More servants for the Cumpire Queen!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Matcha

• Faptastic!
    • Fappable
    • Meh
    • Weird
    • Yucky

well, finished the event a few hours ago (after 6 hours there were still around 35k shards), got matcha pretty cheap with only a little bit over 2300 nubans; x50 button is blessing; still, the event needs some big corrections to be fun.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

Whyever this time I went for her - and she will never be upgraded (fully). 

I did 50 shards on the first and 49 shards on the second day with refills, the last shard had to drop for free^^

I ended with the girl and some "to small" screenshots^^

Bremen went in the second half from lvl547 to lvl ´622 which would be something like 75 levels = 75/2 refills = 8100 kobans. So either it was 50-50 = I got a lucky 16k invest or a bit worse. Sorry, do not understand my screenshot leftovers.

Don't like the event format - and "profit" from the desinterest of the server = I can take my time to click through.

It really took the red lantern from LC to be the most disliked event. Still surprised that this could happen.

• Like 5

7m to go, looks like there will be shards left to roll into the final batch.

Curious - did that same thing happen last girl or is this a down turn in participation?

I participated last time so I wasn't paying attention at all after I got the girl.  I did like to monitor (when I was online) for past ones and could not recall seeing this before.

I do recall there being shards left from the last batch to event end (or at least when I looked).

Edited by jpanda

In general the people willing to spend money will clear out the first timer quickly, and the second one will go to those still willing to spend but didn't beat out their competition.

Meanwhile third and final brackets have less people overall since most of those willing to spend hard already got the girl. This one will probably have leftovers for the final as well.

2 hours ago, jpanda said:

Curious - did that same thing happen last girl or is this a down turn in participation?

I participated last time so I wasn't paying attention at all after I got the girl.  I did like to monitor (when I was online) for past ones and could not recall seeing this before.

I do recall there being shards left from the last batch to event end (or at least when I looked).

I think people are learning how this works and will not even start if they can't finish. So much less shards will go out to people that end up with like 30 or whatever of them. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jelom said:

with 2 minutes to end the Mythic days, there are 65000 shards remaining, more than previous events.

imagen.png.312a1e925ea6349c337ddb90e940d69c.png

There´s obviously a variety of reason to why that´s the case but probably the biggest is that it´s just not worth it for people to go for them every time if there´re no EpP orbs in return.. over 20 000 kobans to guarentee 1 girls is just not worth it .. and those EaSy To ObTaIn 1 star girls don´t change anything about it :P

Giving the players EpP orbs back, at least for MD, would make things a lot better imo

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, holymolly said:

There´s obviously a variety of reason to why that´s the case but probably the biggest is that it´s just not worth it for people to go for them every time if there´re no EpP orbs in return.. over 20 000 kobans to guarentee 1 girls is just not worth it .. and those EaSy To ObTaIn 1 star girls don´t change anything about it :P

Giving the players EpP orbs back, at least for MD, would make things a lot better imo

I don't know the rest, but myself, when I go for a Mythic girl the Epic Orbs are the last thing that's in my mind. Having or not having them doesn't matter in my decision to go for the girl.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I don't know the rest, but myself, when I go for a Mythic girl the Epic Orbs are the last thing that's in my mind. Having or not having them doesn't matter in my decision to go for the girl.

Perfectly fine with skipping the girls for orbs myself, because at the rate things are going we will have 3 of every class within a year in the pachinko plus something like 4 star mythic girls or some such nonsense and we run in to the same thing we had with legendary 3/5 star girls in that i currently have more of them in my harem then common girls.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

But you´re a "high" lv player obviously those don´t mather for your kind but for the people that are below let´s say lv 430 or so they certaintly mather a lot (myself included).. idk what amount of orbs you have but probably quite some I´d guess :D

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

For me the bolded part is the most important bit. A single girl is not worth it for me if she costs twice the PoA Amount. I collect girls for looks, not stats, so 8 girls > 1 girl for me in any and all circumstances.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 12:59 PM, jelom said:

with 2 minutes to end the Mythic days, there are 65000 shards remaining, more than previous events.

imagen.png.312a1e925ea6349c337ddb90e940d69c.png

Due to the fact that on nutaku are less shards distributed (per slot/overall), there are even more leftover:

(screenshot also 2 min before end)

image.png.22ae287d9467d1959d6d46d92959d0f0.png

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2021 at 12:54 AM, jpanda said:

it is a down turn in participation. You might find last time leftovers by scrolling through the threads:

HC girl: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/16280-07-dec-20-mythic-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=212627 or https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/16280-07-dec-20-mythic-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=212686

CH girl: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/16567-04-jan-21-mythic-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=215260 

KH girl: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/16992-04-feb-21-mythic-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=219119

• Thanks 2

My lack of participation has nothing to do with the mechanics of the game or even if I have the resources or not to try. The Mythics show up on the days I am working double shifts at work so I'll never have a chance to get a Mythic girl unless she shows up in Pachinko. I don't expect KK to change the timing just for lil ole me so I don't focus on what I can't get.

On 3/6/2021 at 9:52 PM, holymolly said:

But you´re a "high" lv player obviously those don´t mather for your kind but for the people that are below let´s say lv 430 or so they certaintly mather a lot (myself included).. idk what amount of orbs you have but probably quite some I´d guess :D

Still, you also get many mythic orbs that will land you girls (of your choosing even if you're patient) and the higher tier girls if you weren't there yet. I got two T3 girls that were out of reach before mythic days 'for free' alongside the mythic girl. So yeah, more is always nice I guess? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DHarry said:

[...] I got two T3 girls that were out of reach before mythic days 'for free' alongside the mythic girl. [...]

With "out of reach" you mean that it would have taken (refills/2) days without an event on that boss to make the according number of boss fights?

For me out of reach is when I do not even reach this tier - just taking more time is the game's core. Patience or price.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Just going to point out that this is not visible on Nutaku, so it looks likely to be a bug to me.

I really hope so. I'm already losing confidence in the devs' judgement because of the untweaked CC implementation and EP orb reduction/paucity.  Back to back Mythics would really make me think that I'm mis-spending my entertainment budget because the game's not written for players like me.  If I awaken to a Mythic event, I want some of what they're smoking and won't be supplying further cash unless they send some.

Edited by SoggyShorts
edited for content

I had an answer to my report that their website didn't accepted my CC. The answer might explain why so many shard where left at the end of the event.

"Hello,

Thanks for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support!

We experienced an issue with our payment processor over the weekend.
It has now been fixed, and the issue should not happen anymore.

Please try again, and let us know if you need further assistance regarding this matter.

Best Regards,
Kinkoid Team"

On 3/8/2021 at 2:50 PM, windia said:

With "out of reach" you mean that it would have taken (refills/2) days without an event on that boss to make the according number of boss fights?

For me out of reach is when I do not even reach this tier - just taking more time is the game's core. Patience or price.

That kind of out of reach yes. As in I wasn't going to get shards for doing her yet. Of course eventually you'd get there, but it wouldn't be correct to not name it a bonus of doing the refills for mythic days. 

Edited by DHarry

• Slynia unpinned this topic