• Loving Virginia
    • Office Celeste
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Cyber Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_69.jpg

Orgy Days

Valentine's Orgy
Lovely hero,

Spend the most romantic holiday on a steamy date with a bunch of ladies who can’t wait to get a taste of you!

You have until 19th of February to court and woo 35 lovely babes, including one new addition – Lovestruck Andromeda!

Worried that you haven’t finished some of your gals? Collect sultry coins during the new Sultry Mysteries event and get a chance to permanently add them to your Harem!

Prepare the cream and strawberries!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Val Kelina

Boss Girls
(clickable)

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Winona

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Bunny

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Kumiko

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Val Spook

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Val Shao

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Loving Lupa

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Andromeda

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Lovestruck Mercy

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Belinda

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Lovestruck Ankyo

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck D.D.

ava0-1200x.webp

Psyche

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Guinevere

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Val Abrael

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Val Mani

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Val Mala

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Ketsuko

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Val Cupid

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Arcana

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Cupid-chan

ava0-1200x.webp

Val Red Battler

ava0-1200x.webp

Romantic Levitya

ava0-1200x.webp

Val Norou

(on Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Cheriko

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Rosy

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Val Notka

ava0-1200x.webp

Val Jennie

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Milenitta

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Jessy

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Date Arianne

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Office Katana

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Romantic Anita

(on Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Val Kalissa

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Lovely Cori

ava0-1200x.webp

Guinevere

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Loving Pelagie

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Loving Justine

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Val Mavin

(on Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Loving Virginia

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Office Celeste

HH_Calendar_Feb_OrgyKinky.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 6

It's been a year since girls have been added to champions in OD/CE events. As a result, I have Val Shao available on Silvanus, with 70/100 shards. Even though I wasn't able to get her last year on her Champion, it gives me a nice head start this time.

I also have 70/100 shards for D.D., but she's available in Pachinko, so that doesn't really help me (Although I could have spent 3x MP3 when she recently showed up in Mythic Pachinko).

• Like 3

Day 2 of Orgy event my Orgy Daily Missions are missing. Did all the usual refresh, log out/back in, and still not showing up. Some members of my guild see them and others don’t too.

Figured I’d post this here in the dedicated thread where more people would see it and come looking for answers, rather than bug reporting, but I can post it there too and likely will file a bug report in game.

Anyone else having this issue?

• Thanks 1
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

37 minutes ago, nayr2012 said:

Figured I’d post this here in the dedicated thread where more people would see it and come looking for answers, rather than bug reporting, but I can post it there too and likely will file a bug report in game.

Yeah, a Community Manager saw it in discord, so consider this bug reported. But it wouldn't hurt if you sent a support ticket saying that you have it too. (top right menu -> settings -> customer support)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Kinkoid closed my in-game ticket with some basic troubleshooting advice. I tried everything they recommended including a different browser, but the missions are still missing.

im playing on mobile for now, if that makes any difference, as I won’t have access to my PC until tonight. Anyone make any progress on a solution?

2 hours ago, nayr2012 said:

Kinkoid closed my in-game ticket with some basic troubleshooting advice. I tried everything they recommended including a different browser, but the missions are still missing.

im playing on mobile for now, if that makes any difference, as I won’t have access to my PC until tonight. Anyone make any progress on a solution?

I had a similar response. Given how little I'm missing out on - a small quantity of kobans + a couple of boosters for not completing all of the Event Missions - & how disappointing Kinkoid's response was to my club leader raising an (unrelated) issue a few weeks ago I'm not going press the matter however they should be doing a better job. My expectations of them should not be so low.

1 hour ago, Fran said:

I had a similar response. Given how little I'm missing out on - a small quantity of kobans + a couple of boosters for not completing all of the Event Missions - & how disappointing Kinkoid's response was to my club leader raising an (unrelated) issue a few weeks ago I'm not going press the matter however they should be doing a better job. My expectations of them should not be so low.

Less concerned about the lost minor koban rewards, and more so that I won’t be able to complete the OD girl. Hope they get it sorted soon.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

8 hours ago, nayr2012 said:

Day 2 of Orgy event my Orgy Daily Missions are missing. Did all the usual refresh, log out/back in, and still not showing up. Some members of my guild see them and others don’t too.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yep, in the test server account.  I put this down to the usual fiddling around with settings on that system because often they have to shut down components of the game to test performance and scan for bugs.  So I can't complain.  I haven't got to some of my accounts for this day yet so I'll keep everyone posted if the problem exists there.  What a bugger, though, especially if yo haven't got the mission girl (whoever she is).

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Hopefully the mission girl koban daily missions from today will appear tomorrow together with the ones of that day

when its working normally if you where a new player joining on like day 3 of event you would see day 1 thought 3 missions so they should be there until event ends

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I just managed to score Belinda from one of those x100 jackpots.  For me, she's not as great as I first thought, although she's cute and THICC, my kinda gal.  What amuses me most about her is that I can't for the life of me find where she fits into the original classic event - Valentine Date 2020.  None of her affection scenes match the event.  She seems to be a Red Battler type and daring game and horny guys into the ring with her... Game on!

Speaking of horny, this version of Andromeda is interesting.  She seems gorgeous on first impressions and, since she was the first of a group of girls posted as single star non-entities, I look forward to reading her profile (I'm close to getting her in one account which, fortunately, is dropping shards well).  One thing though, she'd make one hellava mess of a football if she tries to head it!  And don't piss her off enough to provoke a head butt or have her suck you off carelessly.

I mentioned her when I originally commented, but I was really taken with Val Cupid, a real little cutie - more her stunning attire than anything.  None of the earlier Cupids are a match for her latest variant though.  Romantic Cupid is an absolute stunner and, again, her outfit is especially arousing, especially the lack, thereof, in her third pose (second star), as well as her subtle eye makeup and her use of earrings.  But I wasn't meant to comment on her, but in comparing the Cupids, she did deserve a mention.

6 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

My OD missions are missing too. I've tried both Firefox and Chrome on desktop but no difference. I submitted a ticket as well - will let you know if I hear anything.

Can confirm, same issue here. 
I'm glad to hear it's known and being worked on, and hopefully the missions will show up.  Even if they dump in all at once, it's not TOO big of a deal since the Day 1 entries all seemed to be pretty short (like 5min. apiece).  I've tried swapping browsers, going mobile vs. desktop, and clearing cache & cookies for good measure, but to no avail.  I even logged out and logged back in.  That fixes everything, right?  🤷‍♂️

I didn't notice the bug, b/c I have Val Kelina.  Hopefully, the OD missions get fixed for you guys.

Have 41 shards for Lovestruck Andromeda so far.  I'm pursuing her first, b/c otherwise she'd end up in the EP.

Then, I'd like to chase after Lovestruck Mercy and Belinda, but not sure there's time.

image.png.11e24391761c3231753b5af1cd6fed6e.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I didn't notice the bug, b/c I have Val Kelina.  Hopefully, the OD missions get fixed for you guys.

Have 41 shards for Lovestruck Andromeda so far.  I'm pursuing her first, b/c otherwise she'd end up in the EP.

Then, I'd like to chase after Lovestruck Mercy and Belinda, but not sure there's time.

image.png.11e24391761c3231753b5af1cd6fed6e.png

Most players will have Val Kelina, because yet again they've reused the same mission girl from this time last year. What makes it worse this time is that after it was pointed out to Kinkoid in December, they fixed it for January (January 2022: Snowboard Hari, January 2023: Bunny's mother in skis) but it's now come back.

It's worse not having any missions at all, though.

• Like 4
  • Hug 1

16 minutes ago, Karxan said:

i don't have Val Kelina yet, & will be very happy to get her!

You're still in your first year cycle. After that every subsequent OD will reward you with a couple of boosters for doing all the blue missions instead of a potentially new girl for you (unless they change the mission girl from year to year). MOST (regular) players are not in their first year cycle. Try to understand the context of what's being said before reacting as if your own particular situation was representative of what the larger player base is experiencing.

• Like 2
  • Hug 2