• \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Uma. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Scarlett. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

1 hour ago, Waifulord Sam said:

Keep in mind that pvp includes seasons, which may have easier opponents than your league.  Also, you can increase your stats by either 24% or 26.2% (not sure whether the bonus is additive or multiplicative) by using 4 legendary ginseng roots.  You can be rest assured that most of your opponents will be using boosters.

Of course, to help keep myself boosted with ginseng roots, I have a platinum card and 3 maxed out PoPs (more mythic orbs = more chances to win boosters in mythic pachinko).  Having these things is more a matter of spending money than old vs. new.

Then again, an important factor in winning the top leagues is character level, and that is determined by how long you've been playing.

So you can say that the game puts some stumbling blocks before new players and others before f2p.  If you're both, I'm sure its going to suck if you want to compete.  If you're one or the other, you can do OK but you won't reach the top.

Bonus hint:  There's a UI that's allowed by Kinkoid:

Except that the original creator no longer maintains the script.  You can find the current version here:

https://sleazyfork.org/fr/scripts/415625-hentai-heroes-ocd-season-version

For a lower level player, legendary boosters will give less than epic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grnson said:

90 champion performances total? I have one champion unlocked and can do maybe 8 performances per day (that's how many I could do yesterday, to beat stage 1). Even the 30 will be a stretch.

I remember that my very first PoA was the same exact experience (sometimes in July). Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about that right now (unless you wish to spend A LOT of kobans on refreshes and energy->ticket trade). Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I would like to see something like dynamic difficulty for events depending on your level/world progress. We already have this done for "Spend money" type missions in PoA, so the fundamentals are there, Kinkoid only has to further build on it. Because making events that do not cater towards newer players is probably not going to help this game long-term.

Now as for the different rewards compared to previous PoA, did they really replace pachinko orbs with Kisses? Absolutely terrible idea. The kisses are not needed for anything else than occasional daily contest.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, MCP said:

For a lower level player, legendary boosters will give less than epic.

You do have a point.  As a level 304 player running 4/6 pieces of equipment as single stat, I get about the same amount of secondary and tertiary stats from epic and legendary boosters and twice as much primary stat from the legendary.  I guess at level 200, the balance would be in favor of epic boosters.

However, mythic pachinko gives only legendary boosters.

5 hours ago, Grnson said:

As a new player, (...) I just advanced to w2 (...) I have one champion unlocked (...) Not a welcoming experience.

This isn't a new player event at all (and events in general should be the least of your worries as a brand-new player anyway). So yeah, you arrived in the middle of an event that's best suited for mid-level players and above. So what? Thankfully, the world doesn't stop turning whenever a new player joins in.

New players are very welcome, though, and the early game in general has been made super easy and much faster than it used to be, over the past year or so. Focus on the main game for now. You've barely finished the tutorial. There's a lot of stuff for you to try out and experiment with before you waste what little resources you start with on an event that's simply out of your reach for now.

My advice to you is don't do anything at all for the POA at this point. You'll just have to accept that this isn't a tutorial-level feature, and move on. Just so you know, most events have girls available only if you've reached a certain villain on the map, and with normal play it takes well over a year and a half to reach them all. So yeah, get used to this and try not to take it personally, because otherwise you're going to be frustrated almost nonstop for the next couple of years or so (assuming you stick around, which you probably won't in that case).

2 hours ago, Waifulord Sam said:

I guess at level 200, the balance would be in favor of epic boosters.

Dude, the guy you were giving PVP tips to has started like five minutes ago... He's definitely not level 200. It takes a solid week of active play to reach about level 150, and then XP gains start slowing down.

Boosters are completely irrelevant to his situation regardless of rarity, and so is this POA. His feedback is what it is, but it boils down to him expecting a different type of game more than anything else, honestly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Grnson said:

As a new player, this event seems to be designed to make me leave the game.

I just advanced to w2 and immediately depleted all beatable opponents. I am lucky if I see a beatable season opponent after a loss.
I will not get even one girl from this.

90 champion performances total? I have one champion unlocked and can do maybe 8 performances per day (that's how many I could do yesterday, to beat stage 1). Even the 30 will be a stretch.

Not a welcoming experience.

I joined in April and didn't get far in my first try at PoA either. However, you will advance fairly quickly. I think finished on my 3rd try at PoA and you might also. It took me (as a free player) about 6 months to accumulate enough Kobans to buy the bonus track of PoA and once you have that finishing is nearly trivial. Now that you know what is involved, you can prepare in advance since the next PoA should be near the end of January. If possible, try to get through at least one Champions level, if not two, to have more Champions available to fight. As you increase your stats and get more girls you will be able to win the lower level Champion battles in a few performances. Save up tickets if possible. The PoP will help as it gives some tickets out. I don't know how fast you can get PoP rewards as it wasn't around when I was a low level player. You can also get tickets from fighting villians.

Seasons will help you stockpile energy and combat to get through the other steps.

• Like 1

As it is usual for my schedule, I started this Path of Attraction a couple hours after the reset. I personally will put the girls in the "just another girl in my harem" category, so nothing to scream at the miracle. I am at 5/6 of task VII while writing this, and I have to say that I felt a slap in the face when I saw kisses in the rewards list. IMHO giving 4 kisses as a task reward (10 for koban spenders) in this event is absurd even for non-long time players, and for veterans is even insulting, not only for the worthlessness of the reward, but also for the fact that a so thin reward is not for one of the earlier tasks, but on one near the half of the way. Point. That said, like many other people this year, this will be a quite isolated Christmas for me, so I will probably have quite a bit of time to follow the event. I am trying to complete the tasks using as less bonuses as possible, and until now, I used only the energy bonus from task VI. Unluckily I was on holiday from work this week, and the next I have a over-busy schedule for the last days of the month, so I will need to see if I will be able to balance this with the resource regeneration.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You know what? It's Xmas Eve, so I won't follow up on all the really short-sighted statements made above by @Falco82, @Karyia and @DisgustingMarsupial. Keep thinking you know what you're talking about when you don't, and keep stating your opinions (or assumptions) as facts, and you might piss off another knowledgeable player, though... ^^

Merry Xmas.

You know what? Just because you're a mod, you don't have to answer to everyone and everything (nor (try to?) impose your views over others, at that) 🙄😅 

It doesn't make your thoughts/comments/opinions/assumptions/etc automatically better or worse than any other poster/player, either (me or anyone else). That "piss off another knowledgeable player" part was amusing, thanks 😂😂😂

Keep it easy, man 👍 

PS - In the spirit of Christmas I'm totally available to trade my 30 kisses for your 30 (or more) epic (or better) orbs 👌:D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Karyia said:

You know what? Just because you're a mod, you don't have to answer to everyone and everything (nor (try to?) impose your views over others, at that) 🙄😅 

It doesn't make your thoughts/comments/opinions/assumptions/etc automatically better or worse than any other poster/player, either (me or anyone else). That "piss off another knowledgeable player" part was amusing, thanks 😂😂😂

Keep it easy, man 👍 

PS - In the spirit of Christmas I'm totally available to trade my 30 kisses for your 30 (or more) epic (or better) orbs 👌:D

He gave me a point penalty for asking to stop the insult and wrote me an insulting message. What irony to get penalty point for abrasive behavior because I asked to stop abrasive behavior on the forum! Watch yourself, dude!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

Keep it easy, man 👍 

You too! :) And I must say, it's refreshing to see you react normally to my posts, and not radically changing how you interact with me just because I'm a mod. There are quite a few regular posters who went from friendly to systematically antagonizing overnight when I became a mod. Their loss.

And yeah, obviously, I wasn't talking about moderating your posts, earlier on. I meant following up as in, well replying, continuing the discussion. ^^ I'm glad you understood that, contrary to our preachy friend below.

I'd like to reiterate this: just because I disagree that kisses are useless, doesn't mean I think they're amazing rewards, let alone better than the MPx3 orbs they replaced in this POA. I obviously don't. I would rather have the orbs as well. But that doesn't make kisses "useless", and especially not for someone who can use them strategically. And no, the natural regen isn't relevant as you've suggested. I currently don't bother using my kisses at all and I leave my pile at 10/10 unless something else requires PVP wins. It doesn't change the fact that I'll go way over 10 before the start of the next season, and that this will be useful. The value of a resource can change depending on the context.

On top of that, I think a number of rewards that used to be cool back when POA was still a new format and those items were a bit scarce are very underwhelming in the current state of the game. GPx10, MPx1 orbs and even champion tickets are about as exciting as Ymens in terms of rewards for POA (or Seasons) now. I'd rather see EPx1, MPx3 (even in smaller quantities) or anything else we don't already get daily from a permanent feature. And that would be my own feedback about this POA (and yeah, that's just me talking as a fellow player, not as a mod).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

He gave me a point penalty for asking to stop the insult and wrote me an insulting message. What irony to get penalty point for abrasive behavior because I asked to stop abrasive behavior on the forum! Watch yourself, dude!

So, you didn't understand my warning at all? What a surprise. It's okay, you don't need to understand why your previous message was out of line, or why your mod-preaching attitude is not welcomed here. Just please note that it was, and it is, and maybe take the hint, and you should be fine. If you keep being confrontational and acting as if you were an authority on things you have no part in, you might require further moderation. Your call, buddy. And again, Merry Xmas.

38 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I currently don't bother using my kisses at all and I leave my pile at 10/10 unless something else requires PVP wins. It doesn't change the fact that I'll go way over 10 before the start of the next season, and that this will be useful. The value of a resource can change depending on the context.

Still a bit off topic sorry @DvDivXXX, i'll make up after this (short) reflection: isn't better to keep using the kisses and winning in pvp even after ending all the season "steps"? Since they do a soft mojo reset i assumed that they "remove" a certain number  of mojo (example i have 10.000 they "take" 2.000 = i start the next season at 8.000) so if i have more of it, i will start higher in the next season..... am i wrong ? did i misunderstand ?

On topic: i'm currently at the 10th step of the event, as i imagined the pvp tasks slow me a lot but probably i will be able to do everthing, will see..... if it goes bad i'll use some of my season stocks to make it up (worst case, hope not to do so XD)

MERRY CHRISTMAS MATES !!!!!!!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You too! :) And I must say, it's refreshing to see you react normally to my posts, and not radically changing how you interact with me just because I'm a mod. There are quite a few regular posters who went from friendly to systematically antagonizing overnight when I became a mod. Their loss.

And yeah, obviously, I wasn't talking about moderating your posts, earlier on. I meant following up as in, well replying, continuing the discussion. ^^ I'm glad you understood that, contrary to our preachy friend below.

I'd like to reiterate this: just because I disagree that kisses are useless, doesn't mean I think they're amazing rewards, let alone better than the MPx3 orbs they replaced in this POA. I obviously don't. I would rather have the orbs as well. But that doesn't make kisses "useless", and especially not for someone who can use them strategically. And no, the natural regen isn't relevant as you've suggested. I currently don't bother using my kisses at all and I leave my pile at 10/10 unless something else requires PVP wins. It doesn't change the fact that I'll go way over 10 before the start of the next season, and that this will be useful. The value of a resource can change depending on the context.

On top of that, I think a number of rewards that used to be cool back when POA was still a new format and those items were a bit scarce are very underwhelming in the current state of the game. GPx10, MPx1 orbs and even champion tickets are about as exciting as Ymens in terms of rewards for POA (or Seasons) now. I'd rather see EPx1, MPx3 (even in smaller quantities) or anything else we don't already get daily from a permanent feature. And that would be my own feedback about this POA (and yeah, that's just me talking as a fellow player, not as a mod).

It's all good :D That's what a forum is for... trading opinions and talking about stuff. It's kind of pointless to get mad and so on, especially when there's nothing any of us here can do to change anything (by ourselves) :P 
Well, you're a "bit" ahead of me, as levels and gametime goes, so I think you have an idea what I mean. It's not that I have something against the "kisses" themselves. I just consider them "useless" because the amount you're getting of them now is way over the top (while you could definitely use other resources one way or another), and you can't really get anything from them, other than the "casual" contest or alike here and there (and even then, their worth is not that relevant, point-wise IIRC).

What you point out is sort of the point. Exactly because you get a ton of kisses and don't use them (which is sort of wasting a resource), you're not "investing/using" another resource that you would/could get instead. By all means, have an eventual converter of x kisses for y orb (or whatelse; sort of like energy tor tickets) for those who don't have any use for them (this would be strategy in a way); or the option to choose between what to get, if possible. I do know that there's a severe difference between veteran players and "newbies" but it's kind of "pointless" to be half a month using kisses (mostly) irrelevantly. Claiming 30 kisses when the max is 10 is also poor, IMO. You're just forced to waste it, either than a specific occasion/contest or so on.

I'm guessing there's plenty of different views on the best rewards (it also depends on where we're at the game, for sure). I suppose mixing it up is the best option in trying to appease everyone, at least. That's all from my side: try to find a way to "turn" the excess of kisses into other resources, if possible. In the league's reward case, it's just another change that turns combativity/"shard-play" into PvP. But it's also the first month since the change, so I suppose they're pretty much into the "fine-tuning" process right now 👌

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Since they do a soft mojo reset i assumed that they "remove" a certain number  of mojo (example i have 10.000 they "take" 2.000 = i start the next season at 8.000) so if i have more of it, i will start higher in the next season..... am i wrong ? did i misunderstand ?

No, it's capped. Once you're reached a certain amount of mojo, you'll be "soft reset" to the same tier at the beginning of the next season whether you grind a million more or you just chill there. At least that's how it worked so far (and nothing currently suggests it will be different this time around). When Season 2 started, all of us who had completed Season 1 started out at the same tier (we had the first 9 tiers already completed and were in tier 10, IIRC). I was in the top 200 of the leaderboard, but that didn't give me more mojo than my club mates who were at rank 1k+ for instance.

If it was proportional, then yeah, farming as much mojo as possible would do something.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

No, it's capped. Once you're reached a certain amount of mojo, you'll be "soft reset" to the same tier at the beginning of the next season whether you grind a million more or you just chill there.

OHHHHHHH i see.... ok thank you for the explanation, as i imagined i was wrong XD. Really thanks, is time to change plans :) (time to stock).

Again merry Christmas

• Like 1

I like three of the four girls in this PoA so I gave myself a xmas present and bought enough kobans to play like one of the big boys in this event (I.E I unlocked the 2nd path) and get them all. The only downside I can see was having to use all of the kisses and most of my HH tickets that I was trying to save for next months Seasons.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:50 AM, DHarry said:

That may have been your feedback. But don't speak for me please. It should remain just as tough. Already it's easier because the element of surprise is gone, but it would lose all value if they made it even easier imo. 

Talking about myself, I don't want Mythic Days to be easier, but I want them to be fun. Right now it's just mindless clicking, extremely boring.

• Like 4

At stage 14. 120 villain battles. Now there's a either a time eater or a koban eater. I manage to get 70 taken care of with left over energy from the PoA and bought a refill of 5 to round it up. Still, looking at 25 hours to this all for free. There's still time, just wondering what tomorrows Contest will be. That's the kicker. Today is Energy and Xp to the girls. Tomorrow could be something like Sell Items. Ug!

Good luck to everyone out there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TeeJay said:

At stage 14. 120 villain battles. Now there's a either a time eater or a koban eater. I manage to get 70 taken care of with left over energy from the PoA and bought a refill of 5 to round it up. Still, looking at 25 hours to this all for free. There's still time, just wondering what tomorrows Contest will be. That's the kicker. Today is Energy and Xp to the girls. Tomorrow could be something like Sell Items. Ug!

Good luck to everyone out there.

You're much better off having it eat time. You're about halfway through day 3 on a 6 day event and on stage 14 of 16. There will be enough contests to do what you need, even if the next one is sell items.

• Thanks 1

On 12/26/2020 at 4:39 AM, Kenrae said:

Talking about myself, I don't want Mythic Days to be easier, but I want them to be fun. Right now it's just mindless clicking, extremely boring.

Sure. More exciting is good. But even then, if it's up to me, not after CH and KH also had theirs. 

• Slynia unpinned this topic