FinderKeeper

Cumpetition Goes On  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lila

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

621.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

The Kinky Cumpetition Continues

My favorite hero,

There are so many kinky girls that want to join your Harem! That’s why we’ll have a new kinky babe in the cumpetition not once, but twice a month!

From today until the 24th (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the new cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the voluptuous Lila and she will share with you her unique powers and impressive curves if you prove to be a kinky champion.

Study the magical power of sexual pleasure with this juicy redhead!

Event Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Lila

This event is marked in the calendar. It will happen two times each month - first, during a Classic event.

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 6

Well we are gonna have better gifts/books drops now (hopefully) so good thing. The only thing i would have loved more was if the girl of the event was the same that was on the previous one, but i get that is not possible because probably everyone would have got her easily. Still happy that she is "only" a 3 star girl, i hope that they have increased a bit the arena shards range drop too (idk if it was my "usual luck", but in the first event i got only 1 shard from a won fight in the arena)

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic

You know, if I wanted Clicker girls, I would have played Clicker. And guess what, not many people wanted to play Clicker and that's kinda why the game was closed. But Kinkoid insists that the Clicker should live on. And you know what, it lives on. All those terribly drawn Clicker girls are all over out beautiful game, literally swarming every place. They even replaced Boss girls with Clicker girls. But not only that, the game is now a clicker game too. I'm pretty sure everyone should realise it by now after selling thousands of items in the shop and doing other similar activities.

The addition of epic items is good. Leaving the rare items as they were isn't good.

Oh, and for everyone who thought that this would be the return of Megumi, guess what. It's not. So the math was right and you can get around 50 shards on average if you prepare all your naturally generated resources for this. But if you want the girl you have to invest quite a lot into either League refills or Season refills.

• Like 2

I am happy that we got a new girl - I will these clicker girls as fast as possible, so there is space again for our beloved HH girls.

The event is great, if you save some ressources from seasons etc. you should easily get the two girls. I am currently on around 30 shards (with some league fights).

But: No epic book/gift drop so far, hopefully the chances are at least a little bit better than for legendary which are awful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blaa said:

The event is great, if you save some ressources from seasons etc. you should easily get the two girls. I am currently on around 30 shards (with some league fights).

Can you show the math behind that statement? Cause you only get 47 kisses from Season which translates only to 24 shards on average which is nowhere near an estimated average of 94 shards that you would need to complete these girls if you saved up all your naturally generated resources for this. That math doesn't include only one thing - kisses from League rewards, which would reduce the needed amount by 15 for the 30 kisses from the rewards for winning D3 with everyone else getting even less than that.

Here's the math:

• Like 2

Fair enough, as a free player it's harder to get them (obviously), same goes for players who not manage to score a top4/15 in d3 and wont be able to get their champions in the right place in time. There were a lot of assumptions on my side.

Basically you can get one girl for sure as a free player, for the 2nd you have to use kobans: you get around 200 kisses (60-80 from top15/top4 d3 placement, 47 from seasons, 3x 30 from champions, some from PoA) if you regularly play d3 and champions, and you get 200 free league fights if you are active in league, that's gonna be around 150 shards. Since you most likely refill with league fights, that's gonna be another 200 fights, which is another 3000 kobans.

I should correct myself, it's easy to get one as a free player and as season pass buyer it's easy to get 2.

edit2: Well maybe, it's easy to get her for a regular mid/high level player, some low level player will struggle - really not thought a lot about that.

edit: 3000 kobans for a girl is still cheaper than rolling a pachinko for her, but that wasnt the point ofc

Edited by blaa
  • Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

Fair enough, as a free player it's harder to get them (obviously), same goes for players who not manage to score a top4/15 in d3 and wont be able to get their champions in the right place in time. There were a lot of assumptions on my side.

Basically you can get one girl for sure as a free player, for the 2nd you have to use kobans: you get around 200 kisses (60-80 from top15/top4 d3 placement, 47 from seasons, 3x 30 from champions, some from PoA) if you regularly play d3 and champions, and you get 200 free league fights if you are active in league, that's gonna be around 150 shards. Since you most likely refill with league fights, that's gonna be another 200 fights, which is another 3000 kobans.

I should correct myself, it's easy to get one as a free player and as season pass buyer it's easy to get 2.

edit2: Well maybe, it's easy to get her for a regular mid/high level player, some low level player will struggle - really not thought a lot about that.

edit: 3000 kobans for a girl is still cheaper than rolling a pachinko for her, but that wasnt the point ofc

(60-80 from top15/top4 d3 placement,  3x 30 from champions, some from PoA) where are these number from? There's no PoA. You get 60 from placing two times first in D3. Champions give 10 kisses from the last stage.

Plus your math about obtaining one girl is off. Crossing 100 shards from 2 events isn't enough for that. You have to cross it in one event. Which would be 53(natural generation)+24(47kisses from Season)+15(30 kisses from winning D1) = 92. And you would also need 20 kisses from two wins against champion's last stage after level 8 to finish one girl. And that's if you win D3. Realistically it's only 10 kisses on average from League, which is only 5 shards and you would need 4 wins against the last stage of a champion. And for the second girl you will no longer be able to get Season rewards and will not be able to reach 100 shards at all. Cause even with winning all 6 last stage you will get 60 kisses and only 30 shards, so 53(natural)+30(champions)+5(League)=88. But yeah, if you split them and do the 5th stages of Champions 2 times you will get exactly 2*(53+30+5)+24(Season)=200 shards on average. But this is with full optimization and bumping up champions by 2 levels each months basically. That's 24 levels per year and I'm not sure at those levels you can even beat them. So including Champions isn't really the best optimizing strategy. Or at least not the most reliable in the long run. So yeah, I guess it's possible to do that, but you will have to prepare for like 10 days for each of those events and also bump Champions up to those high levels.I don't really think it will work for more than few months. Alban and Visor are pretty hard to beat already. After few months with 14+ levels...Dunno, I'm level 423 and I don't think I will be able to do that. And 32nd level in a year doesn't sound possible too.

So it's not easy by any means. It's not easy to get one as a free player - you have to align your Champions for that, so it's already hard. And it's impossible in the long run.

If we're talking about how you can get them with kobans cheaper than 5400(10xEP), then it's a different matter and I agree. It is cheaper. But then again, in my taste Clicker girls are not worth spending kobans on them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like last time, I received Lila by default from my HCL account, so I can't help for shard drops, but I'll get data right away for the gifts and books per rarity.

Season: 051 rare books, 10 epic books and 00 legendary books in 61 wins.
League: 133 rare gifts, 21 epic gifts and 02 legendary gifts in 156 wins.

First impression: Hmpf, well I did it for science and out of curiosity, and of course this is a tiny sample still. But it doesn't look like rushing my league for this is anywhere near worth it. I mean, 42 kobans in the Market buys me 0 rare, 5.5 epics and 2.5 legendaries on average. A 188 koban league refill seems to give me something like 0 legendary, 1.5 epic and 13.5 rares so far. Better than nothing, but nowhere near on par with a basic permanent feature we already have access to... So yeah, unless my initial sample is a huge bad run, it looks like the impact of this bi-monthly micro-event on the Great Affection Deficit will still be barely noticeable, even with the "now epics can drop too!" patch.

Final thoughts: Okay, this is a bit better than KC 1. Legendary items might as well not be there with such a low drop rate, but now at least we get something like maybe 15 or 20% epics instead of just rares. This isn't good enough, but oh well.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

Didn't realsie she was a HCL girl.

Still got her with these stats:

45 league fights for 23 shards from 8 drops. Range 1-4. Shard rate 51.1% per fight which compares with 20.5% on KC#1. Either the RNG gods are smiling on me or the drop rate has increased. Too small a sample to tell. 

140 Seasons fights for 77 shards. Range 1-1. Shard rate 55% which is slightly higher than KC#1 of 50.9%. 

No legendary books though. Didn't keep count of Rare and Epics.

• Like 2

I got less than half the shards on the previous girl and wouldn't expect to get much more this time. I see no point in going out of my way to get another 3 star girl I can't afford to upgrade to 3 stars (I have well over 100 3 star girls not fully upgraded already). So I will not be doing Seasons at all during this. I got both Seasons girls already and am just accumulating kisses and dropping in rank so it will be fast and easy to win PvP battles during the next Event.

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

So it's not easy by any means. It's not easy to get one as a free player - you have to align your Champions for that, so it's already hard. And it's impossible in the long run.

Like I said, i corrected myself: it's not that easy as it first looked to me for a free player, especially if he's low level. To align your champions isnt that hard though, at least for players like us who have thousands of tickets and all girls from them. But you should be able to aling them in two weeks for at least one go. In the long run it looks different, but we dont know where else we get kisses from until then. We were also taking what's possible, not what's doable for everybody (that's too specific to talk about it in general).

But just to be clear: My intial statement is flawed, absolutley.

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

(60-80 from top15/top4 d3 placement,  3x 30 from champions, some from PoA) where are these number from? There's no PoA. You get 60 from placing two times first in D3. Champions give 10 kisses from the last stage.

Plus your math about obtaining one girl is off. Crossing 100 shards from 2 events isn't enough for that. You have to cross it in one event. Which would be 53(natural generation)+24(47kisses from Season)+15(30 kisses from winning D1) = 92. And you would also need 20 kisses from two wins against champion's last stage after level 8 to finish one girl. And that's if you win D3. Realistically it's only 10 kisses on average from League, which is only 5 shards and you would need 4 wins against the last stage of a champion. And for the second girl you will no longer be able to get Season rewards and will not be able to reach 100 shards at all. Cause even with winning all 6 last stage you will get 60 kisses and only 30 shards, so 53(natural)+30(champions)+5(League)=88. But yeah, if you split them and do the 5th stages of Champions 2 times you will get exactly 2*(53+30+5)+24(Season)=200 shards on average. But this is with full optimization and bumping up champions by 2 levels each months basically. That's 24 levels per year and I'm not sure at those levels you can even beat them. So including Champions isn't really the best optimizing strategy. Or at least not the most reliable in the long run. So yeah, I guess it's possible to do that, but you will have to prepare for like 10 days for each of those events and also bump Champions up to those high levels.I don't really think it will work for more than few months. Alban and Visor are pretty hard to beat already. After few months with 14+ levels...Dunno, I'm level 423 and I don't think I will be able to do that. And 32nd level in a year doesn't sound possible too.

You are right, my calculation is also a mess. I should have taken my time, but again: I didnt thought too much about it, my bad. I am not sure if I get your math in the (same kind) of wall of text though. I am trying it again my way.

1) thanks for your correction: 10 kisses for one champion stage is even better. So you could get at least 60 kisses in between two cumpetions (if not from all 6, most people should be able to do at least the first 2 two champions 2 times and the middle two champion 1 time). Ofc you cant do this in the long run, but we should talk what's possible now, not what might be possible in the future. // 60

2) if you start with 10 kisses you can get another 48 kisses through natural regeneration (let's say 47 to give some buffer) // 57

3) 47 free season kisses // :2 = 24 pro cumpetion

4) 10 kisses per week from league // 20 kisses

5) 100 league fights / 100 / 10 x 2,5 = 25 shards

[6) PoA also gives kisses, but most people wont save them, so let's not count them]

That means for one cumpetion you could theoretically (and realistically (at least for the next few months)) get 160 kisses = 80 shards + 25 shards from league.

That's not perfect and almost nobody wants to save the kisses just for this event (I did btw), but it's possible with a lot of effort and not being a low level player.

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

If we're talking about how you can get them with kobans cheaper than 5400(10xEP), then it's a different matter and I agree. It is cheaper. But then again, in my taste Clicker girls are not worth spending kobans on them.

I agree, it's another point, but still a good one. If it's worth to you personally is another matter.

Since I am buying the seasons pass it doesnt really matter to me, there are so much kisses in the 2nd path, you wont have any problems (not that I needed them though). If you get a patreon (8$ you even get more kisses, since they added to the silver card 2 every day)

To be clear: My first statement wasnt posted with a lot of thought, and I have to correct that, but I am still convinced, you can get both girl for a cheap price even as a free player; if it's worth to you is another question.

edit: I am pretty sure we disagree what's possible or not, but that depends on so many factors that we cant talk about that in general.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

In the first edition I prepared myself to have my champions on last stage to use their kisses for something good.

And it did work, I got the girl.

Then I realized: doing this twice a month is nothing I want to do. Because that would mean I level up all my champions each month by two levels.

Thats sounds very difficult to beat him at the end of the year at all.

Or is there anyone who has a number of tickets he needs to beat a lvl50 champion on stage 5? 

(yes, on the other hand I'd like to have a champion hard enough to pound him daylong for LC without finishing him too early. Just to get something from him for the tickets beside contest points)

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

oh my god the girl is so ugly... 

I like the concept of this event, but so far the girls are just too ugly. 

so devs, if you're reading this... it's not because I hate the event that I do not participate much... it is because the girls have been just too ugly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, tovaras said:

oh my god the girl is so ugly... 

You don't like them, that's fine. If you have a problem with the drawing style or quality, that's fine too (but if so please make it clear you're talking about the drawings, not the girls themselves). Don't call the girls ugly, though. That's insulting, to them, to girls who might look like them, and to any fellow player who doesn't share your specific taste. Megumi and Lila are both beautiful. Lila is one of my personal favorites out of the many sweet characters from HCL.

To each their own. Just don't confuse your own with reality. And don't insult people in the process.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

@DvDivXXX I think that is a bit of overreaction. He is obviously talking about the character, not of a physical girl.

Even so, tastes are different for everyone, and he can find someone ugly and say it without being an insult to a particular girl or in a general sense to many girls, and extrapolating that to insulting other players is just too much.

You know I like all the girls, and I don't feel insulted at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I think that is a bit of overreaction.

Agree to disagree, my friend. 

You might have noticed by now, but this isn't a "sharing our cum-covered girl pics so we can jerk off together by proxy" kind of place. This isn't a place where it's encouraged or okay to talk like pigs about women. It's a place where we talk about a game that has a lot of sexual content, true (and largely typical insecure macho oriented content, to boot, much to my chagrin), but we're not here to experience that sexual content as a group.

Just like "I want to bone her so bad" would be out of place here, "omg she's ugly" is out of place here. Keep it in your pants while you're talking to me, thank you very much. :D

Move on, shall we?

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Agree to disagree, my friend. 

You might have noticed by now, but this isn't a "sharing our cum-covered girl pics so we can jerk off together by proxy" kind of place. This isn't a place where it's encouraged or okay to talk like pigs about women. It's a place where we talk about a game that has a lot of sexual content, true (and largely typical insecure macho oriented content, to boot, much to my chagrin), but we're not here to experience that sexual content as a group.

Just like "I want to bone her so bad" would be out of place here, "omg she's ugly" is out of place here. Keep it in your pants while you're talking to me, thank you very much. :D

Move on, shall we?

Could you supply a link to the approved list of words / phrases that can be used in this forum when commenting about the girls, as I can't find it anywhere.

Because if there isn't anything official, then it is just your opinion on how people should refer to them. Stating someone is ugly isn't nice but it is subjective to that individual. Comparing her disparagingly to an animal or something disgusting would be offensive and should rightly be called out.

For reference my opinion of Lila is that she is attractive as I've always preferred voluptuous, Rubenesque women. Though for me there is something a little disproportionate about her face to me.

• Like 2

On to drop rate, which I should have recorded properly but haven't ....

After 12 hours (quarter of way through event) I am on 28 shards.

By comparison for the first Cumpetition girl I only won 45 shards total over the entire event. Far to small a sample to to draw conclusions but I'm hoping the drops may have been tweaked rather then my luck is better this time

Edit : at half way point and having used all possible battles, now at 35 shards.

Edit : end up with 54 shards having used all naturally regenerated battles, so about on par with 1st event. Definitely a kobans sink or a way to blow excess kisses from Seasons

Edited by Incubys

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

Could you supply a link to the approved list of words / phrases that can be used in this forum when commenting about the girls, as I can't find it anywhere.

Because if there isn't anything official, then it is just your opinion on how people should refer to them.

No. We don't have a list. We have guidelines that broadly define what's okay or not on this forum, in the Rules sticky thread. From then, it's up to interpretation and judgment calls on a case by case basis. Reading that definitely should help get a general idea. We're not an attorney firm, though. We're a small forum about a game. So the most important rule to learn is that context is more important than details, and there's no legal mumbo jumbo loophole nitpicks to be made about this or that point of rule. We have moderators to moderate. As a forum user, use. And listen to what mods tell you.

That's a moderator's call to make, to be clear. It's official that I'm a moderator here. So no, it's not "just my opinion", in this case.  I wasn't chatting casually, on this point. I had the mod hat on. See? 🎩 Good. Back on topic now, please.

Edit: I see you're already back on topic now, thanks for that. Just to give a practical example, in this specific case, the focus shouldn't be on the word "ugly" itself. That wasn't the point. Tovaras' entire post reeked of contempt towards the girl (or possibly girl type) and whether or not it was his intention, it came across as a bit offensive to overweight people. That's what I had an issue with.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No. We don't have a list. We have guidelines that broadly define what's okay or not on this forum, in the Rules sticky thread. From then, it's up to interpretation and judgment calls on a case by case basis. Reading that definitely should help get a general idea. We're not an attorney firm, though. We're a small forum about a game. So the most important rule to learn is that context is more important than details, and there's no legal mumbo jumbo loophole nitpicks to be made about this or that point of rule. We have moderators to moderate. As a forum user, use. And listen to what mods tell you.

That's a moderator's call to make, to be clear. It's official that I'm a moderator here. So no, it's not "just my opinion", in this case.  I wasn't chatting casually, on this point. I had the mod hat on. See? 🎩 Good. Back on topic now, please.

Edit: I see you're already back on topic now, thanks for that. Just to give a practical example, in this specific case, the focus shouldn't be on the word "ugly" itself. That wasn't the point. Tovaras' entire post reeked of contempt towards the girl (or possibly girl type) and whether or not it was his intention, it came across as a bit offensive to overweight people. That's what I had an issue with.

Fair does. I did get on my high horse as your original reply only quoted the "ugly" comment and I read that response as only focusing on an opinion. Your clarification above makes it clear I over reacted so please accept my apologies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On an upbeat note, I'm happy to see HCL girls slowly making their way to HH so that I can enjoy them in both games.  Lila is one of my personal favorites from "over there-" I find her adorable & unique.  I had both her & Megumi prior to HCL's "shutdown" so I've yet to see any shard drops in Kinky Cumpetition events.  So while I'm currently only playing for items (which of course I always wish were "better"), I feel that at least I'm getting free stuff for doing the same HH activities that I'd be doing regardless.  When a new girl drops that I don't already have, I'll take the opportunity to blow through some of those Seasons kisses that right now I'm saving primarily for PoA then burning before month-end so I don't forget to claim them. 🥴 "Let me see- how many kisses will I use for what reward past Seasons stage 51... or should I use them towards any shards on some girl during the month, perhaps carrying kisses through into the next month?  Hmmmm- there might be strategy involved!" 🤔

Off-topic: So much content gets lost between platforms (in HCL, there are 9 scenes; three of which are the HH equivalent of "affection scenes").  Without having 9* girls in HH (I'll take a hard pass on that- no thank you!) or further tweaking to how affection scenes work in HH, there's no good way that I can see at this time to port all of that over.  Not to mention the 3 base poses each with 3 states of undress... of which here in HH we get 4 of those 9 as poses, so at least one pose position will be duplicated.  Or animations, some of which add just the right touch for a given girl.  And 10 levels of interactive storyline material- some good, some weak- for which I'd LOVE to see a similar type of additional content in HH for some of my favorite girls here!  I got into HCL to get Mizuki in HH; I stayed for a year because I enjoy the haremverse(s) & HCL gave me something to do between timers & cooldowns in HH.  (Stage 5 again vs. Visor or Alban?  Every 15 minutes for several hours unless I wanna spend kobans or lose progression?!?  Sure, I'll hop platforms in another browser window, click a bit & try to unlock more haremverse girls! 😉)

Back on track: It's some of this stuff that made me appreciate Lila & other HCL girls more than I would've from 4 poses & 3 affection scenes alone.  No offense taken, to each their own, it's all good, life's too short, etc.  Just feeling the need to share positive feedback on a girl that I'm glad is in my harem twice along with the fact that of all the other ways HCL girls are finding their way into HH, Kinky Cumpetition seems rather non-invasive.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hastur said:

Off-topic: So much content gets lost between platforms (in HCL, there are 9 scenes; three of which are the HH equivalent of "affection scenes").  Without having 9* girls in HH (I'll take a hard pass on that- no thank you!) or further tweaking to how affection scenes work in HH, there's no good way that I can see at this time to port all of that over.

What about different versions of the girl?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

What about different versions of the girl?

Well now that makes too much sense! 😄 I was thinking only of the existing stock of art but yes, absolutely- different versions would be even better!

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You don't like them, that's fine. If you have a problem with the drawing style or quality, that's fine too (but if so please make it clear you're talking about the drawings, not the girls themselves). Don't call the girls ugly, though. That's insulting, to them, to girls who might look like them, and to any fellow player who doesn't share your specific taste. Megumi and Lila are both beautiful. Lila is one of my personal favorites out of the many sweet characters from HCL.

To each their own. Just don't confuse your own with reality. And don't insult people in the process.

beauty (and ugliness) is based on perception, so when I said that the girl is ugly I meant that I perceive it as ugly. but okay, next time I will say "I think the girl is so ugly"

• Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic