**Market Rework now LIVE**

holymolly

3 minuti fa, Liliat ha scritto:

Skip all Mythic girls, and maybe some L5, and affection won't be an issue :)

Well, given what Master-17 says he gets every month, and given the fact he says he does not buy affection gifts anymore + he does not use mythic gifts, I'm still extremely confused on how it is actually possible to do so ^^"

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Well, given what Master-17 says he gets every month, and given the fact he says he does not buy affection gifts anymore + he does not use mythic gifts, I'm still extremely confused on how it is actually possible to do so ^^"

Pachinkos in general. Now there are so many sources where legendary affection items come from. I don't even bother about it anymore. Although a year and a half ago there were problems with this, but there were no such problems with books. Then everything changed again)
It was only this month that I finally used up what I had accumulated and started buying gifts again.

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

I'm clearly doing something wrong, then.

Nah, Master-17 didn't say he gets 1 or 2 mythic girls each month, and didn't mention the monthly LDs.  A few new mythic girls, and even the 1.3 mil stored affection holymolly mentioned, would disappear really quick.  Liliat hit the nail on the head.

Personally, I think it's a missed opportunity to not constantly purchase affection/GXP.  You'll definitely need it later.  Even w/ GPx10 orbs, I constantly need more affection.  I take one look at this, and it's easy to see why.

2022-10-15_20-45-31.png.f1e68bff79d45e77e63ac4545df05187.png

Plus, I'm planning on getting 2 more Doms , and the 3 Sensual 🔵 M6s.  That's 2.18 mil affection, and 7.15 mil GXP I'll need, on top of what I already need.  Not to mention 18.8k Dom gems, and 28.2k Sensual gems.

Get the affection from free market refreshes, while you can.  Even if you don't need it now, you'll need it later.

Back on topic, I noticed the market occasionally displays the wrong totals for affection and GXP.  It appears as if there's "0," but items are in stock.  Probably a visual bug.  I assume it needs time to update it.

2022-10-15_21-29-25.png.a5adf5f55e32fdaaf007bcd0a5ce838f.png

I've been enjoying the buy all/max out buttons, and appreciate the extra 4th columns added in the market w/ the HH++ Zoo's script.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Antimon said:

I'm clearly doing something wrong, then.

I don´t think so.. if I haven´t done market refills in the past there would be no way I had upgraded all girls to max (affection) and have 1,3ish mio left..you DEFINTELY NEED to get all the affection and gxp from the market you can get.

There´s simply no way to get enough affection with Pachinko no idea how many and what girls @Master-17 has but clearly almost none of the affection demanding (mythic+5star legy).. I mean I could also start to play like MAster but I´d be out of affection in like 7 weeks then.

Especially now with the new market..buying it 2-3 times a day is fairly easy and most of us that have played the game for longer than 1 year definitely don´t have to keep an eye on their money/ can´t afford to buy affection and gxp from the market.

In comparison to my main acc on .com (1239 girls and 1,3mio affection left) my nutaku acc..where I´ve never done market refills: 1068 girls 1,8mio affection atm but  just to max out the girls I currently own I´d need 9,6mio affection so a deficit of 7,8 mio .. and that´s with almost 200 girls less...so if Master hasn´t found like 50 000 1x EpP orbs.. so no Pachinko is not enough. (I obviously spent all my orbs on the nutaku acc too.. I have like close to none so there´s no affection/orb piggy bank either)

• Like 5

Just for figures: a single Mythic girl requires as much affection as 25 L3 girls. So if you skip a single Mythic, you can upgrade all the girls from the month, and still have enough left for the L5 girls. If you go for Mythic + L5 however, you barely have anything left for 3* girls. And if, on top of that, you're 3-4 years late to the party and have to catch up on expensive revival (Mythic, L5), then it's even worse.

I estimate the Affection income to 9~10M per year (All sources), or 830k per month. That's enough for 1 M6, 4~5 L5 and 0 L3. And we get more than 4 L5 per month nowadays (New girls only). And you still have revivals on top.

So, yeah. Doesn't fit. :) 

• Like 3

From my records, I gain more affection than necessary for 1 mythic and the new L5 per month (with 3 market gathering per day) and that was with the old market, now we have more affection.

So, actually, I could upgrade some 3* girls every month.
But I still have time before I can upgrade all the girls in my harem since I'm currently short 7.3M affection 😄

14 hours ago, holymolly said:

There´s simply no way to get enough affection with Pachinko no idea how many and what girls @Master-17 has but clearly almost none of the affection demanding (mythic+5star legy).. I mean I could also start to play like MAster but I´d be out of affection in like 7 weeks then.

I am not saying that this is the only way to replenish stocks. Until the moment I stopped buying affection items half a year ago, I actively bought them along with books in the store as they appeared (but I only refilled about 10 times during the entire game). Then there were so many of them that I stopped buying them. And despite the constant upgrades of girls, I was able to spend all my reserves of legendary, epic and rare affection items only this month.

At the moment I have more than 6 millions affection in gifts and 621 of my 636 girls are fully upgraded.

61106505_2022-10-17-mehrals6Mio.Affection.JPG.e5ab285bea11ce1d2219e1d0a96f8258.JPG

But that's no wonder, because so far I have only one mythic girl.

So as I am starting late with getting mythic girls and since I buy all (books and) gifts when the market refreshes (but nearly no restocks - only sometimes for daily goals, but then rather books than gifts), it's easy to have a lot of affection.

With 6 mio. affection I could upgrade either 13 mythic girls or 70 legendary 5-star-girls.

Now I have 15 girls unupgraded (1- and 3-star-girls) and will leave the next ones so too, because I will have to spend about 205 mio. ymen in the next PoA.
After PoA I only let a few girls unupgraded for daily goals.

And I have made mixed experiences with the max-out-button in the new market.
From having to open the game in a new tab, because several minutes after clicking on "max out" there was still no answer - then refrained from using it - and recently trying again and it worked quite fast.

For uplevelling with books I don't use the max-out-button - at least not, when there is a contest, that gives points for girl-xp (and else I don't do many uplevellings).
Because then I use books in the old way, until only about 1-5 points are left to the next level cap, and then use a mythic book (if I have one - else the highest legendary book) to gain more contest-points.
(I use mythic books only for overspending.)

1476209222_2022-10-17-479Mio.Girl-XP.JPG.416c433b46c07ed73d4c98f7f44f6048.JPG

For now I have more than 4.79 mio. girl-XP in books and only 6 of my 636 girls are not at their level cap.
(82 girls are at level 700.)

With 4.79 mio. girl-XP I would be able to level up 4 mythic girls to level 700 or 15 legendary girls.

But the bottleneck for me are the gems, of course.

Edit:
I looked it up in my old records to see: I gain about 30 new girls a month, or even a few more.

Edited by Mighty Thor
Added information
  • Like 2

Is the 'max out' affection for a girl working fine? Or do I lose lots of affection points because it goes way over the top (using and wasting affection because it goes over the max amount needed for upgrade)?

Edited by OmerB

1. I'm back.

2. This topic kind of ran its course, and the last page and a half is all about the impossible premise of M17 having a gazillion items he doesn't use and somehow still being able to upgrade all of the trillion gift-hungry girls he gets each month. That got me curious for a few moments, but yeah when it sounds too good to be true, it typically is. So, he either forgot to tell us about his Patreon subscription and Platinum card, or something equally huge is missing. Don't really need to know or care as much. To each their own.

3. Just know that it's a fact that it's absolutely impossible to have too many gifts and stockpile them like that while still upgrading all/most monthly L5s let alone Mythics.

4. Yes, Omer, the Max Out button is pretty cool and on top of that it always tells you exactly which items it wants to use and asks for confirmation, and if/when you're going to lose out on a few points of XP or Affection, it lets you know beforehand. As discussed in previous pages, it also completely ignores Mythic items, which is all in all a great thing for most players.

PS: Oh yeah I sold three boosters instead of equipping them at one point, as well as two out of my 6 mono stuff, and I still need to be super careful not to do it again. It's just too damn confusing and poorly thought-out that the option right next to "stuff I just purchased" is "let's sell it now, shall we?" instead of "let's use it now, shall we?" as it's been for 6 years. Thankfully, I wasn't as unlucky as Julius (IIRC) and I didn't delete some super expensive stuff like SPs, but still.

Apart from that, yeah, the girl upgrade interface is growing on me somewhat, and the bunch of extra filters made the harem pretty usable for managing... well, my harem (date recruited starting from newest especially).

The Market itself still has a really poor, immensely empty and impractical interface, though.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 7

4 ore fa, OmerB ha scritto:

Is the 'max out' affection for a girl working fine? Or do I lose kots of affection because it goes way over the top (using and wasting affection because it goes over the max amount needed for upgrade)?

It's not perfect, but until now I think I did not lost more than 6 affection points per girl, an amount I'm more than happy to give out if it means I can use a single click to give all the required gifts

Anyway, it opens a pop up that shows what gifts (or books) have been selected, and it says how many points will be wasted. Before proceeding, it asks you to confirm the operation (or gives you the chance to cancel it if you are not okay with what is shown)

---

@DvDivXXXwelcome back, and with a ninja action moreover 😄

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, OmerB said:

Is the 'max out' affection for a girl working fine? Or do I lose lots of affection points because it goes way over the top (using and wasting affection because it goes over the max amount needed for upgrade)?

Sadly, the auto calculation is lower precision than some of us players just looking at the number we need. I find maxing out works great as long as I'm not going to the final level, as I don't care about small overspending.

However, one thing it's good for is showing you what you need to spend, and how much over you will be if you need to do that. That way, you can also spend to the point where it's evenly divisible by say 2,000 or 2,500 and it seems not screw that calculation up. We need to help the game AI when it's dumber than we are.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 6:24 PM, Capella said:

So one thing that I didn't read here so far: scrolling is not working for me in the new market in the "My Inventory" section for equipment, books and gifts. Scrolling does work for the "My Hero -> Equipment" inventory. I noticed this with my tablet, I just checked with my phone because I thought it's an issue with mobile devices but it's only an issue with my tablet.

I'm having the same issue. I just spent 600 GPx10 orbs for Legendary Contests and now I'm going through to find my best equipment (I just reached level 500, which is why I decided to sit out last month and just let my GPx10 stockpile so I could use them now for optimal equipment). However, once I go down a couple of rows it just stops. No more will load until I sell some to clear out space. 

This is a huge problem, thanks to this I can't even access my Charm gear, which is buried under thousands of items...

16 minutes ago, Attirm said:

I'm having the same issue. I just spent 600 GPx10 orbs for Legendary Contests and now I'm going through to find my best equipment (I just reached level 500, which is why I decided to sit out last month and just let my GPx10 stockpile so I could use them now for optimal equipment). However, once I go down a couple of rows it just stops. No more will load until I sell some to clear out space. 

This is a huge problem, thanks to this I can't even access my Charm gear, which is buried under thousands of items...

I noticed if I can't see an item, that I know I have, that exiting and re-entering the market fixes it.  Try that.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I noticed if I can't see an item, that I know I have, that exiting and re-entering the market fixes it.  Try that.

Nope, doesn't work. I can only scroll down about 100 items, then it simply won't load anymore. No amount of refreshing or fiddling changes anything.

4 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Try selling some stuff you don't need.

I've tried selling a couple items. It doesn't help. And I'm not going to sell thousands of items to clear out my inventory when that's going to be necessary for contests and events.

I did try switching between tabs and doing some random stuff, and with some fidgeting to get it to load some additional items. If I go to the My Hero Tab then scroll to the bottom, then switch to the Equipment tab and scroll to the bottom it will load one additional batch of items. If I then switch back to the My Hero tab and scroll to the bottom it will load up to 3 additional batches of items, but no more. If I then return to the Equipment tab the scroll bar is completely missing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Attirm said:

I've tried selling a couple items. It doesn't help. And I'm not going to sell thousands of items to clear out my inventory when that's going to be necessary for contests and events.

I did try switching between tabs and doing some random stuff, and with some fidgeting to get it to load some additional items. If I go to the My Hero Tab then scroll to the bottom, then switch to the Equipment tab and scroll to the bottom it will load one additional batch of items. If I then switch back to the My Hero tab and scroll to the bottom it will load up to 3 additional batches of items, but no more. If I then return to the Equipment tab the scroll bar is completely missing.

Yeah, it's buggy.  Selling stuff made the scroll bar appear for me.  I'm not attached to the items, and I don't care about sell contests, so I just sold everything I don't need, and don't have to bother w/ the headache.

In my case, the scrollbar shows properly, and I can scroll to show the next 100 items. It even loads (significantly) faster than before, to the point I'm now able to scroll all the way down in a relatively short amount of time, and see all my 10k+ items.

When I tried that on the old market, it would take 10~15 minutes; now I can do it in under 30 seconds.

I've tried with and without HH++ on Firefox

• Like 1

Interesting. I'm having plenty of issues with finding and sorting items too. The scroll bar issue Attirm has also happens to me regularly. I do sell stuff to make it reappear, but that's far from ideal to use a solid euphemism. ^^

I'm eagerly anticipating Numbers' script update and accessing my favorite items again (which is really something they should have implemented in the game itself with this complete Market rework).