• .Calypso. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Portia. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Stormi. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

Just ended task XVIII, and got blocked by today contest. Having to choose between renounce to the second girl to bring the bonus combativity to May, or spend that to obtain the girl, I choose the first without hesitation. I can only hope in the last day contest to reach the end of the path.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Just ended task XVIII, and got blocked by today contest. Having to choose between renounce to the second girl to bring the bonus combativity to May, or spend that to obtain the girl, I choose the first without hesitation. I can only hope in the last day contest to reach the end of the path.

I'm on the same boat. I'm bummed about that 5th day of PoA isn't a sell contest anymore. Today contest is tough when you are finishing task 18. I think I can still finish PoA, just lost a buffer day that I normally had.

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 2

And victory is complete.

I did use up a lot of my freebees from the seasons to move me along but, truthfully, I never found that helpful at the beginning of a new month's game. The last time I used them I got really poor drops and felt they were wasted. This time, at least, I spent very few Kobans.

Towards the end I made a couple of mistake-moves, such as doing tower before doing combat in order to earn points in the proper order but I excused it due to being early morning and having to rush out to work.

I'm considering spending the 7200 for the other two girls as they actually look good this time around. Not sure if I should, though as I may end needing them for the rest of May.

• Like 4

Agreed with @Pelinoron calypso's bad boob job 😆. But I still can't decide wether to unlock the paid route yet. I really like the design for Portia. I have like 30k kobans. I want to be better equipped for the upcoming mythic days. What should I do? Really need some good advice =/

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Obelisk said:

Agreed with @Pelinoron calypso's bad boob job 😆. But I still can't decide wether to unlock the paid route yet. I really like the design for Portia. I have like 30k kobans. I want to be better equipped for the upcoming mythic days. What should I do? Really need some good advice =/

Your call, but you'll have enough kobans to get the mythic girl even unlocking the paid path. And maybe you'll be able to use the extra combativity next month.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Obelisk said:

Well the call´s up to you so you have to decide: Going for the paid path and the mythic girl is going to cost almost all of your kobans, if you´re ok with being short on kobans after that I don´t see a reason for you not to.. the next Mythic will probably be a KH girl since it´s the only class that hasn´t two atm :)

• Thanks 1

@TeeJay @Obelisk You never know what this game will throw your way- you only know what's currently within reach.  All girls (should) return eventually, but "take what you can when you can" is mostly how I play.

When the event started, I liked the theme & thought all 4 girls looked good- and REALLY liked 3 of the 4.  Having completed it now, I'm happy with all 4 girls but flip-flopped on my favorites.

I think I like Portia best; she's well-illustrated and has a unique look.  I don't believe you'll be disappointed if she's already caught your eye.

As for any PoA, especially one where you've already completed the free path/route/spins/whatever, I'd say go ahead with the paid option if you feel that you can afford the kobans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, nico.angot@gmail.com said:

Event is finish, but I have completely forget to take girls rewards, ... I have lost 4 girl and many Kobans ...

write the support a kind ticket and they might assign your harem the 4 girls. 

The other rewards are lost, usually.

Be aware that support is a "one man show" due to holidays^^

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nico.angot@gmail.com said:

is it possible ? Thank you for your help Windia, I will try this ^^

yes! Once I claimed the girls and forgot the rest - the support answered "well, I see you have all girls, file closed."

So go for it :)

(you know how to open a support ticket? go in the menu to settings-> support)

I reached the end of the path thanks to the Seasons experience bonuses that I still had to collect. Not that I would have worried that much if I had spied on Calypso's poses first: it seems the developers can't resist without putting a girl with tentacles in the poses at least once a month. Yet another girl who will stay in my harem still on the first pose.

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, Observer_X a dit :

I reached the end of the path thanks to the Seasons experience bonuses that I still had to collect. Not that I would have worried that much if I had spied on Calypso's poses first: it seems the developers can't resist without putting a girl with tentacles in the poses at least once a month. Yet another girl who will stay in my harem still on the first pose.

Personnally, I don't like tentacles either, even it's very common in hentai (which is quite the name of the game).

But considering they are a fetish for some players, I totally support that some girls, sometimes, can have one pose with tentacles. It's optional to display the pose (for example you'll let Calypso in her first pose in your harem) and it's perfectly fine. The more various and different fetishes we will have for some poses, the best it would be.

• Like 2

Totally agree with @Mick is big, every One Need a girl for his taste, every One has his needs. I mean, for example, i'm really not in tentacles  but some people are and it Is right imo that they can be Happy too (also they are showed here as the great evil, so doesn't bother me at all).

on topic: i've done the event and got all the girls. I cannot "see" them because i'm still low on gifts, but i already like em all. Now May Classic event Bring It on, i am ready.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 5:05 AM, Hastur said:

When the event started, I liked the theme & thought all 4 girls looked good- and REALLY liked 3 of the 4.  Having completed it now, I'm happy with all 4 girls but flip-flopped on my favorites.

I think I like Portia best; she's well-illustrated and has a unique look.  I don't believe you'll be disappointed if she's already caught your eye.

As for any PoA, especially one where you've already completed the free path/route/spins/whatever, I'd say go ahead with the paid option if you feel that you can afford the kobans.

Same 1st impressions here. Really liked 3/4, at first.

Ariana was always my favorite but Portia is right up there at #2, and I agree.

She might look (a bit) "over the top" at first but, at the same time, she's quite unique and really well drawn, IMO ^_^ 👌

On 4/30/2021 at 8:08 PM, nico.angot@gmail.com said:

is it possible ? Thank you for your help Windia, I will try this ^^

I'm sorry but you're probably going to get the same answer my clubmate got couple of months ago. "Sorry, prices are to claim, not to save. It's your responsibility to do so in time. "

Back then they didn't even give you a pop-up reminder like they do now. It's tough but they have a point. I forgot to play 16 fights for the league last Thursday. The game waits for no one. 

• Like 1