[ 19-Feb-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Person, whose name is written in the Love Note, will cum in 40 seconds.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Jezebel

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1336643692_ScreenShot2021-02-20at8_02_09PM.thumb.png.88c6874c105e1db7ddc3e7cabd3389ce.png

I got beat by Bugs Bunny but that's ok, he's one of my favourite bunnies...

Done on the first day, surprisingly easy this time. normal play, no rush in leagues at all, just claiming the Seasons XP. My normal contest though was a bloodbath, tons of rushers.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jelom said:

A fast claim in the last minutes for an easy win :D

imagen.png.dd1bddcfa4afd38aae5e393ac852f697.png

You would have finished fifth mine with that. I was 8the with 2,4 million. It's ok, was 35th before I used seasons xp. 😬 

Like so many people boosted in the league that it would be a bad idea to do too many fights there. 

So, I'll take that half a Jezebel and start fighting for the rest. Or the rest and 50 flowers. Who knows. 🙃

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mates said:

Well, for the first time, I've also saved up all Season XP, but I have no idea what for :D (we have had pachinko contest on nutaku)

cont.jpg

I wanted to counter with my crazy bracket - then I found out we shared the same^^

While I will do as last times and morph all days into one graph, I can already say: you did not use all Season XP in this round 😛  - and it would not have mattered. My disconnecting internet saved me 49 GPx10 orbs while still jumping to 10th place^^

Edited by windia

18 minutes ago, windia said:

I wanted to counter with my crazy bracket - then I found out we shared the same^^

While I will do as last times and morph all days into one graph, I can already say: you did not use all Season XP in this round 😛  - and it would not have mattered. My disconnecting internet saved me 49 GPx10 orbs while still jumping to 10th place^^

I didn't, I've decided to not use any of them, still have all four.

Edited by mates

This is just insane.  While I typically don't play in these contests (It's simply not fun for me), the amount of resources my brackets have available would make it impossible anyway.  

image.thumb.png.2b26a4aef1270deb04bab13fa881c93e.png

Just to put things in perspective, if we say that Epic Pachinko draft is 100k points and costs 6,000 kobans, the top player has played about 50 times, which means he invested 300,000 kobans more or less.  At the best koban/dollar purchase (15.6k kobans = $100) that's on the order of $2000.

The highest points for non-koban entries is mythic pachinko 6 games at 35.7k...or 157 odd attempts.  In the months mythic pachinko has been live, I've collected about 10.   

So now I'm curious if the top tier shown here is actually spending that much money or if their resources (non-koban pachinko tickets) are 10-20x what I have available.

I'm glad I've opted out of of this type of contests, since I can see the frustration and disappointment it could foster.  Good luck to everyone that doesn't have Guymao's resources.

Edited by MisterCat
Spelling corrections

That's still a lot of pachinko tickets.  Just at a guess, each 10x Great Pachinko ticket yields 16,000 points (8k per ticket, money worth 20M or 8k more points).  That's something like 350 tickets expended.  It will be interesting to see if others challenge at the end or not.

4 hours ago, MisterCat said:

That's still a lot of pachinko tickets.  Just at a guess, each 10x Great Pachinko ticket yields 16,000 points (8k per ticket, money worth 20M or 8k more points).  That's something like 350 tickets expended.  It will be interesting to see if others challenge at the end or not.

Easy. I had 462 GP's at the start of this. And some have way more. Nobody spent 2000 dollar on this, dont fool yourself. 

• Like 3

I had 323 GP and 339 EP orbs before the start. Enough to sit ina comfy 18th position with a bit more than twice the points of the guy in 26th position, so I think I'm safe, but less than half the points to try to reach top 10, so I won't bother.

I don't think I'll do anything else the last remaining hour.

Well, ended up doing another 10 EP games because the difference got too small for my liking. Not complaining, tho, I got another girl XD.

My group results:

1746253885_LC8_day02.thumb.JPG.2ee15dfc8a0e5198c3b9447c3f0e26af.JPG

And my numbers:

• Epic Pachinko: 80 games. Got 28 pieces of equipment, 47 affection items and 5 girls: Susan Blake, Adelaide, Jenna HottyTEEN69, Sara Jay and Katsumi (that gave me 53 flowers from the Epic Days of last month).
  • Mythic Pachinko: 61 games, including the free one. Got 19 boosters, 6 books, 35 avatars and the only girl that I didn't have, Nataly.
  • Great Pachinko: the free game plus 50 x10 orbs. Got 26 shards in 7 drops for 6 girls.

Not too bad. Now I only need another 25 shards and I'll be done.

Edited by Eman
  • Like 5

Tried to do my best on the first day, but ended only at 31th place while the first had five times my points (I am still unable to understand how people were able to get this high with those contests, unless they spent tens of thousands of kobans). Yesterday I exhausted my pool of Epic x1 orbs and added 70 Mythic x1 Orbs, and was at 2nd place 1 hour before reset... to no avail. When I checked again after the reset, three snipers left me at 5th place (and I would like to know how the hell they were able to obtain over five million points in one hour, given that I needed more than two hours to that purpose). Hell, I hate snipers.

Edited by Observer_X

8 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Tried to do my best on the first day, but ended only at 31th place while the first had five times my points (I am still unable to understand how people were able to get this high with those contests, unless they spent tens of thousands of kobans).

You haven't upgraded the Places of Power due to the way you play, right? The rest of us are drowning in GPx10 and Mythic orbs.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

You haven't upgraded the Places of Power due to the way you play, right? The rest of us are drowning in GPx10 and Mythic orbs.

Wait, I can upgrade PoP. It actually would be useful. I forgot about that option 🤔 I save too many kobans, this game makes me too greedy

• Haha 1

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic