Awakenings are here

FinderKeeper

1 minute ago, sigma29 said:

so question mostly aimed at those on the test server. If we need to use gems to uncap the girls so they can go above our player level, or to level them past any cap really, then does this not invalidate normal EXP?

Will our player level have any use going forward if all the girls are now to be levelled independently to us? perhaps i'm missing something but does this not invalidate normal EXP? 

You mean EXP for your player? You own level and stats are still very important.

1 minute ago, sigma29 said:

so question mostly aimed at those on the test server. If we need to use gems to uncap the girls so they can go above our player level, or to level them past any cap really, then does this not invalidate normal EXP?

Will our player level have any use going forward if all the girls are now to be levelled independently to us? perhaps i'm missing something but does this not invalidate normal EXP?

Player level still grants base stats and equipment level. Normal exp still improves your strength.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I've played a bit more with my lvl 33 test account. I've been able to awaken Bunny (My only Yellow girl so far) to lvl 150. I'm now convinced that this is a good change for low level players

It's actually only good for them against an opponent who doesn't have the same benefits, in other words PvE. Against all others, it's very bad.

Let's say you're a Lvl 50 player and you want to power up your legendary girl to compete with stronger players, let's just say they're Lvl 170. You need 1,260 gems for this. You can get, in general, X number of gems per month. For simplicity's sake we'll say exactly 1,260. And we'll also say that it takes 1 month to go from Lvl 1 -> 50, and another 3 months to go from Lvl 50 -> 170.

What that means is in this scenario, the Lvl 50 player has 1,260 gems, and the Lvl 170 player has 5,040. So sure, while you benefit from being able to raise your girl as high as Lvl 200, the problem is that the player you want to catch up to has the benefit of doing the same. Except he has more resources than you since he's been playing longer, so his girl can reach as high as Lvl 450. Granted these numbers are made up, but you understand the concept behind it. In this way, this system doesn't help close the gap between old and new players at all, it actually widens it. The only way this benefits new players is if they decide to open their wallets and buy gems to catch up. For everyone else, it will make the strong stronger and the weak weaker.

It gets even worse the higher up you go. That scenario was between two players who both started after the system was added. If you're comparing with players who started before, the difference is monstrous. I'm about Lvl 450 with about 900 girls. Let's be very conservative and say all my girls are epics and I've raised them all to Lvl 401 before the gem system. That's 2,840 gems per girl, or 2,556,000 total, and in reality it would be much higher after considering actual girl rarities.

If this system gets added the way it is now, mark my words, there is absolutely no way that any low level players will ever have a single hope of catching up to any serious player without spending ludicrous amounts of real money. This is not a change that is F2P friendly in the slightest.

• Like 10

It seems to me that Kinkoid wants to "freeze" the state of the game it is currently in (PvP-wise). With this new feature and shown amounts of gems in the test server it seems that it would be almost impossible to get to higher ranks of competition if you don't have large quantity of "experienced" girls right now.

Even if you'll be able to get the girls, you won't be able to upgrade them properly for the blessings which change every week and require to upgrade ~7-10 girls in affection and XP up to your level. 

The main question is - are we gonna have enough gems to upgrade our girls for the blessings every week (to our own level at least, as we can do it now). If not, than it is a fiasko.

Oh, and by the way 😀

mythic-books-thinking.thumb.png.6f87428dbba1eaff8a4414c79f3c479e.png

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 6

il y a 5 minutes, lasergun a dit :

It's actually only good for them against an opponent who doesn't have the same benefits, in other words PvE. Against all others, it's very bad.

Absolutely; it's a PvE boost. For PvP, I think it will benefit whoever is more active after the introduction of the patch (I don't think higher level players have potential to earn more gems than lower level players), rather than whoever has been playing for the longest period of time (And, of course, whoever spends more money on gems/girls/books/affection :) ). In that sense, it gives a chance to "catch up" (Although higher level players will still have more girls, better equipements and better stats; but that's a relatively small boost compared to girls level).

And the rest of my message was focused on the "concept" of the patch. Values are bad, we can definitely agree on this :) If it takes just a few months (1 year tops) for everyone to reach lvl 750 for a reasonable amount of girls, then everyone will end up on a level playing field for PvP; which would be good in general (Again, except for Player level, stats and number of girls, which would give a small-medium boost to older players). That's why I think it's mostly a problem with the current parameters, rather than a problem with the new mechanics themselves.

With the current values, all players except new ones would get it worse for PvE.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

It seems to me that Kinkoid wants to "freeze" the state of the game it is currently in (PvP-wise). With this new feature and the shown amounts of gems in the test server it seems that it would be almost impossible to get to higher ranks of competition if you don't have large quantity of "experienced" girls right now.

Even if you'll be able to get the girls, you won't be able to upgrade them properly for the blessings which change every week and require to upgrade 10-15 girls in affection and XP up to your level. 

The main question is - will we have enough gems to upgrade our girls for the blessings every week (to our own level at least, as we can do it now). If not, than it is a fiasko.

Oh, and by the way 😀

mythic-books-thinking.thumb.png.6f87428dbba1eaff8a4414c79f3c479e.png

you'd be lucky to get a single lvl 50 cap on a single legendary girl per month lol. it wouldn't be a bad change if you actually got a nice amount but your going to be drip fed.

In that sense, it gives a chance to "catch up" (Although higher level players will still have more girls, better equipements and better stats; but that's a relatively small boost compared to girls level).

Your going to get past lvl 200 pretty fast. so new players might only see a benefit in the first month or 2. afterwards it's going to be hell for them with high costs. also against other new players including whales your advantage is not going to be big it just cancels eachother out. plus even at the beginning stage you can only upgrade very few girls. that miniscule advantage is going to dissapear really fast.

If it takes just a few months (1 year tops) for everyone to reach lvl 750 for a reasonable amount of girls, then everyone will end up on a level playing field for PvP; which would be good in general (Again, except for Player level, stats and number of girls, which would give a small-medium boost to older players). 

I don't know what kinds of calculations you have done, but if you have checked the test server with these gem gains you might only have a few legendary girls at lvl 750 in 1 year of play. or just 1 mythic

Edited by Mighty wander
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Liliat said:

For PvP, I think it will benefit whoever is more active after the introduction of the patch (I don't think higher level players have potential to earn more gems than lower level players), rather than whoever has been playing for the longest period of time (And, of course, whoever spends more money on gems/girls/books/affection :) )

Being active doesn't change much past a small threshold (connecting every day to do the daily missions and such). Normal play is going to give you a tiny amount compared to what you will need and there's no way to earn much more than that. The *only* way to catch up is using a lot of real money... also, anyone who uses real money will have a huge advantage. Basically, this moves the game into P2W.

Besides, current high level players will have an even bigger advantage than before, because we already have many girls at our level, or near our level, so we won't need to awaken them to reach level 500, only from that point. There's no way a newer player catches up to that, no matter what he does, unless he's a very big whale. This change increases the gap between older and newer accounts with maybe an occasional whale making the jump.

In the current state of affairs people were starting to catch up to the highest leveled players. Those that were at the very top suddenly reached the cap and some other people are starting to be there too, and now they don't instawin because they don't have 10-15 levels over the next ones. And guess what? they're starting to lose against other players who are more used to be competitive and are now at their level or similar. In time, we'd have more and more people at the cap, but with this change this is destroyed again (like they did when raising the cap from level 400 to 500) and whales who are also high levels will be able to instajump their girls at level 750 while other players won't do that.

32 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Although higher level players will still have more girls, better equipements and better stats; but that's a relatively small boost compared to girls level

It isn't.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

il y a une heure, Mighty wander a dit :

I don't know what kinds of calculations you have done, but if you have checked the test server with these gem gains you might only have a few legendary girls at lvl 750 in 1 year of play. or just 1 mythic

Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely. Current values are terrible; nobody's denying that. My point is only "System may be good. Values are bad. Values could be improved to make everything good".

The current values (As seen on the test server) mean that all players will be frozen in their current state for months (And I think it may be even worse than that, considering you need N girls at max level before you can awaken to the next +50 levels; so being able to awaken 1 girl won't do anything good; she can only be 50 levels higher than you second best girl. So you can't even focus on maxing out your best 7 girls). For low levels (< 200), this may give a small temporary boost, and then they'll reach the same frozen state as everyone else (Probably with a team of Common girls around lvl 200).

And having "more gems" for everyone would mean that everyone would be able to reach lvl 750 and be "almost" even (pvp-wise), or at least reach 500+ and have a good PvE boost (While still having this crazy gap between highest levels able to reach lvl 750, and others stuck at lvl 500). But again, that's not the case with current values. It would only be true if the devs decided to drastically increase the amount of gems.

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:
4 hours ago, Xemnas said:

As an example: the very first season we had was "not good" and then after our feedback about it we had the change and now they are totally fine.

Seasons were a good idea and an overall improvement over Arena that just needed some tweaks. This is an awful idea at its core.

Not only that, but even though Seasons has been an overall great feature since #2, they NEVER fixed the first Season's problem: the girl that was literally pay-walled back then never returned in any way, shape or form since. It's still an "exclusive" girl for paying customers only to this day. And, contrary to what Rosso and the team have been shouting from the rooftops for the past few months, that's TERRIBLE for the game. The first rule of a good and durable F2P is "DO NOT SELL POWER".

Killing one of the best feature they had ever introduced, Dating Tokens (even though that feature was ridiculously overpriced and based on rarity, which has no real meaning or value in this game, instead of something relevant and fair like number of stars) was a very, very bad move. Not giving us even a sliver of hope for past PoA, Seasons, LC and KC girls to have a revival, and then killing the Mythic Revivals before even finishing the first cycle... AND making more and more new girls "exclusive!" seemingly just for the sake of it, well that has gotten this game way too far across the border into the bad and unsustainable type of F2P.
-----------------------
Edit: And of course, making the game more and more unnecessarily and forcibly complicated, introducing tons and tons of redundant currencies despite never having been able to even somewhat balance the historic ones... Adding more and more new features that feel rushed, unfinished and/or plain unnecessary... All of those moves are typical of all of the scammy and predatory type of gacha freemium games. Especially when said game still isn't running smoothly and still doesn't have a very elaborate, intuitive, or pleasant interface after 5+ years.

And NOW, making every single of the soon 1000+ girls in the game cost a billion more time, effort and resources than they already required, which was already way too much for most players, especially how insanely overpriced Mythics are (not just to obtain, but way more so to level up and upgrade).... If I wasn't 99% sure this is just an extremely poor assessment of the situation due to an inflated ego and a lack of understanding of the game's economy and meta game... I could easily see all of this as a clear sign this is morphing into a "gotcha!" game of the type I want to avoid at all costs (pun intended). And I would REALLY hate that.
-----------------------
Second Edit! quoting myself as I was re-reading and this occurred to me:

18 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

that feature was ridiculously overpriced and based on rarity, which has no real meaning or value in this game, instead of something relevant and fair like number of stars

They haven't learned that lesson, have they? Because I just realized that the above is 100% applicable to the upcoming gem system too!

V__v

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I can totally understand everything that you are saying guys i would like to say "hell no i do not agree at all" but well.... it would not be the truth. Because i see the sad reality and i'm only trying to desperately find something to hold on and not quit the the game. I really love our haremverse and i had lots of fun playing (and good quality hentai) in these past years, i do not want this beautiful world to end honestly.... i'm just sad now... and i do not want to say bad things that i could regret later so.... i'll keep an eye here on what is going on but i do not think i'll keep posting here for a bit (first case of auto ban in history of humanity maybe?), i'll just play and enjoy it (while still we can apparently....).

• Like 6

il y a une heure, Kenrae a dit :
Il y a 1 heure, Liliat a dit :

Although higher level players will still have more girls, better equipements and better stats; but that's a relatively small boost compared to girls level

It isn't.

Indeed; I was "a bit" optimistic here :) I did a quick test and it seems that Girls/Equipement/Hero stats give an approximately equivalent boost (Except for Harmony where girls don't seem to matter). It's a bit hard to test properly in just a few minutes, but I'm sure other players have already done the math a long time ago and can give more accurate values :)

But still, reducing* the gap for one of these values can only make pvp more "even", where the hero level matters less (Especially if girls level goes beyond 500, while Hero stats and equipment remains at 500; girls stats will matter even more than everything else). And unlike "Hero level", which takes a lot of time to increase, "Girls level" is accessible to everyone (In terms of books, at least, i.e. assuming you can unlock the level cap).

* Once more, assuming the patch will "reduce" this gap, and not make it bigger. And yes, we all agree that with the current patch as-is, the gap will only grow bigger; so it's going in the wrong direction.

23 minutes ago, Liliat said:

* Once more, assuming the patch will "reduce" this gap, and not make it bigger. And yes, we all agree that with the current patch as-is, the gap will only grow bigger; so it's going in the wrong direction.

If they multiply the gems given by x100, it will start to look different (and it would still be scarce, that's how bad it is now). Also, we should take into account the cost of levelling up a girl from level 500 to 750... that's a huge amount of books.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

And the rest of my message was focused on the "concept" of the patch. Values are bad, we can definitely agree on this :) If it takes just a few months (1 year tops) for everyone to reach lvl 750 for a reasonable amount of girls, then everyone will end up on a level playing field for PvP; which would be good in general (Again, except for Player level, stats and number of girls, which would give a small-medium boost to older players). That's why I think it's mostly a problem with the current parameters, rather than a problem with the new mechanics themselves.

If we're talking about the concept, the issue is that to "catch up" you basically need to successfully overtake some players. And to overtake some players, you have to be given something that the other player isn't. Just looking at this system, that clearly isn't how it's designed to function. If everyone's getting stronger at the same speed, that isn't catching up... If you're 10,000th strongest player before the new system and still 10,000th strongest after it, did the gap really shrink?

Sure, you're right that a player who plays every day will catch up to somebody who plays every other day, and also that the gap would close a lot faster if they just made the numbers more generous, but that's already a factor that exists within the game anyway simply by gaining XP, girls, and resources. If we all hit 750 with gems in a month, we're basically even. Agreed. And we're also even if we all hit 500 in a month with no gems. So setting aside that the numbers they've chosen are set to serve as a choke and not an aide, it would seem they've created a new gameplay system with the intent of solving a problem that didn't require a new system in order to be fixed.

(This next part is more directed towards Kinkoid)
How do weak players really catch up to strong players? You make things that strong players already have/are already finished with more available, not less, and you add new upgrade methods that aren't linked to current levels of progression.

1. So like, XP, money, these are things that once you finish "using," having more obviously does nothing for you. If everything I have is upgraded to the max, then it doesn't matter whether I get 100,000 bucks from selling an item or 1,000,000. But if I was getting 100,000 when I was Lvl 100, and players these days are getting 1,000,000... then they start catching up. That's one form of power creep, and it's completely normal. The issue here is that Kinkoid a) apparently wants to turn every aspect of the game into a microtransaction and b) seems to think that having any single aspect of the game "finished" is a bad thing that no player should ever achieve, which brings us to...

2. Creating a new form of power-ups is a good way to let new players catch up, provided everybody is starting on a level playing field. With gems, we're obviously not, because every one of your girls who is already upgraded presents you with an advantage. If girls could learn something like support skills, like +100 to each girl on the team's Charm stat, and the currency to unlock those skills was gems? That would be one way of helping weak players catch up*, because we all start with 0 gems and 0 girl skills unlocked. Normal mobile games periodically implement these types of new systems, and that helps newer players catch up, keeps the game fresh, and makes it so that even when a player finishes one thing (like hitting a level cap), they still have other things to do. (When you break it down, HH really still has all the same methods of becoming stronger today as it did years ago, it's just that now there are more activities to do in the game.)

*but it has to be used in conjunction with increased resource availability, or something big enough that it has the potential to have more of an impact than the previous metric for strength, which is in this case girl level. like, a lvl 500 girl without the new thing is worse than a lvl 450 girl with it.

Edited by lasergun
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sigma29 said:

your player lvl will have less value going forward but it will still have an effect

If everyone's getting stronger at the same speed, that isn't catching up... If you're 10,000th strongest player before the new system and still 10,000th strongest after it, did the gap really shrink?

The new whales if they spend a ton that arrive might be the only group wich has this benefit over regular longer time players. however if they reach lvl 200 - 300 they might come against a wall that are the old whale players. so there are some new whales within that 10K list that might rise a bit within those ranks

first couple hundred lvl's go by quite fast so it ain't a long benefit

Edited by Mighty wander

This is by far the most idiotic and harmful change KK has ever planned and it's basically a sledgehammer about to hit a wonky Jenga tower... But you don't need me to tell you that.

I've been playing this game for a long time (followed the forum for a bit and then decided to make an acc to post this), and I must say, I struggle to see any reasons to keep playing this game. I could compile a huge list of all the bad changes KK has made, but I have neither the will nor time to do that right now, but let's just say that the list is VERY LONG.
If this "feature" goes live, the only appropriate response would be a mass exodus from this game, because it will become unplayable. Why do we need a stutter-system in place so that we can't progress? Who in their right mind thought that any of this would be a good idea?! Even if gems were more plentiful than tickets are at high levels, we would STILL be shafted by older players... I'm just out of words (other than very very offensive ones of course)...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

I've already posted in this thread - so I'll be brief. It's clear from the feedback being provided here and in the discord that the vast majority of us do not want this change. Additionally, we feel unheard in general. 

If they ham-fist this change into practice (despite our feedback), before they fix the pricing on the bundles - I will quit the game. It shows they clearly prioritize making money over treating the community fairly and with respect. 

• Like 8

Il y a 14 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Killing one of the best feature they had ever introduced, Dating Tokens (even though that feature was ridiculously overpriced and based on rarity, which has no real meaning or value in this game, instead of something relevant and fair like number of stars) was a very, very bad move. Not giving us even a sliver of hope for past PoA, Seasons, LC and KC girls to have a revival, and then killing the Mythic Revivals before even finishing the first cycle... AND making more and more new girls "exclusive!" seemingly just for the sake of it, well that has gotten this game way too far across the border into the bad and unsustainable type of F2P.

Well, Dating Tokens were a definitly a bad idea. 

When it comes to spending money on a online game, you have to type of profil. Some will pay as long as they see something nice they can't get immediatly for free. The other will try to get as much as possible for free, and will try to spend as less as possible.

So those one, when will they feel compel to spend money ? 

1. When they see something they really really want but can't get it without paying.

2. When they see something they like and have spend a lot of time/effort to get without success. (For exemple, spending spending thousands of free-earned Kobans for a mystic girl, and then still missing some shards. If you only have half of the shards, you might think it not worth paying to get the rest, but if you have 70+ shards, you might think after all the efforts spent, it is worth spending a few real money to get the rest, because you are not sure if you will have the opportunity to get the last shards one daye.  That's why the Dating Token was a really bad idea for Kinkoid. In these cases, players will refrain to spend real money, because they knew that by waiting a few weeks / months, they would be able to get the rest of the shards for free.

So yes, Dating Token were great for non paying players, but i'm quite sure that Kinkoid has seen a drop in their revenues because of them, that's why they decided to put an end to this feature.

Il y a 5 heures, Philbert a dit :

If they ham-fist this change into practice (despite our feedback), before they fix the pricing on the bundles - I will quit the game. It shows they clearly prioritize making money over treating the community fairly and with respect. 

I'm afraid both are intrinsically linked. That why Kinkoid said we will not experience a lack of money. Now, the money is used mostly to buy books and gifts. But with this "awakening" thing, players will only be able to upgrade a few girls, so they won't need to buy that much books and gifts. Having a lot of money will became useless. 

Don't get me wrong, i think this "awakening" thing is really bad, i've been avoiding as much as possible games with these kind of mechanic, so i'm for sure really disappointed to see this coming here. But yes, it might explain why they don't seem to give a damn about all the players complaining about the pricing drop.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 3

46 minutes ago, Yuyureka said:

So yes, Dating Token were great for non paying players, but i'm quite sure that Kinkoid has seen a drop in their revenues because of them, that's why they decided to put an end to this feature.

That's very short-sighted and partial, actually. Not necessarily your guess (I think you're likely pretty close to Kinkoid's reasoning for the DT removal), but the reasoning itself (and your assumption that it was the correct move for them to make).

This strongly reminds me of how modern TV networks routinely kill amazing series before they have their time to shine, simply because they don't grab enough live audience right away (and conversely, how they keep mediocre shows alive long past their prime and at the cost of long-term quality and consistency, as long as they keep generating enough short-term revenue to satisfy their flawed chart of what to keep, what to extend, and what to throw away).

They might have seen short-term data showing that a small fraction of the small fraction of the richest players (in game) spent less money (perhaps even just less in-game currency, because as we all know, if you're an active veteran who doesn't suck at this game, spending any real money has long been entirely optional even to achieve the best results, and that's a major failure in monetization and balance). But DT were extremely important for the 99% of players who don't routinely grab everything without needing to pay. Including lots of existing or potential paying customers. It introduced the possibility of eventually completing something, even at ridiculously high prices and over long periods of time. In the long run, it was extremely positive for the game's overall economy and it would have increased Kinkoid's revenue. But they didn't see that far ahead, and removed the thing anyway.

Not to mention how amateur and inconsistent this kind of change makes them look, and what kind of signal it sends to the player base. THEY introduced DT. THEY introduced Mythic Revivals. THEY introduced Orbs. Removing those features all of a sudden (or, for orbs, nerfing them into oblivion) and then retroactively calling them mistakes (Rosso literally said that DT "should never have existed in the first place") comes across as "we don't know what we're doing, and we don't feel like taking responsibility for any of it" or, in a nutshell "we cannot be trusted; anything good we do can and might be nerfed or removed out of the blue, on top of all the bad things we introduce and keep going".

So no, DT were extremely healthy for the game, especially with their now very deliberate girl, event and feature design philosophy based on artificial scarcity and fear of missing out. It was the one thing maintaining some kind of way to make up for some missed opportunities long term. Removing that, and then giving super harsh criticism on it even though it was entirely THEIR baby before they threw it in the garbage bin sends such a terrible message... Especially from folks who are more than a bit touchy when we criticize other, blatantly unfinished, imbalanced and/or just plain detrimental ideas of theirs. Even if they thought this was a mistake, they should have owned up to it. Player confidence has value. A lot more value than whatever short-term graphic they were looking at when they decided some of their ideas were too player-friendly and had to be killed. Confidence is necessary for loyalty, retention and more players spending in the long run.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

looks like Rosso had a very heated discussion on discord with some players, maybe it will help to see a) some improvements next week (better gem drop rate, easier level up conditions, ....), even though I dont believe (the discussion made pretty clear that this is a good idea, IHO) I hope, and b) a moved release date from Wed to Thurs at least, and to the start of next seasons (or even better to 2023).

the discussion itself was an interessting read, not because it was done in a good way, but more like people (rosso and players) were stucked in their views - pretty clear players needed to vent (same what happens here, talking about DT and seasons is barley topic), and rosso didnt like his ideas got critizied 

IMO, seperating girl level from player level was long overdue, they should have done it with the increased player cap from 400 - 500, but it is how it is - but how they are planing to realise the idea is just bad, i dont think this can really be fixed, it can only get less bad (not sure on how much though - I am afraid even if they improve a lot, it's still just worse)

core problem for me is that this awful commuicated again and players get yet again the impression KK doesnt know how their own game works. It's perfectly fine introducing different features step by step, but you should know as a player where this is all heading, i.e. how many gems can we acquire, will we be able to get a lot more books, will the price for books decrease, ....

and, another repeat, KK could easily solve the problem if they would talk with some players (new, mid, veteran) about their ideas improving the game, but ...

Edited by blaa
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

il y a 44 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

That's very short-sighted and partial, actually. Not necessarily your guess (I think you're likely pretty close to Kinkoid's reasoning for the DT removal), but the reasoning itself (and your assumption that it was the correct move for them to make).

The Dating Token were for sure a nice feature, but I don't think the impact was high enough to compensate the money lost from all the potential paying players who then chose to wait for DT to get their missing attraction shares.

So yes, i might be wrong, but i guess Kinkoid does have some datas, and pulling out such a feature and publicly saying it was a mistake from the start (with all the impact you stressed out (amareurism, trust, etc.)) seem to support the fact that it was having a quite big impact on Kinkoid revenues. We also can't forget that a video game has a limited lifetime and needs money to work and continue developement. It is not always an option to wait 1 or 2 years for the "positive" impact of something. All this is pure speculation, but still, that is why I can't really blame them for removing the Dating Token. The same can't be said for the pricing change and this gem thing :/

• Thanks 1

Question, for players who are able to test this: there is a Mythic Book that, if I remember correctly, can bring a girl to your current player level.

If your player level is higher than the awakening level of the girl, does it still work? i.e. if you're lvl 450, can you immediately bring a new, un-awaken (?) girl to lvl 450, or do you still have to awaken her first?

KK mentioned that mythic books might be finally available in the seasons; so they could become very valuable (As a workaround to the level nerf, that is :) it would be even better if girls didn't have to be locked below the current player level, to begin with).

Edited by Liliat

11 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Question, for players who are able to test this: there is a Mythic Book that, if I remember correctly, can bring a girl to your current player level.

I can't quote the source right now, but I'm pretty sure a nerf of the only valuable mythic book is also planned for that same patch. Once we have the whole "a ton of gems per 50 levels" scam in place, that book will cap at level 250 instead of your own player level.

Right now before this world-shattering patch is the final window during which said book will be of any use. And, as I mentioned earlier on, mostly for players already at level 500 (or at least level 451+). After that, even if they start finally giving it away for free as they promised ages ago when they introduced them, they won't help all that much.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I can't quote the source right now, but I'm pretty sure a nerf of the only valuable mythic book is also planned for that same patch. Once we have the whole "a ton of gems per 50 levels" scam in place, that book will cap at level 250 instead of your own player level.

Right now before this world-shattering patch is the final window during which said book will be of any use. And, as I mentioned earlier on, mostly for players already at level 500 (or at least level 451+). After that, even if they start finally giving it away for free as they promised ages ago when they introduced them, they won't help all that much.

indeed, that will be the case, at least if the shared data from discord is valid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Regarding DT, everyone just need to read the original Kinkoid announcement here:

https://blog.kinkoid.com/articles/dating-pavilion-and-dating-tokens/

After reading that, everyone will definitely know that talk like: "should never have existed in the first place" is COMPLETE BS!

Also a "should never have existed in the first place" line also means the "TEMPORARY" removal is also BS. Lying is a very bad way to try to defend something.

• Like 11

After just cheeking everything on net i got bored, and i stumbled upon HH (pop-up window, usally i close it but i was bored), and while story is funny, what really hooked me up is extra features like villans, collectibles - i really love collecting in all games. So yeah design of game is still far from perfect (matchmaking for PVP) but im not playing it to be the best but to catch 'em all.

Gems really broke this nice feeling of progress i had, i don't know what KK is thinking but all this talk bout leveling the ground for all players sounds like total bulls**t.

I posted it before (and i apologize for posting in wrong section of forum) but how the new feature called gems, and awakening gonna help players? It's gonna change how long some played, and how strong they are?

I'm level almost 200 and its a second time i hit a wall, i will need to level a bit, and try to get another 5 star legendary girl to progress in Season, and now gems arrive and they gona stall me even more? I'm gonna sit there and pray i'll get my gems when my girls are ready to awaken for ages?

This makes no sense at all.

You wanna deal with stronger players KK, then do it - don't mess the game risking people gonna get fed up with your idea of leveling ground, and stop playing (and paying).

And as for DT why not introduce those for money too, increase number to unlock girl but still leave a small amount for drops.

• Like 1