1. 1. Rate Eliana

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Spy Season. Next Event >>

CIosUJj.png

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30pm UTC+2) of May
You will have four days to get the legendary Eliana.

The Playful Fox

My remarkable hero,

You have encountered the sweetest and most playful fox in the whole Haremverse! But you better not go empty handed to her and you better bring her a big gift. If you don’t have a nice juicy pear in hand you must find something else to fill her mouth with.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+2) of May, you will have four days to get the legendary Eliana. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get this majestic Fox Goddess! You better have something juicy for her!

Show her you can reach every branch in her orchard by defeating the other opponents & the villains that stand in your way. You can also enjoy the company of other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

Are you ready to splash your bountiful seed all over this foxy creature?

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Eliana

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 11

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic

I start to see why the 6star mythic girls are so super exclusive.

They appear only 1 per month instead of 5star legendaries which appear 1.5 per month.

They cost a magnitude more then these "useless" 5star legendaries.

That is why the "useless 5star legendaries" start to gain as much stats/power as the super exclusive and effing expensive 6star mythic girls...

I still do not get it. 

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, windia said:

I start to see why the mythic girls are so super exclusive.

They appear only 1 per month instead of 5star legendaries which appear 1.5 per month.

That is why the "useless 5star legendaries" start to gain as much stats/power as the super exclusive and effing expensive mythic girls...

I still do not get it. 

They do appear twice a month now, hahaha. 

Yes, I know :P

1 minute ago, windia said:

I start to see why the mythic girls are so super exclusive.

That is why the "useless 5star legendaries" start to gain as much stats/power as the super exclusive and effing expensive mythic girls...

I still do not get it. 

Even with that 5.5 base stat, they're much worse than mythic girls... most of the time (excitement, wink, wink).

I guess this new girl will substitute Lapis AND Harmonia for me, so that's one less girl to manage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenrae said:

Even with that 5.5 base stat, they're much worse than mythic girls... most of the time (excitement, wink, wink).

I guess this new girl will substitute Lapis AND Harmonia for me, so that's one less girl to manage.

Honestly.. I really appreciate KK giving us a lot more of variety with the girl stats.. Eliana is probably going to be an insta upgrade for me just because she´ll probably offer an interesting alternative for KH and CH opponents in the league .. well definetly not against HC but that´s what I have Alexa for :P

• Like 1

This looks very promising. I'm especially glad that the "CH gets all the power creep buffs first" trend stops here and KH gets some love again. The character looks nice from the initial pose and the strategic potential of the bold stat distribution along with the 5.5 main stat is refreshing. Really looking forward to this one.

Good luck, have fun, folks!

PS: On a personal note, this Day 1 group looks manageable for how low level I am in the bracket of doom. Not thrilled to be in @Kenrae's group, but he's the only top dog I've identified, so I might have a shot. I'll give it my all, anyhow.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I doubt it since she´s not a wolf but a kitsune (= fox) :P

My guess would probably be Kon from kemono jihen :D

I like your guess but the pouch that Eliana has around her neck is very similar to the one Holo has around her neck which she keeps her wheat in.

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: On a personal note, this Day 1 group looks manageable for how low level I am in the bracket of doom. Not thrilled to be in @Kenrae's group, but he's the only top dog I've identified, so I might have a shot. I'll give it my all, anyhow.

I never go out of my way to get a top 4, a top 10 is good enough for me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayQ said:

I like your guess but the pouch that Eliana has around her neck is very similar to the one Holo has around her neck which she keeps her wheat in.

There's no rule against mixing two references and it has been done before :D.

I do not like how the girl looks like but... I'll still have to get her for the stats as she is my class. I really wish I hadn't claimed the exp from seasons accidentally a few days ago.. 

so far I think the best legendary contest girls are filya and ibalee... but neither were my class 😢

Edited by tovaras
  • Like 1

I like her and I think I'll go for her. Side note for the dudes that think that she is Holo I'm afraid I have to disappoint you but I'm pretty sure that she is Winona from High school prodigies have it easy even in another world XD

I can't really post an image (I'm on the phone atm) but I'm pretty confident.

The girl is nice, although nothing too special by my tastes. The main stat gives legitimation to the hypothesis that the next legendary girls that will come out for the other classes will have the same increase too, so mainly I won't make any special effort to get her because I think I can count on the fact that in the next months a Hardcore girl with similar stats will pop out. So probably I will gain only equipment from this Legendary Contest, unless I fall in some strange contest group.

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The more I think about it the more I like the options this girl stats will give us. Now I'm eager to have her and run some simulations.

her stats are really nice, excitement will probably be a problem, but having her against charm opponents looks great - even though I dont think she will be a game changer, it's a (very small) step in the right direction

I would have loved if they would have changed some stats for the mythics - but this gives hope they will do it in the future and maybe PvP get's a little more interessting for people who do care to optimise

to the event: I am not sure, if I am going for it on the first day, I finished league as far as unboosted player allowed me too, because I didnt wanted to fight tons of boosted player and miss my chance on a top4 - also: with girl xp contest on nutaku, a top4 is probably determined by that. And: I am not in need of mythic orbs anymore, so no rush to get them on day2-4.

Let's see, gl everyone!

Edited by blaa