28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Romantic Winter

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1440x720_Push_Notification_67.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Winter Romance
My mythic hero,

Looking for some warm up in the cold February days?

You have until the 6th of February to prove you’re able to keep up with winter’s passion and Romantic Winter’s cold but passionate kiss.

The cold never bothered her anyway!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Exhibitionist.png Romantic Winter

HH_Calendar_Feb_Mythic.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 3

Possible names:

Valentine Winter
Winter Valentine

Romantic Winter ✔️
Winter Romance
Lovely Lunar Winter
Hentai & Chill Winter
Winter Has Cum

Rarity: 27th Mythic (M6)

Position:  Sodomy (5th M6).  Hopefully dolphin, since no M6 has that one.

Element: Exhibitionist 🟢 (4th M6).  Probably sensual 🔵, b/c it's been a year since there was a new one.  Can't be a Dom , since there's four already.

Hair: Black (2nd M6; w/ Radka).

Eyes: Blue (9th M6).  She'll be 30% blessed next week on HH.  Most common M6 eye color, but not a bad thing if you have 7 of them.

Zodiac: Cancer (2nd M6; w/ Noemy).

The new PoV should be shard related, so the MD pairs nicely w/ that.  She's worth 1000 lust potions.

Off to a good start.  Got 4 drops from 35 CP,... 5 drops from 44 CP, (11.36% drop rate).

12 hrs into the MD, shards lasted 25 min, so I was able to do 265 single fights total, for 23 drops, at an 8.68% drop rate.

856450908_2023-02-03_19-24-55cropped.png.2a9a4a7983815722e8a8f5b9bb1e0aeb.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my first Sensual Mythic. Couldn't get the revival recently.

Maybe they're mixing it up just to defy predictions? ? ?

EDIT. I might pass this one. Keep my Kobans for the Sensual when it arrives. Kind of disappointed.

Edited by Bob_Down

I am kind of disapointed of her element . i was hoping for a sensual one.

But she looks hot and she is well designed like Any from CE. her outfit and crown were greatly designed , i prefer her with clothes. she is a real queen.

i will go for her . i have saved a bit of CP and my kobans allow me to get her and Norou in the next revival.

so if nothing unexpected happens , she will be my second exhibitionist M6 by day 03.

il y a une heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Possible names:

Valentine Winter
Winter Valentine

Romantic Winter ✔️
Winter Romance
Lovely Lunar Winter
Hentai & Chill Winter
Winter Has Cum

I am really impressed , i ve seen your list before the start of the event . gg well prediction.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

I must admit I am happy she is Green/Exhibitionist. I used most of my blue gems on Lanäelle and am now saving for Norou, so I'm ok with waiting a while for the next Sensual MD girl. Exhibitionist and Playful are the only other elements where I only have one Mythic, and I'm in no rush for a second Playful girl.

I really like all her poses, which is usually not the case with Mythics (or any girl for that matter).

7 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

why would they choose a girl who is in a set of 4 when we have so many sexy common girls who still need a mythic? are they going to make mythic summer, spring and autumn?

I'm guessing that she must be really popular, since she was the 4th/$$$ locked girl in CE just a month ago and now a Mythic. Maybe there's a lot of people like me who can't contain their primal lust for voluptuous black-haired/pale-skinned/red-lipped incarnations of seasons. ❄️

• Like 7

MD #27 - Romantic Winter 🟢

ezgif-2-8cafccf82d.gif.91706d56377a968e7e86fda09bf1f518.gif1741182381_RomaticWintersMDkobantableedited.png.888ff0db33e4d9cf4503f1a04922a559.png

ezgif-2-7cd57590fb.gif.93bda1df1f366f3ca357d44344aa41e1.gif ezgif-2-a227c8e139.gif.719ffc54a937e987a450745dbea95ec5.gif ezgif-2-a20e5b550b.gif.d3566f07662b740f8246d5fa2226f32e.gif
(Forum .gif avatars < 256 KB)

CP: 659 (72.7 free, 599.3 bought, & 13 extra)
Drops: 50
Drop Rate: 7.59% = (50 drops / 659 CP)

Shards: 100%
SP: 5 (2,700 kos)
CP Cost: 6,472 kos
CP + 5 SP: 9,172 kos
DC Rebate: 300 120 kos
Total Net Cost: 9052 kos

I recruited Winter.  She's my 16th M6, and 2nd exhibitionist.  Didn't bother waiting for 2 more days of free regen CP, b/c I had enough resources to burn.  Drop rate was also high, so I knew I probably wouldn't end up spending much.  Gained 50 MPx1s, and ~1800 Dom gems.  Also, gained 1000 lust potions for the PoV, since mythic shards are worth 10 each.

I got a 120 kos rebate from 3rd place, in the defeat villain DC.  Two other players battled for 1st, w/ 261-267k scores.

984348528_2023-02-04_9-05-16cropped.thumb.png.10b6aeb61e22e3968bf5012787ceddc6.png

I've begun buying 3 more SP in preparation for Lovebot Norou's 🔵 MDR.  I have 15 shards for her, so I'll only need 4 SP total. 

If there's an SE, I'll try skipping it, or just do the bare minimum.

1666650279_mythicdayshistorygirls2.thumb.png.f53344c44388685f8f3537cca32ee2ea.png

Stay safe and warm!

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 2

Picked her up, spent around 8k kos along with 5 SPs and 200 Fists I had saved up.

She seems less popular than most, as her shards stopped depleting in a minute after the first 24 hours. Maybe I'm not the only one who'd like to see other artist(s) get a shot at drawing Mythics (with the good inkers and colorists Ben is typically given, contrary to Venus who drew the shortest straw for the colorist especially when she got her one chance to fill in).

No idea why people expected her to be Blue for some reason. We've started a new cycle with MD#25 so any color except for the two we already had would have been equally likely. We now have Dark, Orange and Blue Green with their 4th MD girl. So 5 more to go.

Edited by DvDivXXX
typo corrected (thanks, Liliat)
  • Like 6

Discount Louise get; Relatively cheap, highest drop so far in terms of mythics, at around 1.5-2% higher then usual.
2nd cheapest, only loosing to Santa Claudia, Claudia having access to season and Poa combativity due to her revival being at the end of december.

romantic winter 01.jpg

Romantic Winter 02.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
Spelling and formatting
  • Like 5
  • Surprised :O 2

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

No idea why people expected her to be Blue for some reason. We've started a new cycle with MD#25 so any color except for the two we already had would have been equally likely. We now have Dark, Orange and [Green] with their 4th MD girl. So 5 more to go.

Sensual has gone the longest time now, about 13 months, w/o a new MD girl.  That's why it was expected next.  It's true that 3 elements now have a 4th girl, so the next one has 5 possibilities.

Another way of looking at it, is w/ MDRs included.  To see which M6 element had the longest gap.  If I look at it that way, then Playful is likely to be next.

These tables illustrate both predictions.

205297096_nextmdelementprediction.png.8d2af006af116b0d48ffeca02c693434.png

MDRs should be more predictable, but New Year Estelle has been missing for 18 months now.  She didn't appear around New Years, the logical choice, b/c "players put more thought into this, than the developers" -Numbers.  If I arrange the 2nd revivals to be as close to 1 year (12 months) after the previous ones, then there's overlap w/ many girls in 2023.

Feb 23rd - Norou 🔵/Matcha 
Mar 23rd - Lupa's Mom 🟡/Moe Bunny 🟡
April 23rd - Titania 🟢/Red 🟠
May 23rd - Abraël 🟣/Nike 🟣
June 23rd - Agate /Radka 🔴
July 23rd - Noemy 🟡/Bunna /Titania 🟢 (unpredictable due to the Anniversary)

We've speculated about double MDRs before, but they didn't really happen as predicted.  We've had double ones in the sense that Bunna/Titania and Finalmecia/Claudia happened unexpectedly close together, but that's all.  Both Titania and Claudia were released sooner, b/c of art changes, w/ the hope of making money off of them.

If they don't implement double MDRs soon, we could see gaps way over a year, for the older M6s.  We already do it for LDs, so I don't see why not.

1824168634_mdrpredictions.thumb.png.6dd21fdd4f31ee618353f8a005c3426d.png

If the point of these predictions is to save gems, kobans, cp, and sp in advance for new/missing girls, then I'm definitely ready for LB Norou 🔵 (15),  Alexa 🔴 (18), Matcha  (36), and Nike 🟣 (28).  Regardless, I'm always short on GXP.  That's the real bottleneck.

471980874_2023-02-05_14-23-51edited.thumb.png.fe3daa170ef514e51ee96bd88737922c.png

It's almost certain that Lovebot Norou 🔵 is next.  Everyone expects it.  It's also possible that the girls just keep getting revived in order, w/o considering the older girls, but then they'd never loop back to the start, so I doubt that.

It's fun to predict, but an actual schedule would be nice.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

hace 7 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

She seems less popular than most, as her shards stopped depleting in a minute after the first 24 hours. Maybe I'm not the only one who'd like to see other artist(s) get a shot at drawing Mythics

Tbh i think that the real problem with Romantic Winter is the pose since she's already the 5th sodomy girl, if she was dolphin or at least missionary i'm sure she'd be more demanded.

I don't think that her drawing is bad, it's good actually imo, but in term of poses i like her SE version better. And i don't know how popular is she, but maybe if they have been doing various versions about her i think she's well liked overall.

But at the end idk maybe you're right, I really hoped for Valentine Albane, Justine or Aphrodite instead.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

En 3/2/2023 a las 8:15, Kissmydick dijo:

im still hoping for mythic jennie, deri and hari

Good, tachibana would be a good option too!

Since bunna came out i'm really hoping for Mala, Albane, Justine, Bellona, Dahila, Ishtar, Beauty, Aphrodite, Lola and Amata (who i think never will come out). And in a second instance Mother Angel, Sabira, X-458, Alluza, Katharina, Delicia, Ananka and the judges (Charmante and the hardcore one).

And a parody of Chisato Hasegawa and Liala (from Shinmai Maou no Testament) and Cynthia (from Pokemon).

I know they're a lot😅, but i think they'd be well demanded, at least the majority lf them.

• Haha 1

Well, we already know the masses go or don't go for a girl based on her (0-star) pic more than any other criterion, even a very expensive one like MDs. Many casuals don't really know or care which element does what, so I don't think this is about her battle pose. Her preview image must simply not be tempting enough for a big part of the player base. Maybe they'll keep up the trend established with Titania and reinforced with Claudia and we'll see a rework of the first pose to be more alluring and show more boobies for the masses, with an instant revival in a few weeks, if she doesn't bring as much income as expected (which worked, amazingly, in both previous instances!).

I really hope we do see more Year One revivals sooner or later. But expect the unexpected. ^^

PS: @Pp00 Please don't double post, that's frowned upon here (and not allowed by default). You can always Edit your post to add something if no one else posted after you (three-dot menu top-right of your post). Thanks.

hace 41 minutos, DvDivXXX dijo:

Well, we already know the masses go or don't go for a girl based on her (0-star) pic more than any other criterion, even a very expensive one like MDs. Many casuals don't really know or care which element does what, so I don't think this is about her battle pose.

Oh, i didn't know that. Since both on here and on discord almost everyone seem to be more competitive than anything i thought it could be the case.

I really hope we do see more Year One revivals sooner or later.

Me too! i'm waiting for New Year Estelle and Alexa since i didn't have many nubans for their revivals.

Please don't double post, that's frowned upon here (and not allowed by default). You can always Edit your post to add something if no one else posted after you (three-dot menu top-right of your post).

My bad, usually i don't post here so i didn't know about that. Won't do it again!

Edited by Pp00
  • Thanks 1

Another mythic girl joined my harem. She looks good to me, but I would like a mythic version of more of the old classic girls.

Easier this time, needing only 747 battles (6,69%) for the 50 drops (used 5 SP booster).

Still a bit down after the loss of all my gathered data and old screenshots, this is another lesson this game has taught me, that I have to keep moving forward and don't think too much of the losses of the past.

imagen.png.ac2792e6a3131a0330a59899a0cbc11b.png

• Like 10