• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Winter Joy. Meh
    • \___________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Royal Season. Next Event >>

XOClxhD.jpg

Orgy Days

Orgy revival event starts from the 14st and will end оn the 19th of January
( 1:00pm GMT+2 to 1:00pm GMT+2 )
 girls you may have missed are returning to join your Harem!
Accomplish all Daily Missions and the naugthy Mordona will make you stone hard! 
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Tentacled Surprise

My brave hero,

Mysterious tentacles have penetrated the Haremverse from all sides and they are trying to get in your precious girls! Quickly, defend them with your mighty sword and cock in hand!

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+1) of January you will have five days to get close and personal with 20 fairytale babes! Some have cum far from mysterious realms, others from magical carnivals and distant winter lands. Welcome the newcomers Winter Jeanne and Winter Joy to your Harem, they have come all this way to enjoy a nice hot dick on a cold winter’s night.

The erotic creature Mordona will be yours only if you complete all Daily Missions. You can also get all these sinful beauties except Mordona from the Epic and Event Pachinko. Brave up and defeat the villains to fill your Harem with all of these skillful girls. You need to fight Edwarda to get Winter Joy Summers, defeat Silvanus for the playful Bimbette, Ninja Spy is holding Fortune Teller Carine hostage, Finalmecia got Winter Edna, Donatien is holding Snowboard Hari and Bremen doesn’t want to let go the gorgeous Tentacled Treasure.

Go before the tentacles stuff all their holes!

Mission Girl

ava0.png?a=1

Mordona

Boss Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Pheralia

ava0.png?a=1

Winter Joy

ava0.png?a=1

Bimbette

ava0.png?a=3

Fortune Teller Carine

ava0.png?a=1

Winter Edna

ava0.png?a=1

Snowboard Hari

ava0.png?a=1

Tentacled Treasure

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Robin

ava0.png?a=1

Winter Sophie

ava0.png?a=1

Winter Viola

ava0.png?a=1

Bunny's mother in skis

ava0.png?a=3

Acrobats Fanny and Fione

ava0.png?a=1

Snake Charmer Mordona

ava0.png?a=1

Sherly

ava0.png?a=1

Kameyala

ava0.png?a=3

Magician Crystal

ava0.png?a=3

Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng

ava0.png?a=1

Winter Jeanne

ava0.png?a=1

Lil' Red

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 6

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

So for me this time there are 3 new girls available from villains:

• Winter Edna on Finalmecia
  • Bimbette on Silvanus
  • Winter Joy on Edwarda

Mordana is the mission girl, I also don't have her yet.

And of course there are 6 more girls who are only available in the Pachinko, but I probably won't get any of those.

• Like 2

this is a good event, there's not a single ugly girl!! 

I have been hoping to get robin for years.. she was the mission girl a few years ago, and I missed 1 mission... she hasn't been available on trolls or missions since then... looks like I'll have to wait another year to get the chance 

• Like 2

Well, this explains why we got new models for the Carnival girls yesterday, because we were going to see them again today!

Thankfully, I don't have Mordana and as far as the villain girls go, I'll start with Winter Edna and see how it goes. By the way, I ahve to say that it's a nice coincidence that Edna is located at Finalmecia, given that her original form is one of Finalmecia's girls.

Good luck to all!

• Like 5

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 14-Jan-21 ] Orgy Days - Discussion
On 1/14/2021 at 4:09 AM, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

So for me this time there are 3 new girls available from villains:

• Winter Edna on Finalmecia
  • Bimbette on Silvanus
  • Winter Joy on Edwarda

Mordana is the mission girl, I also don't have her yet.

And of course there are 6 more girls who are only available in the Pachinko, but I probably won't get any of those.

Yeap, took the post right out of my mouth, except I have only 4 pachinko girls instead of 6 like you.

I've been having a lot of problems with block-fights dropping no shards what so ever. So a little more refilling going on.

Which leads me to this wonderful win last night...

BigWindetail011421.jpg

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

As it happened to me in the past with Spring Rumiko, they don't even waited the end of the event for the new episode of "How to feel your leg pulled":

immagine.png.1726bd0093dab22d0241e245406c05cd.png

One year of waiting, and once again a pole in the ass.

I know how you play, but this was a pole you put there a year ago. Kinkoid only pushed it a bit deeper.

Well, still trudging along on Edna and Bimbette

I've got Edna up to 90 and Bimbette up to 63. I may have to spend a few more kobans at the end but I think I'll end up achieving both of them.

On another point, I got bored while looking at Pachinko and with over 150 free plays on Epic, I decided to give it some spins.

2nd spin in I won Wendy. Not sure who she is, but I won her.

3rd spin in and I won Davey. I already had like 56 shards on her so that was a bonus.

A couple more spins and up pops Winter Jeanna all new and different looking that her other selves. Not on my top list of Winter girls to win and free but, hey, there she is.

Then I did a couple more spins and got Solaria and Umbria. I had 12 shards on them already as well so that was a little bonus.

All of that within 10 plays.

So, to sum up.

Edna at 90 shards

Bimbette at 63 shards

Winter Jeanna from Epic Pachniko.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As it happened to me in the past with Spring Rumiko, they don't even waited the end of the event for the new episode of "How to feel your leg pulled":

Spring Rumiko is in the MP right now. Was in the same spot as you with 62 shards for her, for quite some time. Just pulled her out for 4x 3 MP orbs. 

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic
19 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I know how you play, but this was a pole you put there a year ago. Kinkoid only pushed it a bit deeper.

I trust you already know that if you wait for me to ever agree with you about this, you are bound to wait forever. I wasn't the one to change Orgy Days progression by reverting an event girl from villains to Pachinko and vice versa at the first reappearance instead of the second as they used to do. If someone expects me to silently accept this without complaining, then that someone is very wrong.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

I trust you already know that if you wait for me to ever agree with you about this, you are bound to wait forever. I wasn't the one to change Orgy Days progression by reverting an event girl from villains to Pachinko and vice versa at the first reappearance instead of the second as they used to do. If someone expects me to silently accept this without complaining, then that someone is very wrong.

"There is no pattern."  Only actual accurate quote from Kinkoid.

You could've easily gotten her, but you choose not to use kobans. Therefore your situation is completely different from those that had no means of finishing the girl. Yes, those players have a right to bemoan their misfortune of this girl not returning on a villain the year after. You, however, have lost that right by playing the way you do. You have the right to play that way, but don't complain about stuff you could easily prevent. So yes, you put a pole in your own arse and Kinkoid merely pushed it a bit deeper by accident.

• Haha 1

For me these orgy days has not been generous with drops but i got winter Edna (ended right now) and i'll get some Bimbette's shards (currently 10), and "for dessert" i'll get Mordona (girl that i wanted), so in the end i think i'm satisfied. Again my kobans has to "rest" a bit so, unless a 100 drop happens, these are the girls that i'll get this time :).

Btw to "get" on boss i had only Edna, Bimbette and Joy. That's a good thing if Fanny & Fione and Crystal were on a boss too my kobans would be all dead right now XD.

Good luck mates

Well, looks like complaining actually worked and got two big drops (x12 and x11) to finish the event. Overall, I needed 211 fights and 16 drops to get the girl. Sadly, Bimbette (and Winter Joy) will have to wait until another time.

Good luck to all.

Edited by Eman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

"There is no pattern."  Only actual accurate quote from Kinkoid.

You could've easily gotten her, but you choose not to use kobans. Therefore your situation is completely different from those that had no means of finishing the girl. Yes, those players have a right to bemoan their misfortune of this girl not returning on a villain the year after. You, however, have lost that right by playing the way you do. You have the right to play that way, but don't complain about stuff you could easily prevent. So yes, you put a pole in your own arse and Kinkoid merely pushed it a bit deeper by accident.

Then I am lucky you have no means to constrain me to not complain. If my previous post was not enough, I'll be clear that I disagree with you when you say that I lost that right due to how I play. Even if any moderator would report me for this, I would prefer one thousand times to get permanently banned from the forum, rather than renounce to exert my right of complaining, when I feel that something is wrong, while I am still here.

9 hours ago, Eman said:

Start of the last day and I still need another 13 shards to get Edna, the only girl I've tried to get. This Orgy Days has been a disappointment so far.

Hope you're able to get her Eman! Pulling for you.

I was lucky this event and was able to grab three girls I wanted, Winter Edna, Bimbette, and Snowboard Hari. I made liberal use of the combativity rewards from the League season and so only had to use kobans twice to finish up Hari. Alas, my luck didn't last in the Pachinko and I'll have to wait a bit longer to complete my Louise Carrott collection :)

Edited by KelvinSmythe
  • Like 3

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic