FinderKeeper

Charming Complications  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Year Estelle

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

58 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

Saved enough kobans for the KH mythic girl and im planning to switch to KH if i can get her. Somehow im in fear that people will go crazy for her.

I'm quite sure the shards will be spent with the KH girl.

44 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I'm quite sure the shards will be spent with the KH girl.

I doubt it. We've had 500 Estelles worth of shards left over here today. There aren't nearly that many "serious" KH players in the high leagues, and some of them have certainly picked up both Bunna and Estelle anyway so their interest in Mythic Days has already been reflected. Among players elsewhere there's really no reason to expect the KH girl to be markedly more desired. (At least not for PvP reasons; George might well be right that girl attractiveness plays a role, but since we have no idea who it's going to be...o.O)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

I doubt it. We've had 500 Estelles worth of shards left over here today. There aren't nearly that many "serious" KH players in the high leagues, and some of them have certainly picked up both Bunna and Estelle anyway so their interest in Mythic Days has already been reflected. Among players elsewhere there's really no reason to expect the KH girl to be markedly more desired. (At least not for PvP reasons; George might well be right that girl attractiveness plays a role, but since we have no idea who it's going to be...o.O)

well in the few last d3 leagues i was in there were at least 10 KH players among the top 20. some had charm and the smallest part of players were HC

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I'm with @_shal_ here, regarding PvP, if charm players that could benefit from a powerful mythic girl (and the charm defense bug) during a full month hadn't go all out for her, I don't see how they will go for a know-how girl the next month unless they are planning to change class later, and substracting them there aren't so many KH players willing to spend such a big amount to get her. In fact in my current league only one charm player has put her as alpha, and none has changed class in the top places.

Regarding the drawing quality of the mythic girl I know there are many tastes, but apart from liking or not big boobs I cannot see Estelle as a bad girl talking about her art. For the next likely know-how girl, I will go for her even if she were sub par (but I am sure it won't be) for two reasons:

- I am trying to get all the girls (remember the motto of the game), and I have got bad drawn girls before.

- I will need her for PvP so I am willing to trade quality for a powerful alfa girl this time, perhaps not so much for a really ugly omega girl later on.

1 hour ago, Magic1986 said:

well in the few last d3 leagues i was in there were at least 10 KH players among the top 20. some had charm and the smallest part of players were HC

Yeah, that's a pretty standard distribution for the highest-level players. But even those include a bunch that don't play the leagues all that seriously and just happen to be KH because it was always their class.

58 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Yeah, that's a pretty standard distribution for the highest-level players. But even those include a bunch that don't play the leagues all that seriously and just happen to be KH because it was always their class.

right, and some of them even dont care about the league that much (anymore), they just happen to be in top20 (where the difference is sometimes around 1000 or more points to top4) because they have the right class, put boosters on (occasionally is enough) and are high level.

There might be more players fighting for a KH girl (some might have been on vacation or got surprised, ...), but not that I am expecting a big fight for her, at least if you are willing to be online on one of the starting points and paying the x10 option for faster refills

We'll have to wait and see. Maybe they'll decide to spice things up and give out only half of the shards next month. Just to fuck with us. 😅😆

If it's the same, I expect more or less the same results with a bit less leftover shards. Simply because KH players have been able to save for two months, charm only one and HC zero. There are slightly more KH players that play competitively too. I'm not sure it's gonna be a massacre anymore, but there won't be 50k + shards left I reckon. 

• Like 1

One thing I didn't see mentioned (at least not prominently) is that last month also saw the arrival of the first proper power creep over a 5-star Champion girl, with Himari already outclassing Shtupra (and making it the top beta for a short time). Maybe this also played a role in why the rush was less intense for grabbing Estelle compared to her HC counterpart.

• Like 4

It seems to me that the reason is that the peculiarity of the tower in the game is such that the real competition takes place only in the d3 league, and for the players claiming places 1-30. If a player does not fall into this range, then it is easier for him to go down a league below and tank in 16-30 places, so he will receive more rewards and more experience from which victorious battles in this league he can spend much more, which means he will not remain in level from the rest of the players in their range, which is very important.
But for tanking, the class for which you are playing or the presence of a mystical girl is not important, since the percent of combat effectiveness that she gives will not help at all, and her price is very serious. I will even say more - most of the battles during tanking are conducted with a specially weakened team in order to win the battle but get a minimum of 16-19 points, so there is an opportunity to conduct more battles and gain more experience.
Now back to the top 30 of the league d3. This is where every percentage that improves the battle team and every point received in the tower standings is important. Here is just a simple fact with which it is useless to argue - the most points will be received by players of the "know how" class. The reason is simple - the peculiarities of the mechanics of battles in the game when against weaker opponents this class gets more tower points, and such opponents will have at least half or even more. Even now, when other classes have a mystical girl, and charm also has a special move bug, these classes are still worse for the top 30 of the d3 league. This does not mean that it is impossible to play with them there, not at all, but the statistics are such that by changing the class from "hardcore" or "charm" to "know how" you will get more tower points (again, this is true for the top 30 d3)
To summarize, what I’m talking about, the bottom line is that the mythical girl of hardcore or charm is a pleasant, but completely optional necessity for these classes and her presence will not particularly affect the player's success in the tower. But the mystical girl I know how, for players who compete in the first half of the d3 league, this is just a "must have" without options, otherwise you will lose your competitiveness, and this is unbearable for solid players. That is why in a month there will be a serious battle between wealthy guys for the first batches of fragments, since serious guys who sit in the tops of the last league will have funds even without donation. "These are the pies, little ones."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 1/4/2021 at 11:21 PM, Fiel said:

And this post suggest those players who abstained from spending, those who saved up for the mythical should be punished, just so you can have the D3 league all to yourself. And you won't even grant them higher rewards even after you condemned them to a tougher league. These suggestions are just cruel, nothing else.

I'm not even D1, so I'm not trying to keep D3 to myself. However, many have suggested getting a mythic girl (who isn't available to everyone) is a big advantage in D3 so I proposed an alternative. They can compete with their peers. Isn't that the point of the leagues? Where is the punishment? They can still finish in the bottom of the league and get rewarded instead of demoted (unless there is eventually a W2 league, in which case they could go down to W1 from there) so at least 25% of the players would get a reward upgrade. As to allocation of resources, that's up to each player for whatever their reasons and goals are.

42 minutes ago, jelom said:

You need all the affection you can get in a FULL month to upgrade a Mithic girl

Based on the maths shal did involving an average market, you actually need more than a month's worth of 3 market resets per day in order to max a single mythic girl.

39 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Based on the maths shal did involving an average market, you actually need more than a month's worth of 3 market resets per day in order to max a single mythic girl.

Yes, I also did those calculations, and if you only included the market affection is more than a month. But you can also include the affection you can get in Epic and Great pachinko using the orbs you obtain in a month.

Edited by jelom
mistook Mythic for Epic

17 minutes ago, jelom said:

Yes, I also did those calculations, and if you only included the market affection is more than a month. But you can also include the affection you can get in Mythic pachinko using the orbs you obtain in a month.

Do you mean Epic pachinko? There are only books in Mythic

9 minutes ago, mates said:

Do you mean Epic pachinko? There are only books in Mythic

I'm sure he meant Epic.

You can also add Great Pachinko. While it doesn't give legendary items, only rare an epic, we get so many GPx10 orbs now that it's a sizeable amount.
Still not enough though.

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic