• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Cyber Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_72.jpg

Mythic Revival

Designed to Love
Mythical hero,

Starting today and ending on the 25th of February, you’ll have the chance to try out the upgraded Lovebot Norou. But first, you must face Finalmecia.

Insert your update!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Sensual.png Lovebot Norou

HH_Calendar_Feb_PoA.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 4

i have got 7 shards from her original MD.

i aleady got 6 shards from my first wave which is the 4th indeed.

i equipped the SP . i am not going to greed the 12 shards without SP. Morever, i will be absent the last 6hours of the event. so i need to get her as soon as possible.

good luck for everyone.

• Like 3

il y a 2 minutes, Bob_Down a dit :

Can anyone advise if there is a "defeat villains" daily "Contest" tomorrow, that overlaps with the Mythic Revival?

My search skills have failed to find if there is a repeatable list for the Contests.

Thank you.

it is random.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I wouldn't count that the shards tomorrow will last very long. She is a Sensual Mythic and there are much players who love her art and so I think even tomorrow will the shards not last long. Sure, there is a chance that at the end of the second day there will be the shards last some h, but I'm not optimistic.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

MDR #17 - Lovebot Norou 🔵
Gift Code: mythicrevival17 -> 3 kisses

LovebotNorouMDRkobans.png.5d80de1fa108231e0e12332bf096cf2c.png ezgif-2-680e9fc1bf.gif.8c80c7e38f69924c85b4e56ededdb760.gif image.thumb.jpeg.95aef9571dc3d5d2b50abadcadbb1252.jpeg

CP: 643 (92.8 free, 560.2 bought, & 10 extra)
Drops: 43

Drop Rate: 6.69% = (43 drops / 643 CP)
Shards: 101%
CP Cost: 6,050 kos
50x CP Skips: 11 (528 kos)
10x CP Skips: 9 (108 kos)
SP: 4 (2,160 kos)

Total Net Cost: 8846 kos

My 2nd sensual, and 17th M6 girl.   Had 15 old shards, so just needed 4 SP.  

I have 11k 🔵 gems saved just for her, but I'm always low on GXP and affection.

Drop rate was an avg 6.69%.  Can't complain.  Finally got the gaming booty queen.  Now if only her L5 variant would appear in the MP... it's been 1,002 days.

image.thumb.png.b57d09aa05f6d066d3d21ceadd3bb120.png
"Don't touch." lolol

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I wouldn't count that the shards tomorrow will last very long.

Yep, I didn't take chances w/ this one.  I used 50x CP button skips.  Tricky part was not wasting SP, so I used 10 CP skips in between, when I thought my SP would run out.

I timed my CP usage w/ the PoA's tiers.  I'm up to tier 20 already (50 PvP).  This might be my fastest PoA.  I'll do the rest slowly.

I'm tempted to get the premium side.  My instincts say to save for the March MD instead.

image.png.490bd6a3f55ea7cf57b7501ec1a597f4.png

13 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I guess its finally time to see who truly is bestgirl, I think Ravi had some graphs about shards leftover, and Finaltits is the current champion with remaining shards?
If someone can beat it, truly it has to be Norou.

Yeah, she was.  Here's that graph you mentioned.  I found it by searching "best girl."  I think MDR girls' shards always run out.  The real test would be an MD.  Either way, I expect her shards to be extremely scarce.

On 12/6/2022 at 8:33 AM, holymolly said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049661789534703636/1049667921938489354/image.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Mission done. Lovebot Norou is my 10th Mythic and my second Sensual.

my objectives of the beginning of the year were :

1. Get the two sensual girls Lenaelle and Norou. done.

2. Unlock level 750 ( 73/100girls). ongoing.

3. Move to D3 league. Next week .

Back to the topic :

As i know i will be absent most of the second day , i overspent a lot to get her .But she is worth it

with my little past experience with MDRs , i figured out that shards last longer at some points of the day and took profit of that.

i got in the first day 90 shards and 3 in the second day  ( i had 7 shards previously)

i planned to use only 4 SP and to get the last 5 shards normally but two streaks of 70 and 80 CP without made me change my mind .so i ended up using 5 SPs ( i had saved 7 SP in case she comes with jackson crew)

so i used : 772 CP ( 64 saved + 62 regeneration + 664 bought - 18 remained)

kobans : 5 SP  450 ko + 1203 ko fo CP = 1653 kobans (9918 kobans in main server) i still have enough kobans for next MD.

Drops :  47 drops . drop rate : 6.08 %

my only regret is that i need to wait for regeneration in POA. all of that and i did not complete the 80 CP task. hhhh

lovebot norou.JPG

Edited by madahmed
objectives were not was
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 3

25 minutes ago, madahmed said:

( i had saved 7 SP in case she comes with jackson crew)

i still have enough kobans for next MD.

my only regret is that i need to wait for regeneration in POA. all of that and i did not complete the 80 CP task. hhhh

Nicely done.  Very smart saving extra SP in advance, just in case it was on a villain w/ more girls available.

I have ~6.6k kos and 4 SP atm.  I'm just aiming for a top 15 in DIII this week, so I expect to have ~10.2k kos and 5 SP by March 5th.  I'd rather get another M6 than the PoA girls, but I can't afford the PoA anyway, since I bought some SP.  That made my decision-making easier.

Yeah, it's tricky lining up the tasks.  Either you skip annoying ones w/ kobans, or devote time to them, so you can unlock the CP tiers sooner.  Part of why I sped through it quicker, was that I saved extra Season/PoV/etc. kisses instead of using them on the KC.  Doing the CP tiers at the right time, meant having to use 50x CP skips, since shards disappeared quickly, but I didn't mind doing that for this girl.  I still have the tier 25 (200 CP) tier to do, but as long as I get the mythic gear, I'm content.  The rest of the stuff is a bonus.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

il y a 2 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Nicely done.  Very smart saving extra SP in advance, just in case it was on a villain w/ more girls available.

I have ~6.6k kos and 4 SP atm.  I'm just aiming for a top 15 in DIII this week, so I expect to have ~10.2k kos and 5 SP by March 5th.  I'd rather get another M6 than the PoA girls, but I can't afford the PoA anyway, since I bought some SP.  That made my decision-making easier.

Yeah, it's tricky lining up the tasks.  Either you skip annoying ones w/ kobans, or devote time to them, so you can unlock the CP tiers sooner.  Part of why I sped through it quicker, was that I saved extra Season/PoV/etc. kisses instead of using them on the KC.  Doing the CP tiers at the right time, meant having to use 50x CP skips, since shards disappeared quickly, but I didn't mind doing that for this girl.  I still have the tier 25 (200 CP) tier to do, but as long as I get the mythic gear, I'm content.  The rest of the stuff is a bonus.

me i just need to buy 3 SP for next MD. and till that day , i will gain extra kobans which will guarantee the girl.

about POA .I am not in hurry . i will finish it as usual i will stop with the 20 CP reward. i am not yet in a position to buy the paid path though i like the second paid girl.

my main concern now is that i screwed it a bit with season .i forgot that february is 28 days and i might not get the second girl and ME.

• Thinking 2
  • Surprised :O 2

Lovebot Norou must've heard good things about my harem because she could not wait to join! At 586 fights she is my cheapest Mythic, and that includes a pretty long dry stretch towards the end. At one point last night I was regularly getting 6 or 8 shards with each x10 pull. 😲

She is my 17th Mythic overall, and 2nd Blue/Sensual🔵. 426 fights came from Natural Regen/Pantheon/Seasons/PoV/PoG, so I only needed to buy 160 fights with kobans. Glad I decided to use a headband to quickly beat Pantheon level 1600 so I could use all my stored worship to gain fights.

ScreenShot2023-02-24at10_19_13AM.thumb.png.82edb70e5c79c5e81a2644b21873adf9.png

It's been really nice that the most recent LD girl, OD girl, and now Lovebot Norou herself were all on Finalmecia, so I was able to farm blue gems while going after other girls. Even after unlocking level 750 for Angelic Lanäelle a few days ago I still have 6700 blue gems, so I'm not too far from being able to max Lovebot Norou as well. And I have lots of stored affection since I decided a few months ago to start only upgrading the affection grades of L5s once I have enough gems to max them.

Pretty soon I'll have 3 maxed Dominatrix and 2 maxed Sensual Mythics, which should help me up my game in D3.

3 hours ago, madahmed said:

my main concern now is that i screwed it a bit with season .i forgot that february is 28 days and i might not get the second girl and ME.

I too forgot about February being 28 days. Normally on Day 3 of LC I do enough Champions fights so that I'm just barely below below beating the level, and then I have several days to let the impression automatically decrease before I start doing fights again during PoA. Because February is so short however there was no gap between LC ending and PoA beginning so it's making the Champions portion a lot more tricky for me. 🙃

• Like 5
  • Hearts 3

il y a 17 minutes, Julius Fox a dit :

I too forgot about February being 28 days. Normally on Day 3 of LC I do enough Champions fights so that I'm just barely below below beating the level, and then I have several days to let the impression automatically decrease before I start doing fights again during PoA. Because February is so short however there was no gap between LC ending and PoA beginning so it's making the Champions portion a lot more tricky for me. 🙃

congratulations for your win. by the way i too got a lot of blue gems . i did not count them but i got like 1400 or 1500 blue gems in this MDR. it would be great also if the next MD girl is also Sensual (this is my hope).

about February , i was talking about season not champions. i saved the kisses for a long time to get KC girl and the remaining time is not enough to get the second season girl or ME unless i invest massively in Kisses or the booster that increases mojo. i hope at least to get the CP and kobans reward which will be of geat help in next MD.

• Like 3

I had stopped going for mythic girls after November, as I had unlocked awakening to level 750 and it was really expensive in terms of gems and Xp.

I've switched to using my kobans for the Path of Valor paid unlock and some lazy auto options.

But some of you might know the song : "And then along comes Norou ! Norou, Norou !" (Bloodhound Gang - Along comes Mary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RaLEVmuM4o)

So I set out to get her, with just 1 shard in the harem. She's played hard to get, with most of the 50-fight runs resulting in 1 or 2 drops.

At the end, another song was running in my head, as I didn't have enough kobans left to get another 50-fight run : Alestorm - Scraping the barrel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rey5rEbDOog

Small upside : I managed to synchronize it with the 80-fights PoA step. Now I'll just have to handle the 120-fights step with no saved fights.

My stats :

- 977 fights (377 stored/free and 600 from refills)

- 10'332 kobans (including the cost of the 5 SP and 936 kobans for the auto fights)

- 51 drops to get 99 shards => 5,22% drop rate (6.56% total for my 12 fully recorded mythics)

Conclusion : I still don't like revivals

I might go after other mythics later but it shouldn't be soon, unless I'm weak.

Edited by Gartalgar
numbers check
  • Like 6
  • Thinking 1

there's nothing left but pain, it would be my first mythical girl.

Resume:
6 sandalwood perfume

~800 CP (400 free, previously accumulated/ 400 by kobans)
- had a horrible drop in the last few rounds of 2 chards at 60, and there were still girls in the boss of the world

Captura de Tela (72).png

• Sad 8

I didn't care for her.

I need to save my kobans and my gems, I got Mythic Lenaelle... and I knew that I won't have much time on this event.

So I just used one SP booster, and got some more shards of her, up to 31 shards or something like that (I had about 11 shards from her previous MD).

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, numsei said:

there's nothing left but pain, it would be my first mythical girl.

Resume:
6 sandalwood perfume

~800 CP (400 free, previously accumulated/ 400 by kobans)
- had a horrible drop in the last few rounds of 2 chards at 60, and there were still girls in the boss of the world

Captura de Tela (72).png

I know it's a pain when you have girls left in villains other than Norou, you just need to spend more in my case i spent 6 perfumes and 17k kobans :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Yeah... Back luck doesn't discriminate (and neither does good luck; variance is emotionally neutral).

Still, @Kensou007 at least mitigated the tremendous loss of kobans by going all the way and getting the damn Mythic. I feel sorry for @numsei that they ended up with the worst case scenario (whether they couldn't or wouldn't go even further to finish the girl): massive resource expenses, nothing to show for it for at least a year, probably longer (having 95% of the girl at least means when/if she eventually gets another revival they'll complete her easily, but until then that's just an abstract number that doesn't translate to anything new in their arsenal).

• Like 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ February 23rd, 2023 ] MDR #18 - Lovebot Norou 🔵
  • holymolly unpinned this topic