[ 19-Jan-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

The wonders of modern medicine.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Michaela

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

4th was out of reach for me, so I settled for an easy 50 shards. Used Seasons XP and claimed the two Season girls, nothing spent in kobans. 10th was surprisingly at a very low score at 820K.

1592734299_ScreenShot2021-01-20at8_07_47PM.thumb.png.ef3207c7df88ff405771d7d35304adc2.png

Weirdly my normal contest fetched higher points in general. Luck of the draw sometimes....

1752383359_ScreenShot2021-01-20at8_05_01PM.thumb.png.b82181e60c49389e558a39f278215031.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Zamio said:

Weirdly my normal contest fetched higher points in general. Luck of the draw sometimes....

In my normal contest I was 6th and some people have more points there than myself in the full LC, so yes. I've been lucky in my LC draw.

• Like 1

image.png.fa13c4d339a3eff511152ed18f742e8e.png

better safe than sorry

it wasnt the optimal way to play (I needed the season XP anyway), but having the girl for sure takes a lot of pressure and is, for me, one of the best QoL-Features in this event.

GL to everyone else for the next days!

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

I didn't claim nor get any girl.

I could have claimed the first one from the Season, but it wouldn't have made a difference and it could be more useful to claim her in the 4th day.

And I managed to get Sabira, from Nike, to 99 shards, but couldn't make her drop. Oh, well, I'll fight some other boss until, again, the 4th day of the event.

1 hour ago, indeed777 said:

Still hate the contests. Anyway, here is my bracket. I figured that since the books contest was my daily I might as well just do the books now too and be done with the thing.

dumb.png

Your daily, as opposed to Dusty's daily contest. He clearly had a pure selling items contest going on.

Just so you know, the whole server has the same contest.

Well, I did it.

I got her on the first day.

I didn't expect to but I did.

I didn't screen shot my positions or anything but I ended up something like 2nd in the regular and 3rd in the contest.

Early in the day I looked at what was what and formulate a plan.

Play as normal through the day

Wait till close to bed to check the scores (which is closeish to the end of the day's contest)

Level up a bunch of girls to see where I'm at. - Oh, I'm actually up in the low 20s.

Now check how far I need to be to get into the next bracket - Oh, I think I can do that.

Level up more girls and check and see where I'm at - Oh, just a few more

Level up more girls and check and see where I'm at - Oh, hey, I made the bracket. But, it's really close. I should buffer my points more

Level up more girls and check my buffer range - Oh, wow, I really leveled up. I'm almost in another bracket.

Remember I have 2 free girls in the Monthly. Get them and level them up. - Hmmmm, not bad. Could use more points for buffering so I don't get knocked down to a lower bracket.

Arbitrarily try Epic Pachinko with an allotment of playing 10 games. - Win 3 girls - level them up.

Check my ranking. -oh, wow, I'm at 5th place.

Level up girls - level up girls - level up girls - notice books are getting low. Check standing. - Oh wow. Yeah, I think I'm safe. - Go to bed.

The only drawback to doing it like this is the more I level up my girls the less girls I'll have to level up for the next time I need to do one of these. It's a finite resource for everyone.

• Like 3

image.png.8caff1502b659cade02fab224fb86aae.png
Guy in the 4th place was probably not happy when he learned I claimed 26k xp in the last minute, but oh well, contents force people to do this. I also knew that contest might have "get new girl" as an option so I wasn't claiming girl from last event, but 10min before event started I spaced out and pressed on "missions" out of habit. Good to know it didn't matter that much in the end. 

13 hours ago, Kenrae said:

That was... better than I expected 😅

image.thumb.png.f9606026e3db4fd1d91130ff8f8b39cf.png

Got fourth with the same score as you. So that went exactly as expected? Or at least good enough. 

Today someone is on 5 million points for the orbs. I think I'll pass this one.

• Like 2

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic