Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

6 hours ago, OmerB said:

The "strip" of rewards in the DP event does not collapse to show only my available non-taken rewards, like in the PoV, Season, etc.

I'm experiencing the same thing as you, but I've also seen people post screenshots that had the claimed rewards hidden the same way it does in Season etc. So I don't know, it might be the browser(s) we use or maybe it still works for one version of the script but not the other. I'm currently using the latest update of the Zoopokemon-maintained fork of Numbers' version (the one with BDSM in the name; Tom's fork has OCD instead).

11 hours ago, OmerB said:

The "strip" of rewards in the DP event does not collapse to show only my available non-taken rewards, like in the PoV, Season, etc.

Added DP to the Hide Claimed Rewards now in HH++ BDSM v1.33.0 along with a style tweak to make the rewards more compact.

image.png.73621070220306183c010dbf88eed078.png

Edited by zoopokemon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

Nevermind.  Figured it must be some other buggy script.

The market (Equipment, Boosters, Books, & Gifts) lost it's 4th column to display items.  It reverted back to 3. 

My Hero/Equipment/My Inventory still has 4.

I'm running v1.33.0.

image.png.9738cec1ee40d8e4e635590ddef9add8.png

image.png.97f76e9514fdae6c527a7f456ac0aac2.png

image.png.d9290f96fa5bb991a6504512267d7dcd.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

51 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

That's odd. I also use this Style Tweaks feature and I still have 4 columns everywhere.

29 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not experiencing the issue Ravi is after updating the script either.

Alright, good to know it's just me then.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 1:35 PM, zoopokemon said:

That relies on a function from the game itself so it's broken even without the script. I'm just going to wait for KK to fix it.

Nvm, it's been 2 patch notes without a fix from KK, so I've went ahead and found a way to fix it myself in v1.33.1

• Thanks 6
  • Hearts 4

5 minutes ago, zoopokemon said:

Nvm, it's been 2 patch notes without a fix from KK, so I've went ahead and found a way to fix it myself in v1.33.1

Thanks, the timers help w/ planning ahead.  I've been estimating it from memory, while it was inaccurate.

I've got a visual Issue for quite a while now, which appears only in HH. CxH and PsH are fine, so I guess if it was something with my cache or so, it should be in all Games the same?

The Browser was started a few times new, because of Updates from Windows, but there is still no change.
(I also use the Harem++, which only works in HH.)

Any Ideas?

Screenshot2023-04-21031132.jpg.e61ef4b885a8670f019a9d74dd35e365.jpg

(it is BDSM, by the way)

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

30 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

I've got a visual Issue for quite a while now, which appears only in HH.

The Browser was started a few times new,...
(I also use the Harem++, which only works in HH.)

Screenshot2023-04-21031132.jpg.e61ef4b885a8670f019a9d74dd35e365.jpg

I don't use Harem++, maybe that's affecting it.

Other stuff I could brainstorm are:

• Maybe the window resolution is too small.
  • Maybe it's an old version of BDSM.  The new one is 1.33.1. Link.
  • Maybe try uninstalling the script and reinstalling it.
  • Did you try turning it off and on again?

image.gif.c1014e826faf9719bffac1fe5dbb5223.gif

Here's mine, since we're sharing:

image.png.1ef92d6c961508b4724549656b4c33e6.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The new Mission Page looks great and is very clear, no more scrolling to find the desired time.
Although it might take a short time to get used to, cause it is very compact, very much Information in compressed space.

If the tasks were being sorted for duration, it would be even better imo. 😉

image.thumb.png.623023b141058c59447c0d0e90644fb2.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, 430i said:

It doesn't do anything that browsing through the wiki cannot give you access to (it only shows you girls pose pictures, not affection scenes). So it should be fine by Kinkoid's ToS. That said, it's no longer maintained and I've tried it once long ago and didn't find it added all that much. You can browse through any girl's advance poses directly, which saves you a few clicks compared to clicking the link to her wiki page and browsing through her advance poses there.

If there was a real gallery or viewer mode in the game itself with the expected features for this type of thing, such as albums, favorites etc. I'd be all over it. And it's so long overdue! With 1.5k girls in the harem, 6 years into the game, we have so little that even going through one girl's poses and scenes (except for the one time we upgrade them) requires opening a second tab from the harem... And the giant text box with the dialogue always hides a big chunk of scene pics (and story vignettes) by default.

But I don't think it would be reasonable to expect a community script to make up for that on top of everything else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

The new Mission Page looks great and is very clear, no more scrolling to find the desired time.
Although it might take a short time to get used to, cause it is very compact, very much Information in compressed space.

I like the idea of not having to scroll around, but it makes for a very busy page indeed. I wonder if it would be better to drop the detail text for each mission from the display. That could lighten up the page a lot I think.

Agreed on the duration sort, that would be very nice to have.

• Like 1

Just saw this other new feature, very nice. 👍 😁

At last someone understands, this Game lives from it's Grafics, and not from the Click-Work. 🤗

image.png.49f8f099030d8ee457e3d35ff89743e8.png

In which order are they displayed and how does "Randomize Waifu" influence it?

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I've had this for a long while.  It was one of Zoo's add-on style scripts.  Now it's merged w/ HH++.

The way I like to use it, is choose my fave girls and poses, adjust them so they fill the screen nicely, and then set them to random, but only the fave girls.  This way anytime you return to the homepage, there's a different one waiting for you.  It keeps it fresh and interesting.  Random means random btw.

One thing to be careful of, is clearing your browser's cache, b/c it'll erase all of your faves and how you resized them, making you start from zero.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Too add some extra clarification. The "Randomize Waifu" button will change out the current selection, while the "Cylce Waifu" button will set it to select a random girl every time you enter the homepage. The random selection will either choose from all girls or just ones favorited, minus the last selected girl, which can be set with the mode button above the cycle button.

Oh and if anyone else doesn't see the Improved Waifu feature even if you have HH++ BDSM v1.34.0, you have to visit the harem page first for it to work.

• Thanks 2

On 4/23/2023 at 3:31 PM, Der DinX said:

image.thumb.png.623023b141058c59447c0d0e90644fb2.png

I played a little with the screenshot in Photoshop. I did as in my opinion it would be better to implement this functionality:
1. Need to make timers more visible, otherwise they get lost and hard to find
2. To do this, it is better to move them up and make them larger
3. Rewards should be moved down
4. Place the receiving and activation buttons in the middle (well, or at the top if there is no timer)

image.png.thumb.jpg.b16927c00c37b0060b56badf7bd1c0d1.jpg

On 4/23/2023 at 9:03 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

One thing to be careful of, is clearing your browser's cache, b/c it'll erase all of your faves and how you resized them, making you start from zero.

Is there maybe a possibility to integrate a function to save the settings and restore them if needed?
Guess that would be very helpfull, if one ever has to do that all from scratch.

On 4/23/2023 at 9:03 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

adjust them so they fill the screen nicely

I can only move them around, is it possible to resize them?

Edited by Der DinX

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Is there maybe a possibility to integrate a function to save the settings and restore them if needed?
Guess that would be very helpfull, if one ever has to do that all from scratch.

I can only move them around, is it possible to resize them?

Yeah, saving the settings locally would be nice.  Could import them if they are lost.

Use the scroll wheel on a mouse to zoom in or out.  Then, save the changes.

• Surprised :O 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic