60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Druiada Titania

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

10 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I'd guess that a lot of players are now blanching at the thought of having to try and upgrade a green Mythic from the ground floor. I wasn't prepared for it and it basically means spending the rest of the month, and perhaps a good bit of next month, farming green gems.

I'm a bit hesitant to agree with this explanation. Personally I've felt this way since December, where I had a huge number of girls grandfathered at level 450 and nowhere near enough gems to keep them all maxed out. If anything I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, with level 750 projected to be coming some time in early June which means I should be in a position to start working on new girls in July. I would have no qualms with picking up a mythic now and keeping her on the backburner for a few months (though in this particular case, I'd obviously prefer to just wait for a revival of a more attractive girl as we know with certainty that Lupa and Arcana are coming back). If anything I'm finding books the bigger crunch than gems right now, and am probably going to have to eventually bite the bullet and just pay for a few hundred shop refreshes to rebalance.

It is possible that the majority of the playerbase has only recently woken up to the fact that they're hopelessly behind players like me (and I'm not even on the tip of the spear; some people are already at level 750 and I'm 7-10 weeks away from that). However, I don't really see why it would be April in particular that this happened. I think it's far more likely that Titania is just an unattractive girl, and with mythic revivals giving 2 options every month most people are just going to hold off.

I do think we have seen a slow attrition over the past few months as people are both getting exhausted with the total number of events and more people have their full team of 7 mythics and don't feel like getting more. However, the dropoff here is much too steep to be explained as a continuation of that fatigue.

Thinking about this, I wonder if Kinkoid may have misunderstood their own surveys. A few months ago there was a survey on the popularity of the various girls in each world. However, each world was voted on separately. Kinkoid may have misinterpreted the results as indicating that Titania was popular, without considering the possibility that none of the world 7 girls are popular and Titania's popularity in the survey was completely illusory.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 5

I am not really interested in Mythic Days anymore. But during the course of mining for gems I have accumulated a 62/100 on what should be one of my favorites (I love Queen Titania and all but one of her non-mythic alternates). I am a paying player, no question, but the cost for the Mythics just turns me off. Judging by the shards remaining I think I am not alone in getting burned out by girls of this rarity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Attirm said:

It is possible that the majority of the playerbase has only recently woken up to the fact that they're hopelessly behind players like me (and I'm not even on the tip of the spear; some people are already at level 750 and I'm 7-10 weeks away from that). However, I don't really see why it would be April in particular that this happened.

Because the rise of level 750 teams, particularly level 500 players (or close to it) with full level 750 teams with plenty of mythics AND often plenty of blessed 5-star legendaries, only really happened over the past couple of weeks or so. In D3 and as something frequent enough that I've been having multiple such players in my past few leagues in a row (and I know from the LAA thread I'm not the exception in that regard).

So yeah, up until a few weeks ago, young whales and veteran F2P players had the ability to overpower veteran whales thanks to awakenings and blessings and especially by banking on Mythics. We're now reaching the end of that transition phase and the meta has already started to shift back to "older slash richer account wins". Because that imbalance was never gone, although one could have assumed it had for a while, based on so many messages from so many players, and even from tons of concrete results during the transition phase. Now, we have maxed-out players with maxed-out top-tier girl collections who benefit from most Blessings more than we do. Square one is already back on the horizon, and it's only a matter of months if not weeks before the window of opportunity closes again and all is left is "oh, crap, there are 4+ players I literally couldn't possibly beat if they play even somewhat seriously? well RIP my top 4 this week, then"... And from there, it will slowly but surely cascade down to mid and low divisions.

So the incentive of getting one Mythic now, whether it's your first one or your 17th, isn't quite as high as it used to be when the meta and the entire PvP system was shaking all over the place. It's settling again to the previous imbalance, only with an even wider gap than before.

3 hours ago, Attirm said:

I think it's far more likely that Titania is just an unattractive girl, and with mythic revivals giving 2 options every month most people are just going to hold off.

That's entirely possible too, and actually more likely for a vast majority of players at large, since what I discussed above only even appears let alone matters for a tiny part of the community focused on PvP. The level of success of new Mythics has always been largely disconnected from their combat potential. Trash-tier battlers like "Finalmecia", Moe Bunny or Nike sold like pancakes, and god-tier battlers like Alexa or Matcha were nowhere near as successful even during their respective revivals. And everything in between.

So yeah, actually. It's the first time we see such a level of apparent disinterest for a Mythic Days event since its inception, including revivals. That's very sudden and very strong. The most likely explanation must be that the masses STRONGLY dislike Titania as a character, and/or the specific drawing (and possibly animation? I have these turned off by default on HH) of her 0-star Pose, as this is how they evaluate any girl's worth.

We'll have to see if this becomes a trend or if this was a freak incident in the history of the game. If Rosso and his spreadsheet person wait long enough for the next MD to take place before they drastically change the game in panic over this specific event's commercial flop.

• Like 2

A bit in the expensive side this time: 834 battles, 50 drops, 100 shards (5 SP boosters) for a total of 9654 kobans.

I also obtained 36 tickets, 56 MPx1 orbs and ¿1680 gems?

imagen.png.88566c73b43b10093a34135f268817bc.png

The fact that she has so many shards left in the second day I atribute to this causes:
- most people has depleted their koban reserves after so many mythics (incluiding revivals) and events
- there are a lot less wealthy people (both P2W and F2P) that abandoned the game in the three waves of the last months coinciding with the radical changes in the game (my own club had a third of players not playing anymore, all of them high level and many with plenty of kobans from winning many leagues)
- she is not from a strong colour, and with each new mythic girl in people's harems there are diminishing returns in PVP apart of the cost in upgrading, awakening and leveling them.
- and perhaps most important, this time the design is subpar compared with the rest of the mythics so it is not so appealing for people.

P.S. Please one moderator could send a warn to a troll by the name of DvDivxxx that is derailing the thread with his league diggressions and repeated complaints against whales and older accounts.

(Sorry, I couldn't help putting you on the receiving end. Just a friendly joke :P :D you are some times too vehement about those issues)

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

57 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If Rosso and his spreadsheet person wait long enough for the next MD to take place before they drastically change the game in panic over this specific event's commercial flop.

...and so...

-Michail, we have to talk about our commercial flop.

-Selling lady bycicles to Sahara people? I've said that wasn't a g....

-Nah, not that, I'm talking about Druidiadaninainada Titania. No one spent to collect her.

-Maybe it was the name. But more probably no one had 10k kobans after all of such events, or want to spend on *this* event.

-They have to! So, let's change the game. I had great ideas tonight. Listen. Figure out a Labyrinth. Ok? With "Sexual Pills". You must proceed and eat all sexual pills to win a girl. and some ghost is chasing you...

-The ghosts of my ears listening to you.

-No no, yeah, is not like that. Sorry. Listen to this. You pick a character, I had this vision, right? You pick a character and there is that thing that you kick, punch, and...

-...and someone shout 'HADOKEN'?

-Similar. We are in waves synchro. If that doesn't work, I dunno what the Java monkeys are about, I had the greatest idea of them all. Figure this. A naked girl.

-Ok, that sound interesting.

-There's that naked girl, ok? All naked. Big boobs. Something alike. And you control a thing, a stuff, something. Figure out something but focus on those boobs. Giant boobs. Stay on the boobs. And you move that thing left or right.

-...and you must bounce a ball back on the blocks above...

-WOAH, Michail, that's way better my idea! I'm impressed. That could be the design that will save us from bankrupt and those bycicle Sheiks! How did you come with a bouncing ball? It's so... abstract...

-Red, had you ever played any videogame in your life?

-Why this question? Surely I did. I'm a champ of Laserdiscs games. Look, I never fall in the pit.

-That's a Netflix anime, you're doing nothing with that remote.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's settling again to the previous imbalance, only with an even wider gap than before.

This really hasn't been my experience, but that could just be the difference in our power level (which, as we've discussed previously, isn't that big but it is there) leading to different optimal strategies.

Before awakenings released I was fighting for top-30 and wasn't quite getting it consistently, whereas now I'm taking top-15 very consistently, to the extent that I can just x15 fight if I want to save some time because I'm not in any real threat of losing it. I'm not seeing any sign of backsliding or increased difficulty, and if anything I'm only closing ground faster thanks to all the PXP being doled out in 2022, as I am rapidly gaining levels and closing that gap. I fall just short of being able to profitably make attempts on top-4, so I'm probably just not feeling the handful of heavyweights that are locking a player like you out, while still enjoying easy wins against all the complacent players giving me a nice score to place top-15.

So for me, quite the opposite, leagues are easier than they've ever been and the power gap is still shrinking with no signs of reversing course.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

10 hours ago, gasgar said:

More than 11,000 kobans spent. Added to 3 perfumes to not have even 75% of the mythical. It is observed that there are plenty of fragments left over, more than the 9000 that it gives every 2 hours. I really feel that this became a business to leave users without kobans and also not reach the goal of getting the mythic

Are the mythic perfumes counted under the 11k kobans spent or maybe you wasted combativity on first day when no shards were left by mistake?

• Haha 1

I think it's interesting people are focused on the 3rd green while, yes there's only 1 purple, I checked there's 2 of every other colour except blue (and now green) so it had to be some colour :P

I also think it's interesting people are banking on revivals.  I think I've seen revival shards available 3-4 times total of ALL revivals that have taken place so far.  I'm not checking less (or more) than normal mythic days and I'm not online less either.  Could just be bad luck timing but from my POV revivals are harder to get than normal mythic girls.  This surprises me because I'd think the people who have them would counter out the 1 day less, but not from my experience of trying to get the girls so far.  Maybe there's a revival farming strategy I'm totally ignorant of.

Anyway, timing worked out for me and I took advantage and got Druidzilda: with some luck and boosters spent only around 8K koban which is my best (least) yet.  It's not 3k spending but I have no patience to save 300 combat and greatly admire those that do :)

Ironically I wondered briefly why I had so few MP orbs gained 😜  Game on.

PS: After purple, I have the second most green gems, so not only do I disagree with previous poster about difficulty farming, it heavily influenced my decision to go for this mythic.

Edited by jpanda
PS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, natstar said:

wasted combativity on first day when no shards were left by mistake?

While it did happen, it was so brief compared to basically all previous MDs... I think by the third refill it never went back to 0 shards again. And now, we're breaking new ground with each refill. We'll have over 50k shards available in a few minutes as of this writing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Attirm said:

I do think we have seen a slow attrition over the past few months as people are both getting exhausted with the total number of events and more people have their full team of 7 mythics and don't feel like getting more. However, the dropoff here is much too steep to be explained as a continuation of that fatigue.

Thinking about this, I wonder if Kinkoid may have misunderstood their own surveys. A few months ago there was a survey on the popularity of the various girls in each world. However, each world was voted on separately. Kinkoid may have misinterpreted the results as indicating that Titania was popular, without considering the possibility that none of the world 7 girls are popular and Titania's popularity in the survey was completely illusory.

I do think you might be on to something there.

I suspect that the proportion of player who are actually competiting is D3 is pretty small compared to the player base. We leaguie weagies likely exaggerate the importance of PvP due to our own biases towards it. Maybe it's just that Titainia is a giant uggo? 😛

Personally, in that survey, I went through and voted for every girl with a double attribute. Maybe I don't 'get' this game lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I would also like to add that the artwork in this Mythic has mistakes.  The artist does not seem bad but, needs more practice.  I think KK should let the artists that need to practice skills work on the 1-stars and only have the best work on the 5-stars with how expensive they are.

Kind of like food... You go to MacDonald's and something is cold, not quite right you shrug your shoulders and are not that upset... The same thing happens at a really nice and pricey restaurant, it is different story.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

8 hours ago, jpanda said:

I think it's interesting people are focused on the 3rd green while, yes there's only 1 purple, I checked there's 2 of every other colour except blue (and now green) so it had to be some colour :P

I also think it's interesting people are banking on revivals.  I think I've seen revival shards available 3-4 times total of ALL revivals that have taken place so far.  I'm not checking less (or more) than normal mythic days and I'm not online less either.  Could just be bad luck timing but from my POV revivals are harder to get than normal mythic girls.  This surprises me because I'd think the people who have them would counter out the 1 day less, but not from my experience of trying to get the girls so far.  Maybe there's a revival farming strategy I'm totally ignorant of.

Anyway, timing worked out for me and I took advantage and got Druidzilda: with some luck and boosters spent only around 8K koban which is my best (least) yet.  It's not 3k spending but I have no patience to save 300 combat and greatly admire those that do :)

Ironically I wondered briefly why I had so few MP orbs gained 😜  Game on.

PS: After purple, I have the second most green gems, so not only do I disagree with previous poster about difficulty farming, it heavily influenced my decision to go for this mythic.

You got to look at it from a tactical/limited resources perspective: average, non-veteran players have limited koban, gifts and upgrade money, which boils down to 1 Mythic per 2 months in an optimal scenario. Even if you had more kobans, theres no point because you dont have the Ymen to upgrade, et c

So KK releases their 3rd green. Which means there's other 2 greens you have shards for or already got, and they will Revive within the coming months which is cheaper. You still need most of the other colors, because for the blessings system its better if you have one of everything. Having a double has no advantage, youll just be extremely strong 1 time and extremely weak with what your missing. And next Mythic will very most likely be purple, the rarest color of all. If you buy this green now, you will be out of kobans, gifts and money for a purple, which you will be missing for possibly another 6-11 months. With a limited buget it literally makes no sense to go for this green. Everyone can do what they want, but from a logical standpoint this is the way.

6 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I would also like to add that the artwork in this Mythic has mistakes.  The artist does not seem bad but, needs more practice.  I think KK should let the artists that need to practice skills work on the 1-stars and only have the best work on the 5-stars with how expensive they are.

Nah, this is clearly done by Ben K as per usual. He does get sloppy in some areas these days though, and this particular girl's 0-star pose is unfortunately a good example of that. He rushed her feet (after giving us so many foot fetish dreams over the years, he seems a bit tired of drawing feet convincingly now, especially for girls standing up; I already observed this in many pieces over the past 6-8 months), but also her left hand, and basically everything between her waist and ankles makes no sense if you take the curtain/robe off. He took this unfortunate rookie shortcut of not laying out the actual body parts at least in rough shape form just because they're covered by a large piece of cloth... Despite being a seasoned and extremely talented veteran artist.

Ironically, all of her other six poses are far, far superior drawings than the one shown before you collect her (or check the wiki). I don't doubt that most if not all affection scenes will be at least very solid too in terms of art quality at least. But she basically has the opposite problem of many past girls: great book, bad cover.

23 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I am not really interested in Mythic Days anymore. But during the course of mining for gems I have accumulated a 62/100 on what should be one of my favorites (I love Queen Titania and all but one of her non-mythic alternates). I am a paying player, no question, but the cost for the Mythics just turns me off. Judging by the shards remaining I think I am not alone in getting burned out by girls of this rarity.

Update: I was mining for black gems and suddenly Druiada Titania joins my harem! I'm sure she was sneaking up on me as I slowly built my black gem stockpile (i.e. no way was it a 100 shard drop). Very odd to get a Mythic when not actively going for her. She may be a lesser mythic, but I'm not kicking her out of bed when she jumps me like this. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Update: I was mining for black gems and suddenly Druiada Titania

This is done in good fun and all, but ofc had you really been just mining for black gems, you would have been fighting Nike rather than Donatien. ^^ I think I get what you mean though: why not grab some shards along the way since there's a Mythic on Dona (even if you didn't expect to complete her this time).

And yet, it's not butter... :$

HH 2022-04 Event 3 (MD) D.png

Refills for Mythic Days 017 (2022/04/03-06) X
Druiada Titania on Do (5.5 CH GREEN). Meh. Alright, went for it anyway.
Stored: 272 PvE
Kobans: 540 535 516 507 498 479 466 436 432 402 = 4,811kos
SandalWoods: 5 = 5x540 = 2,700kos
Total: 7,511kos
770 fights => 50 drops => 100%

On the plus side, didn't need to pay for a single x50 performance. ^^

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Ironically, all of her other six poses are far, far superior drawings than the one shown before you collect her (or check the wiki).

I like to wait and see what the reveal will be so I have not peeked at the last two poses. The second pose looks like Titania is missing her right leg (i.e.. all you see is the black, uncolored, image of her leg). This was a disappointment, coming from an artist whose work is normally top notch in my book.

image.png.a0c655b6c8d837ab3f6dde9095f77e00.png

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

After a lot of back and forth, i finally decided to try to get her even with my pitiful luck (10 shards with perfume after 3 days...)

5 perfumes, and 40 refill later, i got her.

On the line, only 1k5 koban left after spending 8k5 :/ 

But hey, i got her!

• Like 3

I got her after 804 fights using 5 perfumes so she costs me about 11.4k kobans in values. I didn't pay attention to the perfume counter for awhile and wasted 6 fights. I got 53 drops in total so the drop rate is 6.6%. It is the lowest I have experienced. Compared to other reported values for this MD, I can't complain too much.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pelinor said:

The second pose looks like Titania is missing her right leg (i.e.. all you see is the black, uncolored, image of her leg). This was a disappointment, coming from an artist whose work is normally top notch in my book.

I see where you're coming from and that detail isn't great, admittedly (though it's a common technique and has more to do with inking and coloring at that stage than the base drawing being botched as for the initial pose). He also botched her toes on the visible leg and the left hand isn't ideal (though not outright wrong).

Overall her 0-star pose is still the worst pic in (what you've seen so far of) this series, wouldn't you agree?

I think he had to rush due to a short deadline and/or anything else going on in his life or schedule, honestly. He did a top-notch job on mythic Norou recently and, although I skipped her, what I've seen of mythic Lupa's Mom was very good too.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Overall her 0-star pose is still the worst pic in (what you've seen so far of) this series, wouldn't you agree?

I think he had to rush due to a short deadline and/or anything else going on in his life or schedule, honestly.

I agree with both statements. My thinking is this was a late assignment which isn't so much a knock on his abilities as it is with KK's rush to do everything yesterday.

• Like 1

I've picked-up Titania. Stats:

Total Kost (including 5xSP): 1274 Nutaku Kobans (7644 HH). That's the cheapest Mythic I've had since Undercover Valentina.

813 Combativity used, 373 free (actual cost 32 Kobans for 4x50 play right at the start).

Drop rate was (for the fourth month in a row) significantly below the average (7%), though better than the previous three at 6.15%.

Along the way I picked up 64 MPs (drop 7.87%), 35 tickets (drop 4.31%) and 1640 gems (drop 10.09%).

This month's Mythic does seem to have been less popular. I took a screenshot with 3.5 hours to go:

image.thumb.png.2ae6a24b2fb17ffe111991b2ffcfa002.png

Looking at the figures at a similar point for the last few months:

- Angelic Lenaelle was at ~63k shards remaining
- Lovebot Norou was at 46k
- Sugarmama Lupa's Mum was at 75k

So Druiada Titiania does appear to have been less popular. Actually, given that there was a fair amount of discussion at the time about Norou having been less popular than other Mythics, I find it a little funny that she's actually been the popular outlier in an otherwise downward trending line. There certainly seems to me to be quickly dropping engagement at least with new MD (I couldn't speak to MRs). This month, 200 less people have grabbed the Mythic than last month, and 490 less than Norou.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

25 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Looking at the figures at a similar point for the last few months:

- Angelic Lenaelle was at ~63k shards remaining
- Lovebot Norou was at 46k
- Sugarmama Lupa's Mum was at 75k

So Druiada Titiania does appear to have been less popular. Actually, given that there was a fair amount of discussion at the time about Norou having been less popular than other Mythics, I find it a little funny that she's actually been the popular outlier in an otherwise downward trending line. There certainly seems to me to be quickly dropping engagement at least with new MD (I couldn't speak to MRs). This month, 200 less people have grabbed the Mythic than last month, and 490 less than Norou.

Soo you´re telling me Norou is best girl ? 🤔 😏  and don´t forget that she got extra f..ed because of the double blue mythic and first revivals ☝️

(I still have to finish titania on nutaku.. I just can´t bother doing the fights tbh :D )

• Haha 2