[ April 14th, 2023 ] Double Penetration - Wild Survivors

Ravi-Sama

#wildsurvivors -> 3 CP  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Cirie Jackson (Free Side)

2. 2. Rate Survivor Liu-Yeng (Premium 6.6k kos)

3. 3. Are you gonna unlock the premium side?

4 minutes ago, Zanko said:

Hahahahahahah. No. You asking me to spend my kobons that I've been saving up for the path of attraction event at the end of the month? Hell no. I'll wait till the next bang boss then. Girls look great, event sucks.

image.thumb.png.c6aa772b734670f65146a600d262ce77.png

Hopefully you'll get enough shard drops from villains and champions for the task 🤞

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I got rare awaken N girls (15 points) after awakening 3 girls for epic awaken N girls (20 points).20230414_203025.thumb.jpg.6731b71fbc582e77c33bcab418cbfce0.jpgAlso after finishing 2 back to back common win in seasons (10 points), I got rare earn mojo (15 points)20230414_204609.thumb.jpg.b0e548a47bab668082e783c0d41e9e81.jpgAnd after finishing that I got rare finish daily missions (15 points). 20230414_210507.thumb.jpg.548641a8c46fb570aee839ddd22d4a78.jpgI've been keeping the defeat villains task until now since I wanted to do it with other villain tasks (I hoped for them to pop up but they didn't) but since I get this daily missions task I'll start doing that now.20230414_232049.thumb.jpg.9409814a6bdf3ed91ac7d140f24cc627.jpgGot task for PoP epic (20 points), finally I can claim some of the PoP stuff. Also I'm guessing  that rare PoP (15 points) should be finishing 2 PoP missions (by looking at the differences between other 3 rarity of PoP tasks.

Edited by Obelisk
Added the PoP part
  • Like 2

Me last time: "This event format is super intrusive with my daily game and real life routines. It's not a bad deal in terms of costs/rewards, but I don't wanna get involved in this ever again"

KK: *releases the new DP event with two quite gorgeous L5 girls*

Me: ... 

cover2.thumb.jpg.1896d8f0ef26b31e9cd215bf9b23a1b1.jpg

I probably won't unlock the premium path, just because otherwise it'd be impossible, for me, to go for May new mythic

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

Name: Cirie Jackson
Parody: Claire Redfield from "Resident Evil 2"
Rarity - 135th L5
Position - Missionary (have 9 L5s & 1 M6)
Element - Voyeur 🟣 (15 L5s & 3 M6s)
Hair - Black (17 L5s & 3 M6s)
Eyes - Green (33 L5s & 4 M6s)
Zodiac - Scorpio  (14 L5s & 0 M6s)

Name: Survivor Liu-Yeng
Parody: Ada Wong from "Resident Evil 2"
Rarity - 136th L5
Position - Splitting Bamboo (have 8 L5s & 1 M6)
Element - Physical 🟠 (13 L5s & 4 M6s)
Hair - Black (17 L5s & 3 M6s)
Eyes - Brown (11 L5s & 5 M6s)
Zodiac - Virgo  (16 L5s & 3 M6s)

I looked into their attributes.  Nothing really stood out, except that no M6 is a Scorpio yet.  It's difficult to look up poses, there's something wrong w/ the game's filtering, but I had 7+ L5s for both.  I don't think they're must-haves for competition, but I do think their art is exceptional, and I'm glad I didn't go all out for MIley (66%).

I have 10.2k kos atm, and 5 SP already.  Just need 61% more shards (4-5k kos for 377-477 CP, & have the 3 SP) for D Titania, from her MDR, and there's a league reward before that occurs.  I'm considering that I could probably afford to get S Liu-Yeng, D Titania, and then have 2 more league weeks to save for the SE's cards, and the May MD.

Here's my progress btw.  I unlocked the first girl so far w/o spending kobans, despite getting stuck at the pantheon.  I'll share all the tasks I saw later.

image.thumb.png.e773d39613c5a13e1d11f078ee8abc30.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

DP completed in 8 hours and 55 minutes. I have enjoyed it even more than the last time cause of lowered goal requirements.

I have refreshed 2 big tasks with 144 kobans (plus i have spent some on market refresh tasks).

I think that's it, see you in 2 months DP.

Screenshot_20230414-215437_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 4
  • Hearts 3

13 minuti fa, Basniowy ha scritto:

DP completed in 8 hours and 55 minutes. I have enjoyed it even more than the last time cause of lowered goal requirements.

I have refreshed 2 big tasks with 144 kobans (plus i have spent some on market refresh tasks).

And no other refill of any sort that you wouldn't have to make if it weren't for this event random tasks? How lucky.

I already skipped three tasks and refilled my markets 6 times and I'm still at 390 points 😅

Edited by Antimon
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, Antimon said:

And no other refill of any sort that you wouldn't have to make if it weren't for this event random tasks? How lucky.

I already skipped three tasks and refilled my markets 6 times and I'm still at 390 points 😅

I have used some season rewards, but haven't done any refills with kobans.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Well - you know - friday evening, alco spirits, attractive ladies - ordinary man can easily lose control over his purse 🤠

2023-04-1422_56_47.png.63e0bfeb31874dc2cdb84adf16171b59.png

320 kobans for - 2+3+3 market refreshes and 140 for 2 skips - all other quests lined up like gems-affection-XP-avakening-money-shards(EP x10 and x25 were wery helpful) - had enough stored fists and kisses, fought 18 league battles, then skipped once - almost same for pantheon - some battles than skip - so can say i was lucky enough to not have major blockers.

• Like 6

Well yeah, I don't know about you guys but I think the adjustments made to the DP format since the previous one make it quite a valuable event. It's still RNG-dependent but not as drastically and bad rolls aren't as punishing in this iteration as they were before. The koban path is well worth it in my book, and I picked it up (its own rewards help completing it a fair bit). Overall I had to reroll a couple of times and I also had to delay some plays until things matched well enough, but every time I spent kobans (or other resources for that matter) to progress on DP, it was also on something I wanted to do for something else anyway (grabbing favorable fights in League, points for Season slash SE, making villain fights for OD and the daily contest, using orbs for the new PoV etc.).

image.png

Anyways, to each their own, but I don't think this is still a bad event by any means now. Of course, it's another koban sink to choose from for a tight monthly budget (but you can divide that by two since its only every other month and on the off month it's replaced by BB which is pure freebie). But yeah, I feel I got very good value for my 6.6k kos and change, here. And I could have taken it slow for sure. I actually surprised myself I finished it this early. ^^

As much as I can go all-in on the protest when they're doing stuff like SE or even the initial DP format, I'm not shy about praising them when they get something right. And I truly feel this rework of DP qualifies.

I might have been a bit lucky with the task rolls, but still, this was much more doable than the previous one. And both girls are high quality. Yeah. I actually like DP now! :ph34r:🚬

• Like 7
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 2

Oh, yes, you can have a lot of luck and with a few kobans and rewards you can advance a lot, but if luck is against you, it is a hard time with a slow crawl scratching a few potions.

Anyway, I have been VERY lucky this time (in HH, but CxH and PSH is another story) but my main complaints still remains, the impredictability of tasks and the repetition of tasks that you cannot complete twice in one day, that this event forces you to stop all your gameplay in fear that the very next task will need just the resource you have used just now. and of course 6600 kobans (plus some more for skips and market refreshes) for a girl is still too much.

If you have real life time constraints then this event can be frustrating.

Some people say that Seasonal event is worst that DP, but at least you know in advance what you need to do if you want the girl, so no surprises there.

• Like 12
  • Thinking 1

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Anyways, to each their own, but I don't think this is still a bad event by any means now.

Well argumented, as usual. I just don't agree. It is both a massive hit on "normal" game play, and more importantly: on my time. This is my first time with this event, and wasn't paying enough attention, just happy I was mooching along nicely. Until I realized I had spent a couple of hours doing stuff for this event. KK is clearly trying to take more of my $ (and partly succesful, as I've taken a monthly card for the first time ever :D), ok fair enough. But if this is the future where they want my $ and my time I'll drop off for good. I can not, and more importantly don't want to spend this much time on a silly side-game like this.

As for the koban side: this poll should have a "Hell no" option. 6600 koban for 1 girl, and a lot of stuff I'd get anyway with time. Might be worth it on paper, or if you're in a hurry. For anyone having to balance where their kobans go I can't imagine they'd choose this.

Edited by Shorty-er
grammar
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

My problem with this event wasn't if it was doable to reach 1000 points - that was ok in the original version in my eyes - , it was more the problem that you had to stop playing the game because one of the next tasks can need a ressource you had used some minutes before while you doing your normal gameplay. In PoA you know at which time you have to have ressources avalaible, that's not so in DP.

The main problem stay, because it's in the basic design of the event with the random tasks. Nothing to add to jelom or Shorty-er.

I'm at the moment at 415 points at the moment, had to restock the market 2 times x4 and have now to wait to get Energy for a "Spend 80 Energy" task and a stuck again at "Restock Market" task. That's more Market restockes KK force me to do at one day than all I had done since the introduction of the gem System (and the needed aditional XP to bring some girls to lvl451). If you would sy "than skip the task" my answer is, Kobans for skipping are fully wasted, but with the Market restock you gain something usefull back. Not enough to fully cover the costs in my eyes, but better something than nothing.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, but Urgh. So at any moment, and for random number of times, I might only be able to progress by spending Koban?

My dislike for the event has sharply increased. L5 girls are rare enough. I don't like the way this carrot is dangled to lure me into an event with entirely unpredictable expenditure. And by then I've invested time, so hoping it'll be the only occasion I start with the Koban. And once I've crossed that, I've now invested time and koban.

With something like a mythical girl the number of repeats is so large that within a margin of error I will know what I need when I decide to go for her or not. This is RNG raised to new levels of uncertainty. I am liking what I've found coming back less and less :(.

I've completely ignored some events in the past, I guess this one goes on the ignore list as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Went through the different discord servers, here on the forum, and with some alts, and I've compiled all the objectives with their updated values.

image.png.52eb5406fe0d1d4dbbc8b3c573fe6d02.png

Objectives that changed were:

Win performances in Leagues from 4 / 7 / 10 / 15

Spend kobans from 5\30 / 10\60 / 20\120 / 30\180

Score points in contests from 1k / 2k / 4k / 8k

Gain xp from 2k / 4k / 8k / 15k

Earn mojo from 40 / 80 / 140 / 200

Complete any daily goal from 7 / 8 / 10 / 11

Finish PoP missions from 3 / 6 / 9 / 12

• Like 2
  • Thanks 11
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Went through the different discord servers, here on the forum, and with some alts, and I've compiled all the objectives with their updated values.

Thanks.  I'll update the thread's version.  Seems legit to me. 👍🏽

I'm at 900 DP potions, and I'll end it here today, at these 2 troublesome tasks.  Since there's 3+ days left, I don't feel the need to skip anything. 

Didn't spend kobans yet, and only checked the game a few times today.

Definitely an improvement over the first DP, two months ago.  Must also be that I was more prepared this time, and didn't see the refresh market task at all.

My fave development was that I finally got my 6th CH Atk gear, from the DP's mythic gear drop!  It's my 50th M gear.  Now, I have 6 Atk for both CH and HC, and no longer have a good reason to switch to HC.  It was balanced A/D, and for the slot I was missing too, incredible...  I maxed it immediately. 🤩

image.thumb.png.ddcf048c46ea6b077afd65ef47f3f050.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 3

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

My fave development was that I finally got my 6th CH Atk gear, from the DP's mythic gear drop!  It's my 50th M gear.  Now, I have 6 Atk for both CH and HC, and no longer have a good reason to switch to HC.  It was balanced A/D, and for the slot I was missing too, incredible...  I maxed it immediately. 🤩

image.thumb.png.ddcf048c46ea6b077afd65ef47f3f050.png

To whoever said weekends are better for them in another thread, I am jealous of you :P  To people who can sit around micro managing games all weekend, I am jealous of you too :P 

For me: Day 1 = 220. I got restock legendary right off the bat and by the time I remembered my koban spend rule I decided against it since it was late in the day for me (so that was all "easier track" points).  Hope for better progress tomorrow.

Sad (j)panda moment = awakening 4 girls before reading the quest correctly was to upgrade.

Anyway, I can't remember if it was the same last time but I do appreciate the Orgy Days event gives you some koban in quests so it doesn't feel like as much of a loss if you have to spend koban.  I recall spending ~150 a day (finishing daily quests make up for this) but not that...it makes an even softer blow.

I also can't be the only one who wondered why Ravi was showing his trousers in the update before reading the text...but that is indeed a good roll, congrats.

Happy RNG all.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Not bad for a first day:

event2-day1.thumb.png.659281b0881fb66e19fba7c8135e00c1.png

I'll just pause for 24 Hours until Pantheon refills and that's it for me :)

I don't know if I'm on the lucky side or not, but here's what I spent:

- 4x42 Kobans in Market refreshes: 168 Kobans (The last refill is on me; I just collected my market immediately after logging-in out of habit, and of course I had a "Buy 6 items" just a few minutes later :D )

- 2340 Red gems (For early awakening of Zorani and Stacy. That's a bit on the expensive side, as I don't have enough gems left to immediately awaken either of them, but both will be useful in leagues at some point)

- 3800 White gems (For Maelyn, who's double-blessed next week, and early awakening of Lapis who might become useful in the future). I would have spent these gems anyway.

- 8 EP ( :( ) and plenty of GP10

- 6600 Kobans for the paid path

And for this, I got:

- 4 AM (Worth 2160 Kobans)

- 600 Rainbow gems (150 Free + 450 Paid)

- 0 MG (All 3 were trash)

- Just enough EPx1 to replace the ones I spent

- Enough kisses to finish KC for free

- 76 Fists I can use in OD and Daily Contest (Worth 820 Kobans)

- A bunch of useful extra stuff

- 2 L5 Girls

So, a net cost of ~3800 Kobans for 2 L5 and one KC girl? Sign me in!

I also enjoy the new version of this event, btw :) Last time I got stuck a thousand times on "Collect PoP", this time I had enough places available to finish the tasks. I had plenty of legendary season-related tasks (Fight+Mojo), but the overlap with KC made it absolutely painless, as I intended to spend all my stored kiss rewards today anyway.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 3

Getting 10 pantheon fights after 10 pantheon fights put a damper on my already close-to-non-existent enthusiasm, but I still raked in 700 points in minor tasks, none of which cost me more than a few energy refill rewards or a few orbs. Getting shards paired nicely with KC, and the current PoV helped a lot too. I guess I can't complain too much, but I still think it's annoying that you have to break up your regular game flow, save your resources and not collect any of your rewards.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3