Shard drops on Champions: Classic Event & Orgy Days

Liliat

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a gazillion times? Nope. ¬¬

Anyhow, I already have the Mavin variant on a champ for this OD, but after Ryu failed to give me the girl in 8 eligible runs in the last CE, I'm not even sure I'll bother again even for CE. For OD, aside from the odd super lucky streak, it's already too tight for comfort imho.

Good luck have fun to those of you still going for it, though.

• 3 weeks later...

New classic event, Matsuda:

- Stage 5: Kisses

- Stage 1: No

- Stage 2: 35 Shards

- Stage 3: 35 Shards

- Stage 4: 35 Shards ❤️

Yeah. The end of PoA (1 day later, no buffer between PoA and Classic) didn't make it easy to prepare for this one... I just finished restoring my kisses this morning, so I couldn't defeat Romero and Matsuda earlier. And of course the girl has to be on Matsuda 😞

event-start.thumb.png.f2281c3c7b84763c0628e2bf277982b7.png

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

Got matsuda on Stage one, so im confident that i will get the girls without an absurd ammount of kobans spending

1st Stage : 35 Shards

2nd Stage: item

3rd Stage: item

4th Stage: item

whelp, i think thats it. i will get her on epic pachinko within the next few years.

Edited by Magic1986
  • Haha 2

------------------
"Nymphobies: 2Hard2Fuck" (2022/10) 
Champion: Matsuda: Lydia
S2: 35%; S3: no; S4: no; S5: N/A....

I think I'm going to cut my losses right there with this trap and treat Lydia as a pachinko girl. I've been really low on tickets for some time, and this RNG fest is definitely a big ticket sink.
------------------

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Nymphobies: 2Hard2Fuck (oct 2022)

Stage 1 -  35 shards

Stage 2 -  35 shards

Stage 3 -  35 shards

Not sure if drops have been adjusted or I just got lucky this time around.
Last time I had to do 7 or 8 challenges in order to get the girl.

• Sad 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

53 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This. Just look around, when in doubt. Tons of other players are having average to bad luck. You had the best possible run for this. Enjoy.

Well its about 2 years ago since I had my last 100 shard drop, I guess it was about time for luck to come back :o

• Haha 1

Late to the party. October OD, one girl available on Matsuda. Already have 33 Shards for her, so I only need 2 drops:

- Stage 1: 35 Shards

- Stage 2: 35 Shards, 3 Flowers. All done ❤️

Only one drop left... But it took me 1.5 days to beat Matsuda Stage 1. Meh.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Classic Event, on Visor:

- Stage 3: 35 Shards

- Stage 4: 35 Shards

- Stage 5: N/A

- Stage 1: 35 Shards ❤️❤️

Good start, but Visor is getting hard to beat, and I didn't start on the best stage. Still, getting at least some shards is always good :)

Edit: Well, it went well 😛

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

It was a great decision to add girl shards to the strongest champion *sarcasm*. It takes me, at my level, about 35 fights in stage 3 (620 champ level) to defeat him. This is the strongest of the champions, because in terms of strength he is approximately equal to the other two from the second three champions, but he also heals.
In general, I still recommend choosing champions for the Classic event from the first three champions.

• Like 1

I knew this was going to happen, I even commented on it in another post about dropping 10x battels being the only reasonable way to get thru all the battles needed in order to get shards.

Even so; I was not able to follow my own advice, and Now it's the 4th or 5th reset and I still only got 35 shards to my name.

Screw you RNG!

hh samane.jpg

• Sad 1

November OD, Matsuda.... Again 😭 (My Matsuda is even more difficult than my Alban...)

- Stage 1: No shards

- Stage 2: 35 Shards

- Stage 3: No Shards

This is gonna be annoying. I'll be happy if I just get 35 shards anyway.

Edit: Well, it's over 😛 one more try in 24h to maybe get 70 shards...

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Liliat said:

November OD, Matsuda....

Out of curiosity, which girl is it? I must already have her as well as whichever they chose to put on missions, and in such case there's no way to tell (aside from checking with a test account or whatever I guess).

Anyways, good luck. "Have fun" might be teasing at this point, so just good luck. ^^