Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

Okay, I did not see such a long mission timer before (since they have been reduced), which was btw above 8 minutes (8:xx), but also usually do not pay much attention on it.

My level did not chance since yesterdays DM. It was just so conspicuous with this even number and repdigit, despite the uneven club bonus, that I did take notice.

Edited by Horsting

There's always been a range for mission timers. I think it's +/- 20%, but don't quote me on that (the exact number was posted long ago, I think by Shal back then). In the past, the epic missions had the center of that range at around 15 minutes, I think, so for each mission it could roll a timer anywhere between 12 and 18 minutes (ish).

With the great timer reduction patch, I think they just halved everything, except for the intermediate three common missions, which used to be around 4-ish minutes: those were simply aligned the lower three common missions, so now all 6 of them have a range centered around 1 minute 15 seconds (ish).

An epic mission these days should have a range centered around 7.5 minutes. It can roll as low as 6-ish mins, or as high as 9-ish.

• Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Emily "Geekette ♥" Jennson - Description: "video" removed from "video games", "games... She" changed to "games. She also", "conventions for Comics and Mangas. With all this," changed to "comic and manga conventions. With all this going on,"
Sophie Palette - Description: "But waiting hours while tracking these mythical animals is" changed to "However, the hours spent waiting while tracking these mythical animals can be"

• Like 1

Another very positive change I recognised, unless my browser is doing some new magic: Previously one was logged out every now and then, probably every 4 hours or so (?), and needed to login again manually, entering credentials (or using a password manager). Now, the game logs you in automatically. One sees the UI when being logged out for a short time, but is logged into town automatically, based on cookies, I guess. Saves some time and clicks 🙂.

11 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Previously one was logged out every now and then, probably every 4 hours or so (?), and needed to login again manually, entering credentials (or using a password manager). Now, the game logs you in automatically.

I think that's all you. I used to experience being disconnected and having to enter my login info again multiple times a day, a long time ago, on a different browser with different settings. I haven't had to enter my login info for a couple of years or so, ever since I've switched to a browser and settings that work for me. So I doubt this is anything new on the game's side.

• Like 1

I just checked my browser settings, and indeed have an autologin feature, and it is enabled. If I remember right I did disable this intentionally some time ago. So I guess the recent browser (Opera developer) update did reset this setting. So yeah, not a game change or even a game feature, but a browser feature.

• Like 1

We have got the Chest back, if there are any free deals or offers.
I like that very much.

Especially because it shows not only on the Startpage, but in the Shop menu at the corresponding category, and in Period Deals even for the three tabs.

There might just be some minor Glitch, that makes it unhelpful, but I couldn't test it yet, because I didn't claim the weekly deal.

The Starter offer has also the Chest, but as I didn't spend money on something, it still shows the "First Purchase Gift" with gray claim button.

So if the Chest on Startpage appears, if there is one in the menu, it will probably never disappear.

I will confirm or revoke this, if I can see the result.

----------------

It was confirmed in other Threads, and I'll write it her also, to make this Post complete.
The Chest doesn't disapear, if you haven't spend real money and collected "First Purchase Gift".

So, right Idea, but faulty implementation.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Today's Girl Update:

President Babette - Pose: "Doggie Style" changed to "69"

Good! There are like half a dozen other girls whose pose don't match their class still, that @Bellanaris already brought to Kinkoid's attention and should get fixed soon-ish.

Why there isn't something automatic already in place to prevent a girl from being given a pose that doesn't match her class is anybody's guess. It sounds like a no-brainer and something that should reasonably be super easy, barely an inconvenience to set up in any decently functional database, but only some of Kinkoid staff really knows just how much of a Frankenstein monster the shared database still used for HH and GH to this day truly is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Why there isn't something automatic already in place to prevent a girl from being given a pose that doesn't match her class is anybody's guess.

Well there are easy query's to confirm that patterns of what it should be, but since they clearing not do a check to make sure the new stat is a valid combo they would have to setup a new table layout where the girl just as a lookup key set of 1 to 12 which refers to another table that already has the approved class and pose combos. The migration to the setup would be relativity easy as well, just search the class pose combos and update to the new lookup id while nulling out the class pose. Then anything left over need to be manual set then your done. issue can never happen again. then its there choose on weather to update the site code to use a new layout using the lookup key or setup a table join of the 2 table making the side code not even know anything has changed.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

I didn't find this change on patch notes, but it seems like the amount of ymen received from losing a champion play has changed. Now you obtain the same 0.55ymen per impression point no matter which champion you lose to, including the club champion. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dsadsadas said:

Now you obtain the same 0.55ymen per impression point no matter which champion you lose to, including the club champion.

Indeed, I also recognised that Ymen form the CC raised. I was not sure whether it was normal for Chad vs Chayotte. When I battled Chad the first time, I was in early game, so results were absolutely not comparable.

Today's Profile Updates:

Tina Reed - Description: "Introverted" changed to "An introvert", "sport" changed to "sports", "But when" changed to "When", "sex, she" changed to "sex, however, she"
Murane Murier - Description: "has followed" changed to "has been following", "As she" changed to "When she", "minx" changed to "minxy"
Matcha Midori - Description: "," removed from "Academy," and "might,"
Kisa Meiko - Description: "water sport" changed to "watersport", "using" removed from "limbs, using only", "chest" changed to "chests", "jerk" changed to "get herself", "," added to the end of "she is", "it herself" changed to "it for herself"

• Thanks 2

On 7/21/2023 at 1:07 AM, Der DinX said:

We have got the Chest back, if there are any free deals or offers.
I like that very much.

Especially because it shows not only on the Startpage, but in the Shop menu at the corresponding category, and in Period Deals even for the three tabs.

There might just be some minor Glitch, that makes it unhelpful, but I couldn't test it yet, because I didn't claim the weekly deal.

The Starter offer has also the Chest, but as I didn't spend money on something, it still shows the "First Purchase Gift" with gray claim button.

So if the Chest on Startpage appears, if there is one in the menu, it will probably never disappear.

I will confirm or revoke this, if I can see the result.

----------------

It was confirmed in other Threads, and I'll write it her also, to make this Post complete.
The Chest doesn't disapear, if you haven't spend real money and collected "First Purchase Gift".

So, right Idea, but faulty implementation.

It seems to be fixed, the Chest only appears when there is something to get for free.
Now it is a usefull feature again, many thanX. 🤗

• Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Virginia Springfall - Description: "," removed from "detail,", "..." removed from "recruits..."
Azumi Precious - Career: "Traveller" changed to "Traveler"
                     Description: "guardian - Devin" changed to "guardian, Devin"
Kuruva Pichkoff - Description: "," removed from "her,", "students reason" changed to "students a reason"

• Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Clarisse Gourmet - Description: "boys, especially" changed to "boys - especially", "loves." updated to "loves so much.", "men. But" changed to "men but", "blond" changed to "blonde", "double D" changed to "double-D"
Delicia Xino - Career: "A" in "Avatar" changed to lowercase

Also looks like they glitched the next boss bang girl, they connected her to boss bang 16 but also event 16 which is "Christmas revival" which is letting them show in Harem but with no images since there not ready yet and saying they where last seen in Christmas revival which they where not

• Like 1

So many crucial changes all at once, it's hard to keep up. ^^

Kind of looking forward to the next edit war over a girl's name, NGL. At least there's popcorn involved.

Seeing time and efforts being spent on making beyond insignificant changes like uppercase this, lowercase that (in filler texts I would assume hardly anyone reads)... that's just depressing.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1