New event: the Mythic Days

Mario Kinkoid

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

May I bring your attention to this part of the announcement, before you use this as your strategy, though?

So, yeah... I wouldn't hold my breath on this MP orb plan.

Oh I must have overread that one:( ... thanks for the hint ! :)

• Like 2

Maybe I'm being a pessimist, but I feel like if they are going to limit the amount of shards, they might as well just ignore the shard system and only have the rare 100 shard drop active like how the old system was where you either got the girl or you didn't. If the event was like that putting enough resources for 3000 people to get the girl would mean 3000 people got her, instead of a potential situation where like 200 people get a girl and the rest of the shards are scattered randomly.

• Like 6

1200x900_FB_Post.jpg

Bunny and Lupa fusion dance? Looks good, although in-story, I'm not sure what the point would be. In Dragon Ball, fusions are to get stronger to win fights, but HH doesn't really have fights, so does the fusion boost their charm/hardcore/knowledge or otherwise make them prettier or better in bed? If it does, does it improve them enough that the MC and/or other characters would prefer to sleep with Bupa/Bunpa/Luny/whatever the fusion calls herself Bunna rather than just having a threesome with both girls?

Edited by Inuzuka
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

Honestly I'd rather see more rare girls. Ya not as good in pvp but are easier to level and rank up. This helps out newer players way more than one star girls. In the early game the barriers are less girls and less money production, but even if you have more girls if they are difficult to rank up then that won't fix the money issue. Rare girls are a good balance of this costs me a bit but is do able, and power granted. also is a sad day when there are more legendaries than rare girls. And you can only get them through maybe events and pachinko. It should be easier to get them not harder. That's my thoughts

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

I dread the day when they do the KH mythic girl. A HC one isn't really that important because it's the worse class in the leagues, but a KH girl... that will be a civil war.

Isn't Charm the strongest class tho? Or maybe my math skills could use a bit of a revision 😅

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Just look at who wins and gets a top4 in Dicktator 3 always.

That's not a very reliable measure considering the level differences between players. If we got a Dicktator 3 full of max lvl players and most people at the top were KH, then yea, that would be quite convincing.
What I'm looking at are the three harmony effects. As that's the only difference between the classes. The Charm harmony effect seems stronger to me than KH one. But it is absolutely possible there's a flaw in my math. Or that I forgot to take something into consideration. I was just curious if you know something I don't :)
The one advantage of KH I can actually think of is higher consistency and reliability - you get the full effect regardless of when the harmony effect happens. For Charm you are often losing part of it because double stack is higher than opponent's attack, or because it activated at the end of the "fight" and you only get one turn outta it instead of two.

Edited by Sinsation

8 hours ago, Sinsation said:

The one advantage of KH I can actually think of is higher consistency and reliability - you get the full effect regardless of when the harmony effect happens. For Charm you are often losing part of it because double stack is higher than opponent's attack, or because it activated at the end of the "fight" and you only get one turn outta it instead of two.

yeah, that's an important aspect: For league (and probably only for that) KH is the best class cause you get one point back for every hit of your reassurance (and it doesnt matter when you hit it), the other classes havent that guaranteed (what often is also the fault of the players cause they are not using the necessary equip/girls to get that extra point); and by 300 fights that makes a big difference in the end (but since charm got buffed they arent at least useless for leagues anymore, there are often one or two CH players in the top 4 nowadays, at least in the leagues I know of) 

to the topic: Not really too excited about the event (but hyped for the girl), since it's just fast clicking and being online on the right moment (similar boring to what league was a year or so ago). Still gonna try my luck - for now I have enough kobans saved to get them for a few months. And since there are almost always bugs in new things KK introduce, I dont want to be punished by it for not having the girl (for instance the stats are way better than it seems for now, etc. pp.)

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, Lola Kinkoid said:

The Mythic girls are brand new to the Haremverse. You’ve never met them in your adventures or in any of the Pachinkos. And you never will. They are absolutely exclusive and obtainable only during the Mythic Days Event. 

Mythic Pachinko: just exists
KK: adds Mythic Girls but they won't be available in Mythic Pachinko.
My brain: Boom!  

• Haha 21

On 12/4/2020 at 3:54 AM, Lola Kinkoid said:

The Mythic girls will reveal their stunning bodies, favorite positions, and exciting stories in 7 poses. They will be a little bit more powerful than the Legendary girls -10-12% stronger, we don’t want them to overpower totally the game- and have 6 grades. Did we mention also that they will be drop-dead gorgeous? 

I am confused, will they be a 7-star girl (a prime number) or a 6-star girl where you can get an extra pose somehow? If they are a 7-star girl then shouldn't the super easy girls be 2-star girls to maintain the prime number series (I.E. 2, 3, 5, 7)?

• Thinking 2

5 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I am confused, will they be a 7-star girl (a prime number) or a 6-star girl where you can get an extra pose somehow? If they are a 7-star girl then shouldn't the super easy girls be 2-star girls to maintain the prime number series (I.E. 2, 3, 5, 7)?

I consider the initial 0star pose a pose. That would make a 7pose girl a 6star=6grades girl for me.

(And I would avoid applying to much funny number games into the KK world)

Edited by windia
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, windia said:

I consider the initial 0star pose a pose. That would make a 7pose girl a 6star=6grades girl for me.

(And I would avoid applying to much funny number games into the KK world)

I get what you are saying, it was just odd to me to add a new category of girls like this 1, 3. 5, 6 (with a bonus pose thrown in) when it would have looked better and been more consistent with the way the other girls are presented as a mathematical progression. I look forward to seeing how this new addition to the game will play out.

This sounds terrible. This is going to take so many kobans to complete that it's going to be limited to D3 winners which will then give those D3 winners another advantage which will in turn limit the pool of potential D3 winners.

And look, if your stated goal for this is because of monthly legendary events, legendary girls no longer feel special ,it's pretty easy to see that having a monthly mythic event is going to put your right back in the same place a little ways down the line. 

My potentially unpopular solution is that if you want to make these rare event girls feel special have fewer events. With fewer events the artists will more time to to work on the art and use strict quality control to make sure that it actually is great. Next, cut the league rewards down dramatically across the board. Without the massive resources infusion that the leagues provide and with fewer, better rewarded events, you'll actually get event girls that feel special. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2020 at 7:51 AM, Sinsation said:

I'm honestly worried for the servers. They already get wonky around daily resets. And a lot more so around weekly ones.

Just imagining half the server spamming the 10x perform buttons...the mother of all lag.

My non-drastic suggestion is make it 6250 shards an hour rather than 50000 every 8 hours.

Same shards, even time distribution, less people on at the same time, let everyone have an equal chance to sleep...which as mentioned in a later post and here is a problem I feel is just being brought back from days of recent yore.

Edited by jpanda
missed a 0
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jpanda said:

My non-drastic suggestion is make it 625 shards an hour rather than 5000 every 8 hours.

Same shards, even time distribution, less people on at the same time, let everyone have an equal chance to sleep...which as mentioned in a later post and here is a problem I feel is just being brought back from days of recent yore.

Good point. That's exactly the reason I quit one of my favorite games. I was very competitive about it. And I started adjusting my daily routines around the timers in the game. That's a major line for me. The moment a game starts affecting my life, it's time for me to leave. Especially when it comes to sleep. Sleep is sacred.

• Like 13

So, another method to make whales fatter while the rest of us can more or less just stand aside. I guess it has to do with 'balancing the game', eh? o.O

Since the top leagues are already reserved for the fattest of them all, there's no real reason to even try to get myself involved in a 'Koban drain lottery' so skip, skip, skip and focus on a regular event.

• Like 9

On 12/4/2020 at 10:54 AM, Lola Kinkoid said:

You can expect the first revival after 6-9months, and with around 20-50% of the original amount of shards.

This is the only part of the announcement I'm slightly worried about. I don't care (much) if whales and veterans will keep their advantage over everyone else or if this even gets worse. We can't do much about it. And those players need something to achieve, too! But I'd like to be able to get all the available girls with some patience and dedication somewhere in the future without being the best of the best of the best (or just crazy). And sometimes it feels like the carrot dangling in front of me is moving faster than I am. Hrm...

And, yes, I know that the devs don't know exactly how the reruns will look like yet. Doesn't change that I'd love to be reassured somewhere between the lines that I won't completely miss out on the new girls if I just keep playing. And that it will just take me a little bit longer to reach the goal. But that's not how flashy announcements work, is it? ;)

Anyhow... nothing's really taken away from me. And after the good experience with the 'Seasons'-adjustments I should be optimistic, shouldn't I?

• Like 2

Any numbers on how long the 50.000 shard pool has last for the first round?
Because with 1day 23hours left for the event at my login, the pool was already empty. No chance to get a shard = no kobans for KK.
Good job KK and thanks to this thread i know, i should just spent the free combativity unless i already got 12k-20k kobans (and too much time to click on x1 or x10 fight) 😷

• Like 1

• DvDivXXX locked and unpinned this topic