[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

7 hours ago, Yamiray said:

If I recall there are anomaly to that

Damn, you're right! That's almost certainly just isolated cases where they messed up, and since these are all 3-star or even 1-star girls, I never paid attention to it. Still, considering the time some of the staff spends stealthily changing the name of girls for seemingly no reason (especially when they do that on girls who have been in the game for years) and so many other minute changes to text here and there (as we know and can follow thanks to you)... It's a bit baffling these blunders made it through.

7 hours ago, Liliat said:

As far as I can tell, they have all been fixed already.

Yup. I've tediously checked each girl in Yami's list and they all have a class consistent with their pose now. I wonder how long ago that was, since he scans for changes fairly regularly. So, false alarm for these at least. ^^

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Yamiray said:

If I recall there are anomaly to that

There may be more but some of the girl I don't have there poses

10 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Looks like they messed up with class and pose sometimes. Perhaps... should forward this list to the relevant guys at KK so they can fix it or confirm that this is so wanted (and why would nice in this case).

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

As far as I can tell, they have all been fixed already. I don't see any inconsistency (using harem script filters).

image.png.dd18cbab45b2c88882b1aceb4a40185a.png

I remember recently reading a similar issue on the fixed bugs list, but for PSH, where one girl (the first one - Angel) had the wrong highest stat (HC) vs. her class (KH).  Easy to see how a handful might've had the wrong pose for the class too.  If it's fixed already, great, but it might happen again, so we're lucky to have Yamiray check this stuff.

Poses matching classes makes much more sense than the opposite, which just wouldn't work.  Otherwise, it'd be impossible to get all of the resonance bonuses from some gear.

Regarding the EqP present on the test server's Double Date screen.  If it doesn't actually double gear yet, then it's probably just a case of copy/pasting all of the different pachinko types, no?  Just a visual bug, if it does nothing. 

I thought about if it did double gear, w/o affecting the 1000 girl shard limit.  Too good to be true I guess.  It would be counterintuitive, b/c you'd want to save all of your QP orbs for the next DD event, instead of trying out the RE feature when it went live.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Liliat said:

As far as I can tell, they have all been fixed already. I don't see any inconsistency (using harem script filters).

Ah, thanks. I only recalled that I has seen odd combos before. I should have check to see if they had been updated. guessing these had been corrected before I can added my change check to my code or when they from time to time change the harem code I'm reading it can clear out my save. other issue is they removed you being able to see pose of girl you don't have so I can mark it at time of event but if I don't get them and it change after event I can't tell until I get them in my harem or the next revival. So its a I'm going the best I can with the data they let me see.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Yamiray a dit :

other issue is they removed you being able to see pose of girl you don't have so I can mark it at time of event but if I don't get them and it change after event I can't tell until I get them in my harem or the next revival. So its a I'm going the best I can with the data they let me see.

Yeah, I rely on Zoo's data for this. Not sure how he deals with poses changing, for girls he doesn't own, but for the rest, he also seems to be using his script to detect changes:

image.thumb.png.ba674f76972f966a51944ceff761effe.png

11 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Zoo's data

Thats an interesting count of 1439. I'm at 1469 which if you remove the 8 Patreon girls that leaves 1461 meaning that list looks to be blind to 22 girls depending on when the pic was taken. But ya they probably have the same issue I have it works until KK makes a change to there code then we lose site until we update our code.

• Like 1

il y a 54 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

Thats an interesting count of 1439. I'm at 1469

This screenshot is from test server, there are less girls there (Mythic girls were only recently added, so there are only 10 of them for example).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Liliat said:

That seems true.

But we have at least Librarian Danielle, who is hardcore, but has higher know-how stats.
And Alt. Bluebell, also hardcore, but with higher charm stats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A quality of life feature saving A LOT of time would be a team auto equip button, that equips all 7 girls in a team with a single click. That, with the unequip all button would be the only feature that could make the recruit equipment bearable for most players.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jelom said:

...a team auto equip button, that equips all 7 girls in a team with a single click...

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

..meaningful auto equip that considers the resonance bonus...

I agree, I passed along those ideas onto the discord feedback channel.

I can imagine unequipping all, selecting a team of 7 blessed girls, filtering to them, and auto equipping all w/ 1 click.

I think an issue w/ trying to match resonance, is that the best gear would go to whichever girl gets auto-equipped first, then you'd need to unequip that gear, and give it to the right girl.

If they all got equipped at once, prioritizing a setup that would add the highest bonus, then maybe needing to re-equip gear could be avoided.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The team auto equip button should be in the team select or team edit page, of course, rather than in the harem page.

And I don't ask for a perfect selection of resonance, the actual selection algorithm would be enough, leaving for the hard players the fine tuning of the equipment if they wish so.

• Like 5

As announced (I believe), girls equipment has been reset, and orbs have been distributed on the test server. It seems the number is pretty much arbitrary, ranging from 90 to 1500 based on just a few samples.

I myself got 820 orbs, and spent them all to check the drop rates. Here are the results:

image.thumb.png.58346bb5d6be7e0c36416405e6f63f2d.png

14 Mythic pieces for 816 orbs, or 1.72% drop rate. Notice the ~2% drop rate for player mythic gear as well, even though it's not displayed on the possible rewards (but was mentioned on the blog post or one of the Discord updates) :

image.png.de780371d0a0eff18994392eb6fa68fc.png

The drop rate seems to be 12% for Player equipment (10% Legendary, 2% Mythic), and 88% for girls equipment. But of course, 816 is a decent sample, but still very low statistically speaking (We'd need at least 10 times that for somewhat realistic estimates).

With so many items, I could also notice that scroll-to-load behavior also seems to be broken (Anyone surprised?), loading forever:

image.thumb.png.73ceedbf2ae3c72a7fbcbc22f23a39ab.png

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).val() is undefined
    addInventoryScrollEvent https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68476162:1
    debounced_method https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68476162:1
    setTimeout handler*debounce https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68476162:1
    addInventoryScrollEvent https://test.hentaiheroes.com/js/default.js?v=68476162:1

(I'm not even mentioning the positioning of the scrollbar, since it's been a while since I noticed and accepted that every single scrollbar in this game is broken in its own specific way).

• Thanks 8

I got 179 new QP orbs on the test server.

Here's their drop distribution from the pachinko's log.  It's similar to @Liliat's. Except I have a smaller sample size. 

This time, I got 4 ME (2.23%) & 1 RE (0.56%), from 179 QP orbs.

Last time, I got 2 ME (1.49%) & 3 RE (2.24%), from 134 QP orbs.

If I combine them, then it's 6 ME (1.91%) & 4 RE (1.27%), from 313 QP orbs.

image.png

The unequip all button exists now.  I auto-equipped 2 girls, then tested "unequip all," and it worked.

image.png

Can sort the gear by resonance now.  My only issue is that the arrows both point down, which is a visual error, that should be fixed.  They work.

image.png

My RE scrollbar was also broken, it loaded forever.  I had no reason to scroll it, besides checking for the bug.

• Thanks 3

il y a 10 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Can sort the gear by resonance now.  My only issue is that the arrows both point down, which is a visual error, that should be fixed.  They work.

Well, kinda. They work, until you switch to a different gear slot, and then the sorting is reset to Rarity / Asc (Which is the most useless possible sort :D )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

They work, until you switch to a different gear slot,...

The fix would be for it to remember the sorting preferences, just like how the harem sorting used to be forgotten, before I asked for the script to be updated.

I'll add that to my discord message.

With the ones I had storaged for CbC I had 1122 GEquip Orbs to spend (1096 gotten today).

From theese Orbs I got:

- 50 Mythic Items; 26 for Girls, 24 for Hero.

- 120 Legendary Hero equip.

So to me in this batch a droprate of 4,45% for Mythic Items.

From earlier I had done 102 spins (mostly from the free Koban reward) with in total 5 Mythic Items (not sure about the Legendary Hero). Theese 5 Mythics were 1 Girl, 4 Hero.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Tom208 said:

2% drop rate for both mythic gears and mythic girls equipment, after more than 700 orbs.

Yep, tallied up our recent QP drops, and it seems like 2% for either ME or RE, out of ~3000 QP orbs.

For context, the ME drop rate from the MP is 1%.  I know this from our forum tally of 106 ME drops w/ 10,958 MPx1s.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2% drop for equipment we need, what 42 of?
And that is if we get super lucky and get only the ones we need.
Of cource the final number is going to have to be higher, as one would need different poses
for differnt blessings...

Can't wait.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

il y a 3 minutes, Tom208 a dit :

You just need 2100 orbs in average to get 42 mythic items. And it won't certainly be 7 items for each slot.

The time you get these 2100 orbs, well ... sure, don't wait otherwise it will be a pain 🥴

And with this, you'll just get enough trash to upgrade each of your 42 mythic pieces to lvl 4 :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [GG Upgrade - July 2023 - NOW LIVE]([May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest)
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic