[ 23-Feb-23 ] Wizardly Knights PoA - Discusssion

FinderKeeper

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Cyber Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_73.jpg

Path of Attraction

Wizardly Knights
Brave hero,

Walk the Path of Attraction alongside an aristocratic and kinky crew!

You have until the 1st of March to persuade four adventurous and magical babes to join you on this quest. Complete all tasks, and Raveno and Wizardly Berry will join your Harem.

If you are insatiable and want Millenia and Ignatia, you’ll need better stats.

Break the curse and feel their power!

Free Path Bonus Path

ava0.png

Raveno

ava0.png

Wizardly Berry

ava0.png

Millennia

ava0.png

Ignatia

Recent Girls
1x One-star
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Kimono Katsumi

HH_Calendar_Feb_PoA.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 6

PoA #35 - Wizardly Knights (Black Clover)

• Raveno 🟡 - Secre "Nero" Swallowtail from Black Clover
  • Wizardly Berry 🟢 - Noelle Silva from Black Clover
  • Millenia 🔴 - Charlotte Roselei from Black Clover
  • Ignatia  - Mereoleona Vermillion from Black Clover

I like Black Clover.  Didn't finish it, I watched ~80 eps.  The main character was annoying, shouting all the time, but some of the other characters were cool, and the fights I saw were great.  I've been re-watching Demon Slayer S2 lately instead.  I like all of these PoA girls since I'm familiar w/ the anime, especially W Berry and Millenia.  If I had an excess amount of kobans, I'd get the paid path for this one.  I'll see after the MDR ends.

image.gif.903a55b518555807eba23ba75c94734f.gif

Got both girls on the free side and finished tier 21 for the mythic gear.  Those are usually my primary goals.  Syncing the CP tiers w/ the MDR, and saving kisses instead of using them for the KC, helped speed through most of the tiers.  I have ~6.6k kos leftover after the MDR and buying an SP, so I'll skip the premium side, and save for March's MD instead.

2023-02-24_13-02-30.png.babe702a2d92a9e71cc09a3f5728d17e.pngcropped2023-02-24_12-32-11.png.add93dcaeae32336dcbc108300fb97a8.png

The mythic gear wasn't an atk one, but at least it's charm.  It's my first exhibitionist CH gear.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Up to tier 23.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I played very clinical today, breazed through tier 19-24 in PoA, using as little as I could from the season rewards Only two tiers left 🙂

I think that I will take the extra path for the first time, because I likke the girls and have some spare kobans 😉

• Like 4

In view of my chronic koban deficit disorder, I was expecting to get Raveno, but no further.  I looked at Berry and lamented.  However, by good luck (and maybe a little good management) I succeeded in snaring Berry with 120 kobans to spare in my Peregrine Took account.  I didn't bother to try in the others.

I'm very pleased because she is so cute and sexy, the usual good artwork of late.  If her opening pose is set aside (not the best) her later poses are magnificent.  I'm not normally a big-boob fan, but there's something about Berry's in her latest version that tell a very sexy story, if a little inflated and grandiose.  In her first version (EP) I was taken at the very first by her stylish, black, high-end jumpsuit.  It is a standout (as are her boobs, semi-contained within it).  This latest version of her continues the trend.

Regarding Raveno, a bit so-so I'm afraid.  She is yet another of the horny girls of demon nature.  I won't even comment on the other two, as I've been self-excluded from acquiring them.

All in all, not a bad line up.  I always look to the PoA's with trepidation because of my chronic shortage of kobans.  Maybe I should back myself more because I'm always pleasantly surprised.  If the next line up in PoA is a bunch of dogs, then maybe I can excuse myself from taking part and letting my koban count rebuild.  For me, it's having to buy those cursed boosters that's a killer.  Seldom are Mother Angel's blessings of a useful nature to allow me to compete unboosted and worse still, too often the store lacks any Cordyceps which I use al lot.  42 kobans to restock the market on a chance is too much of a risk in my present circumstances.

• Like 3

Finished the free side of the PoA all the way.  There was enough time to do the rest slowly, after syncing the CP tiers w/ the MDR, and using stored kisses on the PvP tiers.

I'll collect the 20 kisses once I have 10 stored, so I can carry over 30 kisses into the next season, tomorrow.

image.thumb.png.2e0f1236d2c802eb31ef96f3d710b32f.png

I have 6.7k kos and 5 SP saved for the next MD.  Can't afford the premium PoA, even though I like the parodies.  Maybe one day, once I'm done saving for MDRs.  Even then, the SE and DP have better L5 girls, so I doubt I'd ever unlock it.

• Like 5

I opened the bonus path and completed all 26 tiers. I'm getting better at scheduling the PoA tasks. I relied mostly on natural regeneration. I used the least amount of reward resources this time (121 CP and 24 kisses). Plenty of kisses and CP leftover for the new month.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 2

For the first time since I started struggling with it, I've skipped the koban path of PoA deliberately and knowing in advance that I would, and being okay with it. I also found that, in this situation, it wasn't worth pushing as deep into the free path reward track than it used to be in my case:

image.png

The biggest bump in my timing this time around wasn't the same as it used to be. It was all the "Spend Ymens" and "Sell Items" tasks. Both of these are made much harder than before due to MG pieces requiring colossal amounts of unsold items to be used as fodder to level them up rather than making back some cash by selling them. I'm very very slowly going through this process, and even then it's impressively easy for me to deplete my Ymen reserve these days. And there's no quick or convenient way to replenish it, either. So Tier 21 was a real challenge, and it's where I'll stop PoA from now on.

• Like 6
  • Surprised :O 1