Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

19 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Harem++ > Filter by Team > Sort by current power > Show inventory > Enjoy 😛

Damn, I'm tempted to start using it now just for that.  I can photoshop the same thing, but this would save me the trouble.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Damn, I'm tempted to start using it now just for that.  I can photoshop the same thing, but this would save me the trouble.

But seriously, I consider this script mandatory for playing this game.
Not only do you get the extended harem screen that can display a lot more girls, you have access to lots of filters making you able to find the exact girls you are looking for.
Going back to the normal harem screen after getting used to this is... difficult.

Then ofcource is the latest update, that brought the equipment screen for girl equipment.
Being able to see your girl equipment, and compare them, and put them where they are most useful
is a no brainer, and this should have been ingame from the second the update went live, there is no excuse for this.

Anyone who is not using this script, is actively sabotaging themselves, atleast until there is an official update from KK to amend the lack of this feature.

Edited by EpicBacon
Formatting
  • Like 5

On 6/1/2023 at 11:22 AM, Liliat said:

Harem++ > Filter by Team > Sort by current power > Show inventory > Enjoy

Yes, this is very good, but IIRC - this script has not yet been officially recognized as permitted, which means that a ban can follow at any time for its use. You never know what the administration of the project can think of. Therefore, I do not risk installing this script yet.

With my last version (0.61.1), when you use the harem team filter, the sort by Power is automatically selected.

For the Harem++ script, I use it too.

Il y a 4 heures, Master-17 a dit :

this script has not yet been officially recognized as permitted

Well, we had that answer from Kinkoid:

And those remarks apply for any script actually, even HH++ scripts (BDSM and Season version)

• Like 4

There seems to be a bug with the opponent's crit chance calculation:

crits.thumb.png.db98efaf32c75eecdf978e5b34563257.png

Mine is correct, but the opponent has 3*orange + higher harmony, hence the crit chance bonus must be >6% instead of 1.4% and the overall crit chance 22-23% instead of 17.7%. Actually, I am getting the ~same values if I assume those 1.4% crit bonus coming from passiv orange bonus only. The remaining 16.3% match the ones from harmony pretty well. Probably the script does not detect orange girls in the team for the bonus, but calculates with passive bonus only?

Interestingly it is not always wrong. I checked some more orange teams and 2/6 seem to have correct crit chances, 4/6 have too low ones.

Edited by Horsting
  • Surprised :O 1

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

Probably the script does not detect orange girls in the team for the bonus, but calculates with passive bonus only?

Not the script, the game it self is bugged. Opponent data is messed up, for me I saw like 90%, most cases since girl equips. 1. Missing opponent synergy bonus from team girls, 2. All girls are using the equips of the first girl. 3. Only one of the 6 girl equips actually get applied.

Edited by zoopokemon
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

@zoopokemon, So what you are saying is not only did KK give us a feature we begged them not to, but they didn't even do a proper beta test to make sure it worked as advertised and didn't even give the girls a good changing room so they could see how they looked with the new equipment (because everyone knows girls don't like to dress the same when at a party).🙃

Edited by Pelinor
  • Haha 7

14 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Not the script, the game it self is bugged. Opponent data is messed up, for me I saw like 90%, most cases since girl equips. 1. Missing opponent synergy bonus from team girls, 2. All girls are using the equips of the first girl. 3. Only one of the 6 girl equips actually get applied.

That's a lot to unpack. To be clear (if you can tell), are these visual bugs only, or does this mean if I equip one good MGE piece on the first girl in a team, and nothing else, then as of this writing that one piece will actually buff all 42 MGE slots in my team?

Of course, knowing Kinkoid's tradition of blaming players for their own bugs, making use of this information to my advantage would make me (or anyone else following this train of thought) a no-good exploit abuser... But still, I'm curious.

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

they didn't even do a proper beta test

They think they did, well sort of. It was on the semi-closed test server for a couple of weeks to let the unpaid, unofficial alpha testers (aka Liliat and various other players) figure things out for them. What do you mean this process is not kosher? ^^

25 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's a lot to unpack. To be clear (if you can tell), are these visual bugs only, or does this mean if I equip one good MGE piece on the first girl in a team, and nothing else, then as of this writing that one piece will actually buff all 42 MGE slots in my team?

This does not affect the player when attacking, only sometimes when defending as it's the opponent snapshot data that's messed up. Can confirm it's not just a visual bug.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

They think they did, well sort of. It was on the semi-closed test server for a couple of weeks to let the unpaid, unofficial alpha testers (aka Liliat and various other players) figure things out for them. What do you mean this process is not kosher? ^^

I trust Liliat and am confident the chosen others are equally competent. However, a proper beta testing cycle typically goes in one or two stages of 4-6 weeks, and its purpose is to answer the question, "Do or will Customers like the product?".

Based on what I see of this new feature's design, functionality, and usability, which almost requires a community script even to work, I have to conclude KK's attempt at performing a decent beta test was an abysmal failure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

However, a proper beta testing cycle typically goes in one or two stages of 4-6 weeks, and its purpose is to answer the question, "Do or will Customers like the product?".

A beta test is usually done to find and solve final bugs of a feature that is nearly ready and definitely chosen for implementation. But that there was no proper preceding player survey/evaluation before development on this feature even started, or it was ignored, doesn't make it better. And obviously the goal of the beta also failed if girls' equipment does not even properly count in challenges, along with the second/new major issue or colour bonuses being not correctly applied.

I haven't verified whether it really is not just visual, and for the crit chance it would require a lot of fights, but I trust @zoopokemon. We should open a dedicated bug report, I think?

Clearly, I didn't pay attention to the bugs while testing the feature. I was just trying to figure out what it would be like.

At this point, I'm so convinced that KK is utterly unable to release a new feature without introducing at least 10 new bugs (even in parts of the game seemingly unaffected by said new feature) that I didn't even try to pay attention. Even if the bugs were detected and reported, they wouldn't be fixed anyway.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I trust Liliat and am confident the chosen others are equally competent. However, a proper beta testing cycle typically goes [one way, and ] [...] KK's attempt[s] at performing a decent beta test [have always been] abysmal failure[s].

Yeah... I was one-upping you in sarcasm, dude! ^^ Not actually trying to reassure you, because there's never been anything reassuring about how Kinkoid uses or (more often than not) doesn't use their permanent test server, unfortunately.

And yeah, I mentioned Liliat mostly because he posted tons of screenshots and shared a ton of experiment and findings with us on the forum during that phase, but the "chosen players" who still have access to the test server are basically just all of the mods (including me, whose test account is level 50 or something ^^) and a handful of notable community members who showed on KK's radar when they decided to restrict the TS in hopes a smaller but more knowledgeable pool of beta testers would lead to more accurate and streamlined feedback. They never bothered tweaking our test account stats or anything else, though. So not many of us even bother to this day.

As for their internal test phases... I can honestly say I'm not even aware if they do exist or not. It seems a given that even if they do, they're Kinkoid's version and not anything even vaguely resembling standard QA procedures in the industry.

11 minutes ago, Horsting said:

We should open a dedicated bug report, I think?

Not necessarily, as it seems likely Kinkoid are already aware of these bugs (through Zoo mentioning them to the one-man tech team mods are in touch with, most likely). It can't hurt so we can follow up and gather more data if Sandman needs us to, though.

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

when they decided to restrict the TS

Uh? I didn't even know it was restricted. I created and leveled my test account a while ago (Early days of awakening I think), so I never noticed.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Horsting said:

A beta test is usually done to find and solve final bugs of a feature that is nearly ready and definitely chosen for implementation.

Granted, and had the "Girl's Equipment" feature been developed with a usable and pleasant UI in the Alpha phase. Then the beta cycle (and I'm convinced there was only one of these) could have focused on the user's experience and squashed the final (obvious) bugs.

19 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Clearly, I didn't pay attention to the bugs while testing the feature. I was just trying to figure out what it would be like.

Of course not! The initial feasibility study is the management's job, and the initial design and finding programming glitches is the Alpha team's job. After that, beta testers try multiple platforms and determine the end user's experience when using the product; finding bugs is their second or third job.

• Like 2

Well, to be fair I haven't followed closely on that. But I distinctly remember CMs asking us mods if we were interested in keeping access to the TS as they were about to restrict it to mods, focus group members and other community members (must have been almost a year ago by now, time flies). They might have given up and made it accessible to all accounts again since then.

Pretty sure anyone can use the test server.  We all got 9k kos from a gift code, then QP orbs (179 for me), to try it out for a week.  Came to the conclusion that the drop rates were 2% each for RE and hero mythic gear, based on 3k drops shared on the forum.

image.png

I'm really just interested in the RE stats not being counted properly in leagues, but if it's just on defense, which doesn't really matter, and doesn't affect offense, then I'm fine w/ it until it does get fixed.

Good to know.

You don't have access at Discord to the test-server channel if you aren't one of the "testies". So only if you are in the "choosen group" you can report and discuss there. What means the channel is mostly dead: 10 posts since April 6th.

Test-server itself is normaly open, but they have restricted the group of reporters (so it's obvious that from KK side the main source for informations about the game is Discord).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

You don't have access at Discord to the test-server channel if you aren't one of the "testies". So only if you are in the "choosen group" you can report and discuss there. What means the channel is mostly dead: 10 posts since April 6th.

There was a branch off of the HH discord's feedback channel, for RE, that we were both in.  I think I just clicked a link to be added to it.

I mentioned there that buying/selling RE in the market would be great.

They later acted like they never heard of the suggestion, when another mod mentioned it.

Obviously, they're only gonna consider stuff that ends up being profitable to them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

There was a branch off of the HH discord's feedback channel, for RE, that we were both in.  I think I just clicked a link to be added to it.

Sure, now the problems at test will be reported in other channels, no more in the original intended Channel. So it's not understandable what they wanted with the restriction of access to the test-server channel.

7 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Sure, now the problems at test will be reported in other channels, no more in the original intended Channel. So it's not understandable what they wanted with the restriction of access to the test-server channel.

Probably less spam.  I assume that was their intention.

Anyway, good to know that the RE bug is just on defense.

These CE DMs are 8 hrs long, holy shit.  I'm gonna go spend some time IRL, and get some chores done, etc.

I'll check up on you guys later.

• Like 1

Most likely something similar to the once hush-hush focus group. But they didn't buff our test accounts or give us more follow-up or support to test things out, so... Yeah. What did they expect indeed. Maybe that we would feel like grinding a second account just to reach a high enough level to test things out for them? They do have god-mode dev accounts. Would have probably been a good idea to give a similar boost to test accounts they expected to really test and report things.

Gotta love how Ravi sometimes forgets he's a mod now, though (so him having access to stuff doesn't necessarily mean any rando also does, as he's used to expecting ^^).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic