• Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Layla

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I have Layla .

Arachnid  is a parody of Amélie "Widowmaker" Guillard-Lacroix, from Overwatch.  She looks a lot like her.  I recognized her right away, even though I haven't played Overwatch.  Other than that, she's not very special.  Many L5 girls share her attributes. 

She's w/ Finalmecia, for a nice excuse to farm sensual 🔵 gems.  I need Dom  gems instead, so I think I'll skip this LD.  Have ~7k dom gems atm, and want 9.4k by the 25th, for the CbC, right after Royal Housemaid's MDR, so I'll fight Nike instead.

Element: Dom  (15th L5)
Position: Doggie Style (11th L5)
Hair Color: Purple 🟣 (16th L5)
Eye Color: Purple 🟣 (12th L5)
Zodiac: Gemini (10th L5)
Boss: Finalmecia 🔵

__widowmaker_overwatch_and_1_more_drawn_by_yeero__38a53276dc8bc3d0d25af6e92b1f8f88.thumb.png.f7c65f49016cb33585ab7d31f3d3ce0c.png
Art by yeero.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I gave her a good rating for a single reason.  Too much fantasy girls lately. I was missing some SF one.  Despite that, she look generic. A lot. Well drawn, well rendered... but nothing that really stand out.

I *do* have enough kobans to try for a drop, but thank you no, KK. You stiffed so much free L5 down my throat I'm nauseated. So, she'll be mine only with a lucky 100% drop.

Oh, I was talking of Arachnid. There's no word that could express my disgust of Layla. 

She look like those kid coloring albums. "Color your Albedo!". But the kid picked the wrong pencils.

• Haha 1

I already have Layla, and she is fine
Can we talk about Arachnid's special forehead? I think there is something wrong with it because when she removes the headpiece it feels like her changes and becomes more normal? Maybe in second pose her hair is too high up so it feels like her had is longer than it actually is
I don't think there is anything special about the girl. I mean, she didn't put the rifle inside of her because I expected her to do it, thanks for that. But she could've been a bit better if she had something similar to her regular tight suit, because we don't many of those. To be clear, I'm not saying she looks awful, maybe head is distracting me, everything else is great, but could've been less generic

• Like 1

Hmm... Layla again, for what feels like the thousandth time, at least if I count in her appearances in MP.

Does anyone have statistics, which girls have been how often revived in LD, and when last?

I need Norou, though (and Sponsor Sara Jay, but she is meh). @holymollyI am sure you agree that no one should live a dull existence without Norou in their harem. Couldn't you start a small campaign to have her revived in one of the next LDs? Thanks a lot in advance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bobick said:

Hmm... Layla again, for what feels like the thousandth time, at least if I count in her appearances in MP.

Does anyone have statistics, which girls have been how often revived in LD, and when last?

I need Norou, though (and Sponsor Sara Jay, but she is meh). @holymollyI am sure you agree that no one should live a dull existence without Norou in their harem. Couldn't you start a small campaign to have her revived in one of the next LDs? Thanks a lot in advance.

sry I need Madeleine next :P ..maybe norou in MyP  ;) ( watch it closely :P )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I got a slow start in going for Arachnid, 32 combats for 4 shards (and that is with the remains of a sandlewood booster still in place). I don't care for her name but she is super cute and I hope to have fun getting her into my harem. 

Edited by Pelinor
grammar correction (darn fumble fingers)
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bobick said:

The wiki shows that no recent LD girl since Lapis , has been revived in an LD.  4 of the girls were revived at most 3 times.  I'll let you visit that page to see which 4.

20 minutes ago, Bobick said:

I am sure you agree that no one should live a dull existence without Norou in their harem. Couldn't you start a small campaign to have her revived in one of the next LDs? Thanks a lot in advance.

I want her too, but the MP is definitely the better place to get Norou 🔴.  Using 12 MPx6s is easier than using 500 CP.

The girl I'd like to see return most in an LD is LXIX 🟠.

They both have dual hair colors.

I'll be missing 11 of the LD girls after this event, but since they occur monthly now, instead of every other month, there should be more opportunities for previous girls to appear.

2022-10-10_15-36-00.png.b402a7f590945943fa43adb3cf7f2505.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like her, mostly because of her purpleness. I also like her itty bitty thigh gap in 0 and 2 star poses.

2000253671_ScreenShot2022-10-13at1_41_06PM.thumb.png.d38a79375402e7e346e3d5c36b9c69ac.png

I figured the cost in kobans was about the same as the PoV paid path, and because it helped me win Day 3 of CbC I got an AME and extra 120k Girl XP out of it (comparable to the value of PoV GXP I think). And it's a girl I can actually use in battle vs a 3 star I don't particularly like in PoV.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

At first i did not want to go for Arachnid since there will be an MDR in the 23rd and i was afraid i will be low in kobans to chase Royal housemaid who is dominatrix like Arachnid. But i accidently finished 13 in my league and moved to DIII and for that i got extra 301 kobans. and after a lot of reflection , i made up my mind in the morning. i decide to use that extra kobans to get Arachnind and also i thought about the possiblity that the next MDR girl may be in an uncleared vilain for me and that would be terrible not getting either of them.

so throughout the 4 days i got 34 shards .Then i started buying CPs and using 2 SP brought me to 99 shards . i needed to buy 20 last CPs to get the last shard which of course i got on the last CP ( i dont know if this can be considered lucky or unlucky).

anyway my stats are 442 CP used (free 222 + 220 bought)

kobans used 180 for 2 SP + 395 for CPs (at the end i used 95 kobans more than the kobans won in leagues but that is not a problem)

drops : 41 drops (ange 1 - 4 ) drop rate 9.27%

image_2022-10-14_110040102.png

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

------------------
Refills for Legendary Days (2022/10) X
Arachnid on Fi (5* HC Dark) X
Layla's nth revival (already have her)X
@7
Kobans: 538 537 534 2x216 2x214 = 2469kos
SP (saved up): 3
------------------

Pretty sweet art from my fave artist again. I wish I could enjoy all of her art (but she's spread too thin between normal HH, the new Paywalled side of HH, CxH, maybe some GH still... and I only play regular, non predatory HH, so that's all I get to see).

-------------

PS: Seriously, even now that LD is a monthly event, we're still getting the same old re-re-revivals of the same old handful of years 1 and 2 LD girls? Aka the ones that are in MP and already had regular revivals aplenty? How about Madeline or any other girl that never had a revival yet, instead, eh? ¬¬🚬

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2