54 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Amaya and Norou

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Amaya. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Norou. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

130 fights in and I'm on 9 shards. Same drop-rate as Mythic Days for me.

Drop range has been between 0 - 1 so far as well during these 130 fights, not a single multi drop.

I'm thinking of dropping my "get all available girls" policy, I have to save up for the monthly Mythic Days anyway, as I don't see the value in spending this many kobans on a mere 5-star legendary girl anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, Slynia said:

130 fights in and I'm on 9 shards. Same drop-rate as Mythic Days for me.

Drop range has been between 0 - 1 so far as well during these 130 fights, not a single multi drop.

I'm thinking of dropping my "get all available girls" policy, I have to save up for the monthly Mythic Days anyway, as I don't see the value in spending this many kobans on a mere 5-star legendary girl anymore.

I am pretty sure you wont have any trobules with kobans ... but it guess there is a lot of irony in your post

it's a great event for me though, already finished, got x100 +8 flowers shortly after ingame day reset.

So, gl everyone!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I miss the legendary 5 star girl contests where all I had to do was hoard items and I was able to win these girls in 1 or 2 days.  Last 2 legendary events went like that for me.  This event is a "train wreck".  Difficult to impossible for me to recruit the girl.

• Thinking 3

Yep, I also seem to have used all my good luck during the main event. So far, 92 fights to get 7 shards in 4 drops. Pathetic.

At this rate, I may just save the kobans I was willing to spend during this event and use them to get an extra girl in the Orgy Days.

• Sad 1

To be honest, I first thought about joining the rant over low shard drop rate for this current girl. I used every combativity I had, including all those Seasons rewards, so all in all about 150 until now, perhaps even more. I managed 31 shards, which isn't too bad considering previous posts, BUT.. Then I got lucky and scored a critical hit, and won the girl along with 31 extra affection items. Hell yeah, it feels good! :D

On a side note, were the girls in Legendary days always 5 stars?

Anyway, good luck to everyone, since I have to agree the shard drop rate is absurdly low at the moment, but don't loose hope until the end. You just may get lucky. ;)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lunik said:

To be honest, I first thought about joining the rant over low shard drop rate for this current girl. I used every combativity I had, including all those Seasons rewards, so all in all about 150 until now, perhaps even more. I managed 31 shards, which isn't too bad considering previous posts, BUT.. Then I got lucky and scored a critical hit, and won the girl along with 31 extra affection items. Hell yeah, it feels good! :D

On a side note, were the girls in Legendary days always 5 stars?

Anyway, good luck to everyone, since I have to agree the shard drop rate is absurdly low at the moment, but don't loose hope until the end. You just may get lucky. ;)

Legendary days and contest always 5 stars however most legendary rarity girls are only 3 stars.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, blaa said:

I am pretty sure you wont have any trobules with kobans ... but it guess there is a lot of irony in your post

it's a great event for me though, already finished, got x100 +8 flowers shortly after ingame day reset.

So, gl everyone!

Hey how muck total kobans or battle did you spend?

Now the tough decision.  Do I stock up and hoard combativity until the PoA or spend them now on this legendary 5 star girl with the very limited drop rate? 

With one day and 16 hours left it's leaning more and more towards just hoarding the "fists" for the PoA.

• Thinking 2

I'm back after being locked out of the forum for a week or so.  There appears to be a revamp and this might be the reason.

Anyway, there appears to be a general concensus re. a low drop rate.  I can concur with this with my best account for Amaya being 33 shards so far.  My worst is 11 shards which is awful for this stage of the event.  Compare this for Norou.  I have her in every account already with her added in two more when she last reappeared, and she was relatively easy to get.

Unless Amaya gets to around 50 or 60 shards I won't be busting my guts to get her and I'll just be saving my kobans.  I'll wait patiently for her selection in Mythic Pachinko to make use of the orb bundles I got from PoA, but only in my hardcore accounts.  I have three legendaries in my HC accounts that are within reach.

As trite as it must sound, good luck everybody.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 12:32 AM, Dr. Lust said:

I miss the legendary 5 star girl contests where all I had to do was hoard items and I was able to win these girls in 1 or 2 days.  Last 2 legendary events went like that for me.  This event is a "train wreck".  Difficult to impossible for me to recruit the girl.

4 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Now the tough decision.  Do I stock up and hoard combativity until the PoA or spend them now on this legendary 5 star girl with the very limited drop rate? 

With one day and 16 hours left it's leaning more and more towards just hoarding the "fists" for the PoA.

Please don't post random thoughts in the middle of a conversation, especially when they're only possible because you're not just "playing it casual, not wanting to work for it" as you used to shout out from the rooftops every other post; by now you seem to be actively fighting any basic information about this game that tries to enter your brain... You've been playing for what, 6-8 months at least? If you haven't checked the calendar or noticed LD and LC are two different events by now, you never will. So ask those questions to yourself, or at the very least make a proper noobie question thread in the noobie question section.

Do NOT make posts like the above in regular threads. The price of entry to participate is to have at the very least an interest in the topic at hand, if not a clue or two about what it's about. Fair warning.

Well, I'm on my way to winning here but it's costing me shards.

I'm seeing a range, usually, of 1 to 5 shards per 10 battles (I don't have the time to do 1 by 1 AND the reload lag between each battle is annoying. Not sure if it's a server overload or just an old system). But there are plenty of times I also don't get any shards in 10 battle blocks.

I've been following a pattern of

Use my free 20 to judge the system

If all battles == 0 shards then STOP

Else, refill and do 10 battle shard blocks UNTIL No shards drop again for 2 consecutive 20 battle blocks.

With this pattern I've gained 74 shards with attempting to gain 20 to 25 shards per day.

On another note...

I made comment on the art for this girl and it's quality level. In particular I made note of how her mouth is drawn. After seeing her over the last few days I finally figured out what it is that makes her look so poorly drawn.

She Has No Lips.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tovaras said:

does anyone know what girl will return for the next legendary days? I have been waiting for keiko since she last appeared, I'm only 1 shard short of getting her. 

The next legendary days is 2 months away so i don't think they have picked what girl will return for it yet.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tovaras said:

does anyone know what girl will return for the next legendary days? I have been waiting for keiko since she last appeared, I'm only 1 shard short of getting her.

There is no announced schedule for when girls will return unfortunately.  Golden Bunny hasn't appeared on a boss since she was first released 2 years ago so you uh, might be waiting a while for the 1 year old Keiko.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dmitrii said:

1317 kobans for 15 shards, excellent dropout, for full dropout you need 8,780 kobans on average, when will the average cost of the legendary girl stop increasing? this is already 4 legendary days, where the average is 5500 kobans per woman.

The average for the girls doesn't increase. It's only so, that you had bad luck in this type of event.

I'm on 38 shards with only 16 drops only from free combativity - lesser drops then in average should be (20 drops were average), but more shards then average at the drop range in the LD (32 were average).

Well, there's a couple hours left to finish the event but I'm, already out of it. I prefer to face the Orgy Days with some combativity stored (it's the problem of having the events chained together).

Until now my worst egendary Days happened with Keiko, for which I only managed to get 34 shards. Well, I've beated that and with Amaya I only managed to get 20 shards in 200 fights. I hope to never beat this record again.

The positive side, because you always have to look at the positive side of things, is that halfway through the event I managed to bring Edwarda to Tier 3 and got 17 shards for Melody.

• Like 3

• Slynia unpinned this topic