• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Spooky Season. Next Event >>

Push_Notification_5.jpg

Boss Bang

Please the Cumpire
My adventurous hero,

The gorgeous cumpire and loyal servant of countess Semana - Elisa is looking for someone who’ll gracefully fuck her in front of an audience.

You have until the 14th of October to gather your best team and impress this gentle babe and earn her trust.

You will want to win it for this one!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Elisa

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

il y a 24 minutes, lepidocter a dit :

GNE GNE GNE, "Thank for the free stuff" boring meme will follow. Again. And again...

GNE GNE GNE. Boring meme complaints already happened. Again. And again...

Thanks for the free stuff! (Too lazy to do a screenshot; 100% result as usual :) )

• Like 2

I used submissive  commons this time, since Elisa is a voyeur 🟣.  It worked out.  Had 3 cords equipped for leagues, since blessings changed.

She may actually be useful, since she's only the 2nd L5 girl w/ silver eyes, besides Levitya 🔵.

Elisa is a parody of Lenore from Castlevania.

I haven't played the games, or watched the anime, but I heard the anime was good (I think it's on Netflix).

1687000904_2022-10-10_8-03-552.png.c80da66b08eb94e0f0f5eb1918961e5b.pngezgif-5-57f9bbd47c.gif.22d38995ecf21dd72907f0a69430d016.gif__lenore_castlevania_and_1_more_drawn_by_olchas__bf738825c08ec0f5f037fbec2129abdf.png.994ddc3ef9ccf2b271ce4c9828169763.png
Art by olchas.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

For some reason, I can't see the whole Bang event screen on my PC.

I made two decks with 3 submissive girls in each. I started with the weaker one, to save the strongest deck for the higher levels, but the weaker deck still finished her easily (without a sensual girl) 🙂 No need for the strongest deck.

Bang Elisa 10.10.22.jpg

• Like 2

Completed with 7xblue girls, 2xGin / 1xCordys equipped.

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Had 3 cords equipped for leagues, since blessings changed

(Off topic I know) sounds like you are pushing this week, if so good luck. Happy to wait til your report in LAA for answer.

• Like 1

Got her. 3 white, 1 blue and other 700 level girls helped.

Her skin color, eyelashes and brows make her feel different from the other works by this artist. 

5-star pose look too simple, I prefer 4-star with two girls.

I still unable to recognize silver and gold hair without checking girls info, thought it is pink or gray. Glad I was wrong.

• Like 4

1416659591_ScreenShot2022-10-11at1_19_41PM.thumb.png.61046f1c3c681f4d8f16a07f0af7ec89.png

1st time ending at 100%, so there's that. I chose 3 White and 4 Blue like @madahmed to take advantage of the extra 20% critical hits. Only boosters were chlorellas (I'm at the "save all my cordyceps and gingsengs because I can easily finish 16-30 in D2 without them" part of the game).

I now have 8/10 of the Purple L5s (with Bianca at 92 shards and Venus coming in PoG in a few months) while the only other elements where I have even 50% of the L5s are Blue and Orange (and just barely). I guess it's the result of them trying to even out the elements and because Purple had fewer for so long it's meant a higher proportion of the recent ones have been Purple. Wouldn't mind if they eased up and focused on other elements for a while now though.

201790997_ScreenShot2022-10-11at1_26_53PM.thumb.png.b8ff0dfae1dc14b390007a5f038ec64f.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

il y a 4 minutes, Julius Fox a dit :

1st time ending at 100%, so there's that. I chose 3 White and 4 Blue like @madahmed to take advantage of the extra 20% critical hits. Only boosters were chlorellas (I'm at the "save all my cordyceps and gingsengs because I can easily finish 16-30 in D2 without them" part of the game).

i am like you .i used a lot of cordyceps in the past and now i am saving them and choosing when to use them.

for this event i used 3 cordyceps .i wanted to be sure to get her easily + i wanted to advance a little bit in my league.

my girls were at 600 they are awakened but not xp yet.

thanx for your comment .it is useful for me since i am in the same situation like you in leagues except that i struggle to get top 16-30 i mean not easily.

good to know that with level 650. it will be easier for me. and the same thing for next boss bang. i wont use valuable cordyceps. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

8 hours ago, madahmed said:

i struggle to get top 16-30 i mean not easily.

good to know that with level 650. it will be easier for me. and the same thing for next boss bang. i wont use valuable cordyceps. 

When you guys awaken lvl 750, you can hang out in the top 15 of DIII.  Good luck until then.  Saving cords makes a lot of sense.  That's the only thing besides getting lucky w/ blessings, which makes a difference later on in leagues, w/o spending 450 kos for AMEs.  When not using cords, I use ginseng 24/7, unless I know I have difficult enemies to fight later on, so I'll go un-boosted, saving 3 cords for when I catch them un-boosted.

Julius, you especially don't need more voyeurs, since you have two of the hottest mythic ones (Nike and Abraël), lol.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Julius, you especially don't need more voyeurs, since you have two of the hottest mythic ones, lol (Nike and Jezebel).  Do you have Abraël too?  I forget.

I don't have Jezebel but I have Abraël and Nike. They were my first two, both in the same month. Which was also around the time Lotti and O'Malley were introduced, so it's no wonder I've basically never had purple gems to spare. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did 2 teams this time, just to see. Lvl 449 with ginseng, chlorella and cordy.

I got her with the lvl 700 single-boosted L5 team (no blues or whites), finishing at 93.8% just with passive regen (68 blues in harem).

Main team (lvl 700 L5, 3 blues and 3 whites) was sitting on the benches looking lazily at the performances.

• Like 2

I got her (just waiting for the last day before claiming her). I used my League team because I was too lazy to switch out teams this time around.

image.thumb.png.74fb18c4934728e8c8038863bc492647.png

Love the girl (wish her boobs were a little smaller since female elves are petite in most of the fantasy novels I read).

• Like 3