Queen Tits  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Druiada Titania

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Festival Flirting Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification.jpg

Mythic Revival

A Fuck with a Titan
My mythical hero,

Did you miss her? Walk the forest just to kiss her? Well, she’s back for another mythical lust session.

You have until the 1st of August (1 pm UTC+2) to tame the mythical Druida Titania (if you haven’t already) and help her rule the forest for years to cum.

Cover me with the magic sap from your fuck staff!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Exhibitionist.png Druiada Titania

HH_Anniversary_Calendar_Mythic_rev.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

new art -> still not compairable to the norou´s out there :P

(they really want titania to do good, do they?)

Since I have her already I´ll be just taking the opportunity to get a few more 1x MyP orb..good luck all the others actually trying for her

(I´d rather put my hopes on the next one if I´m short on kobans just because I don´t particualry like titania but that´s just me :P )

Annoying. Currently on 68 shards for her, have 5 charges left of an SL from Bunna revival and another SL saved so could go for her but with no saved combativity (Seasons / PoV / PoA / PoG already ear marked for next months Mythic) not sure I can justify it. Decisions decisions .....

34 minutes ago, Incubys said:

Annoying. Currently on 68 shards for her, have 5 charges left of an SL from Bunna revival and another SL saved so could go for her but with no saved combativity (Seasons / PoV / PoA / PoG already ear marked for next months Mythic) not sure I can justify it. Decisions decisions .....

I would finish her off in your situation. 32 shards is a lot less of an investment to get than 100%, and I can only guess your initial plan was to wait a year or more for her to return? Now that she's having this out of schedule MDR, who knows how long it will be until she gets revived again?

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I would finish her off in your situation. 32 shards is a lot less of an investment to get than 100%, and I can only guess your initial plan was to wait a year or more for her to return? Now that she's having this out of schedule MDR, who knows how long it will be until she gets revived again?

It does seem logical to go for her as the SL work out perfectly (5 + 11 *2 =32 missing shards). But I'm closing on unlocking 750, so I won't have any GxP to level her. And as you say I wasn't expecting her to come back for a about a year, so was happy not to have her. Guess I'll toss a coin ... head I go for her tails I don't lol

Edit : 2 drops (4 shards) from 20 re-gens a good start I'll see how far I can get re-gens can take me and decide Mon am whether to complete her

Edited by Incubys
  • Haha 2

What is wrong with the artist creating mythic grills? Almost all poses feature a duckface. I'm glad there are few that don't, but some have duckfaces in all poses. It's really fascinating how the artist has a crazy disposition towards this dubious expression. I don't find it attractive IRL or in art. I don't think this fad was ever long-lasting.

Apart from that the quality of pictures is good enough. Some are better, like 2B. Titania too, I like both her old and new art if not for the duckface..

• Like 1

The giantess, forest-fairy, druid/driad has returned w/ a facelift, a GG cup boob job, and a transparent dress.

1245348740_druiadatitaniachanges.thumb.png.a82682369e8e499a6611a09886dff4b2.png

I was preparing for Aug 23rd's MDRs.  I have 10 SP, but only 2.5k kos atm, after getting Bunna.  I expected her to return on March 23, 2023 instead.  There were some hints that there'd be a 2nd MDR, and that it might be Titania, but I expected Golden Lupa instead, since it's been a year since her introduction, on Aug 2nd, 2021.  I do want an exhibitionist mythic girl now.  That's the only element I'm missing an M6 girl for, besides sensual.  I do have at least 3x L5 exhibitionists at lvl 700, so I'm not desperate, and can wait for High Mage Arcana.  I like that's she's paired w/ Silvanus for submissive gems, that I need for Bunna, but I'd rather grind w/ Sake for 25 gems vs. 20. 

Since, I have 10 SP, and there's an 11th on the way from the Golden Anni's 4200 Xtal reward, I have no problem using up 1 SP for her, whilst using free regen CP.  My goal is to get at least 34 shards total, so that on her 2nd MDR, I'd only need 3 SP at most.  Unless you had ~20k kos, and 10 SP prior to July 23rd, it's unlikely any F2P player would be able to get her.  Especially, if they already pursued Bunna, and were saving for the new girl from Aug 3rd's MD.  This is most likely targeted towards paying players.  In my case, I already expected to be unable to get the Aug 3rd M6.  That's why my goal is a meager 17 shards, on top of the 17 I already had.

The Most Unpopular Mythic in HH History (by April 2022)

I've said some of this in "Chit-Chat" already, but this is her actual MDR thread, so forgive me for repeating it.  Have 17% shards for Druiada Titania from last April.  I liked her art back then, except for her fugly 0-star Pose, but didn't like her parody, or element.  I didn't really try to get her, even though I had 10.3k kos and 5 SP, back on April 3rd.  I was waiting for Nike on May 23rd, and ended up getting Succubus Abraël on May 3rd instead.  Titania was the most unpopular mythic at the time.  She had 95k+ shards remaining on HH, w/ 3 hrs remaining.  This must've been partly due to her being the 3rd mythic of an element, and party due to her "duck face."  I personally also thought it was bizarre that her 1-star pose changed her dress, instead of revealing more of her, but that was fixed a month later, along w/ her breast augmentation from a D cup to a GG.  Compare her breasts in the 1-star v2 vs. the 3-star's, and you'll see the difference.  They also added a glow to her staff's crystal, and some more leaves and sparkles, to make her look more special. 

Animation was also added, which leads into my obligatory .gif sharing.  I'll ignore any complaints about it being "sped up" from Chrome's hardware acceleration.  I'm convinced that this is the intended speed, and everyone else is using the slower speed, b/c they never thought to turn on hardware acceleration, or they avoid animation entirely.  Also, if you use hardware acceleration, your graphics card does most of the work, making it easier for your CPU.  It probably uses less electricity that way, lowering heat generation, which matters during these hot Summer months, while also getting to enjoy some boob jiggle.

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

For those who dare turning animations on, I heard through the grapevine that was updated too... ;) Kind of curious, but not enough to turn animations on myself; I'll just wait for the sped-up GIF comparisons by you know who sama.

1057592220_DruiadaTitaniaHWAccelOn2022-07-30_14-24-19.thumb.gif.93c51c31b83a1ed9ab1bb851e22d7a45.gif511265618_DruiadaTitaniaHWAccelOff2022-07-30_14-08-52.thumb.gif.ab8846fad8511ff9d1135a04ddf2429f.gif

I love the animation btw.

Which titty bounce/blink speed do you prefer?

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Titania was the most unpopular mythic ever.  She had 95k+ shards remaining on HH, w/ 3 hrs remaining.

Not true. Noemy ended with more than 117.000 Shards left half an hour before the event end.

grafik.png.0a8443d61b3cc91d3c7d48005c324bf2.png

Sadly we have no report from Agathes last shards, but I remember that she had a hughe amount of shards left too.

In the latest months we have a growing rest of shards in MD and I think it's mostly because a lot of player safe the Kobans more for MDR and do not so much in MD.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, bolitho76 said:

Not true. Noemy ended with more than 117.000 Shards left half an hour before the event end.

grafik.png.0a8443d61b3cc91d3c7d48005c324bf2.png

Sadly we have no report from Agathes last shards, but I remember that she had a hughe amount of shards left too.

In the latest months we have a growing rest of shards in MD and I think it's mostly because a lot of player safe the Kobans more for MDR and do not so much in MD.

It is true, b/c I said she was the most unpopular at that time.  I was talking about the past, when it was her MD, on April 3rd to 5th.

These more recent mythic girls you mentioned, Agate & Noemy, were also the 3rd of their element, which probably contributed to less interest.  Not for me though, since they were my first M6s for those elements.  I was happy to get them.

The 3rd mythic of an element is actual needed to make a element team with mythics so the 4th myhtic of an element should be the first one with the great shrunk in interest.

14 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

b/c I said she was the most unpopular at that time.

With the "at that time" it's rather clear what you wanted to say. Sadly I understand it as: she was the mopst unpopular myhtic so far (perhaps because my skills in english language are far away from being as good as I wish). And perhaps the statement

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

The Most Unpopular Mythic in HH History

had guided me to the "so far" reading.

Another reason could be that the Koban stocks are exhausted enough to decrease the ability to get more Mythics, or to much older Veterans with hughe stocks had quitted the game. PoV, PoA, PoG are doing a great Job to decrease the Koban stocks for a lot of player.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

The 3rd mythic of an element is actual needed to make a element team with mythics so the 4th mythic of an element should be the first one with the great shrunk in interest.

I remember that players were dreading the idea of getting her, b/c they just didn't want to have to grind for the gems needed to max her.  My own strategy is to get 1 mythic of each element first.  Then, move up to 2, then 3, etc.  Back then, (just 4 months ago), all I had was Undercover Valentina, b/c I wasn't really competing in DIII, and either couldn't afford a mythic each month, or didn't realize that I could.  Now, I have 6 M6's.  I got 5 of the last 6 available.  I'm at a point where I can probably afford 2 M6's per month, as F2P.  We've had 3 M6's in July.  If this repeats for August, that'll be 6 M6's in 2 months.  I know I'll probably have to skip 2-3 of them, if I also waste some kobans on this Golden Anni. and the Aug LD.  I'm contemplating if I should just skip getting Golden Hari, b/c she's not game changing, or of a parody I even like.

Don't worry about problems w/ your English.  I understand you perfectly, and we're both trying to say the same things.  I'm not trying to make you feel that way.

I ignore the premium PoV, PoA, and PoG completely to save for mythic girls.  I understand that could cause lower interest, but I suspect that KK themselves don't understand that.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

Thanks guys.

We discussed this before, but especially when it comes to the success or lack thereof of a given event/girl for the player base as a whole, history has proven time and time again that factors that us pro players take for granted don't come into play. The majority of players are much more casual and/or don't really know or care about PvP considerations all that much. I think a lot people don't know much about the usefulness or lack thereof of any given color, and they pick up girls solely based on how much they happen to like the (0-pose) art and/or character.

May I remind you the success of Bunna's 2nd revival (despite it coming out of the blue), among other things? And before you mention things like her double hair color or Zoo's spreadsheet, let me stop you: a majority of the overall player base don't read the forum, or Discord, or use the community script, let alone know about any spreadsheet. Bunna's popularity with the masses is almost certainly a combination of Bunny's popularity, Lupa's popularity, and her art's popularity (even though I don't share those tastes, and find oher characters more attractive and other Mythics' art better).

So even though it may sound crazy from our perspective, the fact that Titania isn't all that popular as a character and especially that her 0-star pose in particular was really subpar in terms or art quality (but also overt kinkiness) the first time around isn't unlikely to be the main reason for her relative failure in MD. Much more so than the fact she's the third Green Mythic, and Green is a middle-of-the-road quality element.

Beyond that, it's obvious that, good or bad, rich or poor, PvP masters or casual collectors, players' ability to make 10-15k kobans appear out of thin air again and again and again and AGAIN has a limit. In this context, even though I do think many players might actually have passed up on Titania on her MD because of her 0-pose art, and these players might want to pick her up now that that's been improved... The fact that this comes immediately after another MDR and in the middle of the most expensive summer for HH players in 6 years also means that a lot of them will not be able to afford her.

We'll see.

Anyways, I prefer the slow animation of course (although no animation is still better for me ^^).

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Beyond that, it's obvious that, good or bad, rich or poor, PvP masters or casual collectors, players' ability to make 10-15k kobans appear out of thin air again and again and again and AGAIN has a limit. In this context, even though I do think many players might actually have passed up on Titania on her MD because of her 0-pose art, and these players might want to pick her up now that that's been improved... The fact that this comes immediately after another MDR and in the middle of the most expensive summer for HH players in 6 years also means that a lot of them will not be able to afford her.

Anyways, I prefer the slow animation of course (although no animation is still better for me ^^).

I just don't see many people getting her at all.  A 2nd MDR, a week right after one w/ Bunna, is probably doomed to have less interest, even if the girl is super hot, or sensual/dominatrix.  You already explained the lack of kobans.  That's the reason I can't get her.  If two MDRs, a week apart, becomes standard, then it would help if the revived girls were predictable, so I could choose which to pursue, and which to skip.  Knowing when I had to save, and which months I could spare extra kobans for an LD.  Also, which gem type to grind for.

It's sad, but yeah, most players superficially care about the 0-star pose art above all else.  I think Bright Agate illustrated that, w/ less interest, b/c of her smaller bust size, despite having the best element.

My own priorities when choosing mythic girls, in order, are:

1. Kobans/CP/SP - Can I even afford it, as F2P?  Do I have 10k kos & 5 SP?  Nope, and since I don't, the rest is irrelevant.
  2. Element - I aim for 1 of each at first, for gem reasons.  If it's a duplicate, then I aim for the minimum shards (12-34), and try again later, w/ less SP.
  3. Dual Hair/Eye Colors - The more colors, the better, for blessings in PvP.  Hence, Abraël > Nike.  I think Nike is hotter than Abraël, but still got Abraël.
  4. Art/Parody - Is she hot, or a parody I like?  I wanted both Abraël & Nike, in May, but they had the same element. (I envy that @Julius Fox got both).

Looking back at my past decisions, that's how I made my mythic choices.  Maybe it's a bit too logical.  Probably doesn't reflect the majority of the player base.

• Like 1

il y a 42 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

It's sad, but yeah, most players superficially care about the 0-star pose art above all else.  I think Bright Agate illustrated that, w/ less interest, b/c of her smaller bust size, despite having the best element.

They tried to make Noemy more popular by doubling her chest size. Still didn't work.

I guess there's more to it 😛 but I don't know what.

Half way through the first day, Titania shards are barely decreasing (Admittedly, it's 1am CET, so many players are sleeping. But still, Revivals are supposed to be on a much higher demand, and it's already 5 minutes since refill. It should be empty already).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Liliat said:

They tried to make Noemy more popular by doubling her chest size. Still didn't work.

I guess there's more to it 😛 but I don't know what.

Half way through the first day, Titania shards are barely decreasing (Admittedly, it's 1am CET, so many players are sleeping. But still, Revivals are supposed to be on a much higher demand, and it's already 5 minutes since refill. It should be empty already).

Yeah, I'm watching it too.  An MDR that I can't possibly get, is much more relaxing.  I'll probably monitor the time it takes for shards to run out, whenever I'm playing, just out of curiosity.  It's just the afternoon over here in the USA, so the shards would've normally still disappeared quickly, if this wasn't the 3rd mythic this month.

Also, Agate has the best element, and Noemy has the worst.  Both were the 3rd mythic.  Agate's bust is as small as Royal Housemaid's.  Noemy had a boob growth spurt.  Both had huge amounts of shards remaining, according to bolitho76.  I guess a good element cancels out huge tits, and vice versa, huge tits cancel out a poor element. *shrugs*

This might be the first MDR on HH w/ shards remaining.  I know it already happened on Nutaku.

Also, have to take into account that previous MDR's had 20% less shards.

Maybe I'll get to use my free regen CP in peace.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

il y a 15 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Also, Agate has the best element, and Noemy has the worst.  Both were the 3rd mythic.  Agate's bust is as small as Royal Housemaid's.  Noemy had a boob growth spurt.  Both had huge amounts of shards remaining, according to bolitho76.  I guess a good element cancels out huge tits, and vice versa, huge tits cancel out a poor element. *shrugs*

Or maybe other factors are important.

Like, seriously.  I was conflicted about the fact that i couldn't get that month Mythics, but seeing the WHOLE LOT of sperm everywhere i was just like "yeah, no, i'm glad"

I know it get better in later poses, but seriously... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

seeing the WHOLE LOT of sperm everywhere...

Nah, Succubus Abraël gets covered in cum, especially in the 5th and 6th star poses (I prefer her 4th-star).  Despite that, she had ~20k less shards remaining, than Bright Agate.  I think the surplus of gems, for her element played a big role in that.  I was fiending for a voyeur M6.  Plus, Abraël has both great tits, and ass, unlike Agate. *shrugs again*

On 7/6/2022 at 3:53 AM, JustVisitingReborn said:

- Lovebot Norou was at 46k (3rd sensual, small tits, great ass, & dual hair colors)
- Succubus Abraël was at 63k (2nd voyeur, big tits, great ass, dual eye colors)
- Angelic Lenaelle was at 63k (2nd sensual, medium tits, & dual hair colors)
- Sugarmama Lupa's Mum was at 75k (2nd playful, big tits)
- Bright Agate was at 81k (3rd dominatrix, small tits, petite)
- Druiada Titania was at 95k (3rd exhibitionist, fugly duck face, big -> giant tits, great ass)

Magical Noemy was at 99k. (3rd playful, big tits, great ass, duck face, & 2 left/right feet)

Those shard counts are all from Nutaku.

Also, it took an hour for Titania's 5400 shards to run out on HH, and it's only been 12 hrs into the MDR...

2131252425_2022-07-30_19-56-102.png.229a47fb4101468f2e532a4d2039b4a0.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Nah, Succubus Abraël gets covered in cum, especially in the 5th and 6th star poses (I prefer her 4th-star).  Despite that, she had ~20k less shards remaining, than Bright Agate.  I think the surplus of gems, for her element played a big role in that.  I was fiending for a voyeur M6.  Plus, Abraël has both great tits, and ass, unlike Agate. *shrugs again*

Yes but at least i MADE SENSE for her.

I was not happy either, but i couldn't complain for abrael lol 

I really think there's other factor 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 30th, 2022 ] MDR #10 - Druiada Titania 🟢