[ 19-Feb-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Person, whose name is written in the Love Note, will cum in 40 seconds.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Jezebel

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

My group results:

929382544_LC8_day03.thumb.JPG.4d8137ef40ea2ebb8f67d95f58fc3c60.JPG

Gotta say I'm surprised I managed to get into within the top 25 as I couldn't play the game for several hours (that's why I pushed itr a bit more in the first day to get 50 instead of 25 shards) and when there are Champions involved, a few hours mean a lot of fight and even more points. I guess I wasn't the only one that had a busy Sunday.

In any case, I got the girls and can relax for a day before getting into the PoA.

Good luck for those still trying to get her!

• Like 6

finnaly got the girl; wasnt able to play serious on the first two days (pachinko contests: bäh)

image.png.84c60a14fe3358e80c7942186827c8be.png

really thought masox and marco and vic are waiting to snip (both got 5+6 in the last 30 minutes and mig had only 252k at this point), but they didnt; I am glad, so I didnt have to spend any kobans.

GL everyone on day4, if you still need the girl

• Like 8

So, last night I got home from work and looked at the contest.

I had already given up any prospect of getting the girl. The scores were really out there for the first couple of days and she didn't wow me, either.

So I was playing and just doing my normal stuff and while doing seasons I noticed I wasn't scoring any points and I thought that was strange so I went back read the last line in the contest and realized it was PVP wins but Champion wins. Always difficult to read when tired.

So, I figured it was late but what did I have to lose?

I went to work on my six champions and soon enough C1 and C2 closed up but with the amount of hours I had left I figured I might be able to make it into the 25 range.

So i continued on, doing my battles every 15 minutes and after a while C3 closed up and I looked at my score and the scores and started calculating where I might end up if I played to the end with the last 3 champions I had.

I played more and strangely I started to reach Rank 10.

So, then I did the thing. You know, the thing with the Kobans and started to eliminate their rest periods. By this time it was after 3am. C4 was close to finishing but not within 4 wins. So I paused for the rest time with one or 2 plays left in him and continued resetting 5 and 6. Soon 5 reached that near point and I paused so I could milk the last free refill on him and worked on 6 until I got to that point to.

I also noticed it was getting necessary to play them out as much as possible as some others were doing their final push and the battle for rank 10 was on.

As 4am rolled around I finished off the last of my champions and then noticed I had 17 battles. Did a refill on that and did 20 villian battles to drop another 4k in my score and ended up in Rank 8 I think? 50 shard points for me. Oh, and Shturpa dropped for me, too.

I was still awake, strangely and waited for the new contest. Oh, new girls. So, suffice to say that with about 50 Epic pachinko spins I gained 13 new girls? Plus the two from Seasons and I'm happy with 15 girls or 750k in my score so far. True, there's still 10 hours left but I have books. Lots and Lots of books. I think I'll manage. Maybe? Things happen, you know.

• Like 6

And... 2nd in Harem Building. I've finished the contests 4th, 10th, 3rd and 2nd. Not bad.

It's becoming easier, I guess because I'm levelling up and the bracket is 400+. Maybe it's time to create a 440+ bracket as more people reach those levels.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 6

My LC spendings report

Day 1: 8 League token refills (189 kobans x 8 = 1512 kobans). Placement: 6th (50 shards)
Day 2: 200 GPx10 orbs, 410 MPx1 orbs and 3 billion ymens donated. Placement: 8th (got the girl)
Day 3: At this point I didn't care anymore so I don't remember, I did some villain refills anyway so I could give a report for my 1 star girl droprate in this thread: A place for people to share their One Grade Character drops [Stats] - Feedback - Hentai Heroes
Day 4: Nothing at all, I spent my books the day before and got 300 kobans from that side-contest instead, I never get to use my MPx3 and MPx6 orbs anyway so that prize wasn't very tempting. I knew I would never get 1st in the LC contest anyway (which is the only "worth" prize imo) as I haven't been hoarding books that hard lately.

Summary
For me to get the girl this time I spent a total of 1512 kobans, donated 3 billion Ymen and used 200 GPx10 orbs + 410 MPx1 orbs.

• Like 6

On 2/22/2021 at 8:36 AM, Kenrae said:

You haven't upgraded the Places of Power due to the way you play, right? The rest of us are drowning in GPx10 and Mythic orbs.

If all of you are so drowning in orbs like you say, that is one more reason that makes me not understand why the hell you need to wait at the last moment to score just enough points to beat the ones in the head of the ranking: with all those orbs you shouldn't fear to waste them. And despite all the people with upgraded Places of Power, I couldn't imagine that 497 Epic x1 Orbs plus 1 x10 Epic Orb plus 70 Mythic orbs and some additional money where so few at one hour before the end of the contest.

So, finished it up last night.

We had the big clunky one, gain girls, xp girls, level girls up, buy stuff, sell stuff, restock stuff.

I did well with 750k in new girls to start with. Yet, that was not enough as edgers kept sneaking up behind me to bump me from 10th to 11th.

I've already got 50 shards so I only need to stay in that range to win. But it was hard as there were a cluster of us there, on either side of 10, with near-similiar scores. A few thousand to a couple tens of thousands could easily change one from 50 shards to 25 shards.

So, I hit the books and started edumacating the girls from Shturpa to my newest girl. That gave me an edge and good thing too, as I was quickly bumped back down to 10 by a pair of late comers who rocketed themselves up to 1st and 2nd place with 2mil+ in points each, pumping the previous 1st place with their lower end 2mil+ points. As the night grew late and bed time krept up I continued to watch the points around me and then decided to just Edumacate all my lower level girls.

So they read and read and read (and what they did with those books after they read them I have no idea as I had to constantly give all of them new books - though I do have an idea, see below). And, by miricale and massive usage of books, I managed to get myself into 4th place. And there I stayed until the morn.

But, that's not all. As the other contest was the very annoying Donate Money contest. Yet, I had a mass surplus as I had acquired quite a bit of gear by playing Epic to win my girls, and had sold a lot of it. That left me with excess money of which I donated and that pushed me into a comfortable 4th place as well, ultimately earning me Kobans to moderately replace those I spent refreshing my resting Champions the night previous.

So, in the end, I came in 4th place in both contests, earning me 120 kobans and 100 shards (+50) to round out the contest with a new girl. Phew.

And now, a segway about books and education of the harem girls.

A thought came creeping to my mind as I used those books to level the girls. Why do the books disappear? Why don't they come back and allow me to give them to another girl to read and educate herself as well?

I pondered this for a short time until the answer popped into my mind. And that answer goes like this...

Hannah Stubbs : I have nothing about books! I am curious about the books in your trunk.

Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli : You see, I was thinking of writing my story, so I bought this one on how to do it.

Hannah Stubbs : Why do you need 25 copies of it?

Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli : In case I want to read it more than once.

That's right. In the Haremverse, a copy of a book can only be read once.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Eman said:

Not that it matters, but here's my group results for the last day:

1169461994_LC8_day04.thumb.JPG.7c1e61ec39aa14c128d4521c5aaca9ef.JPG

Someone really wanted to get the 6 games orbs.

Yeah, really really. 😆

I wanted it too, but didn't overspend. 😬

Screenshot_20210223_200609.thumb.jpg.cc6b4484e2ecd7274ac77700dcbfd160.jpg

I like Slynia don't need more mythic orbs, but getting 19 new girls yesterday and the mythic girls left me wanting for gifts. A lot of gifts. 😅

So, I wanted 75 flowers. 27th, 8th, 15th and 1st. Target achieved. 

• Like 4

My brackets

first day

• HaH/nutaku had Pachinko as daily contest - somehow a cointoss when you know LC has Pachinko next day
    • I decided to go with GPx10 orbs on this day and use EPx1 orbs on LC next day
    • my internet connnection quit short before end - savong me 49 GPx10 orbs while still securing 10th^^ - with 35k points distance to 11th^^
  • HeH had as daily contest "a perverted mind" = spend energy & gain XP
    • what some did: rushing league or collecting Season XP -  I did Season XP
    • 11th was on 1.701 million, so it was enough to not look back^^

HaH: image.png.c07aaca93f93354253986389de0e92e5.png & HeH: image.png.f6bca915e82f0b1c7ac4620ebdd07f9f.png

second day

• HaH/nutaku
    • don't ask = see billions of Ymen wasted = "when you have 30 seconds left and see noone moving in points - and you realize you miss a few Ymen for 1st - do you 'secure' the 100 shards first and hope for enough time to sell items and come back - or do you go first for selling items?"...
  • HeH
    • others gone wild, me using only 200+ GPx10 orbs 😉

HaH image.png.31946e33ed4ab06c8433131e4b516a1c.png & HeH: image.png.95bdeed9a28fc50498e2646e4b96ab4a.png

third day

• HaH/nutaku
    • orb rewards
    • grinding gave me a solid 2nd place. Feeling still dumb for 2nd day I decided to invest less kobans than a MPx6 would cost and go for 1st -which stopped moving many hours ago
    • was it worth? once I need these orbs, for sure^^
  • HeH
    • going for 25+ shards
    • after grinding there was still 5 people competing about the 100 shards (and turning previous days into orbs), I was lucky to get it for only two "x10-ticket-rushs"

Hah: image.png.c77582530278c943b0303a5d3dfb9698.png & HeH: image.png.e7b72dca460bb82c703fa925a50574b6.png

fourth day

• HaH/nutaku
    • there was no movement at all so I decided to empty my pockets for 1st and not only 3rd - I had only like 100 yellow books left... quite unsustainable, well, today is today^^
  • HeH
    • could have gone 1st as well, was just busy sniping on nutaku^^

HaH: image.png.0f517fef13be0ea803f4a0cd519824e9.png & HeH: image.png.387f46725ccf55bf62635a98d6f6e259.png

• Like 7

Day 1 & 2 I couldn't be on at reset. Pulled a 27th on day 1, day 2 was a didn't even try day, as the numbers were crazy when I got on for the first time.

Day 3 is normally a day I can get top 10, and that was the plan, but I didn't have all the Champions available right away.  Still with 6 unlocked and the club champion, I knew I could likely get top 10. Set my timer for 15 minutes, and just did what needed to be done grinding away at 3 + the Club Champ. There wasn't a lot of growth in the 10th place number, so I felt good, and by the time my other Champions came online, I was ready to push, but then I noticed that 4th was not remotely out of reach, so i kept grinding. This was also a day where I could be awake and online at reset. As I slowly climbed, then got to 2nd, the player in 1st must have seen a name name coming, and they just went nuts spending Kobans or using free refreshes to open a huge lead, something like 175% of my score in 2nd. I just kept playing and hung on for my first top 4 in LC to get a girl. I've had one before on the final day after having gotten one.

Day 4 also had crazy scores, so took that day off as well.

• Like 5

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic