• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1218.jpg

Mythic Revival

Matcha Made in Heaven

Darling,

Inside the prestigious Succubus Academy resides the cute captain of the Friendship Club - Matcha. She looks shy and sweet but don’t let her looks fool you, she’s actually the dominant and insatiable Cumpire Queen.

Starting today and ending on the 25th of February (1 pm UTC+1), you’ll have 2 days to . seduce her and take her with you to your Harem.

Just be careful because if you remove the cursed anal beeds that suppress her powers she’ll take over you and make you her obedient slave!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Matcha

WZvFVWx.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 1

If I remember correctly, Lovebot Norou has bigger base stats than any previous mythic girl so the older mythic grils should now be weaker than the new ones. The question is - is Matcha worth getting now?

I have 9,5k, I'm aiming for an additional 2k from the leagues tomorrow, but even with 11,5k, I won't be able to pay 7200 for PoA and refills for Matcha. I have 5 sandalwood perfumes ready but I don't think it would help much in getting all 5 girls from both events.

I might be wrong here but I think none PoA girl has returned as there was no PoA revival, right? And I really dislike missing any girl. So, is Matcha still worth more than girls that may not return for the next few years? What do you think?

6 minutes ago, Kojot said:

If I remember correctly, Lovebot Norou has bigger base stats than any previous mythic girl so the older mythic grils should now be weaker than the new ones. The question is - is Matcha worth getting now?

I have 9,5k, I'm aiming for an additional 2k from the leagues tomorrow, but even with 11,5k, I won't be able to pay 7200 for PoA and refills for Matcha. I have 5 sandalwood perfumes ready but I don't think it would help much in getting all 5 girls from both events.

I might be wrong here but I think none PoA girl has returned as there was no PoA revival, right? And I really dislike missing any girl. So, is Matcha still worth more than girls that may not return for the next few years? What do you think?

1) all mythics have the same overall base stats, so no difference between 'older' and 'newer'

2) matcha, if you can effort it, is one of the best mythics

3) 11k is most likely not enough, it's probably more around 13-14k, depends also on how many combativitry rewards you can still use from PoA, seasons, PoV ...

4) yes, no PoA girl has ever returned yet, but (!) on TS there is currently a new contest format which features PoA girls (and others) in the future (but i guess current PoA girls will take some time to be available there)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Sum of base stats is 10,2 for Lovebot Norou and also for Lenaelle or Matcha. The only different is, that Norou had 5,5 on her main stat and not, like the other 5,4.

8 minutes ago, Kojot said:

On Test-server was a new "Mythic-Contest" that will give the chance to gain some shards for older girls and if I remember it well, KK announced, that the PoA and Season girls are included in the pool for theese Contests. So it seems that you will have the chance to get theese girls from theese contests in the future.

Matcha is one of two dominatrix mythics and dominatrix is one of the best elements.

Hmpf. sniped...😠 😉

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, blaa said:

2) matcha, if you can effort it, is one of the best mythics

Sorry, but what makes it one of the best mythics? Judging by the HH Bible, aka zoopokemon's girl data excel, it has an above average chance to be blessed (currently in 6th place out of 15 mythics), but I dont consider this to qualify as "one of the best mythics". Am I missing something?

9 minutes ago, 430i said:

Sorry, but what makes it one of the best mythics? Judging by the HH Bible, aka zoopokemon's girl data excel, it has an above average chance to be blessed (currently in 6th place out of 15 mythics), but I dont consider this to qualify as "one of the best mythics". Am I missing something?

yeah, IMO, you miss the element of her -> dominatrix and sensual girls are way above others, so every mythic of these two elements are better than the others (you might argue for bunna cause she's a little bit more blessed overall).

My current team looks like 2 dark, 2 water mythics + 3 blessed girls most of the time

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Minimum_Contributor said:

The drop rate is ridiculous on these... 50 combativity and not a single shard...

With a dropchance of 6-7% it's normal rng variance - and check allways if some shards ae obtainable at the moment you try to get one!

@draco62What you describe can be the situation that at the moment no shards avalaible. Under this circumstance she is not shown in the reward section of the Preparation-Battle screen. If you want to go for some shards look in the event-page if some shards are avalaible or if other players have drained the pool.

8 hours ago, Regional_Man said:

Finally got my 2nd mythic after Alt. Finalmecia. However, This one ended up draining up more resources compared to my first one. Ended up using 5 perfumes and 18 x50 recharges. 

Don't think I'll be able to get every mythic girl so I'll just focus on getting the hardcore ones. 

matcha.png

is there a special reason you are going for hardcore mythics? You probably already know that classes dont matter anymore.

And, ofc: congratz!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, blaa said:

is there a special reason you are going for hardcore mythics? You probably already know that classes dont matter anymore.

And, ofc: congratz!

No particular reason all the mythic girls looks great, I just find the hardcore girls more attractive designwise. I am aware classes no longer matter and thanks for the gz.

Edited by Regional_Man
  • Like 2

Obtained Matcha spending 5,081 kobans, breakdown :

740 fights - 312 re-gen & rewards; 428 refills costing 4,541 kobans

5 Sandlewood - 4 from PoV's; 1 bought for 540 kobans

Also received 52 tickets; 92 Mythic Orbs; 44,792.4k yemens; 480 Dominatrix & 615 submissive gems

Final drop rate 6.89% (51 drops from 740 fights). Low point was 5%, high 10.67%

• Like 2

Il y a 12 heures, Yuyureka a dit :

I've 77 shards so far. My droprate is really low, 5.1% 😢  

Ok, i got the last shards.  My overall droprate is 5.6%. Including the Sandals, i've spent around 1800 Nukobans (10k8 kobans). 

That's is my worse result since the implemantation of Sandalwood. 😢

Don't have enough kobans to get Matcha, but I made some progress.  Started out w/ 11 affection, from March 4th, 2021, when she first appeared.  This time, I bought a sandalwood perfume, and did 200 fights, (50 fights, 4 times).  Gained 24 affection.  Have 35/100 total affection now.  My goal was to just use up the sandalwood, while getting past tier 12 of the PoA (80 villain fights).  24 affection in 200 fights, & I used a perfume, so 22 affection was from 11 drops, and the other 2 affection make it 13 total drops from 200 fights.  A 6.5% drop rate, which seems accurate.  Also gained 3.025 mil money, 13 tickets, 13 MPx1s, 225 submissive gems, & 195 dominatrix gems.

2022-02-25_1-06-26 cropped.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

MD + PoA is a decent match when you're going for the girl (Makes Villains stages easier and timing less important); it's a terrible match otherwise. 4/100 shards for me (1 drop in 2 days, and 3 drops right now with 20 Combativity).

Shards are melting fast. Less than 5 minutes to disappear, so close to the end of the event (Alexa lasted more than 15 minutes most of the time on the second day).

I took the risk and got her for only 6,6k kobans + 5 sandalwood perfumes = 9,3k kobans. Probably, I could pay even less if I didn't take x50 Performs but shards disappear in only a few minutes so I didn't want to risk having someone take all the shards from me 😄

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Which girl is next up for mythic day revival if kinkoid continue to go in release order?

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

The next 3 months should be Moe Bunny, Red Battler, Nike

Come on. Give a man an answer, and you've helped him for a day. Teach him how to find answers, and you've helped him for a lifetime.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ February 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #4 - Matcha ⚫