[ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal BS - Fae Fantasies (Lady-bugged)

Ravi-Sama

#faefantasies -> 2 tickets  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Fae Fanny & Fione

2. 2. Rate Fae Neono

3. 3. Rate Fae Kumiko

4. 4. Rate Fae Finalmecia

5. 5. Which girls do you expect to recruit? (multiple choice)

6. 6. Which event cards to you expect to get, besides the free one? (multiple choice)

• Medium (1,980 kos)
    • Big (3,960 kos)
    • Premium ($49.99)
    • None (for Liliat)
  7. 7. When do you think is the best time to buy the event cards?

• ASAP
    • Apr 10th for the LD/DP.
    • Apr 13th for the KC.
    • Apr 14th for the OD/SM.
    • Apr 25th for the PoA.
    • May 3rd to 5th for the next MD.
    • Never
    • April 23rd for Druiada Titania's MDR.

The max you can  get from natural regen and the Cards:

- 1674 ladybugs from CPs (48 from natural regen + 6 from daily goals, x31 days)
- 806 ladybugs from daily goals chests
- 1311 ladybugs from league fights (297 fights in a 100 opponents bracket and 3days with x41 tokens per day)
- 1488 ladybugs from season fights
- 465 ladybugs from the free card
= 5744 ladybugs

1090 from the special bundle (50 combativity and 20 Kisses)
The medium card gives out up to 1581 ladybugs
The big card gives out up to 3162 ladybugs

The premium card gives out up to 4650 ladybugs

Total: 5744+1090+1581+3162+4650=15227

3rd Girl is at 13.500.

Not included ladybugs from PoV, PoG, PoA, Seasonal Bullshit and Season rewards. Also not included refills of combativity in LD, MDR and MD.

3rd Girl should be doable (you can loose League and Season fights up to 2000 Ladybugs) but the aditional ladybugs to reach 4th...

SB is allways so designed: Milking whales!

• Like 7

For broke players like me, any of these fancy girls beyond Fae Fanny & Fione are completely out of reach.

Never mind, I'm happy to get these cutest of twins relatively easy, thanks to the generosity of the startup reward.  They didn't disappoint.  And she's five stars.  I mention this because the devil version of Mizuki wasn't and I felt cheated.  Did HH stuff up here or was it deliberate by Kinkoid?

I'd love F & F to be all mine, but fidelity in the Haremverse is a foreign language.  Always some better stud will come along then, *ZOOM* they'll be off to join him.  Furthermore, it could be a great studess like Fabienne.  Bi for most of these girls is the norm rather than the exception.  Even resolutely hetero Agate proved capable of enjoying fellow female love and sex.Bare with me for this...  Neono has a very complex backstory that is worth some analysis.  I would love to have got this version of Neono, though (Neono a fairy? Umm...). 

Spoiler

Weird, that she was, and with the alter ego of Rafine and the total manifestation of wronged evil, I still thought she was gorgeous in her original version, and very special in the context of the Haremverse.  She didn't buy into our hero's giant dick, always on display, and was frankly repulsed by it, as is the case with most females I know in the real world.  But she did secretly fancy him and, in the best female tradition, she 'ran away until she caught him', but our so-called hero was too thick to be able to read her subtle approach to courting.  She even became jealous when he fucked a pillow and turned her into Chiba.  But he did win her in the end and, you guessed it, it was his giant dick and how he used it in her that won the day.  Spare me!!  The script writers needed to up their game.  Digisekai had real promise as a parallel universe and time warping plot, but it lost its way for when the ultimate courtship managed to lure her into his harem.

While I won't get her in this event, I will be left puzzling as to how this version of Neono evolved.  Neono is a complex woman whose mystery is totally alluring.  We never really knew Seraphine, except as Blue's love interest, but Neono (or Rafine) is not the same personality, even if she's a clone of Seraphine.  Will Seraphine ever come back in a Cameo event?  I hope so.  Then the pressure will be on the script writers to come up with an appropriate plot line to differentiate her from her complex clone.  Meanwhile, way down the line I might get a second chance to get her off-shoot.  The problem with Seraphine is that she's a real person, a gamer and coder who co-created the Haremverse.  If she became a cameo this would be totally weird, but entirely appropriate to the weirdness of the Digisekai.

Mod Edit: Use the Spoiler tag when you're about to spoil a lot of the adventure mode story please! Select the part of your post with spoilers and then click on the Eye icon in the menu, simple as that. I did it for you this time. Cheers. Div*

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: Spoilers
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Even I voted with "Yes, I'll take that 150-450 CP" in part 3 of the poll I'm not sure if I buy both cards. If I calculated right I need ca. 700 ladybugs more than the cards and natural regen will give me, so I'll have to see if I can get enough bugs for Kumiko or If I only buy one of the two Koban cards to get enough points for sure for Neono.

I checked for myself. 

If the goal is just unlocking Fae Neono w/ 9k Xtals, then I could probably just buy the medium card on HH, but I'd need the big card on both CxH and PSH.

If I got both cards on HH, I'd have about 12,800 Xtals by the end, and be ~700 Xtals away from unlocking Fae Kumiko.  That's a pretty big gap. 700 CP to Xtals would cost an extra 7560 kos.  I may or may not have that many kobans after getting the cards, and the league week ends.  I think you might be right, that just going after Neono makes more sense, than getting both cards for Kumiko.

I can afford both cards on those 3 games, so I'll wait to see which ones I really need on the 5th, or the last day.  If I think I can get Kumiko on HH, I'll get both cards.

image.thumb.png.761ad70c09ebf0e33ecd08f7d2049d5c.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I checked for myself. 

If the goal is just unlocking Fae Neono w/ 9k Xtals, then I could probably just buy the medium card on HH, but I'd need the big card on both CxH and PSH.

If I got both cards on HH, I'd have about 12,800 Xtals by the end, and be ~700 Xtals away from unlocking Fae Kumiko.  That's a pretty big gap. 700 CP to Xtals would cost an extra 7560 kos.  I may or may not have that many kobans after getting the cards, and the league week ends.  I think you might be right, that just going after Neono makes more sense, than getting both cards for Kumiko.

I can afford both cards on those 3 games, so I'll wait to see which ones I really need on the 5th, or the last day.  If I think I can get Kumiko on HH, I'll get both cards.

image.thumb.png.761ad70c09ebf0e33ecd08f7d2049d5c.png

I'm not active on those other games (only HH); if not OT could you explain the gap if you have an idea?  Is it your play-style or some actual game difference?

6 hours ago, jpanda said:

I'm not active on those other games (only HH); if not OT could you explain the gap if you have an idea?  Is it your play-style or some actual game difference?

You naturally get a certain amount of Xtals daily, plus the free card.  It's 184 Xtals daily.  That can be used for estimates.

After adding both the medium and big cards, there's still not 13.5k Xtals for Fae Kumiko.

Personally, I'll be about 700 Xtals short, from what I can tell atm (12.8k Xtals -> 13.5k Xtals).

The most reliable way to get Xtals is from CP, since you can't lose.  I'd spend it on the MD and CE.

I'd need the 5940 kos for the two cards, plus ~7,560 kos for the ~700 extra Xtals, to get F Kumiko.  A total of 13.5k kobans.

I'd rather get her than not, and I don't need to save for the DP or MDR this month, so I can probably afford it in the long run, but I'm not 100% sure I can do it yet, so I'm playing frugally.

I got the medium card already today, since I noticed I'd definitely need it for Fae Neono (9k Xtals).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, by gap, you meant the Xtal gap between the different games.  I'm a noob on the other games (CxH lvl 290, PSH lvl 276), I can't always win in seasons and leagues, so that's why I'm behind there.  My goal is just the 2nd L5 girls, and I can definitely reach them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended up getting the medium card on HH, both cards on CxH, and the big card on PSH.

Recruited 3x of the 9k Xtal L5s.

Still might get the big card on HH for Fae Kumiko.

image.thumb.png.0fb169217e7079bd8a9c64424d0a246b.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I checked for myself. 

I also checked myself - I should get the 2nd girl with the medium card on both HH abd CxH, and can get the 3rd girl on HH with both cards.

So I will almost definitely take the medium card, while still contemplating about taking the big card on HH.

I'm at about the same situation as you described on CxH, so I'll refrain from taking the big card there.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

Today I bought the first of the cards (medium).

Unfortunatly, I got the instant gifts only.

I thought to get all the daily gifts from day one at once?

I was prepared to make all the troll fights right now :(

Edited by gaunerle
  • Thinking 1

il y a une heure, gaunerle a dit :

Unfortunatly, I got the instant gifts only.

I thought to get all the daily gifts from day one at once?

The value of "instant gift" increases every day (5 fists 3 kisses 40 ladybugs on day 1; 140 fists 84 kisses 1120 ladybugs today). So they indeed include all daily gifts since day 1.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

The value of "instant gift" increases every day (5 fists 3 kisses 40 ladybugs on day 1; 140 fists 84 kisses 1120 ladybugs today). So they indeed include all daily gifts since day 1.

Thx for clarification, it explains my mistake...

Goal achieved proof that its not impossible at least to reach Fae Kumiko it was admittedly some kind of effort though since start of the season i have done roughly 500season fights at least which is probably not very easy to achieve for most players Finalmecia is probably not achievable with my meager 4k koban reserve😭 

Screenshot_20230505_180651_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hearts 3

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

Goal achieved proof that its not impossible at least to reach Fae Kumiko it was admittedly some kind of effort though since start of the season i have done roughly 500season fights at least which is probably not very easy to achieve for most players Finalmecia is probably not achievable with my meager 4k koban reserve😭 

I noticed you were at the top of the season leaderboard at one point.  I was like "goddamn! That's a lot of season fights!"

I'm aiming to get Fae Kumiko too, but I think I'll get her tomorrow, after the final batch of card Xtals, and some more CP spent.

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

I took the cards (Big and Medium) for the first time... it was enough to get the Mythic girl!

I want to save some kisses for the KC, but doing 200+ season fights was a chore... especially since I'm using it to get GXP, using my best non-capped girls, and changing the teams according to the opponents team's element, so I takes me a lot of time.

I'm now at 12,400 ladybugs, so I don't know whether I'll reach the 3rd girl. I thought that I would be further along the line, but the Mythic girl came too fast... 😂

• Like 1

Without Koban cards, I reached or almost reached Neono, so I decided to buy both cards for MD and grab Kumiko as well.

I participated in all events and just barely made it (13520/13500 with one day left). I got both LD girls, many OD girls, and Sake during MD. And even with all that, I had to rely on the "free" 1000 bugs to get a chance.

So, I think I'll keep going for 3 girls with 2 cards whenever we get +1000 bugs/viruses/whatever, and 1 or 2 girls with a Medium card when we don't get anything.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

can someone please confirm if I'm calculating things right?

I'm currently at 10324 after clearing up my natural regens with the reset. I already bought the medium card during MD but do I get it right that if I buy the big card now (and win all season fights lol) I'll be missing 14 points?

image.png.1dade129708d5d0919cfd7caf7b7e03e.png

If I'm counting this right, I might actually go for Kumiko

• Like 4

il y a 2 minutes, garadron a dit :

can someone please confirm if I'm calculating things right?

That's correct. You can probably finish with natural regen after that, or just a few kobans in the worst case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.e49226808eba11ffc05eec545b8990b6.png

I'm done. Thanks to the bug at the start of the event and the resulting free bundle of 1090 ladybugs I could reach Kumiko with the two Koban Cards, using refills in LD, OD, MD and a SM while MD. With the aditional kisses and combativity from SM I was able to lower the last needed amount of ladybugs to below 500 and for this I had enough Koban, I had to invest 487 aditional combativity to reach th 13.500 ladybugs (ok, 33 combativity had I could safe if I had waited until 10 minutes befor reset to use the last part of natural regen, but that would be a little bit risky).

If the free bundle wasn't available I had to buy ressource to gain ca. 500 ladybugs more (Sifras MD was "only" ca. 600 ladybugs to me after I had some shards from her before SB starts)

• Like 3
  • Hearts 3

I tried hard in the first week but since i knew i would be absent many times, i just played normally

i got the two girls with the big card only and that is an improvement from the previous SE.

i can get 11K with the small card but i wont spend kobans for the event orb.

SE may results.JPG

Edited by madahmed
event orb not drop orb
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

6 minutes ago, madahmed said:

i can get 11K with the small card but i wont spend kobans for the draft orb.

Draft Orb? Not really. It's an EvP Orb. Not very bad, but also not very useful. It would be a Draft Orb I would recommend to invest the amount. A sure EpP-Girl (or two in DD) isn't a bad value for ca. 2000 Koban, but an EvP Orb... I wouldn't invest the Koban too.

image.png.3124578cc6f3a0f91126b803e76075b3.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 2 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

Draft Orb? Not really. It's an EvP Orb. Not very bad, but also not very useful. It would be a Draft Orb I would recommend to invest the amount. A sure EpP-Girl (or two in DD) isn't a bad value for ca. 2000 Koban, but an EvP Orb... I wouldn't invest the Koban too.

my bad ; i confused between their names.

• Like 2

Thanks @Liliat for confirming my thoughts, I went for the big card and with some more natural regen I was able to get Kumiko:

image.png.0c8d984c838e5735400bced5817c1125.png

At this point I'll be crossing fingers each SB for a game breaking bug so they give us that extra 1000 points because I can't imagine getting the 3rd girl otherwise.

• Like 10

ezgif-4-c38ed469a0.gif.e2b697ed304edf523e01b5cc22c316d2.gif ezgif-4-2a16b1cecb.gif.ecc954092d22a9eaedd85d052e14ec04.gif

Was able to get the 3/4 of the SE girls, just like the GA.  Wasn't sure about Fae Kumiko, but it worked out.  I waited 'til like 1 AM last night, my time EST, to save as much as I could by the end.  Recruited her, then passed out.

It cost the 5,940 kos for the SE's Cards, plus an extra 229 CP (2,473 kos), that I bought near the end, which helped get the 2 CE girls.  A total of 8,413 kos, not including other events, but the SE's cards helped get Sake easily.

Also, recruited Stacy from the LD earlier, some shards for Miley, whom I recruited from the SM afterwards, D Titania from her MDR, and then Sake from the recent MD.  They all aided in accumulating more Xtals.

The SM definitely helped too, by sporadically providing extra CP and kisses.

The 1k Xtal gift at the start due to the lady-bug helped.  It's worth 1k CP or 10.8k kos.  I had 4.85k kos by the end, so probably wouldn't have gotten Fae Kumiko w/o it.  I also remember that this event was originally meant to start on April 5th, which would've included the Xtals gained from Liberator Sifra's MD.  That might've made it possible to reach 13.5k Xtals w/o the 1k Xtal gift.  That would've been perfect.  If we still got a 1k Xtal gift, then no extra kobans would've needed to be spent, besides the SE's cards, but alas, it was bugged at the start.

Now, I can return to using AMEs in leagues.

image.thumb.png.ab5324cc54139d41989226eae966e77f.png

Off-Topic: I got 2 L5s from CxH and PSH, despite being a noob, which I mentioned before.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 3