32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Royal Housemaid

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

4 minutes ago, F-L-K said:

what's the cheapest way to get the mythic while other girls are still in the pool? (in terms of SP usage or naked fists)

Make sure to switch the villain to a lower Tier where you don't have any regular map girl left to get. Otherwise, you're screwed, sorry. You'd need to farm the Tier 1 girls super fast and only then start using SP for the MDR itself...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 5 minutes, F-L-K a dit :

what's the cheapest way to get the mythic while other girls are still in the pool? (in terms of SP usage or naked fists)

I don't think anyone has done the math for story girls (Only for Classic Event girls). If you know the number of girls and the drop rate + number of shards per drop, I could run the simulation.

• Like 1

You could, or alternatively you could just run the MDR without SP (I have a gut feeling these two options are basically the same thing, though ^^). I don't think it's worth burning SPs that will most likely get eaten by the permanent map girls instead of the target (their drop rate is higher than hers, and you still have three of them on top of that). Pretty much your only reasonable option imho. It will be a good deal more expensive and RNG-reliant than with SP on a cleared villain, but at least you'll get the added benefit of clearing 3 map girls and maybe even getting close to Jackson's Tier 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Jackson switch at lvl350 to tier2, so ca. 670 combativity needed to reach tier2. Droprange in tier1 is 1-3, in tier2 1-4 and dropchance for permanent-girls-shard is 5% to 10%, depending on villain.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

dropchance for permanent-girls-shard is 5% to 10%, depending on villain.

Would you have a source for this? My archives have all villains drop rates at the universal 10% (with only drop ranges changing depending on villain and tier). Granted, I haven't bothered updating that part since Pandora, but even then if the drop rate has been cut in half for later villains I'm surprised I have no recollection of that.

Jackson is great.  One of the best bosses.  My tier 1 is clear, where he drops GXP, a precious resource.

I started w/ 1 shard.  Had 10k kos and 5 SP saved up.  Plus, 99 stored CP.

I got 10 drops from 223 CP so far, at a 4.48% drop rate, but it's just the start.

I plan to use 200 free CP total (101 more), and then try to get her w/ my remaining resources tomorrow.

2022-10-23_7-46-45.png.7ba30a97c2569c5a919fbe892afeee98.png
250641388_2022-10-23_7-24-372.png.97f52622153175acbfc9556499c2be3a.png

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Would you have a source for this? My archives have all villains drop rates at the universal 10% (with only drop ranges changing depending on villain and tier). Granted, I haven't bothered updating that part since Pandora, but even then if the drop rate has been cut in half for later villains I'm surprised I have no recollection of that.

On 9/24/2022 at 9:52 PM, Mighty Thor said:

(For Balista I had 102 shards after 460 CP - 23 drops with 85 shards were enough, as I had 17 shards already. Drop rate 5.0 %.)

We talked about this during High Mage Arcana's MDR.  She was the first M6 w/ Jackson's Crew.  Tier 2's Balista has a 5% drop rate, and 1-4 shard range, making that the better path.  However, it would take @F-L-K (350-283)*10=670 CP to unlock tier 2, so he might as well skip this MDR, and just use free regen at tier 1.  Try again in a year.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks, @bolitho76. This looks like typical Kinkoid-style ambiguous phrasing to me, though. "can vary by event or villain tier"... and then it says the drop rate's range (super confusing term to use there) is "~5% to 10%". I don't trust this paragraph even a little bit.

1. No event has a drop rate of 5%.

2. All villain-based events' drop rate is 10%, except for MD(R) at 6.5-7% (which this source fails to mention).

3. To the best of my knowledge, every villain tier is at the usual 10% drop rate. They might have sneakily lowered it for some late-game villains or higher tiers of mid-game ones, but it's phrased in the most mysterious, imprecise and ambiguous way possible here. It's not even clear that part is meant to apply to regular villain girls at all.

4. There are other instances of weird phrasing in this same paragraph, like when it speaks about 1-star Common girls (redundant as all 1-stars are Common) and then it says "for all other rarities" (incorrect as not all Commons are 1-star).

5. The recap below the paragraph is a bit outdated (still mentioning now discontinued ED and also FP formats, but not the more recent FP/OD mixture that is now KV). It's also incomplete (along with the paragraph before it) in that it fails to mention KC's two distinct drop rates (the ubiquitous 10% for League fights and more importantly the very unique 50% for Season fights).

All in all, I'm not sure who wrote this or where the data it recaps slash announces came from, but if this is the only thing that leads some to assume 5% drop rates exist in general, and on villains in particular, I would discard it until something more substantial comes around. The drop ranges are correct, at least, but the rest seems to be unclear to the source itself (plus as mentioned this is old enough as to be at least partially obsolete, and also incomplete even for when it was written).

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Would you have a source for this? My archives have all villains drop rates at the universal 10% (with only drop ranges changing depending on villain and tier).

I can confirm that last villains' drop rates decrease to 5% or even lower. My data for Pandora were 2500 fights to get all the 3 T1 girls, for Nike were 2800 fights and for Werebunny police were 3400 fights

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Interesting. I did remember farming Werebunny Police for seemed like an eternity. But we're getting side-tracked and off topic for this even thread, I guess. Plus this seems somewhat controversial, surprisingly (are you the one who wrote the bot's text, @zoopokemon? ^^ regardless sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I only stated facts). Could be interesting to explore deeper elsewhere, though.

------------

In any case, this has a 0% chance of applying to an ancient Villain like Jackson let alone on his OG Tier 1. So, for @F-L-K's dilemma, it's safe to confirm that his 3 half-done permanent girls should have a 10% drop rate, as opposed to Housemaid's ~6.5%ish. I would definitely avoid using SP in this situation.

• Like 1

55 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

and maybe even getting close to Jackson's Tier 2.

Personally, I reached the switch level to tier 2 long before completing the three girls of tier 1, with Karole, Jackson and Pandora (maybe with Roko, too, but I'm not perfectly sure about that)

• Like 1

I started with 2 shards, got the Housemaid with 769 CP used in a total of 52 drops, so a 6,7% drop rate. Not on the lucky side definitely, but also nothing to complain about at length. At least the daily contest and the costume thing benefit from that.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Well, i've wait for her for one year, and they put her on Jackson, so i can't get her because even after nearly 2 years playing, my first tier isn't clear. i kinda feel cheated. More and more useless stuff which make you waste time every day, and the "good" stuff isn't accessible for people who haven't grind for years ...

• Like 1

I'm going to recommend that anyone who doesn't have tier 1 clear to run this event without perfumes, and take whatever shards you get.

I did that early on, before I started going for Mythic girls hard, and every shard helps for later on down the road. This is doubly true for non-spendung players like myself.

• Like 6

il y a 51 minutes, Zteev a dit :

I'm going to recommend that anyone who doesn't have tier 1 clear to run this event without perfumes, and take whatever shards you get.

I did that early on, before I started going for Mythic girls hard, and every shard helps for later on down the road. This is doubly true for non-spendung players like myself.

would you recommend to buy combativity fights with kobans also or just natural regenration only?

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

it's safe to confirm that his 3 half-done permanent girls should have a 10% drop rate,

Even if it is off topic I must correct that wrong statement.

Unless someone offer new data samples, the drop rate for Tier 1 of last villains must be estimated around 5%

• Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

I wouldn't want to say "I told you so", but well...

I told you so 😅

Indeed. Still doesnt explain why KK has moved Mythic Revival so faaaaaaaaaaaar back in the storyline. There's many, many people who've been playing for 1-2 years that are nowhere near that World yet, Jacksons Crew takes absolute ages to get to. I genuinely dont get why KK doesnt think about this. Do they not want the money from half their playerbase? Because these are completely empty days for all these people.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ October 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #13 - Royal Housemaid ⚫