Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

day 01 : i finished 14. i have not girl available so i just used the green orbs and pink ones to get a top 15.

day 02 : i was absent the whole day . i just had time to awaken some girls to get a 8th place and secure the girl.

image_2023-06-28_140845765.png

• Like 1
  • GG 1

image.png.85d8c76fcff891668ff48db8114d1770.png

Hopefully a week with less issues in RL so I don't forget to report here so often like last week 😉

Aris619 wanted the 1st place for sure and I don't want to spend all my Orbs for this CbC. A 2nd place is more than ok to me.

15th needed 160.000 points.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

image.png.f0ce47ecdb859276a5dd7fc23c5dbac2.png

Shit. marsfucker had sniped me in the last minute while I was countering sniping Daily Contest. Less than 2min before reset I was 18K points before him. Ok, a top4 is ok, but after I spended 4x10 tickets it's not an optimal result. Ok: Next week, next chance!

15th needed 28K points.

• Like 3

started late & couldn't get enough fights/points to break outta the 40s...  i think i finished 42ndd?

i angrily smashed the button to collect my gems...

RIP Julian Sands...

saving earned shards for whenever we get something that needs 'em...  is the ETA for those in @Ravi-Sama's shiny balls' thread?

No. Ravi can't actually predict when GD decides to throw the DD* freebie each month, as they make a point of changing it all the time (and occasionally skipping it entirely) so that it always remains a surprise.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant to say DD, Double Date, not DP, Double Penetration. The thing with double drops from pachinko, not the random mini-PoA meets LD. Then again, Karxan himself probably meant SM, Sultry Mysteries, to complete some girls he got at least 40% of.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Surprised :O 1

CbC #70 - Queen Katana

• Day 1: 22nd w/ a 146k score.  Didn't want to spend orbs.
  • Day 2: 12th w/ a 291k score.  Spent 7.5k gems on 1x M6 and 5x L5s.
  • Day 3: 3rd w/ a 175k score. Thanks to spending ~555 CP for Yesette's MD, and 50 CC fights.

I've watched Fate/Zero, but not Grand Order yet.

image.png
Art by Sakiyamama.

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

saving earned shards for whenever we get something that needs 'em...  is the ETA for those in @Ravi-Sama's shiny balls' thread?

If it's specifically DP you're waiting for, that isn't this month, next one is in August (it's usually on the 10th or 14th).  We have a Boss Bang this month (4 day event on the 14th).  DP & BB alternate monthly.  I contemplated saving her shards for the 4th day of the LC, but wanted to collect the 100 omni-gems from my top 4 instead.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

EDIT: Sorry, I meant to say DD, Double Date, not DP, Double Penetration. The thing with double drops from pachinko, not the random mini-PoA meets LD. Then again, Karxan himself probably meant SM, Sultry Mysteries, to complete some girls he got at least 40% of.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

sorry, i was tired when i posted, went to sleep & woke up w/headache...

i was referring to anything (PoA, PoG, PoV, CbC, etc.) that specifically demand Shards.

speaking of "SM, Sultry Mysteries," i am surprised & confused; usually it is concurrent in HH & CXH, but it started today in CXH & Psh, not HH...  any insights anyone?

• Hug 1

image.png.77833d3dfc16c70338e0186a828ba63b.png

Macs wanted the victory very badly and finally he could snipe me. 4min before reset I had beat his 753K points but that was the last meaningfull awakening I could make with the gems I had storaged. Macs got his victory and I'm not too sad about it.

15th needed 98.130 points.

• Like 2

Oh, I haven't taken any screenshots, but I've finished 1st in yesterday's and today's CbCs. I had a LOT of stashed orbs that I really needed to use for resources, plus I wanted to progress on the pachinko PoV, and today I simply noticed that the competition wasn't fierce in my group, and I had a lot of level-capped L5s and a fair amount of fair gems so I went for it.

I tend to hoard resources and I'm not forgetting that someday CbC will eventually become a higher-stakes event for me, but it's still years away (aside from the couple of Winter Prep extra PoA girls in early 2024) so I think those resources were better used up now than stashed for 2027 already. ^^

• Like 2

Is there any better opportunity than CbC to use gems? When being short on EqP/GP orbs, and LC is close, one might want to safe them for LC day 2, but otherwise I am also not sure whether there is any better opportunity to spend those. When assuming one gets the girl anyway, and that CbC is usually easier to win/get a good bracket than LC, CbC rewards are actually even better. I'm usually winning all 3 CbCs, and those 600.000 GXP, 3 AMEs and 450 all gems each week are just extremely valuable to me.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Is there any better opportunity than CbC to use gems? When being short on EqP/GP orbs, and LC is closed, one might want to safe them for LC day 2, but otherwise I am also not sure whether there is any better opportunity to spend those. When assuming one gets the girl anyway, and that CbC is usually easier to win/get a good bracket than LC, CbC rewards are actually even better. I'm usually winning all 3 CbCs, and those 600.000 GXP, 3 AMEs and 450 all gems each week are just extremely valuable to me.

for CBC, spend only mythic , equipment and greean orbs because they are not valuable in LC day 02

about gems , if you are constantly short on them , save for one week or two or spend few gems and spend them the week before LC so you can have a lot of irls to XP in LC day 04.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Is there any better opportunity than CbC to use gems? When being short on EqP/GP orbs, and LC is closed, one might want to safe them for LC day 2

LC Day 2 has no gems objection. 😁😛

Most interesting Orbs for CbC are GPx1, Equip and MyPx1. EpPx1 should be safed for DD until you have at least enough to gain 10 drops with an average result (250 EpPx1). What you gain more is better to spend at LC Day2 or a Daily Contest, depending how much you need Koban or MyPx6. GPx10 have a good value for Pachinko Contests and you gain more points if you use them in Pachinko Contest than in Orb Contest. I use GPx10 in CbC because I need the GXP from the Orb-Contest more than the Rewards from the Pachinko Contests.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

LC Day 2 has no gems objection. 😁😛

This is why I mentioned LC in the same sentence with orbs 😉. I do not know any better opportunity for gems than CbC, and I can only think about LC day 2 to be a competing opportunity for spending orbs.

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Most interesting Orbs for CbC are GPx1, Equip and MyPx1. EpPx1 should be safed for DD

I wrote "EqP" (Equipment Pachinko), not "EpP" (Epic Pachinko), in case you misread. GP and EqP both have no synergy with anything else but orb/pachinko contests. I did not mention MPx1, since those may be instead used when there is a 5* girl in current selection which one does not have yet. Hence I use them last for CbC, but didn't need to use any of them to win the last 3 weeks or so. As EqP can give you an immediate benefit, my order/priority during CbC day 1 is EqP > GPx1 > GPx10 > MPx1, and nothing else for sure.

About CbC vs LC for orbs: Makes sense to spend the cheapest gems on CbC and keep the more valuable ones for LC, when they are competing, but if I currently had to choose between CbC day 1 win and LC day 2 win, I would go for CbC: MPx6 vs MPx3 after all is not such a huge benefit, it does not help you immediately, but may in some future DD or 5* in selection. The additional gems, free AME and especially GXP however are a constant bottleneck. Not to forget that the GXP can help you in LC day 4 as well (or daily GXP contest).

I did rate the mythic gear from LC win much higher in earlier game progress, but in the meantime I have 5x matching attack bonus + 1x matching ego bonus gear, two of them with rainbow defence and another rainbow harmony. So mythic gear drops have a very low chance now to be of any immediate use (probably for counter teams some time).

Edited by Horsting