• .Bernadette. Meh
    • \___________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Elsa. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Spy Season. Next Event >>

EbBhFgt.png

Epic Days
Epic event starts from the 10st and will end оn the 14th of May (1:00 p.m. GMT+2)
6 beauties can be rescued from the villains!
All of the girls can be obtained in Epic Pachinko as well.

Cum on Top

My daring hero,

You get my head in the clouds with that epic cock of yours! Reach for the sky and try to grab the new girls from behind, they are worth it!

Starting on the 10th and ending on the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of May, you will have four days to impress 6 Epic babes! Two of them just joined the Haremverse: the kinky spy Bernadette and the cute winged Elsa. Find them along with Petra, Elina, Sensual Cherrin and Jenna HottyTEEN69 in the Epic Pachinko.

Raise your big sword against the villains to get the hot vixens in your Harem! Fight Ninja Spy to get Bernadette, defeat Silvanus to get Elsa. Edwarda is holding Petra and Bremen - Elina. To get Sensual Cherrin, you have to perform against Karole and for Jenna HottyTEEN69 - against Roko Senseï.

Don’t hold back, I want to reach the highest points of ecstasy with you!

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Elina

ava0-1200x.webp

Petra

ava0-1200x.webp

Sensual Cherrin

ava0-1200x.webp

Jenna HottyTEEN69

ava0-1200x.webp

Bernadette

ava0-1200x.webp

Elsa

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12

EDs were my favorite events for a while, but since I am not getting that much EP girls anymore (again only the 2 new ones, even though I still have 26 girls in my EP pool), I am not too fond of it anymore. Since we have so many clicker girls left, maybe they could change ED to CD - clicker days.

GL everyone!

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

I already have three of the event girls: Petra, Sensual Cherrin and Jenna HottyTEEN69. The rest of the girls ar fine but, for me, none stand above the rest. I'll go for Elina because she's my class.

Good luck to everybody.

• Like 3

I already have all the regular girls from the list, leaving me the two new ones

Not sure if I'll be spending Kobans on them so probably won't achieve either of them but if I were to choose one over the other I'd probably go for Bernadette due to her impractical outfit. Thigh and Arm straps with buckles for the win. lol.

• Like 3

Well I can't really get a girl in epic days, you know gotta save the kobans, but I must say that I like a lot both the new girls and I'm glad that they are going into my pachinko, waiting for me all the time XD. 

Side note I have some problems, so I have to play on the phone. So I'll limit my forum experience a lot for only a bit (hopefully), but don't worry guys I'll be here giving reactions to your posts (and comments sometimes, is so hard to write from phone for me XD).

Good luck for this and the future events 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hace 5 horas, Xemnas dijo:

Well I can't really get a girl in epic days, you know gotta save the kobans, but I must say that I like a lot both the new girls and I'm glad that they are going into my pachinko, waiting for me all the time XD. 

Side note I have some problems, so I have to play on the phone. So I'll limit my forum experience a lot for only a bit (hopefully), but don't worry guys I'll be here giving reactions to your posts (and comments sometimes, is so hard to write from phone for me XD).

Good luck for this and the future events 🙂

I feel the same way with Epic Days, it's more sensible to keep your kobans and use them during the Orgy Days, for example.

I hope your problems get fixed soon.

• Like 1

The drops in ED are really horrible .. a 1-4 shard range and the drop rate are really a big turn off ... my average in ED since the shard system was introduced is about 4k kobans per girl and that´s a lot imo when you compare it to other events that offer a better koban/girl ratio or pvp usable girls..

Just to put it into perspective: that´s about 2 times the amount a girl in OD or PoA costs (they are fairly cheap to be fair but still they offer the same benefit as the EpP girls if not more)

I really think that it´s about time KK changes something about ED`s f.e. a shard range of 2-6 or 1-9 whould make it possible to get at least one girl "for free" on average (which isn´t a lot imo since it only happens every 2 months as well as the fact(or let´s rather call it my assumption, just so we won´t trigger some "tHaT aRe NoT fAcTs" people :P )Epic orbs PoP´s got changed for the worse (idk about you guys drops rates but my 10 drops in 117 PoP´s can´t just happen to be  bad rng if compaired to my previous drop rates ;) I now it´s off-topic but as I already said serveral times I´m ok with them making changes that don´t benefit the players directly as long as it´s a benefit for the games longevity but be transparent about it for the love of god!!!)..

On the bright side: both girls look good for EpP perma girls first impression is at least a solid 6-7 / 10 :)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, holymolly said:

The drops in ED are really horrible .. a 1-4 shard range //snip
I really think that it´s about time KK changes something about ED`s f.e. a shard range of 2-6 or 1-9 //snip

Either I'm bugged or the shard range is 1-5 at least.  I got a 5 earlier.  FYI, rest of rant/suggest recognized.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

It is 1-5.

Really 😮 .. that´s on me I guess, my bad ^^ . LD´s shard range is 1-4 then I guess? I must have mixed those 2 up since both of the events have just horrible drop rate :P

Thx for the info though guys!

5 hours ago, jpanda said:

Either I'm bugged or the shard range is 1-5 at least.  I got a 5 earlier.  FYI, rest of rant/suggest recognized.

37 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Really 😮 .. that´s on me I guess, my bad ^^ . LD´s shard range is 1-4 then I guess? I must have mixed those 2 up since both of the events have just horrible drop rate :P

Thx for the info though guys!

LD is 1-3 ;).

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, holymolly said:

LD´s shard range is 1-4 then I guess? I must have mixed those 2 up since both of the events have just horrible drop rate

This is the shard drop-range info that I've got for events:
- Classic Event      : 2-8
- Orgy Days           : 1-12
- Epic Days            : 1-5
- Legendary Days : 1-3
- Mythic Days        : 1

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

There is a drop range of 1-4. Bosses Tier 2 are 1-4 xD.

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

This is the shard drop-range info that I've got for events:
- Classic Event      : 2-8
- Orgy Days           : 1-12
- Epic Days            : 1-5
- Legendary Days : 1-3
- Mythic Days        : 1

I could have sworn there was a event with 1-4 drop rates 😅

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-11 um 14.10.10.png

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I could have sworn there was a event with 1-4 drop rates 😅

there is/was one, it is/was called foreplay (we also had the same kind of event at the start of the anniversary last year)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Starting from this ED I'm not going to go for it. I'll get as many shards as possible using only natural refreshes that will translate into flowers in the future.

Yeah.. I´ll stick to that from now on as well, it´s just not worth it to go for it anymore imo :/

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic