​👑​ The Ultimate Meme Lord ​👑​

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

to be fair, this contest ends on 25.10 and dating tokens expire on 27.10 so if you get the 10 shards on 25th or 26th you can spend dating tokens to get the remaining 90 shards

that is still a big IF:
- if you get the 10 shards on 25th or 26th
- if you have enough dating tokens

then again, almost every player is missing so many girls it won't be easy to pick just 1 of them so it seems like a drop in the see as we're over 900 girls total to acquire

and the elements update will be out when the contest ends

i guess, unless you have a girl that is missing 10 shards or less to be yours, a reasonable idea is to pick 5-star legendary with an element you have the most/least of and compensate the rest with dating tokens

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I've made a meme, but used 3 villains pics from wiki. Is it allowed?

Go ahead. Even if they are event-specific variants and/or villains with a girl on them, it's typically the girl's 0-star pose, which is allowed to share. Villains themselves I think would be a stretch to consider spoilers. If it turns out not to be allowed anyway, I'll have to remove it but it'll be on me, not you. I know you've worked on it already and you seemed enthusiastic. I wanna see! ^^

-----

Edit (not related, I'm just avoiding a double post). @Just kim Please read my private message on your profile. TL;DR just in case anyone else is wondering, I had to remove a couple of entries by you (two slight variants of the same one, really) because they had the harsh criticism part, but no joke to balance it out. Nothing personal, and no penalty given. Just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5r27rw.jpg

Seriously we will need sort options for elements

5r289h.jpg

Not sure if its better or worse than 5 energy

5r28tb.jpg

We need all the bunny's

5r29a8.jpg

Name an rpg where the shops buy stuff at a decent price

7 hours ago, Kenrae said:

You know, I can't vote an individual meme this way 😅

Hmm that's a good point. Someone with authority wanna weigh in on this? I didn't want to flood the forum with multiple posts but you can't pick the "best" meme out of a group.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Taorin said:

Hmm that's a good point. Someone with authority wanna weigh in on this? I didn't want to flood the forum with multiple posts but you can't pick the "best" meme out of a group.

Idk if I´m "someone with authority" but yeah multiple posts are allowed (well maybe not 20 post within 2 mins since that would be a bit over the top :P )

Though I feel like it´s also not too bad this way since everyone who likes one of those meme´s can still react with a "thanks" no mather how many other meme´s are included in that comment :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, holymolly said:

multiple posts are allowed

for this specific (type of) thread(s), obv. ^^

@Taorin Favor quantity over quality. Beyond that, I could see it both ways. You could attract more votes with a long list (vs getting a few votes for separate entries). You could also detract people from voting for a long list if they only really like one or two of the entries in it. In terms of the thread's overall flow, both approaches have upsides and downsides. One big post gives one notification vs ten individual ones for ten separate posts, though, so I wouldn't encourage really flooding either.

• Like 1