• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Melodic Amelia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. So, Double Penetration - how does it look?

• Good event
    • Well balanced
    • Terrible event
    • New and exciting
    • Waste of time and resources
    • Event duration is too short
    • Good UI
    • Where is Boss Bang?
    • Too many tasks to get the girl
    • Impossible tasks
    • Too random
    • Gonna spend some money on it
    • I'll skip the event entirely
    • Confusing mechanics
    • Loving it

Hentai Heroes

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Cyber Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_3.png

Double Penetration
(Click to read Patch Notes #6 for more info)

Double Penetration
Darling,

A new event requires you to prove your sexual powers once again!

Complete objectives in the new Double Penetration event and earn Potions of Penetration that will grant you awesome rewards!

Choose from the two categories - Easy (Common/Rare) or Hard (Epic/Legendary), but remember, the higher the rarity, the more potions you’ll get!

Prepare for trouble and penetrate it double!

Event Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png?v=2     

Lora

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png?v=2     

Melodic Amelia

HH_Calendar_Feb_DP_LegDays.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 7

I was scared about balance in this event, but it's not that bad (not that great either). It will be tricky, but not impossible I think. The paid path is expensive, but that's not worse than PoA. Definitely something to consider, but not something one would automatically purchase no matter what (Unless whaling :) )

More comments once I get to play this a bit, and get a better feeling of the tasks and rewards.

• Like 5

Edit 2: the main issue with this event is that I'm now afraid to do anything in a game that should be fun because it could be the next goal on the RNG list and I'll feel bad that I did something. It's also an expensive event (1200 plus possible cost of tasks like restocking or skipping) running paralel to LD which is already not cheap. I hope it never returns after spending 1 hour with it today.

-----

the randomness of some tasks makes me wonder how easy RNG can screw you over. There's also no way to plan this event other than hoarding all resources before it starts and not spending them unless they're at max or you have a task for them. Which is easier with PoA where you can plan your spending, here you just have to sit and cross your fingers for 4 days

image.png.bb91ef33f56eb61509c9b41c6626f9d3.png

Edit: yeah, I don't like it. After claiming chests 1-3 I got a task to...

image.png.3a1ab41c9dd5357a78c4a5aaf9b01e1e.png

Edited by garadron
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1

Partial list of tasks (some are tricky!)

- Spend Energy (40/80/120/160)

- Defeat villains (10/20/30/40)

- Collect Nth chest in daily goals (2/3/4/5)

- Collect PoP (3/6/9/12)

- Get PoV potions (20/40/80/120)

- Spend gems (100/150/250/400)

- Awaken N girls (1/2/3/4)

- Buy items in market (6/12/20/30)

- Upgrade affection grades (1/2/?/5)

- Win league fights (4/7/10/15)

- Win season fights (5/10/15/20)

- Restock market N times (?/?/2/3)

- Gain XP (2000/4000/8000/15000)

- Get girl shards (25/50/75/100)

- Get a new girl (?/?/?/1)

- Play GPx10 (?/?/8/16)

- Play MPx1 (?/?/6/?)

- Play EPx1 (1/?/4/?)

- Play Pachinko Orbs (2/?/8/16)

- Do champion performances (5/10/15/25)

- Do Pantheon performances (2/4/7/10)

- Finish daily goal tasks (?/8/10/?)

- Spend cash (20k/50k/100k/200k)

- Score points in contests (1k/2k/4k/6k)

- Level up girl (50/75/100/150)

- Earn Mojo (40/80/140/200)

- Sell items (10/20/35/50)

- Finish daily missions (5/10/?/?)

- Spend Kobans (?/60/?/?)

(Note: this list is incomplete, and may contain mistakes. Take this as an indication of what tasks potentially await...)

Rewards for Common/Rare/Epic/Legendary: 10/15/20/25 potions

Edit: added more tasks; thanks @garadron, @-MM-, @Uxio and others :)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 14
  • Hearts 1

partial list of tasks. collected with my clubmates 😊

awaken girls, 1, common
awaken girls, 3, epic
awaken girls, 4, legendary
buy items from market, 20, epic
buy items from market, 30, legendary
claim the 3rd chest from the daily goals, 1, rare
claim the 4th chest from the daily goals, 1, epic
claim the 5th chest from the daily goals, 1, legendary
collect player exp, 15000, legendary
collect potions in PoV, 120, legendary
defeat villains, 30, epic
defeat villains, 40, legendary
do champion performances, 5, common
do champion performances, 25, legendary
do pantheon performances, 2, common
do pantheon performances, 7, epic
finish any daily goal, 8, rare
finish PoPs, 3, common
finish PoPs, 6, rare
finish PoPs, 9, epic
finish PoPs, 12, legendary
earn mojo, 80, rare
earn mojo, 140, epic
get a new girl, 1, legendary
get shards, 25, common
get shards, 50, rare
level up girl, 50, common
level up girl, 75, rare
level up girl, 100, epic
level up girl, 150, legendary
play EPx1, 1, common
play GPx10, 8, epic
restock the market, 2, epic
score points in contests, 1000, common
sell items, 20, rare
spend energy, 120, epic
spend energy, 160, legendary
spend gems, 100, common
spend gems, 150, rare
spend gems, 250, epic
spend gems, 400, legendary
spend koban, 60, rare
spend money, 20000, common
spend money, 100000, epic
spend money, 200000, legendary
upgrade any affection grade, 3, epic
upgrade any affection grade, 5, legendary
use pachinko orbs, 8, epic
win league fights, 10, epic
win performances in seasons, 5, common

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 11

This is basically a mini path of attraction.  I dislike this because with this and path of attraction.  I will not be able to play how I want if I want to get rewards.  If want to level up a girl?  Nope have to wait until I am on that step.  Claim a chest nope have to wait? continue with the story, nope I have to wait until the spend energy task comes up.?  The worst part is it is random so you don't know how to plan even if you want. Unless of course you have extra Kobans lying around...  It takes the fun out for me.  I think I will just do the tasks that are easy or I can do with another event and ignore the rest.

• Like 14

DP is now my number one hated event. If the intention was to annoy the players then you can mark the mission as complete.

You cannot plan ahead, and fear doing any action in game because it can be the next random task, and for sure some of them are really awful.

Of course it can be done in 4 days, but if RNG goes against you it can be a nightmare.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

I HATE IT. This is the worst event KK has ever come up with and thats a high bar.

It's completely unbalanced, far too expensive, it fully takes you out of the flow of the game and it can actively screw you over with gamebreaking tasks.

I'm boycotting this event, not participating in it ever again. It's terrible, horrible, bad and actively unfun. Needs to be ripped out of the schedule immediately.

stop-it-enough.gif

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 13
  • Haha 2

Lol, this is awful. I got "finish 10 daily missions" when the event started on "easy" lvl and "restock the market" on the difficult one(aka spend kobans to finish the quest or spend kobans to skip this quest), after a couple of "easy" quests its "finish 10 daily quests" again. Considering it costs so much kobans to get the girls, there should be NO paid path, its just to bait you into thinking that you already spent a lot, so might as well spend more. And at this point its probably more expensive than getting a mythic girl(unless you are very lucky and can get a bunch of good quests)
Complete garbage. Not surprised they figured out a way to make event that is much worse than a seasonal one

• Like 14

1 hour ago, garadron said:

Edit 2: the main issue with this event is that I'm now afraid to do anything in a game that should be fun because it could be the next goal on the RNG list and I'll feel bad that I did something.

Yeah, colledcted the PoP missions and started new ones. 5 Minutes later i got the legendary task to collect 5 PoP misions... so either 90 kobans or 7 hour lock on this mission.

this is just another event that nobody should care about unless they are a whale

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is going to upset the free players as they can't play how they want, the planners as they can't plan, the hoarders as they don't know what to hoard.  I guess the Whales may be happy as they can continue to change the tasks until they get an easy task. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

This is going to upset the free players as they can't play how they want, the planners as they can't plan, the hoarders as they don't know what to hoard.  I guess the Whales may be happy as they can continue to change the tasks until they get an easy task. 

As a paid player,I am also unhappy with this event and other milking trick.  Such event is not fun for all players except for those who are willing to pay even when they are treated as idiots or paypigs.👿👿👿

I am really angry.  Game should be fun first then we pay for fun not  less pain.

Edited by MGsniper
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I would consider myself a whale in this game (Patreon, Platinum card, have paid for all month long events so far and restock Kobans for real money if there is a decent deal and if I feel like doing so). Even for me this event seriously pisses me off.

Things like make points in PoV where I have it almost completed at that point and can not get any more points is the worst objective design I have come across so far.
And at the costs for rerolling the objective this event becomes a joke even for whales.

So far I am happy that I did not spend the 7200 HH Koban yet and will check how far I get (as a whale) before thinking about spending 7200 Koban on top of market refreshes and other hilarious objectives. and . Learned it the hard way not to spend Koban for the second path of an event if you are not sure you will make it.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I thought that once I finish a task, both of them would've been replaced, but alas. This would've been a better solution imo.

I'm now stuck on 'Play Epic Pachinko (8 times)'. I really don't want to do this task, but unless it will be replaced on its own, I will have to do it...

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

DP is a waste of resources (as a F2P).  I'm gonna ignore it entirely.  It makes me glad I'm F2P.  Skipping tasks should cost nothing.

I'm glad the girls aren't hot (are at least cute), and I don't care about their parodies.  They look like common PoV girls, but w/ 2 extra poses.  They should be L3s, so I can peacefully ignore this.

Lora 🟢 has a rare hair color (strawberry blonde), so it'll hurt to skip her, for future blessings potential.  Something a casual player wouldn't care about.

Melodic Amelia  is meh (has rare black eyes).  I never liked her variants.  She's not worth 7.2k kos anyway.

2023-02-10_10-31-26.thumb.png.64c21d3c1fab00a36e56b51830daf047.png

I'm already screwed, b/c I collect daily goals and PoP asap, when I log on.  I know it can hurt for contests, but that's my routine.  I did it before seeing the potential task list.

It has nice rewards.  The mythic gears, GPx10s, and AMEs stand out to me, but the randomness of tasks, combined w/ a cost to skip them, is bullshit.

That's on top of the 7.2k kos cost of unlocking access to the 2nd L5, but who knows how much more you'd have to pay to actually get her?  The only similarity to the PoA is that they're both too expensive.  7.2k kos isn't a trivial amount.  That can go a long way towards getting a mythic girl.

1514213988_DP2023-02-10_11-16-50.thumb.png.04e7ba5e2b97aca90de7a82c41077e74.png

My two tasks are 5 season fights and 7 pantheon performances.  Which are simple enough, but I can't do either atm.  Also, don't wanna waste kobans skipping them.

I'm aiming high in Leagues, so I have an AME equipped (can't do season fights).  Same problem as the KC.

Pantheon fights are trivial if you're stuck at a wall, and don't care, but I have a 3.04% chance to win at 1900 w/ these blessings, so I'm carefully, and patiently upgrading mythic gear.  I'll use my 66 stored worship at the right time.  I don't wanna randomly waste 7 worship, for 20 stupid potions. (I didn't break it w/ 130 worship).

I'm gonna continue saving my kobans for Lovebot Norou's 🔵 MDR.

Why is there a test server, if they don't test this garbage before they release it?  They'd get feedback about how terrible it is, before embarrassing themselves.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

This event is even worse than POA (path of attraction). Because in the case of POA you know all the objectives and their sequences. Here you do no know shit. You have to keep on doing the random icky shit that the system puts up for you. Boss bang was way better event because it actually helped player's knowledge about the current gem based domination scheme which replaced the class based domination scheme, by making different teams and making strategy to get the girl. The low level players definitely were benefited more by boss bang. This new Double Penetration event only gonna penetrate into people's koban reserves and increase the gap between the whales and other players below the foodchain.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

Partial list of tasks (some are tricky!)

- Spend Energy (40/80/120/160)

- Defeat villains (10/20/30/40)

- Collect Nth chest in daily goals (2/3/4/5)

- Collect PoP (3/6/9/12)

- Get PoV potions (20/40/80/120)

- Spend gems (?/150/250/400)

- Awaken N girls (1/2/3/4)

- Buy items in market (6/12/20/30)

- Upgrade affection grades (1/?/?/5)

- Win league fights (4/7/10/?)

- Win season fights (5/10/15/20)

- Restock market N times (?/?/2/3)

- Gain XP (2000/?/8000/15000)

- Get girl shards (25/50/75/100)

- Get a new girl (?/?/?/1)

- Play GPx10 (?/?/8/16)

- Play MPx1 (?/?/6/?)

- Play EPx1 (1/?/?/?)

- Play Pachinko Orbs (?/?/8/?)

- Do champion performances (5/10/?/25)

- Do Pantheon performances (2/4/7/10)

- Finish daily goal tasks (?/8/10/?)

- Spend cash (20k/50k/100k/200k)

- Score points in contests (1k/2k/4k/6k)

- Level up girl (50/75/100/150)

- Earn Mojo (40/?/?/200)

- Sell items (10/20/35/?)

- Finish daily missions (5/10/?/?)

(Note: this list is incomplete, and may contain mistakes. Take this as an indication of what tasks potentially await...)

Rewards for Common/Rare/Epic/Legendary: 10/15/20/25 potions

Edit: added more tasks; thanks @garadron, @-MM-, @Uxio and others :)

There's gain xp 4000, I have that right now :)  "Easy" if it matters, tho some of the other replies make me wonder if it's just random...will have to analyze more.

Thanks for the list.

PS: So far, I feel the same as others about the event without the venom.  This can either be a highly stressful one or one you mostly ignore and if you get it you get it.  This actually reminds me of how I feel on the start of the end of the month event where the first task is turnin 12 dailies except it's more random.  But I basically halt everything else to a minimum turnin until I do the dailies, which disrupts my normal routine which doesn't feel good.  The randomness makes it feel worse.

Speaking of randomness the links to where it sends you seem random (or incomplete) to me.  For example, right now I have "affection shards" which I assume means "girl shards" but the link is to pachinko.  Which is a place you can get them but there are others...

Anyway, my gut first impression is that the rewards probably arn't worth any stress, tho I can probably adjust to do this moderately well (aka moderately poorly;)).  Similar to other things KK has boxed themselves into "not worth spending koban" by making girls easy to get...I would not spend any here unless I was already done the potion collection and sure I was getting things (which is also what I recommend due to aforemention randomness) and even then not sure it's worth.

Edited by jpanda
PS (event for me so far)
  • Like 3