• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Melodic Amelia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. So, Double Penetration - how does it look?

• Good event
    • Well balanced
    • Terrible event
    • New and exciting
    • Waste of time and resources
    • Event duration is too short
    • Good UI
    • Where is Boss Bang?
    • Too many tasks to get the girl
    • Impossible tasks
    • Too random
    • Gonna spend some money on it
    • I'll skip the event entirely
    • Confusing mechanics
    • Loving it

In this version is Double Penetration 🤢🤮🤮🤮

The most negativ points were announced from others, so no need to repeat from my side.

Without a full rework KK should delete this event.

In a meaningfull rework the ressource rewards have to be much more generous to legitimate the enormous cost of 7.200 Koban. My first thought was a x4 at least (exception for the Mythic Items, here would be a x2 ok). KK should also add some relevant Koban rewards. 300/600 (free/Bonus) directly after the shards rewards and instead Gems at the end of the path a 1200/2400 reward for example would cover some of the investments in this event and would motivate a lot of small/middle spenders to participate in this event .

It's better to get 5€ from 20.000 players, than 500€ from 100 players, but this event (and the Seasonal too) is only to milk high spender.

This event is not funny!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

The patch notes claim "Easy & Hard objectives should be from different types of objectives and different from the previously completed objective."

yet following up an earn mojo task with a win at seasons task. contradicts that. since they are basically the same thing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Magic1986 said:

Yeah, colledcted the PoP missions and started new ones. 5 Minutes later i got the legendary task to collect 5 PoP misions... so either 90 kobans or 7 hour lock on this mission.

Same thing, except mine asks me to collect 12 PoP rewards (that's the legendary one). Did you get the rare version asking for 5 instead? If so it should cost 60kos to re-roll, not 90.

image.png

4 hours ago, garadron said:

there's also Market restock (purple required 4 restocks) and XP gain:

Are there Epic tasks too, somehow? I had the same task except it only asked me to refresh the market twice. I distinctly remember it was on the right, and re-rolling it was 90kos (15nubs), which is more than the cost to do it (84kos plus two batches of whatever tab I refresh).

-----------

Overall, I'm confused. Not really disappointed, as I expected this to be the next step in the over-monetization of content churned out at an ever-accelerating pace, but still... confused. At least for now. :/🚬

• Like 3

This is literally the worst event ever put in the game. Kinkoid have outdone themself once again. Good job.

And of course I understand the main goal of this crap is to become a koban sink, forcing the player to reroll missions until they get one that are actually possible to do, but it's still absolute shit. And all of that for one 5* girl and (maybe) an AME? LOL.

• Like 5

il y a 9 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :
Il y a 5 heures, garadron a dit :

there's also Market restock (purple required 4 restocks) and XP gain:

Are there Epic tasks too, somehow? I had the same task except it only asked me to refresh the market twice. I distinctly remember it was on the right, and re-rolling it was 90kos (15nubs), which is more than the cost to do it (84kos plus two batches of whatever tab I refresh).

This should be 2x Market restock for Epic and 3x for Legendary. Based on these values, I assume there is no Common/Rare goal to refresh the market.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Liliat said:

This should be 2x Market restock for Epic and 3x for Legendary. Based on these values, I assume there is no Common/Rare goal to refresh the market.

yeah, I think I confused my Daily Goal which was 4 with the bullshit goal which was 2, my mistake

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Same thing, except mine asks me to collect 12 PoP rewards (that's the legendary one). Did you get the rare version asking for 5 instead? If so it should cost 60kos to re-roll, not 90.

image.png

-----------

Overall, I'm confused. Not really disappointed, as I expected this to be the next step in the over-monetization of content churned out at an ever-accelerating pace, but still... confused. At least for now. :/🚬

Yes its the rare mission for 6 PoP mission.

Thats total garbage, same as the open daily chest boxes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Varaczek said:

This is literally the worst event ever put in the game. Kinkoid have outdone themself once again. Good job.

And of course I understand the main goal of this crap is to become a koban sink, forcing the player to reroll missions until they get one that are actually possible to do, but it's still absolute shit. And all of that for one 5* girl and (maybe) an AME? LOL.

Totally not worth it, save your kobans for Mythic girls.

Even more important, save the kobans for Girls that YOU LIKE.

• Like 3

Not a fan. I'm at a point were the simple tasks requires me to claim specifically the 2nd daily goal chest (one of my first ones was to claim the 3rd daily goal chest. Basically it says "pay 60 kobans or wait a day") and the hard one is "get 100 shards of a girl, while I got "score 80 points in PoV" that ironically is "get shards" too, and I do not have available "easy shards" anymore, as of now. 

I'll probably treat this kind of event as a "it gives out some freebies after doing something you'd have to do in any case". It is too unprendictably and weirdly random and yet too specific to be defined as a well designed feature, IMHO

• Like 7

Just a little reminder: you can send in complaints/feedback in-game to the team. Now might be a good time to use that option. Be civil! Just let them know it is a problem they cant ignore and repeat. Again, be civil.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

People complained about Boss Bang being too simple. Welcome to the opposite. I came out here to see the hate, and I was not disappointed.

Those who hate Path of Attraction because it requires planning and doing tasks in order, really hate this because it requires tasks in order, and they don't even get to know the order.

Those of us who are fine with PoA because one can simply plan mostly dislike this because it can't be planned for.

The people who might like this are flexible players who can deal with an inability to plan, and the ability to pull it off. I'm one of those people, and I don't like it that much.

Edit:

I didn't realize that this path was so short. To me, that is a mitigating factor on how poorly designed it is, and saves it from being utter trash. . Admittedly, some of the tasks are going to be time spent sitting, but 250 points per day seems doable to me.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 9

Boss Bang for higher level characters are just a click button 100 times for girl event, and that is not the most exiting thing.
The PoA type approach works, but you run into some of the same problems as in the PoA, if you are being gated by a certain task.
Especially if its something like "Finish 9 pop missions" just after you have redone Pop.

This is even worce for those of us who are F2P, and have a smaller pool of resources we can stockpile.
Maybe throw in a free replace every 12 hours or so, just incase you get some terrible task Rng?

So is it better then bossbang?
Yes?
More rewards but also more work to get said rewards.

As for the bonus track, I usually do not get them unless I really want the girl, value vice, I have no idea.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

This is even worce for those of us who are F2P, and have a smaller pool of resources we can stockpile.
Maybe throw in a free replace every 12 hours or so, just incase you get some terrible task Rng?

Or give free card for 5 days, starting from the day before this event 😁

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Boss Bang for higher level characters are just a click button 100 times for girl event, and that is not the most exiting thing.
The PoA type approach works, but you run into some of the same problems as in the PoA, if you are being gated by a certain task.
Especially if its something like "Finish 9 pop missions" just after you have redone Pop.

So is it better then bossbang?
Yes?
More rewards but also more work to get said rewards.

As for the bonus track, I usually do not get them unless I really want the girl, value vice, I have no idea.

One thing that could help this is a box to click that would say "cycle task at daily reset?" giving you a free change out at reset, but not one that would be forced to happen.

• Like 1

So I've clearly gotten lucky with my tasks so far, as I haven't gotten anything that has really interfered with each other. I'm currently at 200 potions and my current 2 tasks (worth 35) will be completed tonight so I'm on-pace to max out within 4 days without any significant effort. I don't expect my good luck to hold up. Looking at the list of tasks posted by @Lilliat there are just way too many tasks that can be a hard stop and require you pay a kobon tax to proceed.

I think there's a relatively easy way for Kinkoid to fix this event: give every 5 free task replacements per day. The key problem here is getting tasks that utilize resources you've already spent, and having a few free skips would alleviate the problem. If some of the more ridiculous tasks were toned down alongside a few freebee passes per day then I think this could be a good event.

As to the individual tasks themselves, here's my opinion of them (ordered by most difficult to easiest)

Insanity:

Get girl shards (25/50/75/100): I'm at a loss for words. Let me put this in perspective: 50 girl shards is the reward for 1st place in Dicktator 3. The requirements of this task are just so completely out of line with the way the game works I'm having trouble trying to articulate just how insane this is. Yes, there are some low-hanging fruit we can use to get through this. I do have 100 shards waiting for me to redeem in Seasons, and some lucky folks haven't claimed their PoV rewards yet and will have that, but once those are spent where else am I supposed to get girl shards?

Get a new girl (?/?/?/1): this is a bit more reasonable, since I can satisfy this by completing acquisition of a girl I'd already acquired shards for. But opportunities to get new girls are highly limited and this is just not an appropriate task.

Finish daily goal tasks (?/8/10/?) these get completed way too quickly. Doing natural play of just spending your resources will complete most of them. And unlike daily missions, you can't delay the completion. There is no way to get more of these, so in the vast majority of circumstances this is just "pay kobons or wait until tomorrow to keep progressing" which is just not fair.

Unreasonable:

Get PoV potions (20/40/80/120) this one depends on what PoV is active, and the current PoV is... get shards. Fortunately since pretty much every girl in the game is now Legendary rarity, that's 6 potions per shard so this event is not nearly as bad as the insanity I already complained about. You only need 20 Shards to complete a legendary task here. It's still unreasonable. There are some PoV's for which this would be reasonable or even easy, but the current one is not.

Spend gems (100/150/250/400): this is not reasonable. Maybe for low-level players who are just starting out, but high-level players are spending gems in much larger increments than this. Most of my awakenings cost around 1000 gems or more, which greatly overflows even the legendary task as is something I only do every few weeks.

Awaken N girls (1/2/3/4): This is even less reasonable than spending gems. The cheapest awakening for Legendary girls (the only rarity worth awakening once you're at max level) is 160 gems, meaning this is costing 160/320/480/640 gems even if you're sticking to the cheapest possible awakenings. Awakening commons is basically just throwing gems away.

Finish daily missions (5/10/?/?): this is not as bad as the daily tasks since you can delay completion of the missions and then redeem them when you actually need to. But we still only get 12 of these per day and once you've had one of these you can't do another until tomorrow. 

Problematic:

Collect Nth chest in daily goals (2/3/4/5) this is a bad task. It's either trivial (those chests are easy to obtain) or it's impossible until tomorrow since you already claimed it today. Given that you need to complete a lot of tasks in a given day, if you get the same one twice you're kinda screwed. I don't think it's quite as bad as people make it out to be, since we didn't know it was coming and could have just saved our chests if we did, and if we had free skips it'd more annoying than problematic.

Collect PoP (3/6/9/12) This is silly, unless you're a low-level player who hasn't advanced far enough to unlock all your basic content PoP are completed in sets of 12 so these are all essentially identical, you just get less potions on some of them. This should only be legendary rarity.

Play MPx1 (?/?/6/?): too expensive, MPx1 orbs are not that common and often get depleted as part of other events. And for many of us, the pool is usually empty so the orbs are just getting wasted.

Gain XP (2000/4000/8000/15000): this is a bit tough, as the only really good sources of XP are league fights, daily missions, daily reward chests, and season/PoV rewards. Almost all of these are needed for other tasks, and most of the Season/PoV rewards will overkill this pretty substantially.

Tough but Fair:

Spend Energy (40/80/120/160) at the moment this is fine, but that's only because the event overlaps with the release of a new main story chapter. For those of us who are up-to-date with the main story energy can only be spent in multiples of 60, which means that these tasks are functionally costing 60/120/120/180, which is a bit too pricey in my view. 180 Energy is getting pretty close to 24 hours worth of natural regeneration.

Defeat villains (10/20/30/40) very similar to Spend Energy. Right now it overlaps with Legendary Days so there's a good excuse to do refreshes, but that won't always be the case.

Do Pantheon performances (2/4/7/10) this is basically a day worth of resources for the legendary task, which is about on par with the others.

Play GPx10 (?/?/8/16): this is a tad expensive, but very doable.

Play EPx1 (1/?/?/?) while I'm sure those with cleaned out EP pools would disagree, those of us with at least one girl (or exactly one in my case) left in the pool will have no problem spending a few EP orbs.

Looks Fine:

Buy items in market (6/12/20/30): everyone needs to do a little bit of market refreshing to top up anyways, so you may as well do it during an event that rewards you for it. This is reasonable in my view.

Win league fights (4/7/10/?): this represents a fairly modest portion of your daily challenge token regeneration. It's much cheaper than the other comparable tasks. But I suppose players who struggle more in the leagues may have trouble with the "winning" part so maybe this is just easy for me and not necessarily the average player.

Restock market N times (?/?/2/3) basically no different from the buy items, since that's ultimate done via restocks.

Play Pachinko Orbs (?/?/8/?): I'm always looking for an excuse to get rid of those useless GPx1 orbs

Score points in contests (1k/2k/4k/6k): this really depends on the contest, but I don't think there's any contest where 6k is particularly hard to reach.

Earn Mojo (40/80/?/200): I don't know what people's seasons experiences are, but for me getting 20 mojo per fight is pretty easy and consistent so this is all of 10 season fights for the legendary task. That's pretty reasonable.

Spend Kobans (?/60/?/?): just do some shop refreshes, not a big deal.

Actually Kinda Easy:

Upgrade affection grades (1/?/?/5): also pretty reasonable, we should all be keeping an intentional backlog of girls available for meeting these mission requirements. I think ahead of time we should build up a slightly bigger backlog for this event, but honestly if you've got half a dozen 3 stars awaiting affection upgrades you have enough to get through this event no problem.

Do champion performances (5/10/?/25) while low-level players might have a bit more trouble with tickets, for me this is nothing.

Spend cash (20k/50k/100k/200k) so... buy one item? Play GPx1 once? How is this even a task?

Level up girl (50/75/100/150) again, just a handful of books

Sell items (10/20/35/?) I don't know how other people are feeling right now with the relatively recent addition of mythic items, but I still have more than enough of these saved up that a few item sales is trivial

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 8
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, Attirm said:

Gain XP (2000/4000/8000/15000)

This is MC Xp we are talking about here. I did it (getting 2000 or 4000) by keeping the daily mission rewards and claiming them on time. Easy indeed.

I had a 'sell 50 item' task, not the nicest, but I have thousands of junk items, so I finished it. I had 'play EP1 (8 times)', which is even uglier. I don't remember which rarity it was, but I did it.

Score points in contests - it can be unpleasant if it's a 'sell items' contest.

Get girl shards - I passed one by luckily finished a run at the club champion, and another one by claiming PoV girl shards (or was it CumC shards?).

As for the PoP, I realised that I won't have time for another run, so I waited with opening my PoP. I had tasks of opening 3, then 6, and then 9. So by waiting with the PoP opening, I was able to do 2 and a third tasks, and all the tasks in between, without having to wait 7 hours. I will complete the 'open 9 PoP' tomorrow, but I'm glad that I waited with opening and restarting all of them at once.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1