41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Love Note Jezebel

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1440x720_Push_Notification_7.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Dear diary...
My Hero,

With the power of the Love Note she can have whoever she desires, but she wants no one else but you!

Starting today, you will have until the 6th of September to make Love Jezebels’s dreams come true and she might join your Harem.

Make her happier than ever and she might share the Love Note with you!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Love Note Jezebel

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 6
  • Hearts 2

I'm on the fence, and that's putting it mildly. I have 6 SP saved up and 10k kos at this time. But that's ALL I have (well along with 170 "CP" PvE fights saved up too). I really don't want to spend the rest of the month playing from behind like a bum because I've burned all my kobans on the MD.

This Jezebel variant is the third Purple one, the next two should be the third Red and third White, assuming some amount of logic (but we've been burned before). At that point, we'll reach a total of 24 MD girls in the game, 3 per color. Then we might see new Mythics with a strong element again. And I already have Lenaëlle's MDR for January and more to plan for.

Not to mention that 4-day event aligned with BB for which I won't spoil the surprise! (motherfucker), but yeah... suffice to say if I go for this MD I'll be too short-stacked in kobans for that one.

The Jezebel variant itself looks fine, it's Ben again and forever more, it seems. Haven't checked too much spoilers, but it looks like an average job for him, which is to say still very good. But also super samey and fatigue-inducing, considering it's his 22nd one in a row.

One fun thing I realized: her GH counter is openly the L character from Death Note. So this might be one of the rare times that it's HH's character that's a mere and somewhat awkward (due to the gender bending) adaptation of the GH parody. I hadn't noticed that until now. ^^ (Fully expecting my theory to be destroyed by otakus who'll explain Jezebel having a Death Note is just a nod at GH's parody but that she's actually Character 154 from the second spin-off of the anime series blablabla ^^).

Edit: also, beyond having a weak element, this particular Mythic isn't particularly advantaged over others. Now that she's Pink and Pink, Hardcore and with the very common Murane pose... Pisces could be relevant, but eh.

Edited by DvDivXXX
edit
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

One fun thing I realized: her GH counter is openly the L character from Death Note. So this might be one of the rare times that it's HH's character that's a mere and somewhat awkward (due to the gender bending) adaptation of the GH parody. I hadn't noticed that until now. ^^ (Fully expecting my theory to be destroyed by otakus who'll explain Jezebel having a Death Note is just a nod at GH's parody but that she's actually Character 154 from the second spin-off of the anime series blablabla ^^).

I'll rip off the Band-Aid quick (lucky that you have otaku friends), and tell you that she's not a rule 63 of a male character, she's a parody of Misa Amane, Light Yagami's girlfriend, that had her own Shinigami (Death God - 5th Star Pose).  Death Note is a legendary anime, having more twists and turns in a single episode, than most contemporary TV/Movies.  I'll try to binge it this month, in honor of this MD.  A Death Note itself is so OP, that if it existed in the MCU, they could've just written Thanos' name in it, and the movie would've ended in 5 min, after Tony Stark knew his name.

c99cac692b2d8c350b9fdf76d7663bf3.gif.f72bf3d80712b146a2023713168f0318.gif2063292226_lovenotejezebel2.png.81d42a24c49eda7e40289ce55059a3cb.png

Personally, I'm doing well so far.  Had 90 CP stored, and got 6 drops from it (6.67% drop rate).  I should have 7.9k kos by the 5th, and had 8 SP, so I think I can get her w/ that plus CP regen (even if I have a 5% drop rate, by the end).  I'd rather if she was the 3rd eccentric, b/c that'd match her character more, but like Elder Magus Bianca, who didn't make sense as a physical girl, they're continuing the trend.  Her art style is the same as Magical Noemy.  I'd try to get her regardless of her element or rarity.  Plus, I think I can earn enough, in 2.5 weeks, to still get High Mage Arcana by the 24th, from her MDR.  I've been planning that for months, b/c I'm missing an exhibitionist M6.

Interestingly, Jezebel is the first mythic girl that appeared above Finalmecia, and w/ Roko Sensei.  Hence, it might be easier to obtain her shards, b/c fewer players have access to her, and players might avoid the 3rd voyeur mythic.  I also appreciate that, b/c I still need to unlock Roko Sensei's 3rd tier.  He's at level 444 atm, and needs to be lvl 530, so 860 more fights would do it.  I predicted I'd need ~660 more CP to get Love Note Jezebel, so I'll be ~200 CP away from unlocking tier 3 by the end.  Plus, his eccentric gems are welcome, since a new M6 in either Oct. or Nov. is bound to be one.  I'll have to skip Oct's MD though, to get Royal Housemaid from her MDR.  Despite her unknown hair, and not being my type, her element is too necessary.

I've learned well from previous mistakes.  I'll wait until the 3rd day (Sept. 5th), before I spend any kobans.  Was able to spend my 90 stored CP at the start, w/o using the 50 CP button.

ezgif-1-562555cde4.gif.68055aebd937f3a1c9ad2f9835cf5fbe.gif ezgif-1-21534d1395.gif.cd189461949c87f33244b1bdef7ada1d.gif ezgif-1-0e759bffa8.gif.ca92276c9a1a3b2c1dd30068851dfed2.gif

Here's some .gifs < 256 kb, that can be used as forum avatars.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 2

Had 261 CP saved, and 4 shots left from an SL SP used of Lupes. Ended up with 30 shards from 15 drops (5.77%). I'll see how far natural re-gen takes me but if my drop rate doesn't improve I might leave her for her revival. And as @DvDivXXXsaid, in possibly 2 more MDs we might have 3 Mythics of each element, which might be the time KK start power creeping them .... wild rumour started ....

• Like 1

I'll go for her as usual, even though there's nothing special about her. I like Jezebel (Although I don't have any of her variants), but I'm really getting bored of MD art. The quality isn't bad per se, but the girls are way too similar.

We should also have L5 Jezebel in Path of Glory in a few days, in the paid path.

32 minutes in, and there are still over a hundred shards available.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

I'm really getting bored of MD art. The quality isn't bad per se, but the girls are way too similar.

ezgif-4-e00b7e603d.gif.26d9256dc4fb526db6b6580934c8b5e3.gifezgif-4-06af380263.gif.e5bb656392b77e9807ef4579d39c5e78.gifezgif-4-e9bcb42e7c.gif.a45742fae689e77fd91fb18ea78cb79d.gif

I do see many similarities between these 3 recent ones.  The frilly dress skirts, detailed stockings, similar busts/cleavage, the hair bangs, and Jezebel could be Bianca's bustier doppelganger.  That's what happens when the same artist works on them.  Ben? 

They each have a different special accessory, type of magic, color scheme, and animated effect.  A wand, butt plug, & love note.  Jezebel's eyes glow, like in the anime, and have hearts in them.  Noemy suffers from duck lips syndrome, more than the other two.  They're more detailed than Bright Agate, so I can't complain there.

Jezebel looks more goth, and I like the roses in her hair, which reference the anime OP.  Jezebel's M6 version seems shorter, and curvier than her L5/L3 variants, but I can't complain.  I like the names written in her 4-star pose's Love Note, as an Easter Egg.  Harper is featured in the 5th-star pose, who's a parody of Rem, her Death God.  I forgot she was already parodied in the game, but she was the first one in HH.  She's still in my EP, that's probably why.

Here's their release order:

They don't bore me though.  I have a lot to look at.  Noemy satisfied my booty cravings, and Jezebel reminds me of a great anime.  Hopefully, for some more variety, the wonderful artist that drew Venus, Caroline, and Neferkitty should be tasked w/ one of these mythic girls.  Lola please.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

It seems a bit weird to me that quite a few regulars here seem to spend the MD farming a few shards for the MD girl even when they're skipping her event. I mean, sure, a year later you might have a slightly less expensive MDR (if you happen to still be interested or even in a situation where getting that particular Mythic is still a good move by then), but... Isn't it more useful to advance on the CE girls while still benefiting from the potential MPx1 orb drops courtesy of the MD? At least that's my go-to move when I skip MD. I don't like having partial girls if I can avoid it, especially expensive ones that I know I won't have another shot at before at least a year. (shrug icon required no I'm not doing my Holy, I don't know what you mean ^^)

• Like 2

I got Victoria with the storaged combativity from last month and natural regen from 1st and 2nd CE day (19 drops from 183 combativity). Started in this MD with a full bar of combativity, 20 combativity from calendar and will use the natural regen until I got 11 drops. If I can expect at least 6 aditional drops at this point I will use a second sandalwood, in the other case I will start fighting for Bellona. Even I start to get Bellona after reset at 6th I should have enough time to get her. So I get shards for the Mythic for a better situation in her revival and should have no problems to get both villain girls from CE.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

It seems a bit weird to me that quite a few regulars here seem to spend the MD farming a few shards for the MD girl even when they're skipping her event. I mean, sure, a year later you might have a slightly less expensive MDR (if you happen to still be interested or even in a situation where getting that particular Mythic is still a good move by then), but... Isn't it more useful to advance on the CE girls while still benefiting from the potential MPx1 orb drops courtesy of the MD? At least that's my go-to move when I skip MD. I don't like having partial girls if I can avoid it, especially expensive ones that I know I won't have another shot at before at least a year. (shrug icon required no I'm not doing my Holy, I don't know what you mean ^^)

Depends on the gal in question. Some I can't be bothered with and are still at 1 shard. Some I genuinely prep for a Revival. Like Golden Lupa I grabbed up to 30 shards the first round with the goal in mind to get her later. And it paid off, last Revival was done in a flash. Still expensive, but not as insane as it wouldve been if I had to start from scratch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saved 173 combativity for this event but i changed my mind since she was with Fred sih roko

my plan now is to get 12 shards and to finish her in her revival.

till now i got onl 3 drops for her 6 drops for the other girls .

whenever i get my objective, i ll start CE. 

• Thanks 1

I would say I love the new Mythic art, just from the 1st pose wise. She looks like an upgrade to her OG art! (wish I could say the same for abrail) The right kind of curviness while still keeping her fit, goth, good reference, pink hair (idk why it has that effect on me >_< )
but....... why purple gem lol?? red was already the color with longest period from last new mythic when agathe was released, & they are still making other colors on characters that fit eccentric much more than their color (this & last one at least), & red also has like the least L*5s released lately too & probably even other rarities since it has by far the least number of girls in my harem & the by far the most ammount of gems, I hate this color balancing.

Anyway, good art & I bet the scenes too. But I gotta skip this as I already got M6 Abrail (worse art wise, but I think better performance wise?) & need to save for Arcania (3rd green MDR in a row btw) and the next, hopefully red but I know it won't be, MD.

Edited by F-L-K

Thanks for the replies about the partial MD thing, guys (I'm surprised you go so far as to use one or more SP for this, I didn't expect that). To each their own, of course. If that works for you guys in the long run, great. I'm more of an "all or nothing" kind of guy for MD, but I see where you're coming from.

I've grabbed Bellona and I'm half-way through for Victoria. So I should have at least a couple of days where I'm "free" to fight whichever villain I want regardless of events, which is typically my goal when I skip MD. I've recently finished the last permanent villain girl I was still missing (Jackson Tier 3), so now I can choose which villain to fight solely based on which gem color I need the most.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

Thanks for the replies about the partial MD thing, guys (I'm surprised you go so far as to use one or more SP for this, I didn't expect that). To each their own, of course. If that works for you guys in the long run, great. I'm more of an "all or nothing" kind of guy for MD, but I see where you're coming from.

me personnally my mistake pushed me to continue that way.

i equipped the SP like 5 minutes before the beginning of the event 

if i knew  or if i did not use the sp. i wouldnt participate at all.

by the way i am finishing m objective (12 shards) without sp .

• Like 2

So I just want to share my stupidity real quick. I don't have Nart yet (the stage 3 roko girl), I mean who needs red gems at the moment, right? So I got the first 3 Jezebel sharddrops and 2 Nart sharddrops with SP before realizing I can change rokos stage to get only Jezebel shards. Good thing there is a bit of a buffer when using 5 SP.

On the other hand I think it doesn't matter at all since I'm still a bit low on kobans and probably can't finish the MD this time. Kind of sad because it would be the first mythic i don't get since Norou (february) and I was catching up with the MDR. But I can blame the great anniversary :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I got her! It wasn't easy or fun with my going through a major bad luck streak on the shard drops (my average was less than 1/2 what it normally is during these events). So, instead of feeling good I feel like I did a dummy and should have waited for her return in a Mythic revival. Wasted resources just to say "I did it!"

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

I got her! It wasn't easy or fun with my going through a major bad luck streak on the shard drops (my average was less than 1/2 what it normally is during these events). So, instead of feeling good I feel like I did a dummy and should have waited for her return in a Mythic revival. Wasted resources just to say "I did it!"

You were lucky, mine was about 1/8 of the normal rate, 120 combativity and one (I repeat ONE) shard drop. And the whole combat followed this shit. So I am not ver amused with this MD at this point. 

• Sad 3
  • Hug 1

I currently have 26 shards, from 13 drops, w/ 221 CP (90 stored CP, and 131 CP regen), at a 5.88% drop rate.  The free CP is worth 2387 kos.  I need 37 drops, w/ 4 SP.

118489661_jezebel20hrsleft.png.222c885fccda72dfbfdade9f253dd498.png

At one point, 3 drops took 96 CP, so it wasn't all great so far, but it's free CP, so w/e.  I haven't spent kobans yet, besides on the 2 SP from a month ago, so it cost me 1080 kos so far.  The CE's DM kobans help (42, 48, ?, 96, & 108 kos).  Plus, I got 2nd place in a DC yesterday, w/ PXP/energy, for another 120 kos.  300 kos gained from seasons (120 & 180).  450 kos from DMs.  I haven't used refills in the current league week.  I keep track of my league bracket's scores now, and can tell that only 2-3 players used refills.  I assume they're all being careful w/ resources, during the MD.

Later today, I'll get the 108 kos from the CE's DM, and the 150 kos from regular DM's, for a total of 8483 kobans.  8478 kos can buy 785 CP.  There's ~20 hrs left in the MD, for 40 more CP regen.  I'm just 202 mojo away from the 16 CP Seasons reward, for reaching 5700 mojo.  Making my max potential 841 CP (8478 kos, 40 CP regen, & 16 CP from Seasons).

In order to fail to get 37 drops, w/ another 841 CP, I'd need less than a 4.39% drop rate, which I think is pretty unlikely.  Meaning, I could get Jezebel, even if I had to spend 1062 CP total, at a 4.7% overall drop rate.  I think "the odds are in my favor."

the-hunger-games-may-the-odds.gif.7307235491533a99384a62ed506d38c7.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Meaning, I could get Jezebel, even if I had to spend 1062 CP total, at a 4.7% overall drop rate.  I think "the odds are in my favor."

I needed a bit more than that (roughly 1100 CP), so you have a better chance overall. I'll put it this way, I started out to get Love Note Jezebel, and ended up with enough gems to max out Haruka!

• Haha 2

Here she is! I convinced another mythic to join my harem, even if in the beggining she was a bit renuent to give her shards, I was en route to 1200 battles around halfway, but in the end she was more complacent and I finally needed "only" 888 performances to obtain the 100 shards of her heart; the 5 sandalwood helped, as always.

imagen.png.2441b21879a0fb3234a2c2f02a6e5e49.png

• Like 6