Charming Complications  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Year Estelle

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Oh well... At least no stress for me today. ^^

Honestly, while the art looks very good, it doesn't scream "Estelle" to me. I assumed it was a variant of Valentina instead at first glance.

Yeah, they could at least copy her looks from hentai clicker. Not sure why they suddenly push her as milf in this event + from quest when we have Bunny mother and Lupa mother, who could look better tbh 

• Like 3

I have her. 13k kobans of scraping, no100 drop. 

I thought the same at first glance, hey Valentina. 😉

I like how you can get orbs too and that I needed Melody still and got her 'for free' with this endeavor. 

Ready to try Charm now in the league. Can always switch back next month.  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is back already so soon because it made huge bank. The shards being WIPED is the proof.

It is not that they do not care about our opinions, it is about continuing with the concept of Mythic Days which is: Milk not the players, but the whales.

It is not an event for F2P players or for casuals. This is mostly for whales only.

EDIT: Forgot to add that, since I am F2P (I would be down to spend if the profit is massive or way too good to be true), I do not plan on even spending 1 Combativity for this "event" since it is a complete waste.

Edited by Nimano
Adding my opinion.
  • Like 7
  • Thinking 2

33 minutes ago, Omegasour said:

100$ worth of refills... yeah... and limited amount..

Not $ 100, but $ 10 per month. (Gold card) 

20 fights = 195 kobans

1410 - 30(free fights) ≈ 13455 kobans

Collecting such a sum of cobans is not difficult

Gold card 150×30=4500

Daily mission 150×30=4500

Leagues (Dicktator l 16-30) 924x4=3696

In addition, you can get a lot of kobans in events, contests, seasons, promo codes.

I am not complaining and I do not advise you.  Nevertheless, this is a mythical girl and she should not be available to everyone

Edited by PianTai
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 4

So i used my kobans reserve, got her. 17k kobans used. Estelle is a beautiful "girl" but after this event (i still have to upgrade her) my feelings are: "what have you done to yourself ? Why did you this? Are you an idiot? you used 17k kobans, go into a ditch, stay there and bury yourself deep"

But hey i got a girl.....yeeeeey........ T.T

I'm pretty sure i will do this again..... let's see..... in......NEVER!!!!!!

Please fix this event somebody, we screwed already the HC and the Charm (me) players.

Someone have the mercy to save at least the KHs, i'll prey for you mates.

PS: with all these girls that i'm getting recently i have incredibly ended my gifts, thing that honestly i thought i would have never see happen

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, jelom said:

Harder this time: 1560 battles to get her. 17000 Kobans even at discount prices.

They milked you harder than me then. Rightly so apparently, because this event is to milk the whales and you are a bigger one than I am. 😂

• Haha 3

I totally agree with the idea of a limited edition girl, a girl that not every body can get..... but this is not the case..... this is a WHALE edition girl, a girl that only those who pay, those who skipped all the previous events in order to save kobans and those with a lot of time playing the game can get.... that isn't good 🙁

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Zenni said:

I totally agree with the idea of a limited edition girl, a girl that not every body can get..... but this is not the case..... this is a WHALE edition girl, a girl that only those who pay, those who skipped all the previous events in order to save kobans and those with a lot of time playing the game can get.... that isn't good

Don't worry dude i think there are really a few payer that think different (i feel bad to get her even as a veteran palyer, plus i'm a f2p so i do not have unlimited resources), in my opinion what they will probably do is: do another event like this the next month, and then they will (hopefully) change it a bit. This way the HC and the Charm player will not be able to say "hey that's unfair the KHs got the girl cheaper instead of us that had to use tons of kobans".

Look at the bright side the legendary contest days don't seem that horrible now XD, this event got their (dishonored) place

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, DHarry said:

They milked you harder than me then. Rightly so apparently, because this event is to milk the whales and you are a bigger one than I am. 😂

I am still a F2P player, but Mythic days is a great toll in my koban reserve

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Don't worry dude i think there are really a few payer that think different (i feel bad to get her even as a veteran palyer, plus i'm a f2p so i do not have unlimited resources), in my opinion what they will probably do is: do another event like this the next month, and then they will (hopefully) change it a bit. This way the HC and the Charm player will not be able to say "hey that's unfair the KHs got the girl cheaper instead of us that had to use tons of kobans".

Look at the bright side the legendary contest days don't seem that horrible now XD, this event got their (dishonored) place

I completely agree, but also seriously doubt they'll change anything, even a bit. It's one of the greatest sources of income for KK, therefore we can only expect them to further milk the suckers.. er, 'dedicated players'.. er, whales.. whatever.. Since many of us have no problem with showing them the middle finger and completely ignoring this disgrace of the event, there's not much harm in it.

BUT! There is one BIG consequence - the whales are getting even fatter. Meaning, everyone that's been playing straight from the beginning and has already spent massive amounts of cash, getting majority of girls in return (and upgrading them at the same time) and was already among the strongest in HH universe. But now, the line between those and the rest of us unimportant nobodies, is to become even thicker. I guess if we make peace with the fact, we'll never ever going to win a league again (at least the Dicktator ones, since there's always at least one fat whale in the same bracket) it doesn't hurt as much. (Winning Arena fights PROBABLY won't become too much of an annoyance) But even if understanding KK for their increased income they'll continue with the practice, I can't do much else than to show them the middle finger again and send them to.. er, somewhere.

Edited by Lunik
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Omegasour said:

Yeah this is just becoming unplayable without towing over 100$ a month into the game... I guess this is where I call it quits after playing for years. I just feel like the girls art if getting poorer while the P2P is getting worse with each new event they come up with.  

Uh, make that $150 a month. I don't care how good the artwork or stats are for this girl. I can't afford her so will ignore her.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

It doesn't, at least as far as we know.

@DvDivXXX Thanks xD. 

About the "whale" thing, i don't think it is p2w because: 
1- The game has good bundles if people wanna to pay and help the game (its not $100 like some people said, although the game has this option)
2- Mythic Girl its not big of deal, you can easily defeated players that has Mythic Girls if you know how "Tower of Fame" works.

The only "BOMB" that this event has its for being one every month, this break the "exclusive", "limited" or "Rare" tag to me and my reserve as well haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interestingly enough Estelle is originally charm, they brought her in this game as Know-how and MILF, and her mythic version is somehow both charm and milf. 
I hope at least Know-how gets new girl instead of revamp of old one with not-so-exciting poses etc. Or they might just decrease quality of mythic girl with each new one. Time will tell I suppose 

• Like 1

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic