holymolly

Elder Magus Tohsaka  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Elder Magus Tohsaka

• I`M AS HAPPY AS HOLY WE GOT HER !
    • BEST GIRL!
    • WAIFU MATERIAL!
    • TOP TIER!
    • HOLY MOLY!/ FABTASTIC(that´s for you Liliat)

50 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

That could be a good thing too.  If Suspended Congress is ever blessed (only once on Nutaku so far, 0 on HH), then all 3 of those M6s would be blessed that week.  Also, if you can get her, and you don't have a physical mythic yet, that'd be a no brainer for me.  I'd definitely get her, (I personally can't).  Take your time, it's a super relaxed MD.  No x50 or x10 CP needed.  Use all of the free regen CP you can.  That way you'll spend less, and have even less to regret.

Yeah. You are probably right. It will be a while until they will introduce new physical girl that I might like and I don't have any girls with red hair, and compared to Valentina and Red, I like her art (and she is not blue-haired like 2 of my other upgraded mythic)

• Like 2

On 8/3/2022 at 7:03 PM, Pelinor said:

I do want the girl, but even with my spending habits she is out of reach at this moment in time.

Yup, that's what I said but... I was farming for Submissive gems to level up Bunna and somehow I managed to get 

imagen.png.6a0251698ff4ac1db66f99a61cba7fe4.png

Before I collected the gems needed for my girl to level up! Go figure... 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Yup, that's what I said but... I was farming for Submissive gems to level up Bunna and somehow I managed to get 

imagen.png.6a0251698ff4ac1db66f99a61cba7fe4.png

Before I collected the gems needed for my girl to level up! Go figure... 🤣

For people knowledge, this is an example of what's called SERENDIPITY.

(coming from the ancient persian novel 'Princes of Serendip', finding what *they needed* while searching for what they *desired*).

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm wondering that nobady else mentioned the animation for this girl before. Am I the only person who is thinking about to disable it because of her? I really don't like this staccata lightning animation. Maybe everyone plays without animation, which I can understand. It's not a must have setting for me.

• Surprised :O 1

Got mythic Bianca; she turned out to be the most expensive mythic girl for me to date, even more expensive then Norou; who had a villain with an event girl that had to be cleared first.

Average drop of 5.24%

A Cost of 9.504 kobans ; 44 refills = 872 fights (8 leftover at the end)
Total cost with Sandalwood - 11.304.

hh myth.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Following @JustVisitingReborn's advice (thx) and as I had 6 SP charges left after Bunna, I kept the 50 CP from last season until this MD. This, plus the free SP from anniversary made this girl the cheapest of my mythics : 6'180 kobans.

I did 2 x10 fights before reset time to snipe a first place in yesterday's daily contest (24 kobans spent, 180 gained). Finishing the mythic today might also give me a good ranking in today's contest, as it's again about villain fights on HH.

My stats
- 697 fights (279 stored/free and 420 refills, I had 2 left after the last refill)
-
6'180 kobans (including 3 SP and 2 x10 auto fights)
- 51 drops to get 101 shards (ran out of SP on a x10 run) => 7.32% drop rate (6.79% total for my 7 fully recorded mythics)

I wasn't sure I'd have the resources to go after her but I still have more than 3k kobans left, this was a very good MD !

Only missing an Eccentric mythic now to have one of each color.

But my secret goal is to manage to get a Mythic in 50 drops, which I haven't done yet ! Even after starting to use 5 SP I still end up at 51 or 52 drops.

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 2

6 hours ago, MrXY said:

I'm wondering that nobady else mentioned the animation for this girl before. Am I the only person who is thinking about to disable it because of her? I really don't like this staccata lightning animation. Maybe everyone plays without animation, which I can understand. It's not a must have setting for me.

Its actually pretty nice. Bit of a dragonball z effect. Lots of people hate the animations because their browser is playing them too fast.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.18883fa66604277796ef12204a5ba845.pngGot the girl, spent ~ 8833 kobans for combat refills + 4 perfumes(2160)=10993 (didn't expect her to have demand this low, and got 6 shards by natural combat energy regen), thus only needed to use 4. It was pretty bad decision especially considering I had to watch shards drop and them not being doubled, but I think I saved like 100 kobans at the end because last 2 refills had very lucky drops

• Like 4

I spent 632 kos for 22 shards, from 11 drops, w/ 167 CP at a 6.63% drop rate, including 1 SP.  I actually really spent just 92 kos total at the start, to buy 4 CP, and spend 46 stored CP, w/ a x50 button use.  The rest was 117 free CP, from regen, daily goals, seasons, PoA, and PoG.  I got the 11 drops after 154 CP (7.14% drop rate), but then stopped using SP, while continuing to use free regen.  The 1 SP was from the GA, but I counted it in the total anyway, b/c that's what it's worth.  92 kos for 22 mythic shards, that's not bad!

I used this table to help visualize what was possible, w/ my remaining time and resources.  It is possible for me to get her, if I had a lucky 7% drop rate by the end, but I've never been that lucky w/ my 6 previous mythic girls.  If I had a 6-6.5% drop rate, which is more common for me, then I'd end up w/ just 88-94 shards. 

387930345_eldermagusbianca8-3-2022MDRinTohsakaFateStayNight.png.dcec66f45cd8c00c72cf98690245a4a7.png

This is some of my mythic girl history.  Titania's data is incomplete (I actually had 28 drops), b/c I didn't keep track of the first 17 shards, from April, then I used up 1 SP during her MDR.  I've seen players get 7-8% drop rates, but I'm not gonna risk my 6k kos on it.

1210884229_mythicdayhistory6.png.ef2044d127923aab9679e5283921dbf5.png

I started this MD w/ just 2k kos, so I never expected to get her anyway.  I gained 4k kos in 3 days, after leagues ended, and from daily missions.  Now, I have 6k kos, which is enough to purchase the GA cards, whenever I need them, probably at the start of the LD/KC, next week.  I also have 9 SP remaining, but I'll end it here.

I'm about 1k kos away from feeling confident that I'll get her.  Guess what?  I spent about 1k kos on Druiada Titania's MDR (1.4k kos - 300 kos from a DC = 1.1k kos).  *Sigh*  Bianca's gonna have a crazy competitive MDR, when she returns.  I could just buy the resources to get her, w/ just like $5, which isn't a big deal to me.  I've always been F2P, and I'd rather not support KK right now, on principle, after seeing the greedy $50-$250 GA.  I'll get her from her MDR later anyway. 

I already have Undercover Valentina, as my physical M6.  The M6 elements I'm missing are exhibitionist and sensual.  Plus, there might be 2 MDR's later this month.  I'm looking forward to getting High Mage Arcana & New Year Estelle, whenever they do show up, which is no longer predictable.

11 hours ago, MrXY said:

I'm wondering that nobody else mentioned the animation for this girl before. Am I the only person who is thinking about to disable it because of her? I really don't like this staccata lightning animation. Maybe everyone plays without animation, which I can understand. It's not a must have setting for me.

They recently started adding the lightning animation.  I saw it first w/ Anniversary Finalmecia.  I get what they're trying to do, but also see how it could become annoying.  Luckily, if/when I do get these girls, they have nicer poses I could set them to, as a waifu, on the homepage.  I like both of their animations.

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Its actually pretty nice. Bit of a dragonball z effect. Lots of people hate the animations because their browser is playing them too fast.

Turning off "hardware acceleration" can slow it down, for players that think it's too fast.  That's too slow for me.  They sway instead, and I'd rather watch them bounce, and dance.  Plus, lightning isn't meant to be slow, lol.  It does remind me of DBZ.  Thankfully, the parts of them that I find mesmerizing, aren't covered up by the lightning effect.  Bianca reminds me of Scarlet Witch a little, from Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022).

ezgif-5-b058ce8818.gif.fa4107fc3c73c47f95363435dc54eda3.gifezgif-5-51ce0276cc.gif.5230c22bf2f4c3e5e6feba055169cde1.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

At this point I should probably just admit to myself that I'm addicted to Mythics. Every MD(R) I tell myself (and all of you) that this is definitely my last one for a while, I need a break to power up my current girls and rebuild my stock of kobans, yet inevitably once the 3rd (or 23rd, or (randomly) 30th) comes around, I can't resist their pretty (sometimes duck) faces and voluptuous bodies, and my resolve melts away. Ah, well, I guess there's much worse things I could be addicted to. 😂😭

Anyway... Elder Magus Bianca! What a beauty! As soon as I saw her red hair and green eyes (and smokin' body) I knew I had no hope of resisting. Especially once it was revealed that she was Orange/Physical, which is one of the last two elements of which I didn't have a Mythic (I know some of you are saying the element doesn't fit the character, but hey, it helps me so I'm not complaining). I've always liked her "Lovestruck" version too - it was one of my early faves when I started playing the game.

I really took my time with this one to get as much value as I could out of natural regen (and was able to unlock a few more fights from the last PoV along the way). Thus I started out with 24 shards from 203 "free" fights, and was able to finish her off with an additional 580 fights, for a total of 783 (I used 5 SP as usual). I believe that makes her my second most expensive Mythic after Druiada Titania, but it's all relative of course, and I've had very good luck with Mythics overall (maybe my good luck is fueling my addiction and I need a really bad run to "cure" me - although that's probably not how such things work).

And so, may I present, my 8th Mythic, beloved of @holymolly, Elder Magus Bianca:

1155160574_ScreenShot2022-08-05at9_16_40PM.thumb.png.49473071ead0615dac2b98efa4732048.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 2

Just got her. Not going crazy on day 1 helped a lot, as I managed a top 4 in daily yesterday, and should do so today as well. Every little bit of Koban income helps when you are free to play, and chasing Mythics.

Now, I am back to not needing to do anything Mythic until next month, and hopefully no strange revival shows up.

• Like 5

grafik.png.cd40a039aa162d1a7e3ddb5acdb087b3.png

313 combativity from Rewards and natural regen, 8x50 and 1x20 Refills are 733 needed combativity. Sadly I had two whales in my Contest brackets (yesterday one with more than 190.000, today one with more than 152.000 points) so "only" 2x top4 with 120 Koban cashback.

• Like 6

Final stats for Elder Magus Bianca :

950 fights for 101 shards from 53 drops (5.58%) : 1,680 gems from 81 drops (8.53%)

Breakdown

399 free fights; 551 purchased for 5,963 kobans; 4 SL for 2,160; total spend 8,123.

Also got 63 tickets; 62 MyP; 41,260K yemens; 1,620 gems.

All (recorded) Mythics (8) :

5,588 fights for 357 shard drops (6.39%); 471 gem drops (8.43%)

• Like 6

16th Mythic girl:

- 700 Fights for 50 Drops (7.14%)

- 342 Free, 362 from refills (4 remaining fights after the last refill)

- 3880 Kobans for refills, 2700 for 5 SP, 6580 Kobans total cost

I didn't save a lot of fights before this event, because of the Anniversary overlap. I threw away all my PoA combativity, and I used the July Season combativity for Classic Event. I still had 95 stored combativity at the beginning of MD (From PoG+DG I think)

All times drop rate:

746 drops in 10817 fights: 6.90%

Bonus rewards:

- Top 4 in CbC on Day 1: +40 Rainbow gems, +40k GXP

- 1st place in DC on Day 2: +300 Kobans

- Top 4 Top 1 in DC on Day 3: +120 +300 Kobans (We'll see. I'm 2nd at the moment, but not far away from 1st. Maybe I'll snipe it) I definitely sniped it 😛

I think it's the first time we have 3 villains contests overlapping with MD. I'm certainly not complaining :D

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

15 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

grafik.png.c91b914cdbbd01bee4e9583bf98eba71.png

17min befor ending at .com

grafik.png.fb72cb46a43846d3774d5e4490c68538.png

45s befor ending

Yep, I saw about the same thing w/ 1 min left.  78k shards remaining (also on ".com").

Meaning at least 780 players didn't get her.

1311888314_2022-08-06_6-59-012.thumb.png.c2b0008ca534e40d8dfea5954ac32874.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

2 minutes ago, holymolly said:

3ish sec before the end :

nutaku

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-06 um 12.59.59.png

hh.com

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-06 um 12.59.55.png

Here's some previous Nutaku Mythic shard counts for comparison.  How do you feel?  78k-83k leftover isn't bad considering the double MDR & GA.  She still did better than Titania and Noemy, and she's also the 3rd of her element.

On 7/30/2022 at 8:01 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

- Lovebot Norou was at 46k (3rd sensual, small tits, great ass, & dual hair colors)
- Succubus Abraël was at 63k (2nd voyeur, big tits, great ass, dual eye colors)
- Angelic Lenaelle was at 63k (2nd sensual, medium tits, & dual hair colors)
- Sugarmama Lupa's Mum was at 75k (2nd playful, big tits)
- Bright Agate was at 81k (3rd dominatrix, small tits, petite)
- Druiada Titania was at 95k (3rd exhibitionist, fugly duck face, big -> giant tits, great ass)
Magical Noemy was at 99k. (3rd playful, big tits, great ass, duck face, & 2 left/right feet)
Those shard counts are all from Nutaku.

• Like 1

well she broke the streak and that while we had 4 MD´s in 4 weeks plus the golden bullshit event so I´d say she did more than good

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Here's some previous Nutaku Mythic shard counts for comparison.  How do you feel?  78k-83k leftover isn't bad considering the double MDR & GA.  She still did better than Titania and Noemy, and she's also the 3rd of her element.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, holymolly said:

well she broke the streak and that while we had 4 MD´s in 4 weeks plus the golden bullshit event so I´d say she did more than good

Here's some square cropped .gifs of Bianca, all just under 256 KB, the perfect size, for anyone that might want to update their forum avatar.  I didn't actually get her, so that's why I didn't change mine.  It'd feel wrong.

ezgif-4-a7c67c4138.gif.7396873e7a64f030f50448334d4a2bc3.gif   ezgif-4-891e8291a3.gif.bdcea35f4c0ba790d82a5e84ed9cb1cb.gif   ezgif-4-53e98ac249.gif.bc6d7e96421a7e4a3830b188d002f382.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 1

This is my second mythic girl.

i was pretty lucky .I did not spend a lot of kobans .

so i got her from 580 fights my drop rate was 8.62%

( 225 saved + 121 regen + 240 bought -6 remaining )

She costs me 450 kobans in SP and 432 kobans ( i play on nutaku)

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 5
  • Hearts 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ 03-August-22 ] Mythic Days - Elder Magus Bianca 🟠