wasnt bad enough when u competed against 50 people 4 times? How about FIGHT AGAINST THE WHOLE SERVER FOR 2 WHOLE DAYS".
This is frustrating and annoying and wrong on so many levels, but I do not wish to waste any more time, and others have pointed it out much more eloquently than I could (I've read up on some stuff, what I have to say in which regard has already been said).
To uphold the tradition: The art is okay-ish. On the 0th pose, it's clear that the artist drawing the girl(s) hasnt actually seen Bunnys of Lupa's face, and their fusion at some spots looks like one ate the other instead of fused, so I'm glad to see that the shit art is still here, even in face of a new event.

2 events at the same time as well.... This is not the game I joined, not the game I liked, I have wasted enough time on a nice/chill game without too much p2w and without too much time-gated bullshit that ended up as this travesty of a game. I am so glad I never gave you a penny because I would've regretted every single one.
I'm out.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Arkron said:

• Last but not least: Your playerbase cannot handle this event happening EVERY MONTH!

The whales CAN, and those are the only player base Kinkoid cares about. They generate the majority of their income, and care only about more, more and then some more. So, quantity over quality - for whales, and as such also for Kinkoid. The rest of us can just go and fuck off. It's the way it is - over here or in life in general. :/

We still have an option to enjoy this game (at least its elements that make sense) and make as much out of it, as possible. As far as "balancing" is concerned, it'll probably only get worse though - the over spending 'elite' will claim the goods sooner or later, and the rest will manage as best they can. Perhaps it even pays off for Kinkoid in the end. O.o

Edited by Lunik
  • Like 14
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Lunik said:

We still have an option to enjoy this game (at least its elements that make sense) and make as much out of it, as possible. As far as "balancing" is concerned, it'll probably only get worse though - the over spending 'elite' will claim the goods sooner or later, and the rest will manage as best they can. Perhaps it even pays off for Kinkoid in the end. O.o

The problem here is that this spills over into other sections, namely PvP. How am I going to have a chance at getting higher ranks in the Leagues, for example, if my opponents have a girl that is loads stronger than my girls? A girl that was literally impossible for someone like me, who don't have more money than common sense (and I don't have much common sense to begin with), to get.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Lunik said:

The whales CAN, and those are the only player base Kinkoid cares about. They generate the majority of their income, and care only about more, more and then some more. So, quantity over quality - for whales, and as such also for Kinkoid. The rest of us can just go and fuck off. It's the way it is - over here or in life in general. :/

Whales rely on non-whales for E-Peen. If they don't feel like they are ontop of 99% of players they will feel wasted and leave. F2P fodder is for whales enjoyment so F2P needs to be lured in too. Also free marketing, and advertising impact are effected when you cut off the playerbase like that. Generally you should be attracting as many potential customers as possible. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Arkron said:

The problem here is that this spills over into other sections, namely PvP. How am I going to have a chance at getting higher ranks in the Leagues, for example, if my opponents have a girl that is loads stronger than my girls? A girl that was literally impossible for someone like me, who don't have more money than common sense (and I don't have much common sense to begin with), to get.

Since the girls are this hard to get, a normal player most likely will not meet them in pvp. The Whales are constatntly in d3 top 45. A player under lvl 400 should not go to d3 (even then they are just cannon folders without constant at least epic buffs) which is a bad system cause a lot of relatively strong players try to calculate to get the right amount of points to be between 16-30 in d2 cause if you are place under 16 you need to afk the next week... But my reasoning is, not paying users (im one too except maybe 1 time goldcard in the beginning 3 years ago) except if they are veterans will not be involved in the problem that the stronger girls are providing. And if a low lvl player starts to invest loads of money they will be out of the league before you notice that they were there.

• Thinking 1

This is a terrible terrible terrible event.

Just used 12K kobans to get the girl. (lots of booooring clicking).

Now I feel dirty, and not in a good way...

And we are going to have one like this every month. My god, why?

Mythic girls is a great idea. But getting them this way? zzz

Edited by Baycastle
spelling
  • Like 12

23 hours ago, Arkron said:

This is, by far, the worst thing I've seen the Kinkoid team do. There is absolutely nothing I enjoy or tolerate about this event:

• Happening at the same time as another boss event.

• Singular shard drops.

• You can go for several x10 fights without a single shard drop.

• Not available in any of the pachinkos.

• No x100 roll (that I have seen so far)

• Takes upwards of 4000 Nutaku kobans to get in a single event.

• Limited availability of shards.

• Those with limited kobans won't likely be seeing this girl in their harem in less than five years*

(*) Someone on Discord calculated that only going by available combativity, no recharges, should net you, if you're lucky, roughly 10 or so shards in one event. Since the revival doesn't come for at least 6-9 months, that means 10 shards every 6 months (at best) and that means five years.

This.

Seriously, whoever is trying to cook the books on koban sales down there, tell them to stop, because they're looking pretty burnt at this point 🔥

(that was a joke, by the way: sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text form)

Anyway, on a more serious (and related) note, is Kinkoid considering selling the game? Because stuff like this, where you unsustainably overstress the playerbase's spending capacity to look good on financial graphs and maximize peak active players/month are common tactics in negotiating a better selling price...

Edited by Makinen
active players/month --> peak active players/month
  • Like 16

this event is just really stupid two day to get 100 shards with only 50,000 shard available every 8 hours for normal players impossible this event was made for whale players those that have real money to spend to buy kobans if the want to continue this kind of event they need to make it month long that way every player has the chance to get the girls and increase the drop rate and the shard drop because for me if I was lucky I would get 1 shard every 10 battles

• Like 3

its not even possible i didnt get her i lost my whole kobans 

i had 4000 koban i lost all then i only got her 18 attraction why..why is that 

please give the option to make koban by money like 100 kobans  for 1M

Edited by Menma0099

1 hour ago, Menma0099 said:

its not even possible i didnt get her i lost my whole kobans 

i had 4000 koban i lost all then i only got her 18 attraction why..why is that 

please give the option to make koban by money like 100 kobans  for 1M

Holy heck. 4000 kobans? Nutaku?

Either you were incredibly unlucky, or I was very, very lucky to get 55 shards after spending 2600 Nutaku kobans...

On 12/7/2020 at 4:40 PM, Makinen said:

This.

Seriously, whoever is trying to cook the books on koban sales down there, tell them to stop, because they're looking pretty burnt at this point 🔥

(that was a joke, by the way: sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text form)

Anyway, on a more serious (and related) note, is Kinkoid considering selling the game? Because stuff like this, where you unsustainably overstress the playerbase's spending capacity to look good on financial graphs and maximize peak active players/month are common tactics in negotiating a better selling price...

My thought is that they are close to shutting down. There's been a lot of new ideas (almost all horrible) in the last few months and mostly they seem to be cash grabs geared towards whales. I've seen a few games go down this route and behind the scenes those games were on life support and only lasted a few months to a year tops by pushing it.

This event was of course a horrible idea and of course it was immediately penciled in to be monthly. I know I won't touch it at all. They could have at least left the art work up for the event that was already occurring. The girls no longer are standing beside the bosses that have them and the altered tier 1 boss art was removed. It makes it look like the boss doesn't have an event girl and is a bit confusing.

• Like 5

you should do like the stock market ... to give programmers a good shake you should snub all the quests and leave the platform en masse (but on the whole line of games) ... so the company value collapses .. .. they should insert advertising banners, and make money on that but without exaggerating (a banner every 2 minutes would make anyone desist) ...

• Thinking 1

• DvDivXXX locked and unpinned this topic