[ 06-May-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #3 - Discussion

Some Kinky Poll Title  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Abrael

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

642.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

The Kinky Cumpetition Continues

My kinky hero,

Time to get freaky with a familiar succubus! She has cum back for more of your delicious cum and just can’t get enough!

From today until the 8th of May (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the insatiable succubus Abraël who wants to swallow your every drop!

Pump her thirsty mouth until she overflows!

Event Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Abrael

This event is marked in the calendar. It will happen two times each month - first, during a Classic event.

raFUaun.png

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

Awww what a shame i cannot do league fights.... i have to be demoted this week to many "monsters" in d3 for me to get a good prize 🤣

Well i don't think that i could have gotten her even with the league so.... maybe the real shame are the gifts that i could have gotten (need those)

• Sad 2

One thing that I thought of a few days ago was how are KK going to manually distribute the girl if they´re on holidays, what if they just forget to do so and those people that already had the girl on HC need to get her once again(me f.e.) .. well guess who´s getting shards for her :D

.. jokes aside it´s probably going to take a while for them to distribute her but I´d gladly take those epic flowers :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The first girl who is not in the Clicker.
Season: 97 fights (buy 54)= 45 shards (1 fight = 22 koban)
League: 183 fights (buy 110)= 55 shards (1 fight = 13 koban)
What I imagined, I got. Nothing surprised me. Falling out ???normal???, if a full league buyout is a normal drop, then yes, the drop is normal. The event is for the regular winners of the third league and people who buy out the league for experience in the first days, getting a bonus babu as well. To be honest, I would never want to participate in this kind of event again.

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

One thing that I thought of a few days ago was how are KK going to manually distribute the girl if they´re on holidays, what if they just forget to do so and those people that already had the girl on HC need to get her once again(me f.e.) .. well guess who´s getting shards for her :D

.. jokes aside it´s probably going to take a while for them to distribute her but I´d gladly take those epic flowers :P

You're getting epic flowers? What's that like?

10 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Just to be sure:

@FinderKeeper, @Xelion, are you sure that you guys already had the girl in Hentai Clicker before 26 February 2021? Because girls obtained after that date (reference hour 1pm UTC+1) are not automatically gained in Hentai Heroes.

Not them, but I'm in the same situation. I haven't gotten any new girls in HC since then I think, and Abrael I've had for a very long time (I think she was in one of the firsts events in the original (non-Super) HC).

16 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Just to be sure:

@FinderKeeper, @Xelion, are you sure that you guys already had the girl in Hentai Clicker before 26 February 2021? Because girls obtained after that date (reference hour 1pm UTC+1) are not automatically gained in Hentai Heroes.

Yeah, we are pretty sure. ^_^ You see, she was an event girl from the very first HC event. She was unobtainable since then.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Yeah, we are pretty sure. ^_^ You see, she was an event girl from the very first HC event. She was unobtainable since then.

..and pretty difficult to obtain in that specific event :P  ..so I believe that those who had her do remember her quite well ;)!

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Dudegrey said:

You're getting epic flowers? What's that like?

You mean what those are ? ..well they´re affection items we get if you finish a girl with over 100 shards f.e. if you get the girl with 103 shards the excess 3 shard are converted to epic flowers (130 affection each)

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

I have the same issue as you guys, and I guess it's probably that they add the girls to our harems manually based on the list (or launch something programmed to do that for them). I remember there was a delay of a couple hours or so for either Megumi or Lila as well. Since they're more or less on holidays this week, it might be an issue. We can't not play the league or season, so we'll almost inevitably grab shards for her if she's not added to our harems during the event.

I'll try to fish for news if anyone's up on discord.

EDIT: No one's around it seems. I reported it in the bug reports channel and sent a DM to both @Noacc and @Mario Kinkoid just in case either of them happens to check their discords while on time off. No guarantees, though, and I hope they're having a good time either way.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, holymolly said:

You mean what those are ? ..well they´re affection items we get if you finish a girl with over 100 shards f.e. if you get the girl with 103 shards the excess 3 shard are converted to epic flowers (130 affection each)

No, as in what's it like to get something that isn't green?

• Sad 1

Another girls that will join my list of incompleted girls. Hopefully she'll come back during an Orgy Days or the Anniversary, or via the Mythic Pachinko.

Oh, well, we'll see how many shards I get this time.

• Like 1

started the event with 30x kisses, currently 295 left, but already on almost 30 shards; not sure how I progress regarding the 2nd KC, but probably gonna fight them anyway, since I need the seasons XP ready for LC.

16 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I have the same issue as you guys, and I guess it's probably that they add the girls to our harems manually based on the list (or launch something programmed to do that for them). I remember there was a delay of a couple hours or so for either Megumi or Lila as well. Since they're more or less on holidays this week, it might be an issue. We can't not play the league or season, so we'll almost inevitably grab shards for her if she's not added to our harems during the event.

I'll try to fish for news if anyone's up on discord.

EDIT: No one's around it seems. I reported it in the bug reports channel and sent a DM to both @Noacc and @Mario Kinkoid just in case either of them happens to check their discords while on time off. No guarantees, though, and I hope they're having a good time either way.

Sorry guys, took a bit longer than usual due to the Easter holidays. Everything is now back on track. Don't hesitate to send an in-game ticket if you still did not get the HCL girl.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well, one suggestion would be to take out the 1-drops from the leagues.

Since we're restricted to 1-drops in Seasons, and given the lower drop rate in the league, it would be better if the minimum drop there would be 2.

• Like 2