• \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Uma. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Scarlett. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Really? I'm super skeptical on that one. Even on the last day of the event, I typically have to close and reopen the Activities tab to trigger the girl drop. And we sure had many people complaining about losing the girl because they finished the last mission after the event already ended. I'm not going to test this, anyhow. ^^

I had the mistake to not claim the last mission before the end on last OD... and I got the girl anyway, so I can confirm it's true. It was a good surprise.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Really? I'm super skeptical on that one. Even on the last day of the event, I typically have to close and reopen the Activities tab to trigger the girl drop. And we sure had many people complaining about losing the girl because they finished the last mission after the event already ended. I'm not going to test this, anyhow. ^^

girl.jpg.11d646b676ade8f726b5f4dd7aa730dc.jpg

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sure. I have more of a better safe than sorry policy myself, so I always triple-check before an event ends, but YMMV.

Yes, you have to revisit the daily mission page to trigger the girl drop after collecting the last koban mission.

Or collect a pop - this also reloads the mission site = triggering the mission girl drop.

Maybe you remember some "bug" threads where people missed the mission girl and said "oh, there she is" after these players were sent back to the mission screen.

I cannot say if they changed this behaviour somehow in between. I just stand my ground as witness on test server.

Stacking up any mission (not: contest result) stops my daily koban bonus. The more funny part was: with hundred(s) of unclaimed missions the page auto jump to the lowest unclaimed mission started to misalign more and more. The day I stopped the fun (not the system, still new missions popped up), the autoscroll showed only higher unclaimed mission, not the lowest anymore.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic