[ 19-Feb-23 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Cyber Season. Next Event >>

2520.jpg

Legendary Contests

I Spy With My Little Eye
Legendary hero,

Enjoy the lustful adventure of the night with the ninja spy Olivine!

You have until the 23rd of February to seduce her and add her to your Harem.

Are you seeking some excitement?

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Olivine

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Physical.png Betty Lott

ava0-1200x.webp

Eccentric.png Ebony Way

HH_Calendar_Feb_LegContest.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, Kensou007 said:

Unreal 1st day after santa visit me LMAO

Welcome to the forum. Please pay attention to the thread you post into. Thanks. Moved it for you this time.

PS: It's also best practice to post your results once they're final. Being #1 right now doesn't mean much. Being #1 tomorrow after reset is what would be worth posting a screenshot about.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

These aren't final but will should be good enough ^_^

So you're telling me... I'm pessimistic? ^^

image.png

Edit: Okay, this actually held (and thank you so much for not stealing my lunch money in the daily contest, @Bellanaris 🙏)

image.png

Phew! First time I actually get #1 and grab a piece of MG since they were added to LC, I think. I guess I have at least some of the "Claim All aka Undefined" button to thank for it.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Not as crazy as the above but I was quite shocked to see I only got 25 shards on the first day... it's the first time ever that I'm not finishing top 4, but understandable since I don't have PoV unlocked. Still, it's rather surprising for me even though it ain't even the sweatiest.

image.png.a921ea130018182bae684c3d793dce4b.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Varaczek said:

You rich kids got nothing on the one who got top1 in my bracket. Be amazed:

What's even more amazing is that they went that high in a bracket where they really didn't have to. I'm glad RNG didn't group them with me.

• Like 2

I think this is my first time winning Day 1 of LC since I reached level 400. Might be my last time too since I don't plan on redeeming the PoG paid path once I'm caught up on the old LC girls (which will be after the next PoG). Daily Contest was actually much closer - I used some of the energy from Seasons to edge past my opponent. 😏

ScreenShot2023-02-20at10_02_57AM.thumb.png.710db65875fef347a76a605612315a42.png

Depending on how crazy people get today, I might just settle for Top 25 and then try to get some MPx6 orbs on Days 3 and 4.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Julius Fox said:

I think this is my first time winning Day 1 of LC since I reached level 400. Might be my last time too since I don't plan on redeeming the PoG paid path once I'm caught up on the old LC girls (which will be after the next PoG).

No Bonus Path of PoG from my side 🙂. PoV, Season and the XP from free Path of PoG were enough. So a win is possible, even you don't have the PoG Bonus Path.

• Like 2

LC #33 - Olivine 🟣 (Jade from Mortal Kombat)
Gift code: legcontest#33 -> 3 CP

A 7.5 mil score got me 5th place (50 shards), w/ stored PXP from F2P Seasons, PoV & PoG.  Also, got 120 kos from 2nd place in the DC, since it was PXP/Energy as well.

image.thumb.png.5574ea96011b21837e9e4c06554482e0.png
Art by Dandon Fuga.

I finally reached lvl 500 (924 girls), but it doesn't feel special or noteworthy to me, b/c mythic gear enabled pushing past those limits, before I reached them.

image.png.f9e82742eb5f60832d399a5aa4be120e.png

I just need another top 10 placement to get the L5 girl, Olivine 🟣.  Which seems likely, since I spent 102 EPx1s, 20 MPx1s, and 17 GPx10s, for a 1.18 mil score.  Recruited 12 girls from the EP/MP thanks to the DD event overlap.

image.thumb.png.b3f9fbc1433c0a3f5efbb0e7c728be1d.png

I might try for 1st place on the 3rd day, w/ tickets, for a shot at an extra mythic gear. 

Saved the previous CbC girl Upgraded Hikea, and the 2nd Seasons girl Jenet, to be recruited on the 4th day, but I don't expect to score high, since I haven't been storing GXP.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

On 2/20/2023 at 6:15 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Welcome to the forum. Please pay attention to the thread you post into. Thanks. Moved it for you this time.

PS: It's also best practice to post your results once they're final. Being #1 right now doesn't mean much. Being #1 tomorrow after reset is what would be worth posting a screenshot about.

Yeah sorry my bad, but i posted it since i'm sure i will take it no matter what :D
image.thumb.png.10e5a63e235d81d6a933ea448e55ba9f.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kensou007 said:

Yeah sorry my bad, but i posted it since i'm sure i will take it no matter what :D

And it did! Congrats. I take it you're below player level 400 at this point (so you haven't entered the Bracket of Death yet). Enjoy it while it lasts! ^^

• Like 2

I used all my EPx1 orbs for DD and my CbC bracket was pretty tough, so I decided to unload about 300 of my GPx10s (I need the GXP for my push to unlock 750 anyway). I really wasn't expecting to finish 1st (seems like I always get sniped in Pachinko contests since I'm not around for reset), so this was a pleasant surprise!

ScreenShot2023-02-21at11_23_30AM.thumb.png.2e4352f85e84a98151c796dbc17d5e57.png

I was also able to squeak out a 4th place finish in CbC, so I'm glad I decided to go for it.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

And it did! Congrats. I take it you're below player level 400 at this point (so you haven't entered the Bracket of Death yet). Enjoy it while it lasts! ^^

Thanks, and probably wouldn't bother posting when i enter that bracket since i'm f2p XD

• Like 2

Are the dev's/artists for this game even trying anymore????

Cause I can't be the only one who thinks "Betty" is a pretty blatant rip-off of Kim possible, and "Ebony" is obviously sam from danny phantom!

And I mean like they are "I would be afraid of copyright lawsuits" blatant! lol

Edited by Stang91
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

12 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

"Betty" is a pretty blatant rip-off of Kim possible, and "Ebony" is obviously sam from danny phantom!

The vast majority of characters in Kinkoid games are parodies of known characters from animation, video games, comics, manga etc. The Kim Possible homage is a bit more obvious than average, but it's not unusual. There's also a Lara Croft, a Princess Peach and countless other references. They're hardly at risk of copyright infringement.

• Like 3