[ May-2021 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

May the 4th be with you!  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Level up Red

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 minutes ago, r43rf said:

If I know when these mythical girls will come back, I can start preparing to collect enough kobans

Well you could just start preparing now so you´ll have enough once they come back, there´s nothing stopping you from that :D

If you wanna be on the save side you should save up about 20k for a Mythic girl.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, r43rf said:
11 minutes ago, natstar said:

They did say mythic girls would return so next year they could return they did the same with legendary days girls before mythic existed.

If I know when these mythical girls will come back, I can start preparing to collect enough kobans

Kinkoid said they would do revivals, but most likely not before they introduce 3 mythics per class. So the next three months should be new girls again, and revivals might start happening 4 months from now. We don't (and most likely won't) know in advance which girl gets a revival when, or at which pace they'll alternate between revivals and new MD girls, or if they'll sometimes double up with both a new girl and a returning one. Just like for Legendary Days.

Let's not derail the thread further on this, though. This is about this specific MD event, not about MD calendar or future strategies for individual players. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, r43rf said:

Yes and that's a wise thing to do they just said some time ago that there will be "revival events" for them but that is all we know for now. We know that they will come back for sure but we do not know when or how it will be the event (might be the same, might be different, might be with another mythic like they are doing for legendary days.....). If you need more details and you have more questions go open a thread in the Q-A section of the forum my mate

Edit: didn't saw the @DvDivXXX's answer he said it better 😆

Edited by Xemnas
  • Haha 2

Ahh, this is the first time one of the Mythic Girl events hit when I wasn't at work so I took a look at it. My impression is this event is one you have to save for a month in advance (or have lots of real cash to spend) to have a decent chance to get the girl. I didn't save and I am broke on my entertainment budget, so once again I have to pass up the girl this time around. But at least this time I am passing up the girl by choice instead of by my personal circumstances. Good luck to those in the position to go for her.

• Like 2

Dang, I've waited for an upgraded Red Battler since they introduced the Mythic Girls. And now I missed the first shards batch (internal server error on HH, connection problems on my side - I thought I could doze off for 'a few minutes' and slept 3 hours...) and don't know if I can be online for the second one. ;(

Btw - I love the girl but her first pose looks a little bit too... doll-like for me. Way too lipsticky and smooth to catch the charm of the original Red Battler. I hope there's a pose where she looks more like her old self.

Don't wanna be too harsh on the artist. It's quality art for sure. But I get the same strange 'who the f§$#&% IS that girl?'-vibes as with Prospector Juliette, Shipwrecked Skytte, Blossoming Gwenaelle, Festival Toshiko, ...

I'd always prefer recognition value over 'quality', when quality is just synonymous for glossy (which is one of the very few things I'm not attracted to ;)). Seems to me that Kinkoid is heading in the exact opposite direction for a while now. Mmh... I'm not happy with this. But maybe that's an outside opinion.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, r43rf said:

I only have 5100 kobans now,I want to make sure if I spend all my kobans on this is worth it or not

I just want to clarify how much Plat Card makes a difference. If I got 24 off 3k kobans, he'd have AT LEAST more then half. And that's with the 10% off combativity.

Edited by Korokun

hace 2 horas, CR0 dijo:

She looks like a man, at least Alexa is cute.
Ahh, HC's mythic girls are way cooler. 

That's because this version is very clearly inspired by Sagat, from Stret Fighter.

Still, this is the first Mythic girl that has made me think about trying to get her, even if that thought didn't last long.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

After upgrading her all the way (she will be my alpha after all :ph34r:) I must say Kinkoid have nailed it with making a mythic Red Battler of top quality. 🥇  :x  

@Chthugha You must be really happy with this new Red Battler.

Scenes are great.
I'm not sure about the 1* pose. It looks a bit off.
However, I can now finally put up a 4-girl display with 4 Red Battlers \o/

But, and this is really important, why was she not displayed in the variants of Red Battler at the start of the event? >,<
At least they fixed that now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Waifulord Sam said:

Noone is going to mention that this event is only 1 day instead of 2?  At least it is on Kinkoid's server.

Well, no, because we've read the patch notes: 

I suggest you start doing the same ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Yeah I wish people would pay attention to patch notes. Though I'm super disappointed that I couldn't win the Mythic this round, I sure as hell was trying hard to get her. Yes, I'm a versatile player. I don't focus on specialization only. Stupid, yes. But I don't care, as long as I am able to decimate my competition (with boosters) I'm all for it.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Korokun said:

Yeah I wish people would pay attention to patch notes.

Pfft.  I'm here to look at hentai, not read.  Unless it's in Spanish, which I'm trying to learn.  Occasionally, this forum has given me a glimpse into how Spanish is spoken colloquially, only for the mods to quickly close the thread.  The Spanish speakers really need their own forum like we have for French ... and Italian.

• Like 2

Great. The server has crashed. I got a 500 error about 10 minutes ago and since then, I've been unable to log on. This happened to me last month as well, right in the middle of trying to get the Mythical girl. That time the server was down for a couple of hours.

I was at about 80 shards on the Mythic girl. Now what? Wait up all night for the server to come back or accept I won't get her and try later on in the month?

This is very disappointing. If you're going to create an event where a large proportion of your players are going to hit the server repeated at the same time, you need to ensure it's robust enough to handle the load!

1 hour ago, TravellingMan said:

Great. The server has crashed. I got a 500 error about 10 minutes ago and since then, I've been unable to log on. This happened to me last month as well, right in the middle of trying to get the Mythical girl. That time the server was down for a couple of hours.

I was at about 80 shards on the Mythic girl. Now what? Wait up all night for the server to come back or accept I won't get her and try later on in the month?

This is very disappointing. If you're going to create an event where a large proportion of your players are going to hit the server repeated at the same time, you need to ensure it's robust enough to handle the load!

And the server came back and I got the girl. Only had to stay up an extra hour this time :-)

Total of 1,350 combativity spent to get her.

1 hour ago, TravellingMan said:

And the server came back and I got the girl. Only had to stay up an extra hour this time 🙂

Usually you get an error 500 because you have done too many petitions to the server in a very short time, and your IP is banned for an hour. In a hurry you can use a VPN to change your IP or use your phone if it don't use the same connection as your PC (i.e.: not wifi but mobile data).

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

Manged to get Level Up Battler.  While muscular chicks aren't exactly my first choice, I do dig sexy amazons and this girl is definitely a sexy amazon.  Given how different she looks from her previous incarnation, if they intend on keeping her body type consistent I sense a rework in the future.  If that's the case, I think we know a certain someone who will be very pleased.

I know that her character is supposed to be based on Maki, but can we just call her Chun-Li at this point?  Just saying.

Edited by JoeEl85
  • Like 1

Got her and maxed her level and affection (and no I didn't break my fingers in the process). Took me about 12670 kobans a bit more or less but definitely under 13k. I didn't do the math I just remember the difference between my kobans before and after. Before I had like 23k kobans (down from 30k after I unlocked the paid route in last Poa) and after I got her I had like 10k. Anyway on the way to max her 5th pose/last pose seemed like Valetina Stairs's 4th pose to me either inspired or whatever. But I like muscle girls so I like her too 😃

20210505_072056.jpg

• Like 4

• Slynia unpinned this topic